Debbie - The Descent of Linda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Training? What training?" Linda asked. She started getting that scared look on her face again.

Debbie exhaled, then took another long drag, and leaned down to slowly exhale in Linda's face. She stood up, smiled, and grabbed the bag with the two cartons of Newports in it. She pulled them out to show her. "Smoke training of course." she said with a small laugh. "You're going to learn how to smoke, and by the time I'm done with you, you won't be able to live without cigarettes." Linda was very fearful by this point. Debbie leaned down a little again, smiled, and said in a quieter voice "You're going to love it. I was scared too when Bob trained me, but I quickly found out that I love smoking." She stood up, took another drag, exhaled, and smiled again.

"Please don't do this. I don't want to be a smoker!" Linda pleaded.

Debbie looked at me, and asked "Did I sound this pathetic before my training?" I smiled a little, and shrugged my shoulders a bit. She laughed, and turned back to Linda saying "You'll want to be when I'm done with you. You're not leaving until you've smoked both of these cartons." Debbie said.

"That'll take weeks!" Linda cried out.

"Not the way you'll be smoking." Debbie said with a wicked smile. "But before we start the training, you're gonna have some fun with the guys." Debbie looked at me and Timmy, and smiled.

That was our cue. Timmy and I grinned at Linda as we got undressed. Then we got up on the bed on either side of her head, and put our cocks in her face. She went to bite Timmy's cock. He backed off just in time, and got pissed. He leaned over, and smacked her face hard.

"Try that again bitch, and see what happens." he told her. She got scared again. "Now... be a good slut, and take my cock down your throat. And no funny shit, or believe me, you'll regret it."

With a disgusted look, she reluctantly took him in her mouth, and he slowly started thrusting. He pulled out a moment later, and turned her head towards me. She did the same to my cock. Back and forth, back and forth. We both leaned in closer, and we put both of our cocks in her mouth. Debbie smiled at me, and I smiled back.

Deb took a last drag, put out her cigarette, and looked at Henry. She raised her eyebrows, and said "What are you waiting for?" He grinned, stripped down, and Debbie got down on her knees to suck his cock. A few minutes after she got him nice and hard, he got on the bed. While Linda was taking both of our cocks in her mouth, Henry slid his cock into her dripping wet pussy. She moaned in unwanted pleasure.

Deb looked around, and noticed Brenda and Rod were nowhere to be found. She asked Al where they were, and he shrugged. She looked back, and saw Linda was being properly taken care of, so she went searching. She walked back out to the living room, and didn't see them there, or in the kitchen. She glanced out the patio door, and they weren't out there either. She was becoming a bit concerned. She headed back down the hallway, and heard giggling coming from the spare bedroom. She opened the door, and found Brenda giving Rod a smoky blowjob.

Deb smiled at them "There you are! You're missing all the fun!" and then laughed.

Brenda looked at her, and then back to Rod's raging hard on, and said "Oh no we're not!" She started giggling again. "Come on in and join us!" she said as she moved over to give her room.

Debbie looked at Rod, and asked "Do you mind?"

Rod got a big grin on his face "Hell no! I've never had a threesome before! And definitely not with two hot 'Smoke Sluts'!" he exclaimed. Both Brenda and Debbie laughed. Debbie quickly stripped down, and lit up before jumping on the bed.

Both Debbie and Brenda took huge drags before going up and down both sides of Ron's shaft. He was in absolute heaven. They met at the tip of his cock, and started making out. Ron was enjoying the show very much. Debbie took another drag, and exhaled on his cock before taking him down all the way. Brenda started licking his balls, and fingering his ass. He had never had that done to him either. He felt like he was about to lose his load. Debbie sensed it, and pulled out before that happened. She took another huge drag, and kissed him as she was exhaling in his mouth. He took her smoke in, and held it as long as he could.

Brenda started jerking him off slowly. She definitely wasn't ready for him to cum. She wanted him inside her, and soon. She kept him hard, but he started relaxing a little. After the feeling that he was going to cum had passed, she got on top of him, and slowly slid down his shaft. Debbie mounted his face, and started kissing Brenda again. They exchanged smoky kisses while Brenda rode Rod, and Debbie grinded her pussy on Rod's face.

Meanwhile, Henry was fucking Linda relentlessly. She started bucking, and came hard. A few moments later, so did Henry. He pulled out, and his cum was running down into her ass. Timmy quickly took his place, and drove it in hard. She couldn't keep sucking me, as she was screaming out in pleasure. I got off the bed, and went to stand next to Al.

"You gonna fuck her too?" I asked him.

He shook his head. "Nah, she's not the least bit attractive to me now. I just want to ruin her life now, like she ruined mine."

I looked at him for a moment. "You ok?" I asked him.

He turned to me, and smiled "Getting there buddy. Getting there." He turned back to watch Timmy fuck her.

"I'm gonna go find Debbie." I said to him. He just nodded, and continued to watch his friend fuck his ex-wife, with an evil grin on his face. It was a little unsettling.

I walked out, and heard Debbie in the spare bedroom. Her moans are unmistakable. Then I heard Brenda and Rod as well. I smiled, and walked past to the kitchen. I grabbed a few beers and some water bottles, and headed back to the spare room.

I walked in, and said "Hey! Can anyone join this party?" and held up the bottles.

Brenda and Debbie both laughed. Rod looked at me, and said mockingly "Help!" and then he started laughing as well.

"I'll do what I can." I told him. I gave him a beer, and the water to the girls. They all drank greedily.

After a moment, the girls lit up another cigarette. Debbie told Rod to get up. He did. She had me lay down, and Brenda sat on my face. Debbie went to the foot of the bed, leaned over, and started sucking my dick, taking a drag every few seconds while Rod stood behind her, and drove his hard cock into her pussy. He lit up as well, and dangled his cigarette from the corner of his mouth. We stayed that way for a quite a few minutes. Debbie told Rod to fuck her in the ass, and started sucking me harder as Rod started fucking her ass hard and fast from behind. He started moaning, took a huge drag, and held it in just as he started cumming. So did Debbie. She stood up a little as she was starting to shake. Brenda leaned over, took a double pump drag, exhaled on my cock, and took me down her throat. She went up and down faster and faster, and was grinding her pussy on my face. She started cumming, and a moment later, I shot my load down her throat.

There was a knock on the door a moment later, and Al walked in. "They just finished with Linda." he said. "Whenever you're ready Debbie." and then closed the door behind him.

We all walked out of the spare room buck naked, and went into the master bedroom. Debbie smiled at Linda, and saw her pussy was covered in cum. "I don't know if you had a good time or not, but it certainly looks like Henry and Timmy did!" she exclaimed. "Now comes my fun! Are you ready to become a hopelessly addicted smoke slut?" she asked with a laugh.

Linda just stared at her. She knew no matter what she said, Debbie was going to do this. She just closed her eyes, and started crying a little.

Debbie pulled out the infamous gas mask that I had modified from my drawer. "This is going to help you become addicted very quickly." Linda stared at it, and couldn't quite comprehend what it was. Debbie smiled, opened a pack of Linda's cigarettes, and inserted one into each of the five slots that were designed to hold cigarettes. She explained to Linda what was about to happen. "Once I put this on you and light up your cigarettes, you'll be inhaling them with your every breath. These five slots each hold a cigarette as you can see. The bigger hole is so you'll get a mixture of air as well." She smiled a little. "It can also hold a cigar." Her smile got even bigger.

Linda's eyes went wide in fear. "Please don't! Please! I'll do whatever you want! Sign anything! Whatever I need to do, so you won't do this! Please!" She was grovelling at this point, and Debbie got off on it. She started rubbing her pussy seeing Linda's fear increasing.

Debbie leaned in again, and smiled "You have no idea how much I want to do this. It literally gets me off to force people to become smokers. If I could do this all the time to everyone who doesn't smoke, believe me, I would." Linda was terrified by Debbie. I think everyone in the room was glad they were already smokers after what she just said. She looked around, saw our faces, and realized that she was going over the line a little. She reeled it back in. "Well... at least to people I don't particularly like." she said with a small embarrassed laugh.

She took a deep breath to compose herself, and then without another word attached the gas mask to Linda. Linda stared at her through the mask with wide eyes as Debbie lit up the five cigarettes. Linda inhaled, and all five cigarettes started glowing. The mask filled up quickly, and Linda immediately started coughing as she tried to get the smoke out of her lungs. All she accomplished by doing that though, was take a deeper breath trying to breathe. She pulled in even more smoke, and started coughing again. The smoke was pouring out of the mask, filling the room up quickly with minty, menthol smoke. Debbie smiled as she watched Linda struggling to breathe. We all stood around the bed. Rod, Timmy, and Henry stood there wide-eyed, as they had never seen anything like this before. Brenda and Al just smiled a little.

I just took in the scene while watching Debbie enjoy herself. I thought she might still need some psychiatric help, but at the same time, I encouraged everything that was happening. Maybe I needed some help too? I thought to myself that I would talk to Rod about that later, seeing as how he was a psychiatrist. I looked at him, and he started getting a huge smile on his face. Hmm, maybe I won't talk to him, I thought with a small chuckle.

A few minutes later, Linda was finished her first round of cigarettes. Debbie took the spent cigarettes out, and looked at Al. She asked him if he wanted to do the next round. He quickly grabbed five more cigarettes, and filled the now empty slots. He gave Linda a wicked grin as he lit each one up. She gave him a pissed off look that quickly disappeared behind a wall of smoke filling up the mask.

He repeated the process until her first pack was finished. Debbie removed the mask, and Linda started hyper-ventilating trying to clear her lungs.

Debbie asked her how she was doing, and Linda spit on her. It was light brown in color from the smoke. Debbie asked for someone to bring her a wet washcloth to clean herself up a little. She looked back at Linda, and smiled. She opened a water bottle, and told Linda to open her mouth. Deb held the bottle a few inches from her face and started pouring. Some went in her mouth, but most of it hit her chin, and rolled down her chest.

Debbie cleaned herself up a little when Rod brought her the washcloth. She thanked him, and turned back to Linda. She put the mask back on her again and told her it was time for round two. She opened a fresh pack and pulled out five more cigarettes. After filling the slots, she lit them all. Linda started inhaling, and it was apparent that she was handling this round much better. Debbie didn't seem to like that too much. After the second pack was finished ten minutes later, Debbie opened the third pack. There was no break this time. After she had all five lit, she smiled at me. I was a little perplexed by the smile, until Deb reached into the drawer, and pulled out a fat cigar. She plugged up Linda's air hole with it, and immediately lit it up. Linda started bucking from the constant barrage of cigarette, and now cigar smoke entering and exiting her lungs at a feverish pace. There was no air at all. After two minutes, Linda passed out from lack of air. The cigar kept burning bright with every unconscious inhale, and the cigarettes were spent.

I looked at Debbie, and told her "Take the mask off!" She glared at me. "Do you want to kill her?!" I asked. She looked at Linda, and reluctantly pulled the half-smoked cigar out of the mask, and then removed the mask from her head. Rod checked her over, and saw that she was starting to breathe somewhat normally.

"I would advise against doing that again." Rod told Debbie. She got a pouty look, but agreed.

A few minutes later, Linda came around. Her eyes were bloodshot, and she reeked of cigar and menthol cigarette smoke. "Water... please." she asked with a raspy, smoke induced voice. I held the bottle to her mouth, and she drank it all.

Henry and Timmy had seen enough by this point. They both thanked us, and eyed Debbie a little hesitantly before hugging her, and taking off.

I said to her "I think everyone needs a little break. And I mean everyone." I had a stern look on my face, and Debbie reluctantly agreed.

"You have 30 minutes." Debbie said to Linda. "Then we start round three." and then she turned, and walked out of the room.

Rod looked at Brenda, and asked if she wanted to come back to his place. She quickly agreed. Deb was a little disappointed, but she knew she had crossed a line. This wasn't fun for Brenda or Rod. Deb apologized to everyone.

Rod smiled, and said "That was a little intense, but my reasons for wanting to leave are not based solely on that. I really like your friend, and... want to get to know her a little better. You understand I hope?" he asked Deb, and then looked at Brenda, who smiled at him.

Debbie looked back and forth at both of them, and then smiled herself. She realized that there was a huge attraction between them. "She's a great girl. I hope you two hit it off!" and then she hugged Brenda. "When you come back tomorrow, I want you to tell me everything." she whispered in her ear. "I love you." and then she pulled back, and smiled again at her.

Rod thanked us, and he and Brenda left. Debbie and Al sat on the couch, and I went to get all of us some more water. 20 minutes later, the front door knocked. My stomach lurched a little. I had almost forgotten that there were a few gangsters about to come in to our house. Al hadn't. He got a huge grin on his face, and jumped up to open the door.

Daryl and three of his friends walked in reeking of marijuana. This was the first time I had ever seen them. Debbie didn't exaggerate. They were all huge, muscular, big black men, and quite scary. They all shook Al's hand, and looked around the room a little. I saw Daryl smile at Debbie. She gave him a small smile back. I don't think she was too happy to have him in our home. I know I wasn't, but also knew not to say anything that would upset him. She gave him a small hug.

"Hey Baby." Daryl said to her. "Nice place. I hear you havin' another party!"

"Hi Daryl. Yeah, just a little one." she said to him. "I got a bitch back in the bedroom I'm teaching a little lesson to." She looked nervously at him, and then to me. "No hard drugs this time. I'm just getting her hooked on cigarettes." she said, and Daryl looked just a little disappointed. Debbie was a little disappointed too, knowing that round three was going to have to wait.

"That's cool. Most guys I know like the bitches that smoke. I got some Heroin, if you want." he said to her. Debbie quickly shook her head no. Daryl shrugged. "We can't stay long, but if you change your mind before we leave, let me know."

"Thanks, but not this time. Maybe next time, depending on who it is." Debbie said, and I shot her a look. She looked at me, and shook her head slightly. I realized she was just saying that to him to appease him.

Daryl shrugged, and walked over to me. He stuck out his hand, and I shook it with a firm grasp. "I'm Daryl. You must be Debbie's man. You're a lucky dude. She's one of the best fucks I ever had!" he said with a laugh. I wasn't sure if he was trying to get under my skin, but I wasn't biting at the bait.

"I'm Bob. Yeah, she's a good 'Smoke Slut'. Glad you had a good time with her. I know she enjoyed fucking you and your friends." I replied to him. He eyed me up and down, probably seeing if I was trying to yank his chain. What I said was absolutely true though. I love that she's a 'Smoke Slut'. He smiled when he realized I meant what I said.

"So, where is she?" Daryl asked. "We gotta split in about 45 minutes."

Debbie smiled at him, and said "Right down the hallway. Last door." and she grabbed his hand, and pulled him after her.

We all walked in, and Linda was shaking and sweating. Whether from fear, or nicotine withdrawal, I wasn't sure. Probably a mixture of both. When she saw Daryl and his friends, her eyes went wide.

"What are you going to do to me now?" Linda asked, with a small voice.

Debbie grinned "Did I forget to mention that Al was having some of his buddies come by to fuck you? You're gonna love them. They're all hung like horses. I've fucked them a few different times, but tonight they're pressed for time. So they're all yours." she said, and lit up another cigarette.

Linda looked Al, then Deb, and then back to Al again. "Fuck you." she said to him.

Al laughed a little. "Daryl, this is my ex-wife Linda. I think she needs a good fuck, and you and your friends were the first people I thought of. Have fun!" he said, and then he backed off.

Daryl looked at Al with wide eyes, and then laughed. "You didn't tell me she was your ex!" Al just laughed a bit harder.

Linda looked at Debbie, and asked "Can I have a cigarette first?"

Debbie lit up, and smiled "Like I said, they don't have much time. You can smoke when they're done." and she gave her an evil laugh as she exhaled. "You still have quite a few packs to go through and smoke!" Linda looked crestfallen. "Nicotine withdrawal is a bitch, isn't it?" Debbie asked her with a smirk. Then she took a deep drag, and exhaled it slowly in Linda's face. Linda breathed in deeply. Debbie then released her from her restraints. She didn't budge. Whatever they were planning on doing, Linda was not going to make it too easy for them.

Daryl walked up to Linda and said "Get on all fours on the bed facing me." She didn't move. "You best listen to me bitch. I'll fuck you up." She reluctantly did as she was told. Once she was in position, he pulled his pants down. Her eyes went wide, and she realized that Debbie was not lying. Daryl's cock was only semi-hard, but it was huge. "Suck it Bitch." he told her. She looked up at him, and slowly took him in as far as she could go.

Two of his buddies got on either side of him, and pulled their pants down as well. Linda looked at the three huge cocks staring her in the face, sighed, and started switching back and forth between all of them. The fourth man went behind her, and starting licking her already well-used pussy. She seemed to be enjoying it, as she started thrusting her hips up and down, and moaning. After another minute she started cumming. The man pulled down his pants, and shoved all twelve inches up her waiting pussy. She closed her eyes, moaned, and got into a rhythm with him before she started concentrating on Daryl's cock. She started going up and down hard and fast, while jerking the other two cocks off.

Daryl pulled back, and told her to move over. His buddy pulled out, so Daryl could lay down on his back. He had Linda mount him, and shoved his cock up her pussy. The other man got into position behind her, and shoved his cock up her ass. She screamed out in pain. One of the men in front of her shoved his cock down her throat to shut her up. It worked.