Debbie - The Office Temp Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and said "Thanks." Then she looked at me, and asked "Care to join me?"

I accepted with my own smile. I followed her in, and showed her where the ashtray was hidden. "Just make sure to put it back when you're done." I told her. I opened the back door, so the smoke could escape.

We smoked in silence for a bit. She kept catching me staring at her whenever she inhaled, and gave me a sexy smile. I smiled back. There was definitely a sexual charge in the room. When we were done, she put the ashtray away, and we headed back to our own desks. She took another break about 15 minutes later. I didn't join her that time, as I was on the phone with a client.

The next break she took, she asked if I wanted to join her. I stood up, and followed her into the break room.

I went to open the back door, and Julie said "Leave it closed this time." and she lit up. I looked at her with a questioning look. "I want to be bad, right here and right now." she said as she exhaled slowly in my face. My cock started coming to life. She grabbed my head, and pulled my mouth to hers, and kissed me passionately. I pulled back just a bit. "There's no one here. Fuck me. Now!" she commanded.

She sat up on the table, and pulled her skirt up. She was wearing no underwear. I got on my knees and started licking her perfectly clean-shaven pussy. She pulled my head in hard, and wouldn't let up. She continued to smoke, and after a few minutes, started cumming hard. I stood up, and pulled my pants down. My cock slid easily into her, and I went in and out slowly. She wasn't having any of that though.

She said "Fuck me hard and fast! I want you to cum in me!" It didn't take long until I was filling her up. After a moment, she said "That bitch girlfriend of yours said you like to clean up afterwards. Get busy!"

I pulled out, and looked at her kind of funny "Excuse me?" I asked.

"You heard me. Get that tongue in there, and get to work." Julie all of a sudden didn't seem very appealing to me. She had a dark look about her. "I'll yell rape if you don't. And I have your cum in me to prove it." she said, and she wasn't joking. I looked at her again for a moment, and leaned my mouth down to clean her out. "Mmm, that's it lover. You do that well. This is going to be our regular Monday thing from now on."

I stood up and told her "That's not going to happen. I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but you need to get your shit, and get out."

She laughed. "I know exactly who I am. I'm your new permanent personal secretary that you just hired at $75,000 a year. Plus benefits." she said as she grabbed my cock. That was almost as much as I made, and I laughed a little.

"How do you think that's going to work?" I asked her. She smiled, and turned her head towards the kitchenette counter. Her phone was there, and it was on record. My eyes went wide.

Julie said "I have it set up directly to a computer, so even if you erase it from my phone, there is still a backup. Don't ask where this computer is, because I won't tell you. Obviously it's not my personal one. If you want to keep this job, and not go to jail, you're going to give me exactly what I want." and she lit up another cigarette. "You're also gonna dump that bitch Debbie, and kick her out. I like your place. There's a lot I want change though." she said as she took another cheek hollowing drag.

"You can't possibly be serious?!" I asked her. "I love Debbie! And I thought you liked her" She got an angry look on her face again, and took a double pump drag, and exhaled quickly.

"She's too young, and immature for you. And she's a total whore! You seriously think she's going to stay with you forever? First hot guy with a big enough cock, and enough money is gonna steal her away from you. Nip it in the bud now. The only reason I let her stick her nasty whore tongue in me, was so I could get to you!" she said with a laugh. "Now that I do have you, my first act as your new girlfriend, and personal secretary, is to let you know I'll be taking the rest of the day off. I have a lot of planning to do. And your first act, is to go home, and get that fucking whore ready to get out of my house. I'm feeling generous though. You have until Saturday morning." She pulled her skirt down, and got off of the table. She took one last drag, and exhaled it into my face slowly. She dropped the cigarette on the tile floor, and crushed it out with her heel. "Don't forget to clean up. See you in the morning lover." she said as she caressed my face. She then grabbed her phone, and left.

I started pacing back and forth, smoking one cigarette after another. What the fuck just happened?! How was I going to get out of this?! I cleaned up her crushed cigarette off the floor, and opened the back door to air the place out. Then I left for the day. Debbie should be getting home about now. I needed to talk to her about all of this as soon as possible. I texted her, and asked her not to go anywhere, and that I would be home in 10 minutes. She sent back the thumbs up emoji.

When I got home, she greeted me with a big smile. "It's only 3:00. How come you're home so early? Miss me that much?" she asked, and I broke down sobbing. "What's wrong?!" she asked concerned, and pulled me over to the couch.

"Do you have any pot?" I asked her. She pulled back, and looked at me funny.

"Yeah, let me go get it. Be right back." she said. She came back a moment later, filled up the bowl, and lit it. She took a big hit, and warily handed it to me. I took a pretty good sized hit myself. It's been years since I did it, but it's like riding a bike. I exhaled after about 15 seconds. "Ok, what the fuck is going on?!" she asked.

I took a moment to compose myself before replying "Our new little blond friend is a fucking psycho! She came on to me at the office, and I went along with it. I know the office isn't the best place to do that, but she was very domineering. You know how I like that." I said, and looked at Deb. She smiled a little, and nodded for me to go on. "Turns out she was recording everything with her phone, and now she's blackmailing me! She had it set up so that it was being recorded to a computer. She wouldn't tell me where though. I don't know what to do! I fucked up pretty good this time."

Debbie asked "What does she want?" and she took another hit from the bowl. She passed it me, and I took one as well.

After I exhaled, I answered "Well, for starters... Me!" Deb sat there staring at me, with her mouth open. "She told me she's my new girlfriend, and full-time secretary making almost as much as me. She also wants me to, and I quote, 'Kick that fucking whore out of my house!'"

"Her house?" Debbie asked with a laugh. "She can't be serious."

"She was dead serious. She said you have until Saturday morning to get out. She also said you were too young for me, and when the first big dick with enough cash comes along, that you'll leave me." I told her.

She was turning beat red at this point.

"Well, so much for making a new friend." said Deb, and she gave a bitter laugh. "I've had plenty of good-looking guys with money. That's fucking bullshit. I love you! I don't love them. You have her number? I think I need to have a little chat with her."

I pulled out my phone, and texted her Julie's contact info which included her phone number and address. I sent it to Deb.

"Thanks. Don't you worry. I'll set her straight. Go lay down. You don't need to hear this." she told me.

After I closed the bedroom door, she called Julie. She answered on the first ring.

"I assume this is the whore?" Julie asked, before Debbie said a word. Deb's face reddened.

"You assume correctly...Bitch." said Debbie. Julie chuckled on the other end. "I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but you will never have Bob. He's mine. I was willing to share, but not anymore. Not with you anyway. I'm warning you... Stay away from him. I can, and will make your life a living hell if you even step foot in that office tomorrow. Do you understand?"

Julie replied "It's you who don't understand, you fucking whore. He will be mine, and now you have until tomorrow night to get out of My house. Do You understand?!" she practically screamed. "I have video on my computer of him fucking me. I will ruin his life if you don't give him up!" she said, and hung up.

Debbie smiled. That was too easy she thought to herself. Amatuer. That bitch has no idea what I am capable of. If she shows up tomorrow, I'll ruin her fucking life. That's a promise. She lit up a cigarette, took a deep drag, and walked down the hallway to our bedroom with a grin as she exhaled.

She composed herself, and put on a sad face as she opened the door, and said to me "Julie is unrelenting. I think it might be best to go along with her plan." I sat up and stared at her. She grabbed me by my shoulders, and said "At least for now, until we can figure out what to do. Ok?" She kissed me, and put her head on my shoulder, with a very evil smile that I couldn't see. She took a drag, and exhaled.

"This is not what I want at all! I'm sorry! I love you, and don't want to lose you!" I said as I started crying again. She pulled away. Her evil smile was gone, and replaced with her sad face again. She took one last drag, and put out her cigarette.

"Don't worry Baby. We'll figure it out. I need to get out for a bit. I... I just need some time to think. I'll probably stop by Mom and Dad's for a bit, and see if I can maybe start staying with them. Ok?" she asked. I reluctantly nodded. "I'll be back in a few hours."

She kissed me, and took off to her parents. Or so I thought. She instead headed down to the shady side of town. She lost her bearings, and pulled over at a corner to pull up the maps on her phone.

A hooker leaned down, and looked in her window. "You lost Honey?" she asked Debbie, and scared her half to death. She was looking at her phone, when the hooker approached her car. She jumped back a bit. "Sorry Baby. I didn't mean to scare you. You just don't look like you belong around here."

Debbie smiled at her. "I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention." she nervously put a cigarette in her mouth, and lit up. She looked at the hooker, and offered her one. She smiled, and took it.

"Thank you Baby." Deb lit it for her, and she inhaled deeply. "Now, what are you doing around here?" she asked again as she exhaled.

Deb told her what she was looking for, and the hooker frowned. "You don't wanna be messin around with the likes of him. He's bad news." she said.

Debbie smiled at her "I know. Believe me... I know." She took a huge drag, and exhaled.

She looked at Debbie, and it dawned on her. "Ahh I see. Back for more huh?" she asked, and shook her head and laughed a little.

"Something like that." Debbie said with her own smile. "Am I close?" she asked her. The woman shook her head yes, and pointed her in the right direction. "Thanks." she said. She thought for a moment, opened her purse, and handed the lady an unopened pack of cigarettes.

She smiled "Thank you Sweetie! Good luck, and have fun!" she said with a wink, and went back to stand on the corner.

She thought to herself that she was going to have a lot of fun. She smiled again, and pulled off. A few minutes later, she pulled into the parking lot, and shut off her engine She looked up at the sign. 'Ron's Motorcycle Repair' The building still looked like a shit hole on the outside. She took one last drag, exhaled, and got out of her car. She walked into the shop, and the man behind the counter looked up at her with a bit of a frown.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he asked.

"I'd like to hire you for some... service." Debbie said, and that evil smile came back bigger than ever.

Ron looked at her, and smiled.

To be continued...

12