Debbie - Happy Birthday Bob

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't exactly sure how I felt about it, but excited was not at the top of the list. "Very funny." I said. "Ok, now that you've had your little joke, you can let me out."

Daryl walked over to me, and punched me in the gut. I couldn't even bend over from the ropes and cuffs holding me in place, and had a hard time catching my breath..

"You think this is a joke?!" he asked me. "I didn't drive almost an hour up here to play a little joke! We're here to fuck Debbie, and you're gonna enjoy the show Mother Fucker!" He slapped me hard across the face, and I looked up at Debbie. Her smile was faltering. I think she realized she crossed a line once again.

She took a long nervous deep drag, and said "Daryl, please don't hit him again. I want him to suffer, but not like that. You can degrade, taunt, and humiliate him if you want. In fact, I encourage it!" She looked at me, and smiled. "I'm sure he and his little cock deserve it. But any hitting or slapping, I'll do. Ok?" Daryl looked at me, and then turned towards Debbie. He took a deep breath, and smiled at her.

"Ok Baby. Anything for you." he said. I was somewhat relieved, but still pretty scared.

"Thank you." she said to him. "Now... where were we?" she asked me. I just stared at her. My breathing became somewhat normal again by this point. She took another deep drag, smiled again, and turned Daryl sideways, so I could see her take his huge cock all the way down her throat as she exhaled on it. I have to admit, I was getting extremely turned on. My cock tried to grow again, but the cage prevented it. She noticed me squirming, and laughed at me. She dropped her cigarette, grabbed two cocks, and started jerking them off. One man got down on his back, and scooted in. He started licking her clit from underneath, and she started moving her hips up and down. She came after a few minutes.

"Oh God! His tongue is so much better than yours Cuck Boy! And look at these cocks! You could only dream of having something this big. Mmm..." Debbie said to me, as she took another one down her throat. If she was trying to humiliate me, she was doing a great job of it.

One of the guys came over, and shoved his cock in my face. Debbie smiled, and said "Go on Cuck Boy, suck it. It's been a while since I've seen you do that." I tried squirming again, and the man in front of me grabbed the back of my head. I wasn't sure if he was going to hit me or not, even after what Debbie asked, so I opened up and took him in as far as I could go. "That's it Baby. Take him in all the way." I started gagging on this man's huge cock. Debbie laughed again.

The man under her scooted up, and Debbie slid down to take all twelve inches into her sopping wet pussy. She was moaning in pleasure. "Oh God! It's been so long since I've had a real man's cock in my cunt!" she screamed out.

Daryl got behind her, and looked at me. He smiled, and said "I bet it's been a while since you had a real man's cock in your ass too!" She didn't say anything, but shook her head up and down vigorously. He slid it in, and her eyes went wide. After she got into a rhythm with them, she went back and forth on the two cocks in her face. Now and then she would look at me with a smile, as my face was being pummeled by this huge black cock.

A minute later, the man fucking Debbie started moaning, and came deep in her pussy. She asked Daryl to stop for a moment. He pulled out of her ass, and Debbie walked over to me. She pulled the man away that was throat fucking me. She leaned down, and kissed me hard. When she stood back up, she reached for her pussy, and pulled out as much cum as she could. There was a pool of it in her cupped palm.

"Open up, and stick out your tongue." she told me. I did as she asked, and she poured it into my mouth. "Swallow it." she said, and I did. "Lick my hand clean." and I did that as well. She smiled at me and leaned over to lick my caged cock. It was throbbing, and I started begging her to let me out. She laughed, and said "I think I like you being caged up. I'm not sure if I'll ever let you out." She gave me her evil smile, and started licking the cage again.

She looked back at Daryl, and nodded. He shoved his hard cock in to her pussy, and started pounding her. She looked up at me, and her eyes started rolling. "God, why can't you fuck me this good?" she asked me. "I thought I was happy with your cock, but yours could never satisfy me the way his can." She turned her head, and he leaned down, so he could kiss her passionately as he was thrusting faster and faster in and out of her pussy. Her finger nails dug into the top of my thighs as she started cumming hard. She turned back towards me, and her mouth opened wide as she started screaming and convulsing as she stared into my eyes. A few seconds later, Daryl filled her up as well. He pulled out slowly, and she smiled at me.

She stayed in position, and the third man shoved his cock in to her, as she continued to stare at me. Now and then she would lean down, and lick my cage. I was in complete agony. Just before he was ready to cum, Debbie told him to pull out. He refused. She looked at Daryl, and he walked over, grabbed the man's arms, and pulled him off of her. He threw him down on the floor.

Daryl was pissed. "She said to stop Asshole! What didn't you understand?!"

The man got a scared look, and replied "Sorry D! I was close, and we don't ever listen to what these Bitches tell us to do anyways!"

Daryl leaned over, and slapped him hard. "This one is special! She a friend of mine, and you'll do what she tells you. Got it?!" He stayed leaning over the cowering man, until he nodded. "You think I'm gonna drive almost an hour for just anyone?! What she wants, she gets." Daryl stood up, and looked over to Debbie.

Debbie smiled at Daryl. I was staring at the whole scene with wide eyes. It all seemed surreal to me.

She looked at the man laying on the ground, and said "You'll be able to finish, but I want Bob to have a close up, personal view." She looked back at me, and smiled.

She then looked at Daryl, and said "Could you untie him, and bring him over to the bed Baby?" He smiled at her, and started undoing my ropes. "Leave the cuffs on though." she said, and he laughed.

He laid me down on the bed on my back. Debbie got on top of me with her pussy directly over my face only inches away. The smell of sex was strong, and she was soaked. As she got into position, a few drops of Daryl's cum dripped on my face. The man Daryl pulled off of Debbie looked at Daryl before moving. Daryl nodded to him. He got up from the floor, and then got on the bed. I was only inches away from his huge cock that started going in and out of her pussy. I had a front row view, and it was spectacular.

Debbie told me to tongue his balls while he went in and out of her. I did that for a few minutes. She squatted down a little, and he had no choice but to follow suit. His balls were dragging back and forth over my tongue. She told me to open my mouth, and then instructed the man to switch off between her pussy and my mouth with his cock. The whole time this was happening, she was lightly rubbing and tonguing my balls, and my caged cock.

Daryl started taunting me a bit "You like them big black cocks Cuck?" I didn't answer.

Debbie slapped my balls hard, and I screamed out. "My bull asked you a question Cuck Boy!" she said.

"Yes." I moaned in pain.

She slapped my balls again. "Yes what?!" she asked.

I was crying in pain again "Yes... sir. I love big black cocks!"

Debbie pulled off the man, and turned around to face me and him. She was only an inch away from my face. "Prove it!" she said to me. "Make him cum!"

I took him down my throat again, and he started going faster and faster. He pulled out every 30 seconds or so, and had me tongue his balls. This went on for about 5 minutes while Debbie was getting fucked from behind again by one of the other bulls.

Finally, the man was close to cumming, and he pulled out. Debbie told me to keep my mouth open, and she did the same. The man shot his load all over both of our faces, and in our mouths. When he was spent, Debbie leaned over, and spit all the cum in her mouth into mine. She leaned down, and licked the rest off of my face, and then kissed me passionately.

Debbie turned back around, and hovered over my face for the next hour or so. Every time one of them came in her, it would drip down onto my face. After she was filled by all of them, sometimes twice, she sat on my face. She squirmed back and forth as I cleaned out her dripping, well-used, throbbing pussy. While I was doing that, Daryl and his friends cleaned up and got dressed.

I was finally done cleaning her after about 15 minutes. It helped that I made her cum at least twice during that time. Her juices and theirs came flowing out.

"Good job Cuck Boy." she told me. I was getting a little tired of being called that, but I wisely kept my mouth shut.

"Anything else you need Baby before we take off?" Daryl asked her.

She smiled at me, and replied "Tie him back up in the chair. I need some sleep."

I looked at her with wide eyes. "Are you fucking serious?" Daryl took a step towards me, and I cowered a bit.

"I don't want to listen to him whine all night. Put him out in the living room." she told Daryl.

Daryl pulled me out to the living room, and one of his buddies brought out the chair. Deb walked out with a lit cigarette, and smiled as Daryl secured me back to the chair. "You're a good cuck." he said to me as he squeezed my cheeks with one hand, and made my mouth pucker out. He let go, and lightly slapped my face a few times. He leaned down into my face. "I expect you to listen to, and obey her, and maybe I'll let you out of your cage next weekend when me, and my boys come over your house to fuck her again." I stared at him and Debbie wide-eyed as she handed him the key to my cage.

"Anything else Baby?" he asked her.

Debbie pulled his head down, and kissed him passionately for a good 20 seconds while I stared helplessly. She pulled back, took a deep drag, and looked into his eyes. "You've done more than enough. Thank you so much. I really enjoyed it." She looked over at me as she exhaled, and smiled. "And I know he enjoyed it as well. This is definitely one birthday he'll never forget." She looked back up into his eyes. "Thank you Sweetie. I'll see you next week." She held his hands, and kissed him again.

With that, they all left. She walked over, sat on the couch, and looked at me with a smile. She took another drag, and exhaled slowly in my face.

"Can you let me out now please? There's another key. Right?" I asked her pleading.

She took another drag, exhaled, and waited for a moment before replying. "No. That's the only key. Maybe Daryl will let you out next Friday night... if you're a good boy." She stood up, and headed for the bedroom. I started yelling at her to let me out of my handcuffs and cage. She smiled at me, and said "Happy birthday... Cuck Boy." as she shut the bedroom door.

************

The next morning she walked out, and caressed my aching and swollen balls. She smiled at me. I was exhausted from last night, and I didn't sleep well tied up to a chair, and handcuffed all night.

"Did you have a nice birthday Baby?" she asked me. I just looked at her. "I think you've had enough torture." She reached into the pocket of her bathrobe, and pulled out the key. She held it up, and smiled at me. My eyes went wide.

"You said there wasn't another key!" and she started laughing. "I don't understand." I said as I started shaking my head.

She leaned over and unlocked my cage. She said "I told you, it was only a fantasy. When I kissed Daryl that last time, he slipped the key back into my hand."

"So... they're not coming next weekend? All of what happened last night... what you said about my small cock... everything you did, and made me do... was just a game?" I asked her.

She smiled and nodded. "I called and asked Daryl the other day if he would help me fulfill my fantasy. For whatever reason, he likes me, and said he would be more than happy to help me. He did go overboard a little though. I'm sorry about that. Your cock is perfect! You know that! That was just a fantasy I've had for a long time, and I wanted to share it with you. I hope you're not too angry? I love you more than anything!"

"I love you too! Umm... do you think you can untie me now?" I asked her, and she laughed again.

"Sorry! Of course!" she said with an embarrassed laugh.

She did finally give me some relief, after she let me out of my cage. I think I shocked her at how fast I came. She had only been sucking my cock for about two minutes, before I shot my load down her throat. I recovered fairly quickly though, and we made love most of the late morning into the afternoon.

Around 5pm we packed up and headed back home. I thanked her for an 'interesting' weekend, but asked that she please not do that to me again. She laughed, and said she couldn't promise anything.

The week went by normally. We hung out with friends, and went out to dinner. We bought groceries. We ran our odd errands. Debbie hooked up with a few different guys as per usual, and I enjoyed listening to her tell me of her slutty adventures. All was perfect in our little world.

Friday night around 10pm, we were cuddled up on the couch watching a movie. We were just about to turn in for the night, when there was a knock on the door that made us both jump a little.

"Who the fuck can that be?" I asked Debbie. She shrugged her shoulders, and I got up to answer the door. I opened it, and standing there with a smile was Daryl and his four friends.

I turned back to Debbie who was standing there smiling, and holding my cage. "Ready for some more fun? Cuck Boy?...

12