Debbie - The Descent of Linda

Story Info
Deb persuades Linda to alter her divorce settlement with Al.
10.7k words
4.16
6.2k
5

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late Friday afternoon when I got home, I hadn't even closed the front door before Debbie asked me excitedly "Are we all set for tonight?!" She had that look in her eye that sometimes scared me a little. I think she was perhaps just a little too excited, but I have to admit that I was getting there as well.

We had just recently discovered that Al's ex-wife Linda had not been very forthcoming in her divorce from him. She lied at the hearing, and took Al for everything. She had failed to mention that she had been cheating on Al for at least a year. Probably longer. She had made his life a living hell throughout their 10 year marriage, but played sweet and innocent in court. Everyone, including Linda's soon to be ex-fiance' Rod, knew what kind of person she really was now. We all decided we needed to teach her a lesson she wouldn't ever forget.

Part of that lesson was to make her become a heavily addicted cigarette smoker. She had never once smoked a cigarette in her 31 years. She was in for a treat, and we couldn't wait.

I replied "Yeah, we're ready. Henry and Timmy are coming around 6:30. And Rod will be here with Linda at 7:00." I held up a bag with two cartons of Newport Menthol 100's in it. "I have enough cigarettes in here to get her as addicted as you!" I exclaimed.

Debbie laughed, and said "Good! I can't go 15 minutes without a cigarette. I can't wait to watch her go through withdrawal after we get her hooked. But why that brand? And eww... menthol! Not a fan!"

"I didn't want to get her hooked on the same brand you smoke. Besides, from what I've read about 'Karen' types, they all seem to smoke menthols. I've also read that these are more addictive than Marlboro." I said to her smiling.

"I don't know." She lit up a cigarette and inhaled deeply "Marlboro got me pretty hooked!" she said as she exhaled, and laughed again.

I grew a bit more serious, and said "Al is coming around 6:15. He wants to talk to both of us before anyone else shows up. I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to it or not."

"I'm definitely not, but we need to clear the air." Debbie said, as she took another deep drag "I screwed him over pretty good, but I hope what we're about to do makes it somewhat right. He didn't deserve what I did to him, forcing him to become a smoker, and fucking you in your ass, but that was nothing compared to what she did to him!"

A moment later, there was a knock at the front door. Debbie looked at me, and I shrugged. She got up, and answered the door. Standing on the porch with a suitcase in one hand, and a freshly lit Marlboro Red 100 in the other, was Debbie's best friend Brenda. She squealed in delight, and hugged her hard. Brenda dropped the suitcase, and hugged back. Brenda was 23, about Deb's height, and built similarly. She had the biggest, bluest eyes I had ever seen before, and had straight brunette hair that was almost as long as Debbie's. Between the bangs on her forehead, and her big, beautiful eyes, she looked very sweet and innocent. I definitely knew better though.

"Oh my God!" Debbie exclaimed. "What are you doing here? Come in, come in!"

Brenda grabbed her suitcase, and walked in. She hugged me as I took it from her. "Terry and I broke up, and I didn't know where else to go." she said. "I was hoping it would be ok to stay with you all for a bit, until I figure out what to do." she said looking back and forth between us, taking a huge drag from her cigarette. My God, she was gorgeous.

"Absolutely!" I told her, and she smiled as she exhaled. "You're welcome to stay as long as you want!"

Debbie smiled at Brenda "Absolutely! What happened?" she asked, and pulled her over to the couch.

Brenda took a deep breath "This is going to sound crazy but... he found God."

We both looked at her with a quizzical smile. "What do you mean?" Debbie asked as she took yet another deep drag.

Brenda smiled a little, took a deep drag herself, and exhaled "He became a born again Christian. He quit smoking, and joined a church a few weeks ago. He decided to stop doing everything that made our lives fun. At least in my opinion. No more swinging, and I was forbidden to even look at another man, let alone fuck him if I wanted. He tried to make quit smoking, and renounce my evil ways. I told him I love being a 'Smoke Slut', and that there was no way that was ever going to happen. Then, last night, he told me that he had found a nice, uptight Christian woman that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. He broke up with me, and I wasn't even mad." she said with a little laugh.

"Oh wow! What about your job? Your friends?" Debbie asked her.

Brenda answered "Well, as for my friends, I don't really have any. Working as a stripper, you don't really make too many. Too much competition, and no one in the real world wants to be friends with a stripper. My boss was a creep, who was always trying to get into my pants. Everything just kind of came to a head all at once. I decided that where I was living just didn't suit me anymore, so... here I am."

Debbie smiled at her, and gave her a huge hug. "Stay here as long as you want." Brenda smiled as she wiped away a small tear. "Are you thinking of moving back here?" Debbie asked her.

"I'm not sure. We'll see." Brenda replied. Debbie hugged her again.

Deb then changed the subject. "We're having a little party tonight, and you're just in time!" She then went into detail with Brenda everything that had happened in the last few days to lead up to tonight's get together.

"Sounds like fun!" Brenda said. "I had a good time helping you turn Al into a smoker! I can't wait to do it to someone I don't like!" she said with a laugh. "I've never met her, but she sounds awful."

"She is." I said, and had a thought. I smiled, and said to her "Linda knows everyone that's going to be here. Might be hard to get her in the door. But she doesn't know you Brenda. I think you'll be perfect as the 'hostess' who answers the door, and lets her in." Brenda laughed a little.

Debbie gave me an evil smile, and said "I'll text Rod to give him a heads up."

I nodded to her, and said. "In the meantime, it's almost 5:15, and we need to get cleaned up out here. Empty the ashtrays, open the windows, and spray some air freshener. We want Linda to feel comfortable when she gets here, and I'm sure a house full of smoke isn't going to help. We'll just smoke out on the patio for the next few hours. Hope you girls don't mind."

"The sacrifices we make." Deb said with a chuckle. "That'll be fine." and we all three started getting the house in order. By 6pm, we appeared to live in a respectable, non-smoking home.

Fifteen minutes after we finished up, there was a knock at the front door. Brenda gave Deb a half smile, and excused herself to go out to the porch. I answered the door. It was Al. I gave him a small smile, and invited him in.

He walked in, and looked around. "Been a while." he said. He seemed a bit uncomfortable, and after a moment finally said to us "Look, I just wanted to say before the guys show up, that I appreciate what you're doing. And also to thank you for not saying anything about what happened that night to the guys." He looked at Debbie and said "I'm still pretty pissed about it, but I'm getting over it. In a way, I'm kinda glad. It got that bitch out of my life." and he started to chuckle.

Debbie gave him a small smile. She approached him warily, and said "I'm sorry about what I did. I hope tonight will make up for it. At least a little." She put her arms out, and he looked at her for a moment, before accepting her hug.

"I need a cigarette." he said, and we all laughed a little.

"I think we could all use one." I said, and led them out back where Brenda was. She smiled at Al, and he gave her a small smile back.

"I didn't know she was going to be here." he said to me.

"We didn't either. Added bonus as far as I'm concerned." I replied. "The more the merrier."

"Glad you feel that way. I invited a few guys over. Hope you don't mind. Debbie knows them." He said with a smile. Debbie looked at me, and then back to Al.

"Daryl?" she asked Al hesitantly.

"Al smiled wide. "Yep. Him and a few of his friends. I hope you don't mind."

I was a little wary "Are these the guys you gangbanged at Ron's?" I asked her. She nodded.

"I don't know." said Debbie. "It was one thing when I was at Ron's. But in my own home? These are hardcore gangsters."

Al got a serious look on his face. "They come, or this doesn't happen. They're not gonna fuck anything up. Except Linda." he said, and chuckled. He looked back at me, smiled, and said "Besides, you did say 'The more, the merrier'. Did you not? They're not coming til later, and just want some new pussy. Probably won't even be here that long. They do work nights." and he laughed a little again.

"It's fine." Debbie said after a moment. I looked at her. "They may be gangsters, but I found that if you're nice to them, they'll be nice to you. And I don't mean just sexually." she said with a small laugh.

I said to her "As long as you're ok with it." I was still a bit wary though. We all smoked in silence for a few minutes.

Henry and Timmy showed up a few minutes later. They brought alcohol, which at this point I felt I needed. I hoped this wasn't going to get out of hand. Our small party was apparently about to double in size. I poured myself a double shot of bourbon.

A few minutes before 7pm, Debbie ushered everyone into the bedroom, except for Brenda. She had been coached on what to do and say, and was looking forward to getting the ball rolling.

Brenda sat on the couch fidgeting. She thought she should've had another cigarette a few minutes ago, and was now regretting her decision not to. It was just as well though, as she had already brushed her teeth, put on some perfume to hide the smell of cigarettes, and changed into a clean, smoke free dress. She figured she would be smoking enough shortly, and then smiled a little.

A few minutes after 7pm, there was a knock at the front door. Brenda took a deep breath, and got up from the couch. She straightened her dress, and headed to the front door. She put on her prettiest, sweet and innocent smile, and opened the door. There stood Linda and Rod. Rod was in the shadows, so Brenda couldn't see him too well. Linda was under the porch light, and looked just as Brenda imagined she would. She was about 5'2". A slightly overweight woman, with arched eyebrows, and a short bleach blonde 'Karen' haircut. An inverted bob. Short on top and back, and longer on the sides and front, parted on the left, and combed over. She looked like a person who would have no problem calling 911 if her coffee was made incorrectly, or ask for a store manager to complain about a cashier that wouldn't honor her expired coupon. She was dressed conservatively. Brenda was not impressed.

"Hi!" Brenda said enthusiastically. "You must be Linda! I'm Brenda. Please, won't you come in." Linda eyed her up and down, and didn't seem to approve of Brenda's short dress, but just smiled, and thanked her as she walked in.

Rod stepped under the light, and Brenda's heart skipped a beat. She thought he was the most gorgeous person she had ever seen. Apparently he thought the same of her. He stopped short, and they both stared at each other for a few seconds, before Linda made a coughing noise to break the spell.

"Uh... Hi. Rod Hardick. Nice to meet you Brenda." he said, and his cheeks started to flush a little.

"Very nice to meet you." Brenda said, and gave him a sexy smile. "Please come in." She stuck out her chest just slightly, so he had no choice but to brush against her breasts as he walked in. She wasn't wearing a bra, and shivered a little as her nipples became aroused. She sighed as she closed the door, turned the key in the deadbolt, and removed it. No one was leaving from the front. She smiled a little to herself.

"Please have a seat. I'm sorry, but my... husband... is running a few minutes late. He'll be here shortly." She gestured towards the couch. After they were seated, she asked them "Can I get you anything? Water, or a glass of wine?"

"I don't drink alcohol. Water will be fine. For both of us. Thank you." Linda said tartly, before Rod had a chance to say anything.

"I'll have a beer, if you don't mind." Rod said. Linda gave him a dirty look. Rod smiled at her, and she seemed to be pouting.

"Ok, coming right up." Brenda said with a smile as she walked into the kitchen. She came back out with one bottle of beer, and three bottles of water. She handed the beer to Rod, and he thanked her. She looked at Linda for a moment, and then tossed all three unopened bottles on her lap.

Linda was shocked. "What's the meaning of this?!"

A voice from behind her scared her a little. "You're gonna need them." and her whole body jumped. She whipped her head around, and standing there in the hallway door frame was her ex-husband Al.

Linda tried to stand up, but Rod held her down. He looked back at Al and nodded. Al returned it.

"What's going on?!" Linda was practically screaming at Rod "Get your hands off of me!"

At that moment, Debbie walked out into the living room with a freshly lit cigarette, and smiled at her. "It's time for a little payback." she said, and took a long drag. Brenda opened the drawer on the end table, and pulled out an ashtray for everyone to use.

She then pulled her cigarettes out of her purse, and lit up. She took a deep drag herself, leaned over, and exhaled into Linda's face. Linda's look of disgust was very apparent. Brenda looked at Rod, and gave him a sexy smile as she took another drag. Rod squirmed a little and smiled back.

Linda coughed, and turned to Rod "We're leaving now!" she told him with a shaky voice. Rod didn't budge, but just smiled at her.

"That would be rude." he said calmly. "Debbie planned this little get together just for you. You don't want to upset her, now do you?" He reached into his jacket, and pulled out his own cigarettes. She stared at him wide-eyed as he lit up.

"What the hell is going on?!" Linda demanded to know. "You don't smoke!"

"I do now and then." Rod told her. He stared at Debbie and Brenda both standing there exhaling at the same time, looking sexy as hell, and said "I think I may take up the habit full time. It has its... benefits. Do you want one Sweetheart?" he asked Linda with mild sarcasm, offering her the pack. Debbie and Brenda both laughed a little, and smiled at him.

"Cigarettes are gross! You'll never catch me putting one of those disgusting things in my mouth!" Linda retorted, physically backing away from the offered pack. Rod looked up at Debbie, and winked. If she only knew.

By this time, Henry, Timmy and I had also walked into the living room. Everyone was smoking. Except for Linda. Her turn was coming up in a little while.

I said to her "You weren't very honest about your separation. In fact, you lied about quite a few things. Debbie did a little digging, and found out about your little scheme to take Al for everything. Which you did quite successfully. We've decided that you need to set things right."

Debbie chimed in next. "You're going to go to your lawyer Monday morning, and have him change the perameters of your settlement. We think you're going to tell him that you feel bad about it, and that you don't want any alimony at all. You're also going to move out of his house, and give it back to him." She smiled, and took another drag.

Linda was obviously shocked, and said "And what the hell am I supposed to do? I don't have a job. I need that money! Where will I live?!" she asked her, and then she looked at Rod.

"Don't look at me." Rod said, and then smiled. He took a huge drag, and exhaled slowly in her face. She coughed again, and was becoming quite uncomfortable. "You and I? We're done. If you think I'm gonna let you do to me what you did to him, then your crazier than I thought!" and he started laughing. She stared at him in disbelief as he took another drag from his cigarette. "You know? I really do love smoking." he said nonchalantly to no one, as he looked at his half smoked cigarette. Brenda giggled a little, and he smiled at her.

"Al has a nice little studio apartment that I think you'll love." said Debbie with a smirk. "Right in the heart of the ghetto." She then got serious, and said "You'll agree to these terms now, or you'll agree to them... later. The choice is yours. Agree right now, and we'll let you leave. If you don't... then we'll persuade you to. You have 30 seconds to decide."

Linda made a huge mistake at this point. "I don't need 30 seconds. If you think for one moment that I'm going to agree to this, then you're out of your fucking mind!" she told Debbie.

Debbie smiled, and said "I was hoping you would say that." She looked at Timmy and Henry, and nodded. They walked over to couch, with their cigarettes hanging out of their mouths, and each one grabbed an arm, and yanked her off. She started screaming as they started to take her back towards the master bedroom.

Al stepped in front of them. They stopped for a moment. He smiled at Linda who was still screaming, and calmly said "Shut the fuck up." and then smacked her face hard. She immediately stopped screaming, and tears started welling up.

"What... what are you going to do to me?" she asked him.

He replied "Me? Nothing. This is Debbie's show. And believe me, she puts on a good one." he chuckled a little. "Me and Rod have already had your pussy, but no one else here has..."

Her eyes went wide again. "So your friends are going to rape me?!" she asked him incredulously.

"Well... I wouldn't call it rape. I'm pretty sure you're gonna enjoy it. They're just gonna have some fun with you." Al started laughing again when he saw the look of fear on her face.

"Fine! I'll go to the lawyer! Just let me go!" Linda started crying.

Debbie looked at her, and said "You had your chance. Oh, you're still going to go to the lawyer. But not until we've had our fun." She looked at Timmy and Henry "Let's go. Get her clothes off, lay her down on my bed, and secure her. There are straps for her wrists and ankles."

They dragged her down the hallway. She was not making it easy for them. It took a few minutes, but they finally had her strapped down after stripping her. Henry, grabbed her tits and started sucking on them back and forth, while Timmy spread the lips of her pussy, and licked it feverishly for a moment, before he started thrusting in and out of her with his first two fingers. The pinky finger he used to thrust in and out of her ass. The whole time she was screaming at them to stop.

Al stood in the doorway leaning on the frame with his arms and legs crossed. He smiled as his ex-wife was getting man-handled. He was enjoying this immensely.

Debbie gave them a few minutes to enjoy themselves, before telling them to back off. "My turn boys." she said as she crawled up the bed to Linda's wet pussy. "Ever been eaten out by a woman?" she asked Linda. Linda quickly shook her head no, and looked petrified. "Oh, then you're in for a treat." Debbie told her, and started going to town on her. Licking, sucking, and probing her. Slowly at first, and then building up her speed. At first Linda tried to pull away, but to no avail. After a moment or two, she started thrusting up and down uncontrollably, while Debbie just kept going. After another minute, Linda started moaning and cumming. Her whole body shook in ecstasy.

Debbie went on for another moment or two before pulling back, and getting off the bed. She lit up another cigarette, and said "Seems you enjoyed that. The guys are gonna have some fun with you for a bit now. I think you'll enjoy that too. After they've fucked you good, we're going to start your training." Debbie smiled wide and took another drag.