Debbie - The Office Temp Pt. 03

Story Info
Julie will never be the same thanks to Debbie.
8.7k words
4.51
8.5k
7

Part 14 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron looked at Julie, and handed her a pill. "Take this. It'll help you relax."

"I'm not taking that!" she said. "I don't know what the fuck that is!"

Ron laughed a little. "With what you'll be taking in your body soon, this is nothing. It's just a sleeping pill. You need to crash for a bit. You're exhausted, and believe me, you're gonna need your energy soon." He gave her a bottle of water, she popped the pill, and then drank the entire bottle.

Debbie looked at him. "Why are you giving her that?! I want to get started making her a junkie as soon possible!"

Ron glared at Debbie "Don't tell me how to do my job. I know what I'm doing. This is not the first bitch I've turned into a junkie. If we keep going at the rate we've been moving, she's not gonna be conscious for half of what's in store for her. Or she'll be dead. And I know you want her to be aware of everything. Don't you?"

Debbie relaxed a little. "Yes I do. Sorry, but I'm a bit impatient at times. How long will she be out?"

Ron answered "About 2 hours. I want you to leave for a little while." Deb was about to argue, but Ron held his hand up to stop her. "I don't have the junk here yet. My dealer is coming over around 4:30." He looked at his watch. "Just over 2 hours from now. He's also a pimp, and I'm sure he'd love to get his hands on you. You need to be scarce. You thought I was bad news? Jake is ten times worse. In addition to bringing the junk, he's gonna sample his new whore as well. Come back around 6:30. Capeesh?"

Debbie nodded. She grabbed her purse, then walked over to Julie's purse, and grabbed her keys and phone.

"What are you doing with my stuff?!" Julie asked Debbie. Her speech was starting to slur a little.

"You said the other day that you have a dog. I'm going to take care of it." Debbie replied.

"Don't hurt my dog! She's all I've got!" Julie said, and started crying again.

"I'm not going to hurt it you idiot. You're not going to be able to take care of it anymore, so I will, until I figure out what to do with it." Debbie replied. "Can't have her living with a junkie, now can we?"

Julie started crying even more, and Debbie smiled. She looked at Ron, and said "I'll be back at 6:30. Don't start without me." Ron smiled, and said no problem. She looked back at Julie, and noticed her head was starting to slump forward a bit. Ron laid her down on the table, and put her wrists back into the restraints. She was out 30 seconds later.

Deb got in her car, lit up a cigarette, started driving, and called me, When I answered, she said "Hey Babe. How are you holding up? Heard from that bitch?" she asked with an evil smile.

I replied "No, but I did see her get into her car and leave. I tried to go after her, but she peeled out of the parking lot pretty quick!"

"Guess she changed her mind?" Debbie asked me. I didn't know what to say, so I said nothing. "Well, either way, I'm staying with Mom and Dad until at least tomorrow."

"I hate this!" I said. "Not knowing what she's gonna do next! The waiting is what's the hardest!"

Deb felt guilty putting me through this. She knew I had nothing to worry about, but she couldn't exactly tell me that, without giving herself away.

"Everything is going to be ok! I promise you!" she said, and took a deep drag. She exhaled "I know things are going to be alright! I love you!"

That made me feel a bit better. "I love you too, my little Smoke Slut." I told her, and she laughed.

"I'll talk to you later Babe." she said, and hung up. She allowed herself a small smile before getting back in focus.

15 minutes later she pulled into Julie's apartment complex, and got out. She put on latex gloves, unlocked the door, and walked in. She had a nice little apartment. Too bad she wouldn't see it again Debbie thought to herself. She walked into the bedroom, and in the kennel was a beautiful Border Collie. It perked up when she saw Debbie.

"Oh, who's a pretty girl?!" Debbie said, and the dog put its ears back and started wagging her tail. "Oh my, you're beautiful!" she said, and let her out. "You're going to come and stay with my mom for a few days. I hope." She looked around, and found her food and food bowl. She saw the leash hanging up, and attached it to the dog's collar. She carried the food and bowl out to the car, and then went back in for the dog. When she left, she kept the door ajar. "If anyone wants something, let them help themselves." she said to the dog. She figured it was better than talking out loud to herself, and chuckled.

She called her Mom on the way to her parents house. She knew Dad was at work until at least 5:30. What she needed to ask her Mom, she was sure her Dad would hem and haw about. But he was wrapped around Betty's finger, and she knew Mom would have her way. She smiled a little at that thought. 'We like our men strong, but we women like to be just a little bit stronger' she said to herself.

Betty answered on the first ring "Hi Sweetie. Everything going ok?" she asked tentatively.

"Everything is going great." Debbie replied. "I have a favor to ask though." she said.

"Whatever I can do to help." Betty replied.

Debbie said "Well, she has a dog. I need you to watch it. Just for tonight. Maybe tomorrow night as well, depending on how long this takes. Is that ok?"

"Absolutely! I love dogs! You know that!" Betty said in an excited voice. "It's your father who's not a huge fan."

"I know. That's why I called you!" Debbie said with a laugh. "I'll be there in 10 minutes!"

"See you soon!" Betty replied, and hung up.

When Debbie pulled up, her mom was waiting out front, sitting on the porch smoking. She grabbed the leash, and brought the dog out of her car. Betty smiled. The dog pulled Debbie to her mom. When she got close, she jumped up, and started licking her face.

"I think she likes you Mom!" Debbie said. She pulled out her cigarettes, and lit one up.

"I think you're right!" said Betty laughing. "Let's put her in the backyard, so she can run around. I want to know everything that's happened so far."

They walked through the house. Betty grabbed her cigarettes, and got two bottles of water out of the fridge. She asked Deb to fill up a bowl of water for the dog. They let the dog loose in the yard, and settled down at the patio table.

Debbie took a deep breath, let it out, and for the next 10 minutes, told her mother everything.

She ended the narrative saying "Ron told me to leave for a while, because his buddy was showing up soon. He said he's bad news. Some big time dealer and pimp. Jake I think he said his name was." Debbie turned, grabbed her cigarettes, and lit one up. When she turned back to her mom, she was white as a sheet. She exhaled, and asked "Mom? You ok?"

"It couldn't be." Betty said in kind of a daze. Deb looked at her funny.

"Mom? What is it?!" Debbie asked her, concerned.

Betty composed herself a little, and lit up a cigarette. She took a huge double pump drag, and held it for a few seconds before releasing it.

"You remember when I told you about the guy I fell in love with. Before your father came into my life. The man who turned me into a junkie hooker?" Betty asked her.

"Yeah. What about him?" Debbie asked.

Betty looked at her hard. "His name was Jake." she finally said.

"That was 25 years ago Mom!" Debbie said. "It couldn't be the same guy!"

"I don't know. You're probably right. But if it is the same man, your friend Ron is right. He is bad news." Betty said with a concerned look.

"Well don't worry. I'm not going to meet him." Debbie told her as she grabbed her mother's free hand. Betty smiled, but she still looked concerned.

She stayed, and chatted a bit more. They both played with the dog for a bit. Debbie looked at her watch. It was close to 6pm.

"I need to take off now." she said to her mom.

"Afraid to see your father?" Betty asked with a chuckle.

Debbie laughed "That, and I want to get back to Ron's. I don't want to miss any of the fun!"

Betty looked at her hard again. "Are you absolutely sure you want to do this to her? Her life if going to be a living hell from now on. It took a long time, and a lot of hard work, for me to get clean."

Debbie thought for a moment. "You didn't deserve what happened to you. Luckily Dad came into the picture and saved you. You have no idea what she is capable of. Who knows how many times she's pulled this shit in the past. Or how many lives she'd fuck up in the future. Plus, she could always come back later, and try to pull some other shit with me or Bob. She's evil Mom. And she deserves everything she's going to get."

Betty looked at her a moment longer, and then hugged her. "Please be careful Honey! I love you more than anything, and I worry!"

Deb hugged back harder. "I love you too! I'll be fine Mom. I'll call you tomorrow." and with that, she patted the dog on the head, and headed to her car.

When she got back to Ron's it was about 6:20. She had a few minutes to kill. She pulled out Julie's phone, and clicked on my name. She paused for a moment, and then texted 'Don't think I've forgotten you. I'm having second thoughts though. You're kind of a wimp. That's why I left this morning. I'll let you know tomorrow if I want you or not. Don't think about bringing Her back home tonight though, in case I do decide I want you.' Deb looked at the message for a moment, and hit send. She was covered. At least for tonight. She lit up another cigarette, and smoked it before getting out of her car, and going back into Ron's apartment.

When Joey let her back in, she saw that Julie was a mess. Her hair was matted, and there were bruises on her arms. She was still buck naked. "You didn't start without me, did you?!" Debbie asked Ron angrily.

"Whoa! Hold up!" he said. "This was Jake's doing. He and his bodyguard wanted to see if she was any good, if you know what I mean. They worked her over pretty good. Did you know she's never done anal before today? You should have seen her screaming when Jake fucked her ass! It was great!"

Debbie was a bit put off by his comment. And that's saying something. She asked "So... I assume she passed his test?"

"With flying colors." he said. "She's gonna make a great whore. At least until she burns herself out from all the dope. I'm gonna deliver her tomorrow afternoon once we're done with her."

"That soon?" Debbie asked.

Ron laughed. "It won't take long. First things first though. She needs a shower. She's starting to stink pretty bad."

Debbie looked at her. She agreed she looked bad, and since he said something, she did notice the smell.

"Can I have a cigarette first?" Julie asked. She looked broken. Debbie almost felt bad. Almost. Ron gave her one from her pack. He lit it for her. Her hands were shaking badly. She sucked hard on it, and finished it in about two minutes. He led her out of the room, and took her to the guest bathroom. He didn't want her anywhere near his personal one.

She was so weak that he needed to wash her himself. After a few minutes, he helped her out of the tub, and dried her off. He brought her back into the playroom, and led her over to the wall where the shackles were. Her look of fear was apparent. He adjusted the wrist shackles so her arms would be able to move. He put her wrists back in the chains, and her ankles back in the brackets. She didn't fight him at all.

Ron looked at Debbie. "This is where we either go on all the way, or end it. Your call."

Debbie was having serious second thoughts. She asked Ron for a minute. He gave a small smile, and walked away. Debbie sat down in front of Julie, and lit up another cigarette. She looked at this pathetic woman chained to the wall, and went over everything in her mind that happened in the last few days. If Debbie hadn't intervened, or if she had been weak, then this bitch would have won. She couldn't let it happen again to someone else.

She made up her mind. She dropped her cigarette on the floor, stepped on it, and walked up to Julie. She stared at her for a few seconds, and finally said "I almost wish there was another way. But I can't take a chance you won't try to hurt me or Bob again. Or anyone else for that matter. It ends now."

She turned to walk away, and Julie spat on her back, and reached out quickly. She grabbed Debbie's wrist, and swung her back around. She tried swinging at her. Debbie pulled backwards quickly, and just narrowly avoided getting hit hard in the jaw. She broke loose from her grasp.

"Fuck you whore! Fuck you! I'm still gonna fuck your world up once I'm out of this mess! Watch your back whore!" Julie screamed at her, straining at her chains.

Deb looked at her, smiled, and smacked her hard across her face. "I almost felt bad for what's about to happen to you. Thank you for setting me straight." She looked at Ron, and said "Let's do this."

Ron readjusted the chain on her left wrist, so it was pulled up over her head. "Don't need her trying that shit with me." he said.

He pulled a cigar box out, and placed it on a table next to Julie. He opened the box, and pulled out a bag that was half full of white powder. He also pulled out a new syringe, and a spoon. "Now, both of you watch." he said. He put some of the powder on a spoon, and added some water. The powder melted in the water. "Hold this" he said to Debbie. She held the spoon, and he pulled out his lighter. He flicked it on and ran it back and forth under the spoon until the liquid started bubbling. Debbie looked at it fascinated.

He pulled out a rubber tube, and tied it tight on Julie's arm, like a tourniquet, just over her elbow. "Make a fist." he told her. She looked away, but didn't do what he asked. He squeezed a nipple, and she yelled out in pain. "Make a fist now!" he yelled. She cowered a bit, but she finally did as she was told. A few seconds later, a vein started showing.

The liquid had cooled a bit. Ron put the needle in the liquid, and pulled back on the plunger, until all the heroin was sucked off the spoon. It filled up the syringe about half-way. He pointed it up, and flicked the side of the syringe a few times to get rid of any air in the liquid. He pushed the plunger until the heroin started coming out. He looked at both Debbie and Julie, and smiled. "Got it so far?" he asked them. Debbie smiled back, and said it looked easy enough. Julie didn't say or do anything.

He told her to undo her fist. He grabbed her arm, easily found the vein, removed the rubber tube, and stuck the needle in Julie's arm. She flinched a little from the needle pricking her. He pulled back just a little on the plunger, and blood from her vein rushed in and mixed with the heroin.

"This is where your life changes forever." he told Julie. She looked at him in fear, and shook her head, pleading with him. He looked into her eyes, smiled, and slowly pushed the plunger until all the heroin was in her, and coursing through her veins. He removed the needle, and put her forearm up so her wrist was almost touching her shoulder. "Should only take a moment or two until you start feeling it." he said to her.

"That's it?" Debbie asked.

"That's it." said Ron. "We'll give her another dose in an hour or so. Pretty soon, she won't be able to live without it. In the meantime, let's get her started on some crack." he said with a mischievous smile.

Debbie smiled back. She was enjoying this.

About a minute later, Julie sighed. "Ohhh... wow. This feels wonderful!" she exclaimed, as the heroin hit her brain.

Debbie watched him pull another bag out of the cigar box. This one had several crystal rocks in it. He pulled out a small glass tube with a rounded glass bowl on the end of it.

"Can I have a cigarette?" Julie asked with a slur in her voice.

"Not yet Honey." said Ron. "I do have something else you can smoke though." He winked at Debbie, and she smiled again.

He put a crack rock in the bowl, and handed it to Debbie. She looked at him with wide eyes. He laughed a little, and told her when she was ready, to hold it to Julie's mouth. He handed her a lighter, and said "When you put the lighter under the bowl, gently roll it back and forth until you see the rock start to burn. Then tell her to suck in the smoke, and exhale it out right away. She'll feel it immediately."

Debbie held the pipe up to Julie's mouth and felt herself getting wet with anticipation. "Ok Julie, I have a present for you." Debbie said with a grin. She sounded like a mother trying to feed her baby. "This is going to make you feel real good."

"I already feel good good." Julie said obviously high from the heroin.

"This is going to make you feel even better Honey." Debbie said in a sweet voice. She held the pipe to Julie's lips, and brought the lighter to life. She did exactly what Ron instructed her to do. A few moments later she saw the crack starting to burn. "Ok Sweetie, get ready to suck on the pipe, and inhale it. Don't hold it in. Just let it right back out. Ready?" she asked her. Julie nodded slowly. "Ok... now." and Julie sucked the crack smoke in. Her eyes went wide, and she moaned in pleasure as her brain exploded in a kaleidoscope of euphoria.

"Holy shit! Oh wow!" Julie exclaimed, as she exhaled. Deb was shocked at how happy Julie looked. She looked at Ron.

"She loves it now, but I promise you, it won't last. By this time tomorrow, she'll be a full-blown junkie, and having heavy withdrawals, if she doesn't get her fix. And that's not something you want. Don't even think of doing it yourself. Trust me." said Ron with a stern look on his face.

Debbie felt a twinge of guilt, because that was exactly what she was thinking of doing.

"Don't waste it." he said, and brought Deb out of her daze. "Give her another hit." She held the pipe up, held the lighter under it again until it was smoking, and had Julie take another hit. And then another.

Julie was completely wasted within minutes. Ron told Deb to chill for a bit. She sat back, and lit up a cigarette. She watched Julie slowly rolling back and forth in her chains, oblivious to the world around her.

Ron asked her "You sure about the next part?" and Debbie laughed a little.

"Yep. The whole nine yards." she said.

"Ok, you got it." said Ron. He pulled out a long needle, and a few other things from his box of tricks. He looked at Julie who was still lost in her drug induced haze. "She's probably not even gonna feel it." he said to Debbie.

She took a long drag, exhaled and shrugged. "Do it anyways." and it was Ron's turn to shrug. He pulled out a thin point magic marker, and put a small dot on either side of her right nipple. He grabbed his bottle of rubbing alcohol, and poured it on the nipple. Then he positioned the needle on the dot, and made sure it was level, before shoving the needle through the nipple. She moaned a little, but didn't scream. He grabbed a gold hooped nipple ring, put the post through the nipple, and attached it to the other side of the ring. He wasted no time, and repeated the process on the other nipple. He then hooked a small chain, with a three ounce gold ball weight attached to it, to to each nipple ring. The added weight pulled her nipples down, stretching them a bit. He smiled at his handiwork. Debbie thought it looked hot.

Debbie watched her slump over a bit again, and the weighted balls hanging by their chains from Julie's new nipple rings swung back and forth. She resisted the urge to start fingering herself.

"Give her some more crack." Ron said to Deb. She was more than happy to oblige. Once she had the pipe up to Julie's lips, she sucked hungrily on it. Deb stared at her with wide eyes. Then she looked at Ron again, and he laughed a little. "It doesn't take long. Looks like she's already hooked on that."

After Julie finished her fourth rock a few minutes later, Ron let her out of her chains, and led her over to a reclining barbershop chair. He gave her a cigarette, and she smoked it pretty quickly. She was starting to shake a little. Ron noticed that almost an hour had passed since since her first dose of heroin. He grabbed the table with the drugs on it, and walked it over to where Julie was sitting now.