Debbie - The Office Temp Pt. 01

Story Info
Debbie & my new office temp don’t quite see eye to eye.
6.1k words
4.58
10.9k
6

Part 12 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here are those reports you wanted Bob." said my new temp Julie. She just started this morning. "Let me know if I need to do any revisions."

I smiled at her, and said "I'll look them over after lunch. Thank you."

Julie smiled back. She was a real looker. She looked to be about 22 or 23, and stood at 5'2" in heels. I like them short. She had beautiful green eyes, and long blond wavy hair. She had a nice body with perky tits.

"Speaking of lunch, would it be ok if I took mine a little early? I really need a cigarette." she said with a small laugh. I perked up a little at that.

"I didn't know you smoked!" I exclaimed. "You should have said something earlier! You can take a smoke break whenever you want, as long as the work gets done."

"Well I didn't want to give a bad impression, being my first day and all. It's so taboo smoking these days. I wasn't sure how you'd react." Julie said with a cute smile.

"Well, I smoke two packs a day myself, and my girlfriend smokes three to four packs, so it's definitely not something I frown upon." I said with a chuckle.

She lost a bit of her smile when I mentioned Debbie. Was she attracted to me? I shook my head a bit.

"Tell you what." I said. "Let me take you to lunch. Kind of a welcome aboard thing if you will." I had ulterior motives. I just wanted to watch her smoke.

Her smile came back as she replied "Oh that sounds wonderful! Thank you!"

"My pleasure. You ready?" I asked.

"Yes! I just need to grab my purse." she replied.

Monday is usually a slow day at the office. She and I were the only ones working. I hung a sign on the door that said 'Out To Lunch. Back At 12:30.' and opened the door for her. I locked up, and turned to see her pulling out a menthol Newport. She lit up, and sucked it in deep. Her eyes closed, and her chest rose with her inhale. She held the smoke in for about 10 seconds. As she exhaled, I heard her sigh with relief. She was gorgeous.

Julie opened her eyes, and looked at me. She caught me staring, and laughed a little. "Sorry, but I really needed this." She took another drag, looking at me the whole time. She held it for a few seconds, and blew it towards my face.

I breathed in deep. I was used to Debbie's exhales, but this was a little different. It was minty. I liked it. I could tell she was enjoying this. I was transfixed.

I tried to break the spell. "There's a diner right around the corner. We can walk. You probably have enough time for a second cigarette if you want." She gave me a sexy smile, and I could feel my cheeks starting to burn from embarrassment.

I think she started realizing that she might be pushing it a bit, so she reeled it back in. "Ready when you are." she said, and we started walking. I realized she had almost finished her cigarette, and I hadn't even lit up yet. I laughed to myself, as I pulled my pack out. I stopped for a second to light it, and we continued.

She dropped her spent cigarette on the ground, and immediately pulled out another one, and lit it.

We got to the diner about 5 minutes later. After we were seated, we started getting to know each other a little better with idle chit chat. She had just gotten out of a long term relationship, and had very few friends. Her ex was controlling, and frowned upon any outside relationships. She had no family in the area, having moved here a few years ago.

When we ran out of things to talk about relating to our personal lives, I had to ask her "How long have you been smoking?"

She gave me that sexy smile again, and I tried to control the burning I felt in my cheeks. "I was a bad girl." she said in a school girl kind of way, and my cock jumped a bit. "I started when I was 13. I'm 28 now, so I guess about 15 years. I smoke about the same as you. Two packs a day. How about you?" The look of shock on my face was apparent.

"I thought you were only about 22 or 23!" I exclaimed. "You look so young!"

She smiled "I get that a lot. I also get carded a lot too!" she said with a laugh. "Thanks by the way."

I answered her question "I started when I was 12, and I'm almost 33 now." I replied.

"How about your girlfriend? Debbie, I think you said?" she asked with a look that said she really didn't care.

I wasn't sure how to respond, seeing as how she started, thanks to me, just under a year ago. "A little while now. She started late." I said with a chuckle. "She just turned 24 recently."

"You like them young!" she said, and I laughed a little.

I told her "She's young, but she's not naive."

She seemed a bit curious at that remark. "Do you have a picture of her?" she asked. I pulled out my phone, and showed her a few pictures of Debbie. "She's pretty." she said without a lot of enthusiasm.

I looked at the time. "We need to get back. I didn't realize how late it was!" I called for the waitress to bring the bill. After paying, we walked back to the office. The rest of the afternoon went by like any other day. Except Julie and I did take a few smoke breaks together. She took one or two on her own as well, but everything she needed to do was done by the time 4:30 rolled around.

"I'm taking off Bob." she said looking in the door of my office. "Did I do ok today?"

I replied "You were perfect. Thank you!" She gave me that sexy smile again.

"I'll see you in the morning then. Thank you again for lunch. I enjoyed it very much!" she said, and I watched her walk slowly out. She seemed to be walking a little slower than usual. I'm sure it was on purpose. After she was out the front door, I blew a small whistle, and shook my head.

When I got home I found Debbie laying on the couch watching one of her shows. The haze of cigarette and marijuana smoke was thick in the air. She was high as a kite. I had gotten used to it. Her intake of pot had increased in the last month or so.

"How's my little Pot Head?" I asked her with a chuckle. Her eyes slowly turned my way, and she giggled a little.

"What, I'm not you're little Smoke Slut now?! Geez!" and she laughed a little harder as she sat up, and took another hit from her bowl. I wasn't a huge fan of her smoking pot, but ever since the incident with Al four months ago, it seemed to help her.

"You'll always be my little Smoke Slut first!" I exclaimed. "You know that!" She gave me a big smile, and told me to kiss her. It was long, deep, and passionate. One thing I'll say for pot, is that it turned her on even more than normal. And for her, that's saying something.

After she pulled away, she asked "How was your day?" I told her about Julie, and how I took her to lunch. I also told her she smoked, and she smiled a little. "Oh, got a thing for the new temp, do you?" and laughed.

I turned a bit red. "She's pretty, but she's not you."

"Well if you want to, go ahead and fuck her!" Debbie exclaimed. I looked at her wide-eyed. "Oh come on! I fuck guys all the time, but you never fuck anyone. I almost feel bad that I have all the fun! Almost." she said with a sexy smile, and a wink. "Tell you what. Why don't you invite her over Friday night, and if things go well, we'll all play. Sound good?" she asked.

I smiled, and told her I would ask her tomorrow. She smiled back, and took another hit.

The next day there were a few people working, so Julie and I didn't interact quite as much. She did smile quite a few times at me, and brushed her tits up against me on more than one occasion. I'm pretty sure it wasn't by accident. We did have a few smoke breaks together. On the last one of the day, I finally asked her "Would you like to come over for dinner on Friday?"

She smiled, and said "I'd love to."

I said "Great! Debbie is making her world-famous lasagna! You'll love it!"

She lost her smile a bit. "Oh. Umm, this is awkward, but I thought it was just going to be you and me." she said apprehensively as she took a cheek hollowing drag.

I gave a half smile "Sorry, I should have led with that. Deb and I have a pretty... unusual relationship." I didn't want to go into details, and scare her off. "She wants to meet you. She doesn't have a lot of female friends, and she was hoping the two of you would hit it off. She's totally cool with me having female friends."

Julie gave me a half smile of her own "Sure, it sounds great." she said without a lot of emotion.

"Ok good. I'll give you the address on Friday, and you can come over around 7:00pm, if that works for you." I said. I was very aware that she was disappointed, but didn't let on.

The rest of the week went by much the same. Julie's flirtations were becoming quite obvious though. The rest of the office staff were whispering to each other, and looking at both of us quite a bit now. So much so, that I was getting a bit more nervous. I started thinking dinner on Friday might be a mistake, but I let it go. In hindsight, I should have canceled it then and there.

Friday night finally came. The doorbell rang around 7:15. Debbie looked at me "Punctual I see." she said with a smirk, and lit up a cigarette as I headed to the door.

"Be nice" I said. I opened the door, and my eyes almost popped out of my head. I thought she looked great at work, but that was nothing to how she looked now. Her hair was done differently. It was almost as curly as Debbie's, and she had a lot more makeup on. She was wearing a tight miniskirt, and her tits were almost popping out of her shirt. I stood, and stared for a moment.

"Ahem." said Debbie from behind me. It startled me out my daze. She laughed as she took a drag of her cigarette.

"Oh! Sorry!" I said to no one in particular. I looked at Julie, and said "Come on in!" She had a bottle of red wine, and held it out to Debbie.

"It's nice to meet you!" said Debbie as she exhaled, and took the wine. "I've heard a lot about you!"

Julie smiled back "Nice to meet you too! Thank you for inviting me over! Sorry I'm late, but I ran into a little traffic."

Deb led her over to the couch. "Don't worry about it. You're just in time! Dinner is almost ready!" she said.

"Oh good! I'm starving!" Julie replied, and pulled out her own cigarettes. She lit one up, and took a long, cheek hollowing drag. Deb admired her style.

"Wow! That looks like me everytime I light up!" Deb said with a laugh.

Julie laughed as she exhaled. "I heard you were a pretty heavy smoker."

"Well yeah, thanks to Bob here." she said with a chuckle. Julie looked a little confused. I shook my head slightly at her. Debbie just grinned, and took her own cheek hollowing drag. She dropped the subject. For good, I hoped.

Dinner was excellent. Debbie is a fantastic cook. The girls seemed to get along pretty well. I was glad of that. Julie didn't seem like she really wanted anything to do with her during our conversations at work. I guess I was wrong.

After dinner, we all went in the living room, and lit up our cigarettes. Debbie asked Julie "Do you like to get high?" I gave her a look, but she ignored it.

Julie seemed a little reluctant when she answered "I haven't smoked weed since high school." and gave a nervous laugh.

Debbie laughed as well, and replied "I just started a few months ago. I love it!"

"You go ahead. I may try it again, but I'm not promising anything." Julie replied, and then took a deep drag. "I grew out of that when I left my teens." she said, and exhaled. Not sure if she was implying anything, but I think Debbie may have taken it wrong. She got a pissy look on her face, that only lasted a second or two. I don't think Julie noticed it.

"Your loss if you don't. I started a lot of things late. My parents were very strict when I was growing up." said Debbie, and gave her a sideways glance. She broke out her stash, and packed her bowl. She lit it, and sucked it in deep. She held it for a few moments before releasing it. "Ahh, much better." She continued smoking it for a few minutes, while Julie and I finished up our smokes. "You sure you don't wanna hit?" she asked Julie again.

"Not right now, but you enjoy it." said Julie, and she lit up another cigarette.

She didn't even ask me. I always say no. After a few more hits, she was feeling no pain. She finished her bowl, but left everything out. Deb lit up a cigarette, and we all talked for a while, and were getting along fairly well.

Then out of the blue, Debbie asked her "So do you want to fuck Bob?" I nearly choked on my drink, and Julie looked at her wide-eyed.

Julie looked back and forth between us obviously very nervous. "I... uh... I don't know what you mean? That's not what I was expecting you to ask." she said, and lit another cigarette with shaky hands.

"I guess Bob didn't mention that I'm a total slut, and like to fuck a bunch of different guys? No?" Deb asked her, and then looked at me with a gleam in her eye.

"Uhh no. That never came up actually." Julie replied, looking at her, and then to me.

"I like to fuck girls too." Debbie went on. "Bob doesn't fuck too many girls though, but I want him too. Why should I have all the fun?" she asked. "So again... do you want to fuck Bob?

Debbie is pretty liberal and open about her sexuality on a normal day. However, as I was finding out, she's much more so when she's stoned.

"Well... he is very attractive, but I don't know..." Julie said at a loss for words.

"I'm totally ok with it. I like to share." Debbie said with a smile. She started packing another bowl. Once she lit it, and took a pretty good sized hit, she offered it to Julie. She looked at it, and then to me. I shrugged.

She looked at Debbie, and said "Fuck it." She grabbed the bowl, and took a pretty good sized hit herself. She held it for a bit, and released it. "Wow. That's some good shit!" she said, and Debbie started laughing.

"You sound like you're still in high school!" Debbie exclaimed, and then Julie started laughing as well.

After finishing off the bowl, they were both pretty high. Deb looked at Julie and nodded toward me. Julie looked at her, but didn't move.

"Go on. Kiss him." Debbie told her. Julie still wasn't sure. So Deb leaned over, and started kissing her instead. She wasn't expecting that, but after a moment, she started kissing her back. I sat back, lit up another cigarette, and enjoyed the beginning of a very good show. They kissed and probed each other's mouths. Julie pulled Deb's shirt over her head, and started licking and nibbling her breasts. Debbie moaned in pleasure. After a few moments, Deb returned the favor. They were touching, and feeling each other all over their upper bodies. Deb grabbed Julie's hair, and pulled her head back while shoving her tongue down her throat. Julie whimpered in pleasure. After a few minutes of that, Deb turned Julie's head towards me. "I told you, I like to share." Debbie said, and pushed Julie towards me.

She smiled as Julie started to lick my lips, and finally her tongue opened my mouth, and started exploring. While she was making out with me, Debbie pulled Julie's miniskirt off, spread her legs, and started licking her clit very slowly and gently. Julie was starting to moan again, obviously enjoying what Debbie was doing to her.

Julie started rubbing my pants, and squeezing my cock through them. I felt I was going to burst through them. She pulled away from my mouth, so she could concentrate on undoing my belt. She pulled my pants down, and looked up at me with a stoned smile.

"I've waited all week for this." she said, and licked my shaft slowly from bottom to top. She started concentrating on just the head, circling around and around slowly with her tongue, driving me up a wall. I felt I was ready to explode. She knew it, and stopped a half second before I was going to shoot my load. She pulled back, and grabbed a cigarette. She lit it, and just enjoyed Debbie's tongue for a few minutes. She took drag after drag as she was casually rubbing my hard cock and balls. Not enough so that I would cum, but enough to keep me on edge. She was phenomenal. After a moment, she put out her cigarette, and started sucking my cock again. Slowly at first, and then she increased her speed. When I kept getting close to the edge, she would pull her mouth off, and squeeze my shaft to keep me from cumming. She would squeeze my balls as well. She repeated that a few times. It felt so incredible, yet it was painful at the same time. She gave me an evil smile, as she licked the precum off the tip of my cock.

Debbie paused for a moment as well to light up. She went back down on Julie and would exhale her smoke up into Julie's wet, throbbing pussy. Julie was loving it, Debbie would pull off after exhaling, and you could see the smoke coming out of her pussy. It was beautiful. Debbie started licking her faster, and was probing with two fingers, all while still smoking, and exhaling on her pussy. After a moment, Julie started bucking up and down, and came on Debbie's face. Deb kept licking until Julie calmed down a bit.

I was still rock hard, but wasn't going to cum anytime soon. That feeling had passed, at least for now. Deb told me to lay down, and guided my cock slowly into Julie's warm, waiting pussy. She started making out with her again. I enjoyed watching them, as Julie slowly went up and down my shaft. They were still kissing, when Debbie blocked my view with her pussy as she straddled my face. She slowly moved back and forth as I licked and nibbled on her soaking wet pussy. She started going faster after a few minutes, and I heard her starting to moan. A minute later, her juices were flowing down my face. She got off of me a minute or two later, so I could watch Julie fucking me.

Julie started riding me faster, and she came again. I started thrusting harder and told them I was about to cum. She pulled off of me, and started jerking me off hard and fast. As I started shooting my load, both she and Debbie opened their waiting mouths, and she moved my cock back and forth, so I was spraying each of them equally with my hot spunk. Some got in their mouths, but most ended up on their faces and in their hair. After I was spent, Julie kept rubbing gently up and down. Then they faced one another, and started licking my cum off of each other.

They both went to the bathroom and cleaned up. When they came back out, they were almost presentable. I laughed a little to myself.

Debbie asked her "Do you want to do another bowl?"

Julie looked at her watch. It was close to midnight. "I better not. I need to get home, and let the dog out. She's probably ready to piss in her kennel! Thanks anyway." She gave us both a hug, and thanked us for an 'interesting' evening. "Debbie, it was nice to meet you!" she said as she hugged her. "And Bob, I'll see you Monday at work?" she asked almost hesitantly.

I answered "You bet!" and I hugged her. She smiled, and then left.

Deb looked at me and grinned. "So I guess it's finally my turn to reclaim you?" she asked with a laugh.

I smiled at her, and said what she says to me a lot. "You've got some work to do." She laughed as she grabbed her cigarettes, and pulled me down the hallway towards the bedroom.

Julie and I were alone again on Monday. We both acted like nothing had happened three days ago. It was a little awkward, but we were still able to get our work done. We took a few smoke breaks together, and talked about our weekend, and what we did. Friday night didn't come up at all, except for her thanking me again for inviting her over for dinner.

When she came back from lunch, she was a little wet. Apparently it had started raining, and she wasn't expecting it. I laughed a little at her. She frowned at me.

"Sorry, but it's cute." I told her.

"I didn't even get my after lunch smoke!" she exclaimed. "I just realized there's no overhang out front, and I don't have an umbrella. This sucks. Is there an umbrella here anywhere I can use? I really need a cigarette!"

"You can smoke in the break room if you'd like." I told her. She looked at me a bit hesitantly. "I know it's illegal to smoke inside, but everyone does it when it rains. And since I'm the boss... I'm not gonna tell." I said with a chuckle.

12