Debbie - Moving Day

Story Info
Debbie moves in & the movers move in on her.
4.1k words
4.75
8.7k
7
0

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, a few weeks after asking Debbie to move in with me, the day had arrived! She was finishing up getting her things together and packed. She was stressed out and smoking more heavily than usual.

"I can't believe how much shit I have!" she said as she plopped down on her bed. She had her long, red hair pulled up in a ponytail, and was wearing black short shorts and a tight, pink t-shirt. Damn she was hot! She pulled out the last cigarette from a pack she had only opened up 3 hours ago, and lit up. It was only about 10:30am and the movers were due to arrive by 11:00am. "I was hoping to be ready for them, but I may be cutting it close."

"You only have a few items left." I said as I lit up as well. "The only big thing left is taking the bed apart. Sorry I forgot my pliers and screwdriver. Hopefully the movers have the tools you need." She smirked at that and I laughed. "You're such a slut!"

"You love it!" she replied as she smiled slyly and took a deep drag. "Who knows? Maybe the movers are hot and I can have a little fun." as she exhaled.

"Like you'll have time for that!" I said. "After they pack up, they still have to bring everything over to my place, I mean... our place, and unpack everything and set up. The guy on the phone told me they were pretty pressed for time today. They want to be in and out by 2pm." and she smirked again. "Ok, ok" I said with a chuckle.

By the time 11:00am rolled around, we were all but finished packing. Except, of course, for the bed. We sat and smoked again, and we heard the truck pull up a few minutes later. A moment after that, there was a sharp knock at the door. Debbie answered it and let the 2 movers in.

"Thank you so much for doing this on such short notice!" Deb exclaimed as they were obviously eyeing her up and down. She smiled at them, took a deep drag, and blew it their way.

"Not a problem miss." said the biggest of the 2 men. He was about 40, had long brown hair pulled back in a ponytail, and was about 6'1". He was built well. His short sleeve shirt showed off his muscular, tattooed biceps.

Yeah it's fine." said the shorter one. Not much shorter though. He was about 35, with short, jet black hair and stood about 5'9". He was thinner, but he was almost as muscular as his partner.

The bigger one introduced himself and his co-worker to us. "I'm Don and this is Mike." and Mike did a 2 finger salute. Deb laughed a little and Mike got a big grin on his face. Don just rolled his eyes at him. "He's the funny one. At least he thinks so." he said with no smile. After another moment of admiring Deb, he asked "Is everything packed up and ready to go? We have another job at 2:30."

"Everything except the bed." I told him. I forgot to bring my tools over and Debbie doesn't have any. Do you have tools I can use?"

Mike answered "Yeah, I got some in the van. You can take the bed apart, while Donnie and I here load up everything else."

"Great!" I replied. "I appreciate it. Thanks!" and followed Mike out to the moving van.

As he pulled the tools out, my cell phone rang. Oh great, I thought. Work. What the hell do they want? I reluctantly answered.

"Hey yo Boss Man!" my assistant Jonathon said to me. "I had an emergency come up, and I need to split like asap!"

I groaned. "Are you absolutely sure?" I'm helping Debbie move today, and I don't have anyone else to run the store!"

"Yeah, my girl's car broke down, and she's got the baby! I need to get over there and help her! She's on the highway! Shouldn't take more than a few hours. I'll be back as soon as I can!" he replied.

I sighed and said "Ok. I'll be there in 15 minutes. Can you wait that long?"

"Yeah no problem. But please hurry. Sorry Boss man!" Jonathon replied and hung up.

I stared at my phone for a few seconds, before Mike said "Tough break man! Don't worry. We'll take care of your girl." I quickly looked up at him. His eyes went wide. "I mean, don't worry! We'll get the bed apart for ya, and get her moved out. No problem!" I smiled and thanked him.

"Let me break the news to Deb." I told him as we headed back inside.

"Hey Deb" I said to her "Jonathon just called me. His girlfriend is broken down on the highway, and he needs to go try to fix her car. I don't have anyone else to run the store, so I hafta go in for a bit."

"It can't wait?" Debbie said somewhat pissy as she was taking a deep drag off of yet another cigarette.

"She's got the baby, and he's pretty worried." I replied. "He said he'll be as quick as he can. Sorry Babe, but I gotta go."

She exhaled slowly and gave me a small smile. "Yeah, I'd be worried too, if I had a newborn and was broken down somewhere. Do what you have to do." she sighed and took another drag.

I thanked Mike and Don, and I made sure to confirm with them that the bill for moving Debbie was already taken care of.

Don answered "Yup. The boss said you're all straight."

I said it sounded good and thanked them one last time. I turned to Debbie and told her I would be as quick as I can.

She took a deep drag and exhaled it into my waiting mouth as she kissed me and nibbled on my bottom lip a little. Deb saw the movers just staring, and she laughed a little. "Sorry, I sometimes forget that people aren't used to seeing something like that." she said.

Don stammered a little "No, no it's fine! I've never seen anything like that though. If you don't mind me saying, that was pretty hot!"

"Damn straight it was!" Mike chimed in. Deb laughed again and took another drag. She was eyeing both of them, as if she hadn't really noticed them before. I think she liked what she saw. She exhaled slowly and bit her bottom lip just a bit.

She turned back to me. "Go on. I'll be fine." I looked at her and then at both of the movers. No one moved or said a word. I had a feeling Debbie was going to take me up on my offer I had given to her a few weeks ago. 'Anyone she wants, anytime she wants.' I should have added 'as long as I'm there to watch', but we could discuss that later. Maybe. I told her I loved her and after another quick glance at the movers, I left.

Don and Mike started picking up boxes, and taking them to the truck. Deb sat there for a few minutes and finished up her cigarette. "How long do you think all of this will take?" she asked Don as he came back in after his 4th trip out to the van. "Will you be finished in time?"

"I think at this rate, we'll probably be finished just around 2pm" he said.

Mike had walked back into the house again by this point. Deb bit her lip again, looked at them shyly, and asked them both "If I help you, do you think we could be moved and finished by 1:30?" She gave them a big sexy smile and lit up another cigarette.

Don looked at Mike and then back to Debbie. "I think if you helped, we could be done by 1:20, and damn it, I think we might be a little late to our 2:30 appointment." For the first time since she met him, he smiled. He was absolutely gorgeous, she thought to herself.

She stood up and put her cigarette in the side of her mouth, grabbed a box and headed to the van. Mike and Don grabbed a few boxes themselves. They seemed to be moving a little quicker Debbie noticed, and smiled to herself.

Everything was packed, moved and unpacked in record time. Even with them having to take the bed apart, everything was finished by 1:10. Debbie offered them each a cold beer, and they gratefully accepted it. She grabbed a water bottle for herself. She sat on the couch and lit up and went back and forth between the water and the cigarette until both were done.

"Thanks for helping us Debbie!" Don said. "It's nice when we don't have to do it all ourselves sometimes."

Deb looked up at him from the couch "Well, I do have ulterior motives you know." and smiled.

"I kind of hoped so." he replied with a smile of his own. "Your man cool with this? I mean, he kind of looked like he knew what may happen, but didn't do or say anything. Kinda weird I thought."

Deb lit up another cigarette, and started to explain her situation, and our relationship to them. "I have a hall pass whenever I want to use it. And I want to use it now, with both of you." She took a double pump drag, exhaled, and continued "Not to freak you out, but I'm a total slut, and Bob encourages it. I've fucked a few guys in front of him. Some were his best friends! Sometimes he joins in, when I let him. Other times, he watches. This will be the first time I've fucked other guys when he's not around, but hopefully not the last. I think as long as I tell him everything that happened afterwards, he'll be fine. He'll more than likely get aroused, and take me right then and there!" she laughed, and she took another deep drag. "So... what do you say? Do you guys want to fuck me?" she asked looking back and forth at them, and then exhaled again.

"Fuck yeah!" said Mike, and Debbie laughed.

Don rolled his eyes, but he did chuckle. "Sounds good to me too! But we really do need to leave by no later than 2:30. We have that other appointment, and we can't be too late. Otherwise, the boss will get pissed and may dock our pay. Plus, I promised my wife that I'd take her out dancing after I get home. So I can't be too late. Hey, maybe I'll get lucky tonight!" he said and all 3 of them laughed.

"And he says I'm the funny one!" Mike exclaimed.

"Well, I won't be too rough on you then. Gotta save some for the wife." Debbie said as she took her last drag. "You guys don't mind if I smoke when we're doing this I hope. I love smoking. But I love it even more when I'm fucking."

They looked at each other and both shook their heads quickly. Don said "My wife smokes, but not like you! She just sucks it in blows it out. She also doesn't smoke anywhere near as much as you. You make it look so fucking sexy, that I may need you to give her lessons!" Deb laughed again, and said she'd love too.

Don shook his head, sighed and said "I wish, but she doesn't swing that way. Or in any way for that matter. She'd divorce me in a second if she knew what was about to happen!"

Deb smiled and told him "Don't worry. This will be our little secret. I don't want some pissed off wife showing up at my door!" and laughed.

She was still sitting, and they were both standing in front of her, so she reached for both of their crotches at the same time, and started rubbing them slowly. She undid their belts one at a time, and they both pulled their pants down. Debbie's eyes went wide as she stared straight ahead at both of their mostly erect cocks. They were both easily 9 inches and thick.

She looked up at them and smiled. "You may be more than a little late for your next appointment" she said as she grabbed another cigarette and lit up. "If you are, don't worry. I'll call your boss with some bullshit reason why." They both smiled.

She went down on Don first, licking his balls and going up and down the sides of his massive cock, while jerking off Mike. She took a drag and exhaled on Don's cock. He flinched a little. It was obvious he enjoyed that. She then did the same thing to Mike. She went back and forth between them, sucking, inhaling, licking, exhaling. They were both fully erect in just a few minutes.

She finished her cigarette and started concentrating on trying to fit them both in her mouth at the same time. The best she could do was just past the head with them both. They were just too big for that. She stood up and started kissing Mike. Don pulled her shirt off and leaned over and started sucking on her tits. Mike stepped back and pulled her pants down. He started rubbing her already soaked pussy and inserted 2 fingers. She moaned as he slowly went in and out, and she started kissing Don passionately.

After a few minutes, she sat down "I need a fucking cigarette." and lit up, taking a huge double pump drag, and exhaling over Don's cock. She took another drag, and licked Mike's shaft up and down, as she exhaled over that. She got on her knees and went back and forth between their cocks, savoring both of them. She wasn't playing favorites, as she loved the taste and feel of both of them. She'd lick the underside of their cocks gently one moment, and the next moment was going down hard and fast. They didn't know what to expect from one moment to the next.

She pulled back, took a huge drag, and then put out her cigarette. She said "I need one of you to lick my pussy. I have an ache down there that needs to be taken care of."

Mike's cock flinched at her words. "I'll do it!" he said immediately. "I need a little break anyways. I'm about 5 seconds from cumming!" Debbie giggled at that.

She spread her legs apart, so he could get under her, and then he pulled her down. She lit up another cigarette and exhaled on Don's cock again. Meanwhile, Mike's tongue was doing wonders on her, and she started going down faster and harder on Don, pausing every 10-15 seconds to take another deep drag. After a few minutes, she pulled off of Don, and she started convulsing. "Fuck! I'm cumming!" she screamed, and her juices started flowing down Mike's face. She took a deep drag and held it for 15 seconds, until she finished cumming, and let it out. Her eyes opened, and the world was swimming in front of her for a few seconds. "Damn Mike! That was fucking amazing!" she said, and took another deep drag.

"I aim to please!" came his muffled reply, and he slid out from under her. She put out her cigarette and just before lighting up another one, her cellphone rang.

She saw it was 2:05, and that it was me calling, and answered. "Hey Babe." she said nonchalantly.

"Hey!" I said. "Everything get moved ok?" Any problems?"

"No, no problems at all. We actually finished up almost an hour ago. A lot quicker than expected!" she said as she lit up her next cigarette.

"Oh great, that's awesome!" I exclaimed. "Unpacking the smaller stuff now I suppose." No answer from her. "Babe?"

Mike coughed, and Deb kind of glared at him. "Uhh, no. Not unpacking just yet." she said and closed her eyes, took a long drag, and waited to see what I was going to say.

I took a moment before saying "They're still there I see. Am I interrupting?"

"No. I mean, maybe a little. I don't know." she stammered, exhaled and immediately took another long drag in the uncomfortable silence.

"Babe, it's ok." I finally said. "I told you, anyone and anytime. I'd like to be there when it happens, but if circumstances prevent that, it's fine too! I just want to hear everything, and I mean everything, when I get home. I should be there around 2:45. Jonathon just called, and said he got the car up and running, and will be back soon. Go on and enjoy yourself!

She sighed in relief. "I love you so much!" she said. "And yes, when you get home, I'll give you every little detail!" She looked at Don and Mike standing there jerking off, smiled, and took a double pump drag and exhaled.

I laughed, and said "I can't wait!" and then she laughed as well. A few seconds later I said "I love you. More than anything! Have fun!" and then I hung up.

She put out her cigarette, and paused for a moment before saying "Alright. Where were we? Oh yes... I need one of you in my pussy now!" Don quickly got behind her, and slowly inserted his huge cock into her waiting, dripping wet pussy. Her eyes went wide as he slid all 9 inches into her, and she moaned heavily. Mike sat down on the couch in front of her, and after Don started getting into a slow rhythm with Deb, she lit up another cigarette, and started going down on Mike again. Don increased his speed, and so did Debbie. Mike was starting to enjoy it a bit too much, and grabbed her head and shoved his cock all the way down her throat.

"You like that, don't you Bitch? Suck it! Suck it hard!" Mike said, and started thrusting in and out of mouth, as her saliva was dripping down her chin. Debbie was a bit scared, and aroused more than she already was. She was in heaven.

Don started increasing his pounding. She started gagging and cumming at the same time. Finally, after a few moments, she was able to pull Mike's hard throbbing cock out of her mouth, and was gasping for air. She tried to take another drag of her cigarette, but Mike took it from her and put it out. "That's enough smoking for a while" he said. She was not at all happy about that, and gave him a dirty look. He laughed, and said "Not for long."

Mike gave her about 5 seconds before grabbing the back of her head, and shoving his raging hard cock down her throat again. Her arms went wild, fighting against the assault on her throat to no avail. Don pulled out of her pussy, looked at Mike and laughed. He then shoved his cock hard and fast in Debbie's ass. She wasn't expecting that at all. Her scream was muffled. She was in agony, but at the same time, she was so excited, she started cumming again! He thrust in and out, harder and harder. He then pulled her away from Mike, and laid on his back, keeping his cock in her ass. She was on her back on top Don.

"Mike, look at her! She's loving this!" he said. "Get on top of her and fuck her pussy good and hard!"

"Please, I need a cigarette!" Debbie cried out. Mike gave her a look, and thought to himself that she really did need it, and let her have one. He lit it for her, she sucked on the filter hard, and inhaled sharply. She held the smoke in when Mike drove his cock into her waiting, stretched out pussy. She laid back and exhaled toward the ceiling, and started moaning again.

After a few minutes, Mike started breathing heavier, and Deb looked at him. "Go on, fill me up with your cum!" she said as she took her last drag, and exhaled into his face. His eyes rolled back, and he thrust harder for another 10 seconds, before dumping his huge load in her. She could feel his cock pulsing with every spurt. He pulled out and the cum was pouring out, dripping down onto Don's cock, who was still fucking her ass. After a moment she said to Don "Let me get on all fours, so you can fuck me a little harder from behind." He let go of her hips, so she could slide off of him. Her ass was gaping, and he admired it for a moment before getting on his knees. Debbie got in position, lit up another cigarette, and took a cheek hollowing drag, just as he thrust it back in.

"Fuck! Your ass is so tight!" he said as he kept drilling her. "I'm not gonna last much longer!" and started going faster. His balls were slapping up against Debbie's still dripping pussy, and she started cumming again. He lasted about 2 minutes more, before he pulled out and told her to turn around quickly. He stood up. She turned around, got on her knees, and opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out as far as she could. He jerked off hard and fast and shot his load all over her face and tits and some got in her eyes. She hardly flinched as it just kept spurting on her. Finally, when he was done, she wiped her eyes with her fingers, and put them in her mouth and swallowed. She repeated the process over and over, until a good portion of the cum was wiped off. There was still a fair amount on her though. She looked up at him, and took another drag of her cigarette.

"That was fucking awesome!" Don said. He and Mike high fived each other, and Deb just stared at them. She exhaled, put out her cigarette, slowly stood up, and slapped Mike as hard as she could. He stood there dumbfounded. She then looked at Don and did the same to him.

"What the fuck?!" Mike said. "Why'd you do that?"

"Don't you ever take my cigarettes away from me! Ever!" she screamed at him. Then she turned to Mike. "And you don't fuck my ass, unless I say you can. That fucking hurt like a bitch! We would have gotten there, I promise you. I may be a slut, but I am not a piece of meat! Do you both understand?!"

They both looked down and apologized. "Sorry." Don said. "I get carried away now and then."

"Ok." Debbie answered. "Look, don't get me wrong. I obviously had a good time. You guys were amazing! But seriously, lighten up a bit." she said with a chuckle. The guys grinned a little at that. She lit up another cigarette and said "It's 2:35. You guys need to get out of here! I don't want you getting in trouble on my account. If your boss is pissed, let me know. I'll take care of it."

12