Debbie - Revenge of the Smoker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deb was too busy by this time riding Terry's cock hard and fast to even notice that I was in agony. She glanced at me and saw the look of despair on my face. She smiled and said "No, I don't think so." and closed her eyes and started riding Terry even faster.

Brenda shrugged her shoulders at me and said "You heard her. Sorry." But she wasn't one bit sorry. I could tell from her laugh as she took another deep drag and blew it all over my cock. I was so close to cumming, but was unable to. Brenda stood up and turned around and bent over to kiss Terry while Debbie was still riding him. I had a perfect view of Brenda's tight, shaven wet pussy. I wanted to taste, probe and fuck it so bad. All I could do was smell it. She looked back at me and said "You wish."

She then took her place sitting on Terry's face while looking at me. "Terry's one lucky man today, wouldn't you agree?" she asked with short gasps, as she was climaxing on his tongue, which was moving in overdrive.

About 10 minutes later, Debbie screamed out with an explosive orgasm and finally unmounted Terry and Brenda took her place. Then she mounted his face the same way Brenda had. She lit up again and didn't say anything to me but kept looking at me. Now and then her eyes rolled back in her head and her breathing increased as she came at least 2 more times.

Finally, Terry said he was close to cumming. He stood up on the bed and told the girls to kneel in front of him. They were both smoking and were going up and down on him on both sides of his shaft. He put his head back and moaned as he shot one of the biggest loads I had ever seen all over both girls faces and tits.

He lasted well over an hour. I don't know if I would have made it 10 minutes. They all went in to the kitchen and got some water. They left me stranded in the bedroom. After a few minutes, Deb came back in with some water for me. She lit up and blew smoke over my aching, denied cock. I was turned on and miserable, knowing I wouldn't get relief. She offered me a drag of her cigarette. She held it in front of my face. As I went in to take a hit, she pulled it away instead, and took a drag herself and then exhaled into my face.

"Having fun?" she asked with a smile and then took a double pump drag and blew it at me. "His cock was amazing!" she exclaimed. "I can't wait to try it again! Are you enjoying watching your little smoke slut take another dick? Mmm..." She closed her eyes and took a huge drag as she started thinking about his cock going in her again. She started rubbing her pussy in front of me while taking drag after drag. She offered me the last drag and this time actually let me take it. Small relief.

She called over her shoulder once again "I'm ready for round 2 if you are!" My cock immediately started aching again as they came back in to the room. This was becoming pure torture and she knew it. "I do love you. But payback is a bitch." she said.

Round 2 came and went pretty much the same way as round 1 except it lasted a lot longer. And this time, Terry pumped Debbie full of his cum. As he pulled out of her, I saw her well stretched pussy oozing out a mixture of his cum and hers. Terry then started rubbing her clit as Brenda leaned in and licked her clean. I was in agony as Debbie just slowly moved her hips up and down while Brenda and Terry did their thing.

As it approached 11pm, and after finishing up round 3, Debbie finally said that she thought I had learned my lesson. Brenda and Terry reluctantly agreed. Debbie put a cigarette in my mouth and I eyed her skeptically, thinking she was going to pull it back out. She didn't. Thank God! She held the lighter up and I don't think I ever sucked on a cigarette so hard in my life! She laughed and undid my restraints, so I could enjoy my well needed smoke. I was extremely grateful that she wasn't going to make me wait 30 hours. 7 was more than enough.

Brenda and Terry got dressed and started to say their goodbyes. They looked at me and Brenda warned me not to fuck up again. "It's a good thing that she loves you. But don't you ever do anything else like this to her again. You're ok for the most part. I have a bit of a smoking fetish myself, and I'm kind of glad you got her to smoke. She is definitely hot when she's smoking. Treat her well and make sure she is always stocked up with cigarettes! Maybe next time I come to town, if she hasn't dumped your ass, you can join in the fun." she said as she winked at Debbie.

Debbie laughed and hugged her. Then she turned to Terry and gave him a long passionate kiss. "This was fun" she said to him. Can't wait until you come to town again!"

"Sooner better than later!" he said as he pulled back from her. He looked at me and shook his head and laughed a little. "Be cool, and we won't have any problems. I'm only a phone call and 2 hours away for her. Got it?" he asked with a look on his face that meant business. I told him I understood. He fist bumped me and they both left.

I hugged Debbie and told her I was sorry how I went about getting her to smoke. I also expressed how much I loved her and that I would try to straighten things out with her parents.

She lit up another cigarette. "Don't feel too bad about what you did. The way you went about it sucked. But, I love smoking! I can't imagine ever going without a cigarette again! Don't worry about Mom and Dad. I'll let them cool their heels for a few days and try to straighten it out."

she said with a sigh. "Come on, lets go to bed."

The moment I was waiting for! I was so fucking horny from all the denial I got earlier. She quickly shot me down though. "Not tonight." she said. "Terry fucked me good and hard and I'm absolutely wiped out. Maybe tomorrow." She smiled as she saw the look on my face. "And don't even think about jerking off, unless you want to wait a few more days to have me."

Turns out she didn't need to wait to call her father. He showed up at her place the next morning. Debbie tensed when she saw his car pull up. She apprehensively opened the door for him. When he came in, he looked around seeing the haze of smoke and the overflowing ashtrays. He just sighed.

"Look Sweetheart. I... I'm sorry how I reacted yesterday at the party. It was totally uncalled for. May I sit?" he asked. Deb said of course. She was starting to get a bit anxious and her father could tell. "Go ahead and light up if you want to. I promise you I won't say anything."

Debbie reluctantly said ok and put the cigarette in her mouth and lit it up. She took a deep drag and exhaled after a few seconds. Her father shook his head and kind of chuckled. "What's funny Dad?"

He took a breath before answering "You look so much like your mother. The way she exhales." Deb's look of shock made her father laugh a bit harder. "I feel a bit weird telling you this, but I just need to get it out and clear the air. In a manor of speaking." he laughed again. "You see, when I met your mother 25 years ago, she was a chain smoker, much like I imagine you are now. I was immediately attracted to her. A lot of it was because she looked so damn sexy when she was smoking. She was so heavily addicted that she couldn't slow down, let alone quit, even when a few months after we got married, she became pregnant with you. When you were born, you were underweight, and she felt so badly. She finally quit right then and there."

He continued "After you left yesterday, the party broke up, thanks to me, and Mom went for a drive. She came home a few hours later reeking of cigarettes. I was still angry at you, but those feelings melted away as soon as your Mom gave me a kiss and it reminded me how much I actually love the smell and taste. She told me how much she missed smoking even after all of these years. When she saw you light up, her craving for one came back with a vengeance. So she went to the store and bought a new lighter and a pack of her brand. Marlboro Red 100's."

Debbie's eyes lit up, and she said "That's what I smoke!" and took another drag.

"I noticed." said her father with a chuckle. "Anyways, she has smoked almost that whole pack. She sent me out to get her a carton, and I thought I should come here and set things right with you. So... Here I am. I am sorry, and I want you to be happy. And if smoking is what does that, then I'm happy too." Deb hugged her father and almost burned the back of his head with her cigarette. She pulled away quickly and apologized. He laughed and said "It's ok. It's part of the hazards of smoking." Deb and I laughed as well. "Now, I really need to get going. She was down to 3 cigarettes when I left, and if I know your mother, those are already gone."

She hugged her father again and he shook my hand. "Don't ever let her run out!" he said to me. I nodded and told him not to worry.

When he left, her look of disbelief was apparent. She shook it off and lit up another cigarette. "Come on." she said to me. "I think you've waited long enough." as she led me to the bedroom.

12