Debbie - The Office Temp Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't you give our friend here her next shot." Ron said to Debbie. She was excited, but nervous. She prepared everything the way she watched Ron do it earlier. Ron had her add just a little bit extra, to build up Julie's level of intake. He was planning on having her hopelessly hooked by midnight. She got all the way to the point of getting ready to push the needle in, and stopped. "What's the matter?" Ron asked her.

"I hate needles." said Debbie, and Ron laughed loudly.

"You want me to do it?" Ron asked her.

She thought for a moment. "Fuck no!" and pushed the needle in. She drew back the plunger until she saw the blood coming in, waited a few seconds, and pushed the plunger in as far as it would go. She kept pushing. She didn't want Julie to miss out on even one little drop. She pulled the needle out, sat back and smiled. She was a little proud of herself. Ron looked a little proud as well. She lit up what she thought was a well-deserved cigarette.

"Ok Joey. Your turn." Ron said to him. Debbie almost forgot the other two guys were still there.

Joey had been sitting on the couch prepping for his part in Julie's transformation. He asked Ron to remove all the drug paraphernalia from the table, Debbie stood up, and moved out of their way. He got up from the couch, and brought over a tray that had a few little cups of different color ink, and a tattoo gun on it. He placed it on the table, and sat down next to Julie. He reclined her chair, and then pulled out a tattoo stencil sheet he had prepared earlier. He carefully positioned it on the top of Julie's right breast, and pressed down. He peeled it off, and was satisfied with how the outline of what was going to be her new tattoo looked.

Joey looked at Debbie, and told her "Between this tattoo, and the one that's following, this is going to take a few hours." He looked at her kind of shyly, and said "I'm not the best tattoo artist. I just started about a month ago, and mostly just dabble a little."

Debbie smiled at him, and said "I'm sure it'll be fine." She looked at her watch. It was only 8:30.

"You can watch if you want, but you might want to get a bit of sleep instead." Ron told her. "Your 'friends' from your last visit are coming over around 11:00pm to break her in a little more. You're more than welcome to join in the fun if you want."

Debbie smiled. Her 'friends' were all big muscular black men. And all of them had eleven or twelve inch cocks. She also knew that they all smoked weed. She hadn't gotten high since yesterday, and was looking forward to smoking a joint or two.

Debbie replied "I think I might just take you up on that nap. I'm exhausted. But definitely wake me before they get here. I need some release. This has been a stressful couple of days. However, this time, if I need a break, I get it. Unlike the last time. They can do whatever they want to her. I don't care. Got it?"

Ron smiled. "Absolutely. They already know you're here, and that you're a client of mine this time. They're looking forward to seeing you again." he said with a wink. Debbie smiled. "Go take a nap in the guest bedroom. I'll get you up when Joey is done."

She went to the guest room, and pulled out her phone. She saw several missed calls, and one text from me. She read it. 'I heard from Julie! She's having second thoughts! I hope to God she lets this go. I tried calling you. You probably already know this if you're reading this message. I called your mom, and she told me you were sleeping. I just really need to hear your voice. Call me when you see this! I love you!' Debbie smiled.

Debbie called, and made herself sound sleepy when I answered. "Hey Babe. I just saw your text. Sorry, I was out of it. I'm exhausted!" she said, and gave a fake yawn.

"I won't keep you. I just needed to hear your voice. I really hope she drops it, and isn't just saying this to get my hopes up. I wouldn't put it past her." I told her.

"I hope so too." Debbie said. "It's going to work out. I'm sure of that. Try to get some sleep. It's been a long couple of days. I love you!"

"Love you too. I'll talk to you tomorrow." I said, and hung up.

Debbie smiled as she closed her eyes. She was more tired than she thought, and was out in just under a minute.

Ron woke her at 10:40pm. "Get up." He wasn't exactly gentle as he shook her awake. "Joey's done. The guys are gonna be here soon. Go clean up a little, and then come and check out his work."

Debbie was a bit groggy as she sat up on the edge of the bed. She reached for her cigarettes, and once one was lit, took a long, deep drag into her lungs, and held it there for a few seconds to try and wake up a little. She let out a huge plume of smoke, and headed to the guest bathroom. She splashed some cold water on her face. She primped her long, curly red hair a bit, and was satisfied she looked good enough to fuck. She was really looking forward to getting some huge black cock. A lot of huge black cock.

She walked to the door of the playroom, and knocked. Ron let her in. She walked over to Julie, and admired Joey's work. The tattoos didn't look quite as good as the stencils. There were a few mistakes. Some of the lines weren't even. The colors overlapped the lines in a few spots, and didn't quite meet them in others. But Debbie thought it was perfect for the lightning shaped words that were tattooed on Julie's breasts. CRACK WHORE. All in capital letters. Each word was about an inch tall, and about four inches wide. Not too big, but definitely noticeable. The word crack on her right breast, and whore on the left. Debbie loved it.

Debbie would never let him near her with that tattoo gun, but she told Joey it was fantastic. He beamed at her. Then she noticed Julie was shaking pretty good at this point. She looked at Ron.

"I've only given her one dose since you shot her up a few hours ago. She's overdue." said Ron. "You wanna do it, or should I?" he asked her.

"Go ahead. I'll do it again later." she replied to him. She sat on the couch, and lit up another cigarette. She rubbed her eyes. She was still a bit tired.

Ron only gave Julie a small amount of heroin this time. Enough that her shaking slowed down. Then he gave her the crack pipe. She knew what to do, and had it loaded and burning within two minutes. She took a hit, and smiled. She took two more hits, before Ron took the pipe from her. She glared at him. Then there was a knock on the door.

Ron walked over, and opened the door. The same seven men from last time walked in. They all fist bumped Ron, and nodded to Joey and the other guy. They saw Debbie and started smiling.

"Hey girl." said the leader. Debbie got up and walked over to him. She smiled, and gave him a hug. He was a bit surprised, but hugged back.

"Please tell me you have some weed." she said to him, as she pulled back a little. She still had her arms around his waist. He laughed a little, and pulled out a baggie that was half full, with a few fat joints already rolled up in with it. "Thank God!" she said with relief, as she dropped her arms. "I really need it."

"Last time you didn't want nuthin' to do with it. Changed your tune a bit I see." he said.

"I like it now." she said simply.

"Good!" he said, and pulled out the biggest of the joints, and handed it to her. She smiled, and thanked him. She put it in her mouth, and had it lit within seconds. She took a huge hit, and sucked it in deep. She held it in, and tried handing the joint back to the man. He held his hands up. "All yours Baby." he said. She smiled, and let the smoke out. She immediately took another hit.

He walked over to Julie, and blew a small whistle. "She's fine looking Ron." he said. My boys and I will enjoy this one for sure." Julie was looking through him by this point. She didn't know what was going on, and didn't care.

Debbie said "Hope you guys have enough in you for me as well. I need some big cock." She gave him her sexiest look, and took another huge hit of the joint. She was starting to feel pretty good.

He gave her a huge grin. "For you, we got plenty. Seems like we're gonna have a party!" he said, and Debbie laughed. "Let me call one of my friends. See if we can get a few more hung guys over here for you and your friend."

He pulled his phone out and hit a number in speed dial. "Hey! It's Daryl. You and some of the boys wanna come over to Ron's? Got a couple of hot white chicks begging for some dick." He winked at Debbie, and she giggled. "Ok cool. Yeah that works. We ain't in any rush. See you in a bit." He hung up.

Daryl said to Debbie "We got a couple of jobs my boys are pulling tonight. I'm sure we'll get some more guys here. But it might be spaced out a bit. Hope that's ok?"

"Sounds good to me!" Debbie exclaimed. "I just had a birthday gangbang not too long ago. Kinda hard to handle 20 guys at once." She laughed a little. "But not impossible." she said with a sexy smile.

Daryl got a huge grin on his face. "Cool." he said. "We're ready when you are."

Debbie said "Start with the crack whore first. I wanna finish this joint. Thanks again by the way." She smiled at him, and took another hit.

"Anytime Honey. Anytime." he said as he smiled back.

Ron walked over, and pulled Julie up from the barber chair. He grabbed her arm, and pulled her into the middle of the room. Then he forced her down on her knees, and said to Daryl "Have fun." With that he walked to the fridge, and grabbed a beer. He sat on the couch next to Debbie, lit up a cigarette, opened his beer, and kicked back to enjoy the show. Debbie was finished with her joint, and lit up another cigarette.

Daryl pulled his pants down, and Julie's eyes went a little wide. She had never seen a cock so huge. She was coming down from her high, and asked "Before I do anything, I need another hit. That last one didn't do much. Or maybe some more crack?" She looked at Ron, almost pleading.

"You gotta start earning it now." Ron said from the couch. "This shit ain't free. You show my boys a nice time, and If they're satisfied, you'll get your fix. Show them what a good crack whore you are." he said with a laugh.

By this time, all seven of them were in a semi-circle around her with their pants pulled off. She looked back and forth at all of them. "I... I don't know what I'm supposed to do." she said to Ron. "There's so many of them. I've only done a threesome with two other guys once or twice."

Ron looked at Debbie, and he smiled. "Care to show her?" Ron asked her. She answered by standing up, and taking off her clothes. She grabbed her cigarettes, put the cigarette she was smoking in the corner of her mouth, and walked slowly past the men, looking in each of their eyes with a small sexy smile, lightly scratching them on their chest from right to left with her newly manicured fingers. They all started jacking themselves off, and were becoming erect.

She got on her knees in front of Daryl, and looked back at Julie, who was starting to feel the pangs of withdrawal. "Watch and learn." she said to her.

She turned back to Daryl, smiled up at him, took a huge drag, and exhaled on his huge black cock as she took him in all the way down. Daryl moaned with pleasure. She took another drag, and tongued his balls. Her cigarette was finished. She flicked the used butt a few feet away from her, and started jacking off the guys on either side of him. She would go back and forth between the three of them for a few moments, alternately jacking and sucking them.

She looked back at Julie. "Got it?" Julie nodded her head yes. "Good. Now get over here, and help me." Julie crawled over to the three men on the right end, and Debbie moved over to handle the four men on the left. "Just watch me, and do whatever I do."

Julie was a quick learner. She lit up a cigarette, and did exactly what Debbie had done a few minutes ago. Only she wasn't capable of taking them all the way down like Debbie had. She managed about halfway, before starting to gag a little. She had some training to do. She was getting into it though, sucking, jacking, and smoking. Debbie looked at her, and said "You're a good whore." and lit up another cigarette herself.

They each went on until they were finished their cigarettes. Debbie told Daryl to lay down on the floor, and she mounted him. She slowly slid down his rock hard shaft, and her eyes rolled back a bit. She got into a slow rhythm with him. Then one of the other guys got behind her, and slid his cock into her ass. She was in heaven. After a moment, she started back on the other two, alternating between sucking and jerking them off. Now and then she would tongue their balls or lick their shafts. She would just put the tip of her tongue on the underside, just below the head of their cocks, and flick her tongue a little. Their cocks would jump a little when she did that, and she would smile. Then she would suck them hard and fast.

Meanwhile, Julie was sucking on two of the guys, and the third got behind her, and drove his cock in her pussy as far as it would go. She moaned in pleasure. Debbie looked over at her. It was the biggest cock Julie had ever had in her before, but it certainly wouldn't be the last. She was going to have a lot more huge cocks to look forward to in her new career as a junkie crack whore. Debbie smiled at that thought.

She watched the gold balls hanging from Julie's nipple rings swing front to back everytime the man thrust his cock into her. Debbie started thinking that maybe she would get that done to herself. She loved the way it looked, and thought it might feel great.

The man behind Julie pulled out of her soaking pussy a few minutes later while she was still alternating between the two cocks in her face. She didn't know the man behind her was about to drive it home hard in her ass. When he plowed into her, she screamed out in pain. He and the other guys laughed, as he fucked her ass hard and fast.

"Damn whore, your ass is tight! The guys are gonna love this!" he said to her. Debbie wasn't sure Julie heard him over her screams of agony. One of the guys in front of her shoved his cock into her mouth, and down her throat to shut her up. Her eyes went wide, and she started gagging. She started heaving a bit, and was about to lose what little food she had in her. It probably wasn't much, since the only thing she had put in her mouth since breakfast were a few cocks, cigarettes, and crack. He pulled out before it got that far. She stopped screaming though, and resigned herself to getting pummeled hard. The man in front resumed going in and out of her mouth again, but not as far down.

A moment later, the man behind her shot his load deep in Julie's ass. When he pulled out of her, his cum came pouring out. Before it was all out, the man that was throat fucking her had taken his place. Someone got below her, and shoved his cock in her pussy. It took a few minutes, but she started enjoying it.

She pulled another man away from Debbie, and started going up and down his shaft with her mouth. Debbie smiled. Julie went as deep as she could, before gagging just a little. With every slow thrust down her throat, she took it in a little deeper, until she could take him all the way down. When she was comfortable with it, he started thrusting faster.

After about an hour and a half, all the guys had cum. Debbie and Julie had cum quite a few times as well. Debbie felt wonderful.

Julie was shaking bad though. She looked at Ron, and asked "Was I a good whore? Can I have a shot now?! Please?! I'm hurting bad." She was begging for the needle, which is exactly what Debbie wanted.

Debbie looked at her, and was happy and excited by what Julie had become. A junkie crack whore. She had circles under eyes, and her lips were dry. Ron smiled at Julie. "You were a great whore. Come here, and let me take care of you." She practically jumped up, and ran over to the barber chair, and presented her arm to Ron. He noticed that where she had been shot up before, there were now small bruises. There were going to be a lot more coming he thought to himself, and smiled again. "Your turn Honey." he said to Julie. "Show me you know how to shoot yourself up."

Julie smiled wide at him as she prepared her own shot. For never having done it before, she looked like a pro. After heating the mixture, she put the rubber tube around her upper arm, and pulled it tight with her teeth. She then filled the syringe, and flicked the side like she saw Ron do earlier. She made a fist a few times until a vein started popping. Then she pulled off the tube, put the syringe in herself, and pushed slowly on the plunger. A few moments later, she felt much, much better.

Ron handed her the crack pipe, and two rocks. She had the first rock lit within seconds. She enjoyed this just as much as the heroin. He knew this was only the begining. Most, but not all of Jake's whores were all hooked on meth, coke, and a slew of different pills as well. Most of them usually ended up dead within a year or two. Those who survive wish they were dead.

Ten minutes later, the next batch of men showed up. There were 5 of them. Julie was in no pain, and greeted them with a stoned smile. Debbie decided to sit this round out, and sat on the couch smoking one cigarette after another.

Julie started tugging on a few guys pants in a futile attempt to pull them down. The guys laughed at her. They pulled back, and she fell flat on her face. They laughed again, and pulled down their pants. She took them one by one in her mouth, and sucked their cocks greedily, back and forth, back and forth. One guy sat on a chair, and Julie faced away from him as she slid his cock into her already well-used ass. She leaned back, and another guy shoved his cock into her swollen, stretched pussy. Two guys stood on either side of her as she jerked them off.

She started riding them faster. After about 40 minutes of the guys rotating, alternately being sucked and fucked, she said "I want you guys to fill up my used whore pussy! I need to show him I'm a good crack whore, so he'll take care of me!" she said looking at Ron, and smiling. Ron smiled back. Debbie just stared at her in disgust.

One by one, each man fucked her pussy until they started cumming. As soon as one would pull out, another man took his place. She grabbed each man's ass and pulled them into her as hard and as far as they could go. She was relentless. She needed her fix, and tried to make each man cum as soon as possible, so she could get it. When the last man was done, she practically threw him off of herself, and ran over to Ron. He laughed.

Debbie said "I want to give her the next shot." with a serious look on her face.

All the guys said they needed to take off. They had another job coming up soon. Most had already left, including Daryl. Ron thanked them, and said he'd see them soon.

Ron got everything back out again for Debbie. She turned away a bit, and put the same amount on the spoon as she and Ron had put on before. Then she smiled, and doubled it. Ron didn't notice. After heating it up, and getting it into the needle, she hesitated for a moment before shooting her up.

Julie smiled as it entered her bloodstream. Then a moment later, her eyes rolled back in her head, and she started having convulsions. She laid on the floor, and her arms and legs were flailing. A moment later she passed out. Ron ran over to her, and felt her pulse. There wasn't one. He jumped up, grabbed a dose of Narcan from the box, popped off the top and jammed the needle into her thigh. She started coming around a moment later.

Ron got up slowly, and turned towards Debbie. "What the fuck did you do?!" he screamed at her.

Debbie cowered a bit, and started crying. "I... I doubled the dosage. I wanted to make sure she was hooked! I'm sorry! I didn't know that was gonna happen!"

"You almost killed her you idiot! You don't need to worry about her being hooked! She is! Believe me!" Ron yelled, but not quite as loud. He calmed down a bit, and continued "Jake would not be happy if that had happened. He's expecting her alive, and somewhat well."