Debbie - The Return of Brenda

Story Info
Deb’s friend Brenda visits & we have some fun with Al.
7.1k words
4.61
4.6k
6
0

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 07/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so excited!" Debbie exclaimed as she took a huge drag from her cigarette. "It seems like ages since I've seen Brenda!" She put the cigarette in the side of her mouth as she put on the last of her makeup, and checked her look in the mirror. Her long red curly hair was pulled back in a ponytail, and she had on a tight white t-shirt, and form fitting jeans. She nodded to herself, and took another drag, and watched herself inhale the huge ball of smoke, and exhale it a few seconds later.

I chuckled a little. "It's only been about 4 or 5 months. And you talk to her like once every week or 2."

She turned towards me "Yeah, but still, it'll be nice to see her! I'm kind of surprised you're not more excited. She said she wanted to play with you next time she saw you!" she exclaimed, and then took another big drag.

"Last time I saw her, I was tied up in a chair for close to 8 hours, while you, her, and her boyfriend were all fucking each other. I'm understandably a little apprehensive!" I said, and she started laughing.

"Well, you kinda asked for it. They weren't too happy with you after they found out what you did to me. Forcing me to become a chain smoker and all." she said as she took her last drag, and put the cigarette out. "Not that I mind it now. You know I'm glad you got me hooked. I love smoking!" she exclaimed as she pulled out, and lit up another one of her Marlboro Red 100's.

"Really?! I couldn't tell!" I replied sarcastically. "I mean, you only smoke 3 or 4 packs a day. How could I possibly know you love it?" and then I winked at her.

She took a huge drag and blew it in my face. "Smart ass." she said and chuckled.

"So what's your plan when she gets here?" I asked. "Don't forget, I need to pick up Al. His wife is out of town visiting her mom again, and his car is in the shop."

"Oh, I didn't forget. Probably going to the bar down the street for a bit and see what happens." she said as smiled at me.

******

The bar down the street is usually where we would go when she was on the prowl for some new cock. Sometimes she would go by herself. She was never disappointed when she left there. Sometimes, she would get picked up, and go back to some guys place and fuck for a few hours. Sometimes, a few guys. Other times, she would just blow some guy in his car. It all depended on her mood, but she always came home happy. If I was lucky, after she fucked someone, I would get to clean her well-used pussy with my tongue. And if she wasn't too sore or worn out from a good pounding, I would get to fuck her as well.

In the last month or so, If I was with her when she found someone, she would have me suck his cock while she smoked and watched, before she would join in. I was apprehensive about that at first, but she told me about her experience at the swingers party we went to about 6 weeks ago with 2 bi guys. She was extremely turned on by it. So to make her happy, I would suck anyone she asked me too. I told her though, that I wasn't ready to go all the way with another guy. She would smile, and tell me there was no rush, but I knew she was a bit disappointed. She also said that it's going to happen one day, so I better get on board with it. She's become a lot more domineering since she started smoking, to say the least.

Sometimes, the guys she would pick up would be totally against me sucking their cock. She would look them straight in the eye, take a deep drag of her cigarette, exhale slowly in their face, and tell them if they wanted to fuck her, then this is how it's going to be. Out of the 10 or 15 guys that she's picked up while I was with her in the last month, only one had said no. His loss.

******

There was a knock at the front door. Deb jumped up with a huge smile, and ran to answer the door. There stood Brenda, looking as gorgeous as ever. Her dark, straight hair had grown out about 4 or 5 inches since I last saw her. Her button down blouse was only buttoned up halfway, showing very ample cleavage, and her tight jeans left little to the imagination. She had a half smoked cigarette in her hand that I noticed as she gave Deb a huge hug with that hand. In her other hand was her overnight bag.

Deb let her in, and I took her bag. She hugged me as well. "I see she hasn't dumped you!" she exclaimed and laughed. I gave a small chuckle. "No hard feelings I hope?" she asked as she took a huge drag and exhaled in my face. I breathed it in deeply and sighed. She giggled and said "I guess not."

"No, I'm fine. I got what I deserved." I said, and Brenda smiled. "How's Terry?" I asked her. Terry is Brenda's boyfriend, and kind of an asshole. But that's my opinion.

"He's ok. Sorry he couldn't come this weekend, but his Mom is sick, so he promised her he'd take care of her. He knows me, so he told me to have some fun!" she winked. "I hope to make it up to you sometime this weekend, what I put you through before." she said, and bit her bottom lip slightly just before taking another huge drag of her cigarette.

"Sounds good to me!" I said, and she and Debbie laughed. "In the meantime, I hafta go get Al."

"Oh, I've heard about Al!" Brenda exclaimed. "Am I going to get a chance to meet him this weekend?"

"More than likely." I answered. "His wife's out of town, so he'll probably be around."

"Good! After what Deb has said about him, I wouldn't mind having a little fun with him as well! she exclaimed.

"Your dance card is filling up pretty quick, and you've only been in town for 5 minutes!" I said laughing. She looked a bit confused. "Deb didn't tell you? She's taking you to her favorite pick up joint. So besides me, possibly Al and whoever you get at the bar, you're gonna be busy!"

"That was supposed to be a surprise!" Deb said, a little pissy. She glared at me, took a huge drag, and exhaled.

"Oh! Sorry, I didn't realize!" I exclaimed to her.

"No that's fine!" Brenda said to us. "I'm sure there will be plenty of other surprises this weekend!" Deb smiled at that. "So... what are we doing first? Bob or the mystery man at the bar?!" she asked, and she and Deb started chuckling.

"Bob can wait. He has to go get Al, remember?" Debbie said. "Besides, he likes a good used pussy. In this case, he'll get 2 if he's lucky." Brenda looked at me and smiled. "Ready to go?" she asked Brenda.

"Sure! Let's go!" she quickly replied. "Just let me grab my ID and my cigarettes!"

"Already have mine!" Debbie said. She kissed me and said they wouldn't be too late.

20 minutes later, I picked up Al. He got in the car and thanked me for getting him. He rolled the window down to air out the car a bit. He was my best friend, but he was a non-smoker. Got on my nerves sometimes. He was ok for the most part fucking Deb while she smoked one cigarette after another, but I knew it bothered him. He asked about her. I told him about her best friend coming for the weekend for a visit. He said he'd like to meet her. I told him maybe later that night, as they were at the bar about to get lucky. He laughed a little.

"Man, how do you cope with that?!" he asked. "I would be jealous and outta my mind!"

"It's how it is with us. I love her and I know she loves me. If I got jealous, and tried to stop her, how do you think it would go?" I asked him.

"She'd probably be upset and dump you." was his reply.

"Exactly! And besides, if she wasn't the way she is now, you wouldn't be fucking her every now and then yourself, now would you." I said and started laughing.

"True." he said. Changing the subject he asked excitedly "You hungry? Let's go to the diner. My treat. It's meatloaf Friday!" He really needed to get out more I thought to myself and chuckled.

"Sounds great! Thanks!" I said and headed there.

The food at this diner was always top-notch. Halfway through the meal, I told Al I was going to text Deb, and ask how things were going. Her response 30 seconds later started getting my dick hard. I squirmed a bit, and smiled. Al asked what was up? I handed the phone to him, so he could see the 5 or 6 pics she sent of her and Brenda sucking some guy's cock in his car. As he was looking, a video came through of him shooting his load all over their faces. Al and I stared transfixed. It was hot to say the least.

"Ok, I can see why you wouldn't get too upset about this." said Al. "That's just fucking awesome!"

I laughed, and we went back to eating our dinner. A few minutes later, Debbie called my cell.

"What did you think?" she asked and I could hear her exhaling her cigarette.

"Hot as always!" I exclaimed. "Why didn't you go back to his place though?"

"Brenda really wants to meet Al and also possibly play with both of you. Me too! That was just an appetizer for us." she said and laughed a little. I heard Brenda in the background laugh as well. "So, what do you say? You're still with him, right?"

"Yep. Just finishing up dinner. Let me ask him. Hey Al, you up for some fun with Deb and her friend Brenda?" Al just stared at me like I was the stupidest man in the world. "I think he's up for it." I said and winked at him. "We'll be home in about 20 or 30 minutes."

"Sounds good!" she said, as I heard her exhaling again. "See you in a bit! I love you!"

"Love you too!" I said, and hung up. "Getting dessert?" I asked Al. He said his dessert was at my place. I laughed and he paid the bill.

We got there right around 7:30. Deb and Brenda were on the couch smoking. I lit up as well. I didn't smoke in the car on the way home. Al asked me not too, so I was having a bit of withdrawal, not having my after dinner smoke. Deb stood up, introduced Brenda, and gave Al a nice smoky kiss. He accepted it, but started coughing as he exhaled. Deb stood back and apologized.

"It's ok." he said. "Just a bit much now and then." he smiled slightly as he was waving the smoky air in front of him. Deb looked at me and I shrugged a little.

"Well Brenda here has really been looking forward to meeting you!" Debbie said, trying to get Al in a better mood. "She wants us all to play! I think it's a great idea!"

Al smiled and said it sounded good to him as well. Debbie and Brenda smiled. Brenda got up and came over and kissed him hard. He kissed back. Things seemed to be back on track. Thank goodness. Brenda started stripping Al down, while Debbie did the same to me. They both got on their knees and started taking turns going down on us. After a few minutes, Brenda lit up and started concentrating on Al's balls as she exhaled on them. Deb lit up as well and started going up and down his shaft at the same time. I sat on the couch and waited my turn.

After a few minutes of this, Debbie pulled his cock out of her mouth, and asked him what was wrong? I was a bit puzzled, until I saw his cock was only halfway hard.

"It's all the smoke." he said. "It's just too much sometimes. I'm sorry, but I just don't think I can do this anymore. You're a beautiful woman, and I really like you a lot, but I think this needs to end." he said as he started to put his underwear back on. "Sorry Brenda. It was great meeting you, but I hope you understand." She gave him a small smile. He looked at me and said, "I'll call a taxi and wait outside. Sorry man. Have fun."

Debbie looked like she was thinking. Whatever was going through her mind, I was clueless about.

She looked at Al and said "I think we can go an hour or so without smoking, if that helps? I'd hate for you to leave this way." She smiled as she put out her half smoked cigarette. "Put em out guys" she said to me and Brenda. The look of shock on my face made her laugh a bit. "What? I can go for an hour without smoking!" I gave her a doubtful look. Regardless, Brenda and I put out our cigarettes. She looked back at Al, and asked if that would be alright.

"I, I guess so." he stammered. "Are you sure you'll be ok? I know how desperate you can get when you go more than 20 minutes without a cigarette!"

"I'll be fine." she lied. "Let's go in the bedroom. A little less smoky in there." She looked at me and gave me a bit of an evil smile. It started dawning on me what she had in mind.

"You and Brenda go on in and get started. Deb and I will be in there in a moment." I told Al.

After they walked into the bedroom I pulled Debbie closer to me and whispered "Are you out of your mind?! You can't do this to him!"

She pulled back a bit and her evil smile was just a little bigger. She whispered back "Why not? You did it to me. Besides, I'm tired of his constant whining about smoking, and it's time to put an end to it." I looked at her like she was crazy. "You know I'm going to get my way. I always do. Are you onboard, or is there going to be a problem between us?" she asked me, knowing what my answer was going to be. I looked at her for about 5 seconds while she just stared at me. "I don't have all night. I need a fucking cigarette now!" She was starting to seethe a little.

I hung my head a little and said "Ok. I hope he forgives us though."

"He'll love it as much as I do, by the time we're finished with him." She turned with purpose, and headed towards the bedroom.

When we walked in, Al and Brenda were in the 69 position. Al on the bottom, with a firm grasp on Brenda's ass as he was going in and out of her pussy furiously with his tongue. He started licking her clit, and she was gasping for air as she started cumming hard on his face. I noticed that he was rock hard. She sat up as Debbie started sucking his cock. Al's tongue was still going to town on Brenda, and I started to kiss her passionately.

Debbie mounted him and started fucking him. Nice and slow. Brenda and I were doing 69. About 10 minutes later she pulled up off of him, and told Brenda it was her turn. She rode him nice and slow as well, while Debbie was doing the same to me. After a while, Al started moaning. Deb told Brenda to pull off of him, and not to let him cum. He started squirming. "I'm so close! Please don't stop!"

"Sorry Baby." Debbie said to him. "But I want you to last. A long time." she said and gave me her evil smile again. He couldn't see her face, and that was probably a good thing. She looked like a woman possessed. We had all been at it for about 45 minutes at this point. The longest Debbie had ever gone without a cigarette while awake. Her hands were shaking a bit, and she started looking nervous. Nicotine withdrawal was hitting her hard.

She had Brenda move off of him and sat on his rock hard cock. She slid her drenched pussy up and down, but wouldn't let him penetrate her. She grabbed his wrists and put them over his head near the headboard. She looked at me and nodded, and then turned towards his face and leaned in to kiss him passionately while holding his wrists in place. I pulled out from hiding the right wrist restraint Deb and I use when we're in the mood for a little kinky play. Brenda looked at it, and then at me. I held my finger to my lips and she smiled. I pointed at the restraint, and then pointed at the left side of the bed. Brenda nodded her understanding, and moved quietly to that side and pulled out the left restraint.

I looked at Brenda and mouthed the words One... Two..... and then out loud said "Three" We were in perfect sync as both of his wrists were restrained at once. Al pulled back from Debbie, and quickly looked left and right.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Al asked. Deb just smiled at him and climbed off of him. She reached into her drawer and pulled out a fresh pack of cigarettes. She offered one to Brenda and she took it.

"Finally!" she said as she lit up, and took a double pump drag as she closed her eyes. She exhaled toward the ceiling. She looked back at Al, and got back on top of him. She took another double pump and held it for a moment while staring into his eyes. She leaned down and slowly exhaled into his face. "Isn't that better Baby?" she asked him as he started coughing. "Mmmm, I know I feel better." She started sliding up and down his cock again the same way as before, not letting him enter her wet pussy. She took another deep lungful of thick smoke, and exhaled it in his face again.

Brenda looked at me with a bit of a scared look, before lighting up her own cigarette. "Debbie," she asked as she was exhaling "what are you doing?"

Debbie continued inhaling and exhaling in Al's face quickly as she was trying to get her nicotine levels back up. He kept coughing and coughing, and I think it was turning her on. After 30 seconds or so, she sighed happily as she turned to Brenda. "I want Al to enjoy smoking as much as I do, so I'm going to make that happen." She turned back towards Al and said "Whether he wants to or not." and took another deep drag as Al started fighting against his restraints. "I think it'll be fun for all of us. Don't you?" she asked Brenda as she looked back at her. Brenda took a drag, looked at me and then back to Debbie.

"I've never done something like this." she said as she exhaled. Then she smiled a bit, "But it looks like it'll be fun!" she exclaimed. I thought to myself that she's as crazy as Debbie.

Al looked at both of them, and started squirming again. He looked at me with pleading eyes. I shrugged my shoulders. "Sorry buddy, but when Deb sets her mind on something, nothing can stop her. And it looks like Brenda's on board as well. Good luck."

Al looked defeated. Brenda smiled at him and asked Debbie how to proceed. Debbie was putting out her cigarette, and then she immediately grabbed another one and lit up.

After taking a double pump drag, she held it in for a few seconds, before exhaling and answered "Bob started me out slow. One cigarette at a time over the course of a few hours." She looked at me, took another drag, and then back at Brenda. "I'm not that patient." she said, and exhaled. "Reach in that bottom drawer and pull out that mask" she told Brenda.

Brenda put her cigarette in the side of her mouth, and leaned over to pull out the special gas mask I had made months before. The one that i had used to get Debbie hooked on cigarettes. Brenda looked at it, and then back and forth between me and Debbie.

I explained to Brenda how the mask worked. "You fill up the 5 empty slots with a cigarette in each one. Light them up and whoever is wearing the mask has no choice but to inhale the smoke from all 5 cigarettes at once. There's a bigger hole as well for a cigar, or to keep open to get a mixture of air and smoke. It could also be plugged up with a thumb, to ensure the person wearing the mask only gets pure cigarette smoke, with no air mixed in at all."

Brenda looked at it, fascinated. She then looked at Al, took a deep drag and said, "This does look like fun, doesn't it?" and exhaled slowly into his face. She then put out her cigarette. He started squirming again. She looked back at me and said "You used this on Debbie." I nodded. "I can see how you'd become hooked pretty quick!"

Debbie said "It's quite effective. Got me hooked in no time. Too bad we don't have any cigars though. Haven't tried that yet." She took a drag, exhaled, and looked up at me. "Let's do this."

I asked Brenda if she wanted to insert the cigarettes. She smiled and grabbed the pack. She inserted each one and looked at Debbie. Debbie smiled and said it was perfect.

Deb then looked me. "Look." She pointed at Al's cock. "He's not hard anymore. Fix that." she said in a tone that brokered no argument. Al had no idea that I had been sucking cock for the last month or so. Brenda didn't either apparently. Al looked back and forth between me and Debbie and started squirming even harder as I laid down, and started going down on him.

"I don't want him sucking my dick! What the fuck?!" Al screamed. He may not have wanted it, but his cock didn't seem to mind, slowly coming back to life as I was licking his shaft.

"That's a good boy." Deb said to me and Brenda stared wide-eyed. "Get him hard and keep him that way. Brenda and I have our own job to do." I glanced up at both of them as I started going faster up and down his now fully erect cock. Debbie had a cold look in her eyes. Brenda started smiling. Apparently she liked what she saw. Debbie grabbed her phone and started taking pics of me sucking his cock. She made sure to get Al's face in most of them.

12