Debbie - Moving Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, thanks." said Mike. "And hey... I'm sorry too. You were fucking awesome! Your man is lucky to have you! Wish my girlfriend were like you! Fuck! She doesn't even smoke!" he said and Debbie laughed.

"Come here." she said to Mike. "Something to remember be by." She took a long double pump drag while looking into his eyes, and then exhaled into his waiting mouth as she kissed him passionately.

After a moment she turned and did the same thing to Don. "Have fun dancing. I hope you have a little more in you for your wife tonight." He was already a bit erect after that kiss. She looked down, and then back up "Doesn't look like you'll have any problem." she said with a smile, as she looked into his eyes and took a huge drag.

They got dressed and left, and she thought to herself that she needed a hot shower. All that cum from Mike was dripping out of her well-used, swollen pussy and running down her legs, and she still had some on her face and tits from Don. Then she took a deep drag, smiled, and thought better of it. Whether I wanted it or not, she was going to have a nice tasty treat for me when I got home a few minutes later.

12