Debbie - Happy Birthday Bob

Story Info
Debbie throws Bob a birthday party he’ll never forget.
6.5k words
3.64
10.1k
16

Part 17 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie smiled at me, and asked "Are you excited about your upcoming birthday?!" She took a huge drag of her Marlboro Red 100, and exhaled slowly in my face. I closed my eyes, and breathed in deep.

I sighed as I released the smoke, and replied "Not especially. I'm going to be 33! I feel like I'm getting old."

Debbie pulled me in, and hugged me. "You're not getting old. You still have quite the libido!" she said, and we both chuckled. "Besides, we're going to my parents secluded cabin for the weekend. It'll be nice to get away, just the two of us."

I gave her a small smile, and said "I know, but I was kind of hoping for a big birthday bash. With the guys, and you, and Brenda. And maybe even your mother... If you get my meaning..." I said with a wink.

Debbie hit me lightly as she laughed. "We can do that anytime. And have once or twice, if I recall." she said, and took another drag. "Mom and Dad keep telling me we can use the cabin whenever we want, and we haven't taken them up on it. It's only 45 minutes away." she took another deep drag, and exhaled.

I held up my hands in mock resignation "Ok, ok... we'll go! Just the two of us."

Debbie got one of her evil smiles, and I was about to question her about it, but it quickly disappeared from her face. It happened so fast, that I may have only imagined I saw it.

Debbie said "Your birthday is Saturday, so we'll go up that morning. We're having dinner with Brenda and Rod Friday night, so maybe you'll have a little present from her after dinner." she said with a chuckle.

I smiled, and said "That would be a good start to the weekend!" I thought for a moment, and then said "I'm sorry if I'm being a downer. I'm being selfish, when I should be grateful that I'll get to spend the whole weekend with just you!" and I hugged her. I couldn't see it, but Debbie got that evil smile on her face again as she hugged me back.

Friday night rolled around, and Debbie came out of the bedroom dressed to the nines. Her long red curly hair, which is usually pulled back in a ponytail, was parted on the right, and hanging down her back. She had a lot of makeup on, and my favorite whore red lipstick. Her skimpy royal blue dress, which showed her ample cleavage, came down just a few inches below her crotch, and her 4" black spiked heels made her almost as tall as me. Her perfume was intoxicating. She had just lit up a cigarette, and was holding it in her right hand up next to her face, with her left hand on her hip.

"How do I look?" she asked with a smile as she took a long drag.

"Like a goddess." I replied. I was stunned at how beautiful she was. She giggled a little. "If we don't leave now, we may not ever." I said.

"Oh no you don't!" she said with mock anger. "I went to a lot of trouble to look this good! We're going out!" and then she smiled, and laughed again.

It was one of the hardest things I had ever done walking out that front door. I just wanted to ravage her.

15 minutes later we met Brenda and Rod standing out in front of the restaurant. Brenda was finishing up her cigarette, and she looked stunning as well. Her straight long dark hair was also down, and she was wearing a tight maroon dress that was about the same length as Debbie's. Her heels were a little shorter than Deb's, but not much. Debbie and Brenda hugged, and I shook Rod's hand. Then I hugged Brenda, and Deb did the same with Rod.

"Let's get inside!" Debbie said. "This late September chill is a bit much!" She may have started regretting her choice of attire. I didn't mind, as both her and Brenda's nipples were sticking out. I looked at Rod, and he was thinking the same thing I was. We both smiled a little, and chuckled under our breath.

Once we were seated, I asked "So how are the lovebirds?"

Brenda and Rod had only met two weeks ago, and she moved in with him the very next day. The attraction between them was instant, and it appeared not to have fizzled at all. They looked very happy, and I was glad for them.

Brenda answered "He's the best thing that's ever happened to me! I'm so happy!" she looked at Rod, and kissed him. Debbie and I smiled.

Rod looked lovingly at her for a moment, turned to us, and said "She's everything I have ever wanted! I've had her in so many different ways in the last few weeks, that I'm finding it hard to keep up with her. Luckily, she's gotten a few other men. Some she's fucked while out on her own." He laughed, and continued. "I actually brought home two of my patients for her! She's brought a few men home herself. They were a bit freaked out when she introduced them to me, but they got over it quickly enough when she told them that I was going to watch and maybe participate, or it wasn't going to happen." He chuckled a little. "I think she's been satisfied."

"Sounds perfect! I've done that a few times myself." Debbie said with a laugh, and she hugged Brenda.

"It is!" Brenda said. "It was a little hard though, when Rod's daughter came for the weekend, but she's such a sweetheart! I loved being a mommy to her. I can put aside being a slut every other weekend, and two weeks a year." she said with a smile. "But let me tell you, the second she left Sunday night, I had some making up to do." She started laughing.

"I'll say!" Rod told us. "Ten minutes after we dropped her off at her mother's, we were at the bar down the street from us. She picked up two guys, and fucked them in the parking lot out back." He laughed. "I loved watching her. They fucked her good and hard, and I got myself some well-used, and dripping wet pussy that night!"

"So your daughter likes Brenda?" I asked him.

"She absolutely loves her! Much better than Linda. She couldn't stand her. Brenda may be a slut, but she's a perfect role model for my daughter." Rod answered. He thought for a moment, and said "I wonder how Linda's doing, and if she ever found a job."

Debbie quickly changed the subject. She didn't want any of us to know that she had Daryl get Linda a job as a prostitute. And that he turned her into a junkie on top of that.

"Who cares." Debbie said. "She's old news, and out of our lives. Let's talk about what we're doing after dinner. Since Bob and I are leaving tomorrow for his birthday weekend, I thought it would be nice if the four of us celebrate his birthday a little early tonight. Say... back at our place?" she asked everyone, with a sexy smile aimed at Rod.

Debbie succeeded in getting Rod to quickly forget all about Linda, and he smiled back at her. "Sounds like a great idea!" he said enthusiastically. "I don't know about you all, but I'm starving!"

We all laughed, and the waiter showed up at that moment to take our order. We enjoyed each others' company, had some great conversation, and playfully flirted. When the bill came, Rod insisted on paying. "Happy birthday Bob!" he said. I thanked him, and we headed back to our place.

When we got in the door, Debbie couldn't get Rod's pants down fast enough. They weren't even to his knees before she had his hard cock down her throat. Brenda was a little slower, but no less excited about getting my pants down as well. Rod and I stood side by side, as our girlfriends were going down on their best friend's significant others.

After a few minutes, both Debbie and Brenda got up, smiled at us, walked over to the couch, and bent over. The girls had forgotten to mention to us that they weren't wearing any panties under their short dresses. Chances are if I had known, we definitely would not have made it out of the house earlier.

Rod got down on his knees behind Debbie, and started darting his tongue in and out of her soaked pussy. I followed suit, and did the same with Brenda. We prodded, poked, nibbled, and sucked. The girls were squirming against our faces as they started making out with each other. After a few minutes, Deb put her head back and starting moaning and convulsing as she came all over Rod's face. Brenda did the same a moment later on mine. They both smiled, and each lit up a cigarette.

Rod stood up, and had Brenda get on all fours. I laid down on the floor. Debbie sat on my face while Brenda starting sucking my cock again, taking a drag every 15 seconds or so. Her smoky blowjobs are just as good as Debbie's. Rod got down on his knees, and plowed into Brenda's pussy. He was fucking her hard and fast, and she started cumming again a few minutes later. Rod pulled out, walked a few feet and stood in front of Debbie, who started licking Brenda's cum off of his cock, while taking drags off of her cigarette, and exhaling onto his cock and balls.

Brenda quickly mounted me, and started riding me fast and hard. She came again a few minutes later. After Debbie had licked Rod clean, she got off of my face, and laid on her back. He got on top of her, and pushed his cock in her as far as it could go. She met his every thrust, and gave as good as she got. She tried to take a drag every few seconds, but as hard as Rod was fucking her, it was next to impossible. She came hard a few times, and finally just put her cigarette out and enjoyed his cock being buried deep inside her. Almost in unison, Rod and I both came.

We all laid on the living room floor for about 10 minutes, and we all smoked a much-needed cigarette. Debbie finally got up and grabbed us all a bottle of water. She smiled, and excused herself.

She came back out a moment later with her bowl, and a bag of weed. Brenda smiled, and the two of them shared a few bowls. I don't smoke it that often, and Rod apparently doesn't smoke it at all. Although he smiled when they were smoking, so it obviously didn't phase him in the least. I got two bottles of beer out, and we clinked the bottles together before each taking a swig.

We all hung out for a few hours, before Rod said that he thought it was time to go. It was getting late, and he knew we wanted to get an early start. I thanked them again for dinner, and for a lovely dessert, and everyone laughed.

Brenda hugged me, and said "Happy birthday Bob! I hope you enjoy what Debbie has in store for you this weekend." Debbie shot her a pissed off look, and Brenda's eyes went a little wide. "I mean, I'm sure that you'll have a great time, whatever you all do!" She looked at Debbie with a helpless expression.

Debbie gave her a small smile, and said "It's gonna be a nice quiet weekend. Just the two of us." She looked hard at Brenda for a moment before hugging her, and said "I'll call you next week." She smiled at Rod and Brenda, but still seemed a little upset. I'm not sure why, but I wasn't going to push it.

When they left, Deb closed the door behind them. She stood facing the door, took a deep breath, and held it in for a moment. After she slowly released it, she turned around with a huge smile on her face.

"Well that was a fun night!" she said. She seemed like herself again. Something seemed a bit off about her though, but I knew better than to pursue it, so I let it go. "I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted! Let's get to bed. We have a nice, quiet weekend ahead of us. The sooner we start, the better!"

Saturday morning we were on the road by 7am. We stopped a few miles from the cabin at a Mom-and-Pop diner on the highway, and had a great breakfast. Bacon, eggs, and French toast. And coffee... lots of coffee...

Debbie had never been to the cabin. Her parents just bought it a few years ago. We got off of the highway, and she had the maps up on her phone. We made a few turns, and ended up on a gravel road full of potholes. She was smoking, and kept looking at the phone, and then out the window. I was starting to think we were lost, and I think she felt the same.

Finally, she yelled out "Turn left here!" I stopped the car quickly, and looked to my left. There was a very faint, overgrown driveway. It was more like two dirt paths. I looked at her, and she shrugged. I turned into it, and we drove about a quarter of a mile, before we came into a clearing where there was a cute little two bedroom cabin.

She smiled, and quickly jumped out. I followed hesitantly. She put her head back, closed her eyes, and breathed in the fresh mountain air.

"Ahh, isn't this great?" she asked, before pulling out her cigarettes, and lighting up. I laughed a little.

I replied "Ahh yes. The smell of morning dew, pine trees, and cigarettes. Just the way nature intended." She looked at me, and laughed.

We unpacked, and took everything into the cabin. The living room had a huge, plush couch, and two comfortable looking recliners in front of a stone fireplace that was on the right side of the cabin. There was a small kitchen with a table, refrigerator, and stove in the back. To the left were the bedrooms.

The master bedroom was in the front of the house, next to the front door. It had a dresser, an uncomfortable looking wooden chair, and a very comfortable looking queen-sized bed. I didn't know it at the time, but I wasn't going to be sleeping in it.

There was a small bathroom next to that, and the smaller bedroom with two twin-sized beds was in the back. It looked like a very cozy place to stay for the weekend, but I wouldn't want to live here year-round.

After we unpacked the food and our belongings, we decided to go for a 5-mile hike. We were on a mountain, so there were several steep inclines on the path. Both of us being heavy smokers though, we were both out of breath quickly. We took several smoke breaks, and it took the better part of three hours to complete the hike.

"Well that was fun." I said when we got back to the cabin, and we both collapsed on the couch.

Debbie laughed, and lit up. "Either we quit smoking, or we never do that again!" she said as she took a huge drag.

"I vote for option two." I said as I lit up my own cigarette.

"Done." said Debbie, and she exhaled a huge plume of smoke towards the ceiling.

I got up a few minutes later, and put some wood in the fireplace. It was a bit chilly in the cabin. After I got the fire going, I plopped back down on the couch next to Debbie, and we slept for a few hours cuddled up together.

We woke up around 5:30pm, and we sat on the front porch for a while. It was beautiful but getting very cold. Debbie went in, and started making dinner around 6:15. She made steaks, broccoli, and baked potatoes. By the time dinner was ready, it was just about dark outside. I lit a candle, and put it on the table. Between the fire, and the candle lit dinner, it was very romantic. Romance, however, was the last thing on Debbie's mind, as I was soon to find out.

Around 8:30, after she cleaned up, she looked at her phone, smiled, and said she wanted to have a little fun. I smiled back, and said it sounded great.

"I want to do something a little different though. I want this to be a birthday you'll never forget." Debbie said to me with a twinkle in her eye.

My curiosity was aroused. "What do you have in mind?" I asked her with a smile. "Am I going to enjoy it?"

She replied "I hope so! I know I'm going to." and then she gave me one of her evil smiles. "Just remember, I love you... I also want you to remember that this is only a fantasy." I thought it was an odd thing to say, but once again, I let it go.

She pulled me into the bedroom, and told me to get undressed. I did, and then she had me sit on the uncomfortable wooden chair.

"I was hoping for the bed." I told her. She just smiled, and pulled out a small duffle bag that I don't remember seeing her pack. She unzipped it, pulled out some rope, and a pair of handcuffs. I got a little excited, and my cock started getting hard.

"Reel it in." she told me as she lost her smile. She meant business, and my cock started getting soft again a few seconds later. When it was flaccid, she told me to put my hands behind my back. I did, and she quickly cuffed my wrists together. Her smile came back as she wrapped the rope around my chest, and then my legs. She put both of my feet against the legs of the chair and secured them with the rope. I wasn't going anywhere.

She lit up a cigarette, and slowly exhaled in my face. My cock started getting hard again. Then she did something she had never done to me before. She put the cigarette in the corner of her mouth, pulled my cock up with one hand, and slapped my balls hard with the other. The pain was excruciating. She repeated it a few more times, and I was helpless to stop her. She stood up, and smiled at me, as the tears were running down my face.

She walked out of the room, and left me there for a few minutes. I was getting a bit scared. She walked back in wearing nothing but a black push-up bra that didn't leave much to the imagination. It didn't hide her nipples, and they were erect. She also had on a crotchless thong, for easy access. She had a riding crop in her hand, and smacked me hard on my right nipple. I yelled out, and she laughed. Then she did the same to my left nipple. My cock was aroused though, and it started growing again. She quickly took care of that though by swatting it with the crop. If I could have made it shrivel up into my body at that moment, I would have.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I asked her.

She laughed, and said "I told you, I want this to be a birthday you'll never forget."

"So far, so good!" I said a bit testily. She lost her smile, and smacked my face hard. The tears started running again.

"That's enough of that! I don't think you appreciate what I'm doing for you." She said angrily. I was getting more scared by the moment. "I think I may need to punish you a little." I was thinking I was being punished pretty good already, but I wasn't about to say anything.

She reached into the duffle bag, and pulled out a hood. She put it over my head, and the world went black. I couldn't see a thing. I heard her going through the bag again, and a moment later, I felt cold steel wrapping around the backside of my balls. My cock shriveled up a little more. She grabbed my cock, and I tensed up. I felt more cold steel wrapping around that. Then I heard a small click, and she let go of my cock. I could still feel my cock and balls were wrapped in this contraption. She started laughing a little. I didn't know what was going on.

"How does that feel Baby?" she asked, with a giggle.

"It feels a bit... constraining." I replied, as I tried to get comfortable. She just laughed again, and I could feel her fingers running along the top of my cock. It jerked a little, and tried to start growing again, but it was unable to. She started laughing again. "What did you do to me?" I asked her. She didn't reply, but kept running her fingers along the top and bottom of my cock. It was becoming quite uncomfortable. She then caressed my balls for a little while.

After about 10 minutes of this torture, I heard a car pull up out front. "Your birthday party is about to start." she said with a laugh. I heard her walk out of the room, and then she opened the front door. I heard some mumbling, and then I heard her shushing someone. It sounded like the rustling of clothes being taken off in the living room. I heard a few peoples footsteps coming into the bedroom, and then there was quiet.

30 seconds later the mask was ripped off my head, and I squinted from sudden barrage of light. Standing in front of me, was Debbie smoking another cigarette. She was surrounded by 5 huge black men. They were all naked, and their cocks were at least 12 inches in length. Two of the men were fondling her tits, and another one was rubbing her pussy. My look of surprise was evident. I looked back and forth at them. One of the men was Daryl. He was the only one I recognised. Debbie was jerking him off with her free hand. Then I looked down at my cock. She had caged it. I had become an unwilling cuckold. I looked back up at her, and she had a huge smile on her face.

"Happy birthday Baby!" she said excitedly. "I hope you like your present! I saw how turned on you were a few weeks ago when Linda was fucking them. Do you remember? I did tell you that I could arrange it so that you could watch me do it as well. Whether you wanted to or not. I thought your birthday would be the perfect opportunity for it!"

12