All Comments on 'Debbie Leaves the Light On'

by DebsHub

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not Swinging - Just Pimping Out Mommie

Watching really big cocks and your wife excites you eh - its called self cuckolding yourself wimpus - to watch - its sexually exciting for her to disrespect you and mentally exciting for you to be humiliated and disrespected by her.

Wonderful plan for more kids or for the kids to walk in on to heighten the sickness eh little one.

A Lovely family deep in Texas it seems.

You have more talent than to write for just the .001% who are into male humiliation don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
fantasy

yours not mine, but beautifully described, tantalising teasing and fulfilling. try again please, perhaps as a foursome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Please send me Gene's phone number

I can't satisfy my wife either!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Like it a lot

Great... As a male, I enjoyed it and could enjoy the whole scene myself. Think I'll see if it's her fantasy too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome

The best by far that I have read.

nightwyngnightwyngalmost 18 years ago
Nice~

Loved it! Can't wait for more either...

Night~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Night light

Great story.

Can't wait for part 2...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Mommy is a whore

Mommy is a whore, daddy is a wimp. Suprised you didn't get Gene to butt fuck you while he was at it. These sick fuckers don't need to raise children, the jails and morgues are full enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Sexy!

A very sexy story. Please ignore the comments of the moralist who cannot stand authors who write about sexy events that may involve a wife who simply wants to enjoy sex, or a husband who might enjoy watching and sharing. I thought it was a fun evening, especially when she showed hubbie her cum-filled mouth. Have fun, kiddies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Growing fantasy or Lifestyle

Roaming the web it seems this lifestyle is growing or at least this fantasy is growing like a weed. For those that have left the negative comments one must ask why they read it in the first place. The description said it all.

I for one enjoyed it. It's a fantasy of mine because my wife is the sexiest woman I know and I want her to enjoy life (including sex) as much as possible. If she wanted to try something new I would seriously consider her request. I have no problem with the idea just as long as all parties are open, honest and agree.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Dear Growing Re Subleting Out Your Wife

Damn I love those comments - ie my wife is so sexy that its my desire to do anything to please her (implied or stated that he can't).

So just for the hell of it Growing lets say you own a primo 1954 Corvette you bought for $45,000 10 years ago and your bestest buddie wants to barrow it for the weekend. Since your wife and mother of her children is more valuable than your Vet and you sublet to watch her why not the Classic $45,000 Vet?

So away your bestest friend goes in your totally original Corvette. Sunday night you wonder where it is but he says not to worry but its a Monday AM best return.

Monday about noon a wrecker pulls up with what doesn't look like your property. Doors flapping - hood sprung 40 degrees - top raggedly torn - and the engine and trans still dripping some oil and smoking with the axle sitting seperately in front of the car.

Bestest friend says damn that thing rode well but we got a little excited and lost it several times - you shoulda seen it Growing - it was fantastic with guys all over it at times. Look why don't cha fix it up a little and you can watch next time eh.

The questions are: Is the Vet ever going to be the same??? Will you ever feel the same about it??? Or just sell it for scrap??? Would you ever trust it to get you where you want to go anymore??? Would you let your kids in the garage with it - ride around in it??? Do you respect and trust the car any longer????

Is your bestest friend a true friend or just a user and laugher behind your back???

I believe you would selfishly rather watch your wife / mommie get fucked than watch your Classic Corvette at the figure 8 race track - correct wimpo???

Have another beer dickfor!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
That's what insurance is for

To the Penile implant face who wrote the previous comment, your analogy is about as useful as your own prick soft and irrelevant. Comparing a wife to an antique car shows how much you value any significant other you may have in your life, which from the tone of your comments you seem to lose or be unable to atain on a regular basis.

These stories are fantasies or embellishments. Just calm down the writer isn't purposely describing what the women in your life have done to you over and over. Just read the BDSM section where the women get abused if this section is too close to your real loser life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wife's charms

My wife has given blow jobs to several of my friends and shared her pussy with them. It has never hurt either of us physically or emotionally. It is simply physical pleasure. We've been happily married for over 30 years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

Man,I almost came reading that...especially since my wife's name is Deb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
all the sick-o

all the sick-o will love you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
all the sick-o

all the sick-o will love you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
all the sick-o

all the sick-o will love you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
all the sick-o

all the sick-o will love you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
all the sick-o

all the sick-o will love you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
all the sick-o

all the sick-o will love you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
all the sick-o

all the sick-o will love you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
great story

the best story on the literotica site

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 13 years ago
Well written.

Not quite torrid, but getting there. Maybe when he comes back for seconds? At least her new lover didn't become the dominant asshole who wants to enslave the wife and make hubby the emasculated wimp. That would ruin Ch 2 for me. So far, a solid 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
*****

A very enjoyable little tale.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
All the.sicko

All the sicko will.love you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous