Debbie - Revenge of the Smoker

Story Info
Deb’s parents find out & she has revenge on me.
5.6k words
4.6
6.6k
7

Part 4 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Please read the series "Debbie - A Smoky Beginning" before starting this story)

Saturday, a week after my beautiful 23 year old girlfriend Debbie started smoking, thanks to a little persuasion from me, we were on our way to her parents house for a party. She was nervously smoking one Marlboro Red 100 after another.

"How the fuck am I going to hide this from them?!" she said out loud. More to herself than me. Then, looking at me with a pretty pissed off look, she practically screamed at me "You made me this way! Thanks to you forcing me to smoke an entire carton in 2 days, I am hooked for life and there is no way I can hide this from them! Don't get me wrong. I do love smoking, but I can't even go 15 minutes without one now. And we're supposed to be there all day for the party?! Shit! Shit! You know my parents hate smoking more than I used to!" She took a double pump drag and exhaled hard and fast before drawing another lungful of thick smoke.

"Maybe we can tie them up and force them to smoke all weekend!" I said jokingly. If looks could kill... Needless to say, that didn't go over too well. "Relax Deb. You're an adult and you have your father wrapped around your finger anyway. He may give you a hard time and be pretty pissed, but he'll accept it. Eventually. Your mom will as well."

"I hope you're right." she said as she was exhaling her last drag and then flicked the used cigarette out the window. "I just hate to disappoint either of them." She sighed and promptly pulled out another and lit up.

20 minutes and 3 cigarettes later, we pulled up out front. She popped a mint and sprayed herself down with perfume and, what seemed like, a half a can of air freshener. I just shook my head.

"You might as well just get it over with and tell them." I said as I popped my own mint. They know I smoke and only give me a hard time about it once in a while. I'm sure they'll have a lot more to say once they find out about Debbie.

"Oh hell no!" she said as she was fixing her lipstick that had all but worn off after smoking cigarette after cigarette. "I'm gonna go as long as I can without doing that!"

I smiled and looked at my watch. I gave her about 45 minutes until she broke down and excused herself for a much needed smoke.

"How do I look?" she asked as she fixed her long gorgeous curly red hair.

"You look beautiful as always." I said. She smiled. "But you also look like someone with too much on her mind."

"Well yeah! I should have put on a patch or brought some nicotine gum." she said glumly.

"Come on Smoker." I said. She looked me up and down and asked that I not say anything stupid in front of her parents. I held up my arms in surrender. "Sorry. Don't worry. I won't." She took a deep breath and held it for a moment. I said "Let's get this show on the road."

Her parents saw us pull up and were at the door waiting for us. They had a big smile for her and a somewhat smaller one for me. I was used to it. Her father Tom, 45 and about 5'11" with a pretty strong build, gave her a hug and a kiss. Her mother, Betty, 44 and about 5'5", was a beautiful woman with shoulder length red hair and a body similar to Debbie's, leaned in and gave Debbie a huge hug. He shook my hand and gave me a little nod, and then she gave me a quick hug.

Betty said "Come on in. You're late! Everyone is out in the back yard. Your friend Brenda is here!" Deb and Brenda were inseparable during their teen years, but she moved away a few years ago. I had heard about her, but never had the pleasure of meeting her. "She has changed though. She started... smoking!" The look of disdain was not hard to miss. Debbie and I both kind of stopped in our tracks, and we looked at each other. "She's been off to the side smoking one after another! It's disgusting!" She looked at me and said "Well at least you won't be alone when you go to smoke."

Deb's eyes were pleading. Her parents turned and headed for the back door, and she leaned in to whisper to me. "This was already going to be hard enough, but now I have to watch her smoke all day and I can't even have one?! I can't do this!"

"Come on. The sooner we start, the sooner it'll be over." I said. She looked at me and just sighed. As we stepped out, I saw about 20 people on the patio, laughing and talking and just generally having a good time.

My eyes were drawn to a lone table about 20 feet from the patio, and there sat one of the most beautiful women I had ever laid eyes on. Brenda was 22 and had shoulder-length straight brunette hair, and was wearing a pretty tight white t-shirt. She had some of the nicest tits I had ever seen. When I first laid eyes on her, she was taking a huge drag from her cigarette. She was not alone. She had brought along her boyfriend, Terry, who was also smoking. He was a good looking guy. About 5'10" with short blond hair and wearing a muscle shirt, jeans and boots.

She turned her head and as soon as she saw Debbie, jumped up from the table while exhaling a thick cloud of smoke. Deb and her ran to each other and embraced. I smiled. This was going to be a great day for me. I would be able to get to enjoy this fine looking womans company while enjoying watching her smoke at the same time. I felt bad for Debbie though, as I knew this was going to be absolute torture for her. Little did I know, I was the one who would be tortured.

Introductions were made and I noticed Debbie kept looking at Brenda's cigarette with longing. Her eyes followed as she watched her put it out. She sighed. I asked her how she was doing. She leaned in and whispered "Not too well. I was already craving a cigarette and this just makes it worse!"

We all sat down and I lit up. Deb's eyes shot daggers at me. I shrugged with an apologetic look. Brenda opened her purse and pulled out her pack. The same brand as Debbie's. She stared at the pack as Brenda pulled one out and lit it.

"When did you start smoking?" Debbie asked, staring at Brenda as she slowly lit up.

Brenda took a double pump drag and after a few seconds, exhaled a thick plume of smoke and answered back "About 2 years ago. When I met Terry. He just looked so damn sexy smoking that I had to try it! I loved it from the moment I took that first drag! I hope you're not too disappointed. I know how much you hate smoking!" she said as she took another deep lungful of smoke.

"You'd be surprised. My thoughts on smoking have... changed somewhat recently." Debbie said staring at the cigarette in Brenda's hand.

"Oh?" Would you like one?" Brenda asked offering her the pack. Deb sat back a bit and sighed heavily.

"More than you could possibly imagine!" she replied. "But my parents don't know, and I'm not sure I'm ready for them to find out."

"Let's excuse ourselves, so we can take a "walk" around the old neighborhood." Brenda responded.

Deb's eyes lit up. "What a great idea!" she exclaimed practically jumping up from her chair.

Brenda chuckled and put her cigarettes back in her purse. "It's a big neighborhood. This may take a while!" she winked as they went to make their excuses to Tom and Betty.

They told us not to be too long as the grill was almost hot enough for the burgers to be cooked. As soon as the 4 of us rounded the corner, Brenda offered Debbie one of her cigarettes. She declined, saying she had her own. All of us lit up and started our long walk. Debbie took a triple pump and Brenda just kind of stared. She finally exhaled after about 10 seconds, and the look on her face was pure bliss.

"Wow! You must have needed that cigarette pretty bad!" Brenda exclaimed. "How long have you been smoking?"

"A week." Deb said and laughed as she saw the shocked look on Brenda's face. "I had a little help getting started." and proceeded to tell Brenda and Terry the story of how I pretty much kidnapped her and forced her to become a smoker. I wasn't too thrilled to hear her tell this story, but I guess she needed to tell someone. Brenda and Terry were wide-eyed and kept giving me dirty looks.

"Not really a cool thing to do on your part Man." Terry said. In hindsight, I know he was right. "It should've been her choice. Not yours." I was getting a little pissed, but probably deserved what he was saying.

Debbie came to my defense somewhat. "It's ok Terry. I didn't know what I was missing. I love smoking! Granted, I wish I found out on my own, but who knows if or when that would've happened." She looked at me as she took another drag and seemed to be doing some thinking. I know she loves smoking, but I think she was also starting to resent me a bit about how I was the one responsible for it, and not starting of her own accord.

We walked on in uncomfortable silence. At least for me. About 40 minutes into our walk, Deb's father drove up to us, catching us completely off guard. Deb was taking a huge drag when he pulled up, so there was no way to hide what she was doing. He stared at her wide-eyed, as she tried to hide her exhale, to no avail. Then his face started turning red. He then said he was getting worried that we were gone so long and to come back for lunch. He didn't offer us a ride and pulled off quickly.

"Fuck!" was all Debbie said as she watched him pull away. She looked at her half smoked cigarette and dropped it to the ground and crushed it out. "This should be a fun afternoon." We started the walk back and after a few minutes, Deb pulled out another cigarette and lit up.

"Well, the cats out of the bag now." Brenda said as she took another drag. "Sorry Debbie that your father found out this way. But at least it's out in the open now."

Debbie just walked and smoked in silence. When we got back, it seemed everyone was just staring at her. To say it was at least a little uncomfortable was an understatement.

"Oh look everyone!" Deb's father exclaimed. "The smokers have decided to grace us with their presence!" Deb's face was crestfallen. In front of everyone he said "I have never been so disappointed in my life!" Deb knew he was going to be upset, but she didn't think he would embarrass her in front of everyone. She was shaking from anger and tears started welling up.

She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I'm sorry I upset you Dad. You too Mom." she said as she looked her way. She was trying to control her anger. She came to a decision rather quickly. She pulled out her cigarettes, and in front of everyone, lit up and took a huge drag and exhaled it in her father's direction. Tom's face was beet red. I couldn't quite read Betty's reaction. At first she looked upset, but that look quickly faded and it looked almost like she was envious? Nah, that couldn't be right. Both of her parents hate smoking. I turned my attention back to Deb.

"I love smoking!" Debbie said just before she took another deep drag. "And I don't plan to ever stop!" she said as she was exhaling. I was smiling and very proud of her as she took her stand. Then she glared at me and my smile quickly vanished.

"I think you need to leave. Now!" was her father's response. You could have heard a pin drop from the ensuing silence.

"I think we'll all leave." said Brenda after a few seconds.

"Suits me just fine! We won't have to smell that godawful stench anymore!" was Tom's tart response.

Debbie was crying as we walked out the side gate and headed to our cars. Brenda excused herself and pulled Debbie aside and talked to her for a few minutes. They kept glancing over at me and Deb kept shaking her head no. Terry and I just looked at each other, and he shrugged his shoulders. Finally, after a few minutes, I saw Deb shake her head yes and smiled as she gave Brenda a hug.

They walked back over and Brenda gave me a huge smile and hugged me. She told me it was nice to meet me and looked forward to seeing me again very, very soon. Debbie was looking at Terry a little longer than I thought was usual. She gave him a big hug, and it happened so fast, I wasn't sure if my eyes were playing tricks on me, but I could almost swear I saw Deb squeeze his ass. I blew it off and I shook Terry's hand, and we parted ways.

"What was that all about?" I asked her as we pulled out. She lit up another cigarette and said it was nothing. Brenda was just consoling her. "Are you ok?" I asked genuinely concerned.

"It'll be fine soon enough." was her reply as she took a double pump and inhaled deeply. She looked at me as she exhaled and said "I need to let off some steam. Let's go back to my place and have some fun." I quickly agreed.

We got to her place and went in. For a relatively new smoker, her place already smelled strongly of stale cigarettes and her newly aquired ashtrays were all overflowing. I took it all in and smiled.

"I want to play the denial game with you." she said. The denial game consisted of me being tied up, and she would hold a vibrator to my cock as I would inhale a drag from a cigarette and hold it as long as possible. When I would exhale, she'll remove the vibrator until I take another drag. That goes on until I either cum, or I've finished my cigarette. If I don't cum, I have to wait 10 minutes until we start again. Then 20 minutes. Then 30 minutes and so on. I said it sounded great.

She told me to strip down. I was eager to get started, so I undressed quickly and she strapped me to a chair. She smoked and took her time getting undressed. I was getting anxious to get started.

She put a cigarette in my mouth and lit it up. I took a deep drag, and she started the vibrator and held it up underneath my cock and lightly went up and down. I was in Heaven. This went on for a few minutes and my cigarette was finished, but I was nowhere near ready to cum.

10 minutes later I thought I heard a noise as she inserted the next cigarette into my mouth. I said something to her about it, but she said she didn't hear anything. She just smiled as she lit up my next cigarette. I took a drag, and she started the vibrator again, but didn't put it up against my cock. I looked at her funny as I exhaled. She told me to take a big drag and hold it and then pulled the cigarette from my mouth as she turned off the vibrator. "You won't need this anymore" she said with an evil look in her eyes and took a big drag from my cigarette. She acted as if she were going to go down on me but stopped short an inch or 2 and exhaled on my cock. I was squirming to try to get my cock to her mouth. "Ahh ahh. No no." she said as she stood up smiling as she took another deep drag and exhaled.

"What are you doing?" I asked. This wasn't the way we normally played this game. She just stared at me for a few moments taking a few double pump drags and exhaling. She seemed to be contemplating something.

Finally, she smiled again, turned her head over her shoulder and said "Okay guys! Come on in!" Brenda and Terry walked in to the room as I stared dumbfounded. I wasn't sure what to think. My first thought was that she was surprising me with swing party. I kind of smiled at the thought.

Brenda walked over to me and slapped me across the face. "I wouldn't be so happy if I were you!" she said. I quickly lost my smile as she walked back over to Debbie and Terry. She smiled at them and nodded her head just slightly. Debbie took a huge drag, held it for a moment as she looked at me and turned to Terry and started kissing him passionately as she exhaled into his waiting mouth. Brenda was caressing her tits from behind and kissing her shoulder.

"What's going on?" I asked. The whole thing seemed a bit surreal to me. They ignored me as all 3 of them were at this point kissing and groping each other. I started squirming a bit more at my restraints, but Deb had secured them tight.

After Debbie put out what was once my cigarette, she looked at the clock. It was 4pm. She then turned to me and said "You turned me into a heavy smoker against my wishes. Granted, I do love it, but it should have been my choice. My parents are pissed, and Brenda said maybe we should make you suffer a bit, since you were so keen to make me do so. So, as a little payback, I'm not going to let you smoke at all for, let's say, the next 30 hours. You're gonna stay strapped in that chair watching the 3 of us smoke and have some fun. And I plan on having some fun. Turns out Brenda and Terry are swingers, and they are looking forward to having some fun with me at your expense. I thought why not. Brenda and I fooled around a little in high school, but never went too far. Maybe that'll change today. And she says Terry has an 8" cock." She smiled as she lit up another cigarette. "I think I'd like to try it on for size. You don't mind I hope?" she asked mockingly, like I had a choice.

"I'm sorry." was all that I managed to get out. This was going to be a very long day.

Terry walked over to me and leaned down into my face. "Dude, you fucked up. Should've been her choice." He leaned in a bit further and whispered "I'm gonna fuck her so good and hard, that she may forget your name." and stood up and laughed. I squirmed a bit harder at my restraints, and he laughed even more.

He walked back over to the girls. Brenda and Debbie looked at me and then looked at each other and kissed and smoked for a few minutes. Then Terry and Brenda undressed. His huge cock popped out as he lowered his boxers and Debbie's eyes got wide and she smiled.

Ready for the show?" Brenda asked me and then all 3 of them laughed. "Not a word from you or I'll ball gag you and put you in the closet. Got it?" she asked. I reluctantly nodded.

They laid Terry down on the bed and both lit up again. They took turns going down on Terry giving him the most erotic smoky blowjob I had ever seen in my life. Every time they met at the head of his cock, they would tongue each other's mouths and would sometimes exchange smoke with each other. I was so turned on, and I was going crazy for a cigarette. I looked at the clock and only 15 minutes had passed. Yep. Definitely going to be a long day.

After a few more minutes, Debbie lit up a fresh cigarette and slowly planted her pussy on Terry's face, and she bucked and squirmed on him for at least 10 minutes while Brenda was sucking him off. Deb had another cigarette during this time and came at least twice that I could tell. After her 2nd orgasm, Brenda told her that Terry was ready for her to mount him.

Debbie told Terry to turn around, so she could fuck him while watching me. I was turned on and jealous at the same time. She lit up another cigarette and blew it in Terry's face before slowly sliding her sopping wet pussy down his shaft while her eyes never left mine. Her eyes started rolling back as she took in all of him. Once she was down all the way, she gyrated on him for about 10 seconds while taking a few drags of her cigarette. I thought she was enjoying it a bit too much, but there wasn't a thing I could do about it.

Brenda lit up and started sucking Debbie's tits and kissed her passionately as they both smoked and shared their exhales with each other. Debbie then started going slowly up and down on Terry's cock with her cigarette dangling from her mouth as her hands clenched his chest. The look of ecstasy on her face as she looked at me again was too much to handle.

Brenda looked at me and said mockingly "Aww what's the matter poor baby? Is this too hard on you? Would you like me to give you some relief?" I nodded quickly. She came over and knelt in front of me and took a huge drag and blew it over my aching cock, but wouldn't touch it. Now and then she would lick the underside of it, just below the head, and it would jump up and down, but there was no relief in sight. All she was doing was just making things much harder for me than they already were. I just wanted nothing more than to explode on her and have a much-needed cigarette. It became clear that I wasn't going to have either. She could tell I was close and backed away laughing. "Aww look Debbie! He wants to cum! Should I let him?" she asked.

12