Debbie - The Return of Brenda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie put the phone down and said to Brenda "I'll show you how to put the mask on, and you can light the cigarettes." Brenda smiled and agreed.

As Debbie put the mask on Al, she told him to relax. When it was in place and secure, Deb told Brenda to go ahead and light them up. She looked at Al and said "Any moment now, you're going to get a rush of smoke and nicotine. Don't fight it. I can make this real hard for you. Cooperate, and this will only take a few hours. That's all it took for me. You're gonna love it." she said.

As Brenda lit the cigarettes one at a time, the last thing Al could see before the mask filled up with smoke, was Debbie's evil smile.

He started bucking and coughing almost immediately. It was hard to keep his cock in my mouth, so I started jerking him off instead. He was gasping for air, and I jerked him harder and faster. He may have been choking, but his cock was loving it. It was rock hard.

"Don't let him cum." Debbie told me. "I have plans for him." I stopped jerking him off and lit up a much-needed cigarette. "Don't let him get soft either. Keep him on the edge." I kept an eye on his cock. The moment it would start to go soft, I'd get him hard again. I'd get him close to cumming, and then I would stop.

Meanwhile, he had stopped coughing and was inhaling and exhaling regularly. He finished the first 5 cigarettes in just a couple of minutes. Deb instructed Brenda to replace them and light them quickly, so he would continue to get all the smoke and nicotine she wanted him to have. She looked at me, and said I wasn't doing my job. I looked down, and saw he was going soft again. I told her I was sorry, and went back down on him.

She then instructed Brenda to start sucking me off, saying that she'll take care of keeping Al supplied with a steady flow of cigarettes. She wanted me hard too. Brenda lit up and started sucking me off hard and fast. It didn't take long for her to get me hard. Deb instructed her to edge me as well. There were quite a few times, I was ready to explode, and Brenda knew the precise moment she would need to stop. It was excruciating, and very pleasurable at the same time.

Debbie was enjoying this a lot. She watched Al breathing in and out steadily, inhaling all the cigarettes quickly. She smiled as she watched me sucking Al off, and Brenda sucking me off. Both he and I hard as a rock. She looked back at Al, and saw that he was just about finished with the next 5 cigarettes, and quickly replaced them. After a few minutes, she did it again.

At the end of his first pack, she told everyone to take a break. She removed the mask, and asked Al in a concerned voice how he was doing.

"You're a fucking psycho!" was his answer as he was breathing in deep, trying to clear out his lungs. She smiled at him, and out of nowhere, slapped him hard across his face. His look of shock was apparent.

She said calmly "I was going to give you a 10-minute break. But obviously, you're not appreciating what I'm doing for you." She smiled, and immediately put the mask back on him. She pulled out a fresh pack, filled up the slots quickly with an expert hand, and had them all lit within seconds. "You'll thank me later." she said as she lit up another of her own.

She looked at me, smiled and told me to get back to work. I smiled at her, and started going up and down his shaft again. I looked up at her, and she smiled lovingly at me. She then looked at Brenda. "How are you doing Sweetie?" she asked her.

"Doing great! This is a lot to take in, but I'm loving it!" was her reply. Debbie laughed a little. She seemed to be loosening up a bit finally. Brenda leaned in and started kissing her. Debbie exhaled into her waiting mouth. Al seemed to enjoy watching that, as his hard cock twitched a bit in my mouth. Either that or he was enjoying me. I couldn't tell. Brenda then went back down on me, and continued to constantly bring me to the edge and stop, before doing it again, and again.

30 minutes and almost 2 packs later, Debbie told Al she was giving him another break. She warned him not to give her a hard time, or the mask was going right back on. He nodded. When Debbie removed the mask, he breathed in and out deeply for about 30 seconds.

"How are you doing now?" she asked him tentatively, as she lit up another cigarette. He looked at her, but knew better than to say anything that would piss her off.

"I'm doing ok." was all he said. A moment later he said "That's a lot of cigarettes though. I could use a break... If that's ok with you?!" he added quickly, looking a bit timid. He was petrified, and understandably so.

She took a deep drag, looked at him with concern, and said of course, as she patted his thigh. I couldn't tell if she was actually concerned or if it was acting. She started scaring me a bit more too, and I was used to it.

Ever since she started smoking, something in her snapped, and she had become more and more domineering, and her inhibitions were becoming nonexistant as the weeks and months passed. I was becoming a bit worried. I think I might've fucked with her head more than I realized that weekend I forced her to become a heavy smoker.

"Are you enjoying your cigarettes?" she asked him a moment later, smiling at him, and taking another deep drag. He looked at her and nodded yes. He was smart enough not to say anything. "Good! And how about Bob? Are you enjoying him too?" she asked and then looked at me with that evil smile again. "I think I taught him to suck dick pretty good! Wouldn't you agree?" He looked at her and then at me. I shrugged and nodded slightly at him. Don't piss her off I was saying to myself, trying to mentally send him that message. "I asked you a question." she said to him after a few seconds. He looked at all of us, but just couldn't bring himself to say he liked it.

"I'm not gay, or bi or whatever!" he finally blurted out.

Debbie looked long and hard at him. "Bob isn't either, but I hope to turn him that way." she looked at me and smiled again. She looked back at him and said, "I think I'm making good progress with him. I'm going to make good progress with you too." she said and bit her bottom lip, before taking another cheek hollowing drag, and exhaling it into his face.

"The fuck you are!" he said and started fighting his restraints again. She just laughed a little.

She got up, walked to the bathroom, and came back out with a small dixie cup filled with water. "Drink up." she said. She smiled as he gulped it down. "Let's leave him alone for a while." she said to Brenda and me. "As many cigarettes as he's had, he's gonna start to have withdrawals, and soon. I want to come back in and watch him squirm for a bit. In the meantime, let's go have a little fun in the living room."

She led us out, and we sucked and fucked each other for a good 40 minutes. I was close to cumming, and Debbie knew it. She slapped my ass hard and told me to pull out. "I don't want you cumming yet!" she told me. I was so close, I was shaking. "I said pull out. Now!" I reluctantly did so, and not a minute too soon, as precum started oozing out of me. She smiled at me and said "Good boy." and licked the precum off of my cock. It jumped a bit at her touch, and she stopped, and looked hard at me. I held it back, but it wasn't easy. "Don't worry. You'll get to cum soon enough." she said to me. I was a bit puzzled.

She stood up and said she was going back into the bedroom to see how Al was doing, and asked us to come with her. I knew the look of withdrawal the second I saw it. He was shaking, and a cold sweat had broken out on him. Debbie and Brenda smiled. They both lit up, and exhaled into his face. He breathed in deep.

"I hate to say it," he said grimacing "but I need a cigarette." He looked at Deb with a bit of hatred in his eyes.

Deb smiled, took a deep drag, and exhaled in his face again. "Not with that attitude." she said, and started laughing. "Try asking again, but be a little nicer this time." she said with a wicked little smile, as she took another deep drag.

He sighed and closed his eyes. A moment later, he opened them and smiled at Debbie. "May I please have a cigarette? I could really use one!"

"Of course Sweetie!" she replied and put one in his mouth. She lit it and watched transfixed as he took a deep drag and inhaled it. She smiled at him as he exhaled. "Feels great, doesn't it!" she asked him.

"I have to admit, it does." he said and took another drag.

"I think he deserves a reward!" she said and started slowly going up and down his cock with her mouth and tongue. She looked at Brenda and asked her to join in. Al laid back, taking drag after drag, and was really getting into it. I sat on the chair, and enjoyed the show. My cock was still mostly hard, but I wasn't close to cumming now. Debbie told me I could play with myself while I watched them, but told me not to cum.

After a few minutes, his cigarette was done. Brenda put a new one in his mouth and lit it up for him. Then she handed one to Deb, and took one for herself. She lit them both, and they started back in on him. The girls finished their cigarettes about the same time, but didn't light up again. They concentrated on getting Al as close to cumming as possible. When he started squirming and bucking, Deb pulled off and told Brenda to stop. She looked at her with questioning eyes. His cock was oozing just a bit, and he couldn't have been any harder.

"Please!" he begged them. "I need to cum!" he cried out as his hips were bucking up and down.

Debbie looked at him and said "Don't worry. I'm gonna make sure you cum. And cum hard!" He smiled at her. She lit up another cigarette, and took a deep drag before continuing "You're gonna cum hard... In Bob's ass." She smiled at the look of horror on his face, and exhaled. "Oh, like you weren't enjoying his blowjob?! Come on now, you're not fooling anyone." She looked over at me. "And you. You've been sucking off guys left and right for me all month! It's time to take the next step." I knew Debbie. This was happening whether we wanted it or not. She looked back at Al, smiled wide and said "By the way, that cup of water I gave you before we walked out a little while ago had 2 crushed up Viagra pills in it. You should be nice and hard for when you go up Bob's ass. Not a chance you'll go soft." His look of shock made Debbie laugh. "I want you to really enjoy yourself!" she said to him, and took another deep drag.

She grabbed a bottle of lube from the night stand, and slathered it all over Al's hard cock. She pulled me off the chair and had me get on the bed and squat over Al. Then she slowly guided me down and grabbed his cock and slid it into my ass. I was somewhat prepared, as she had been pegging me almost daily, and using butt plugs on me the last few weeks. Bigger sizes every few days, getting me ready for the inevitable.

She told me to start riding. Butt plugs and pegging are one thing, but the real thing was a bit different. It took me a moment to get used to it. Not sure Al was enjoying it, but he stayed hard. Probably more from the Viagra than anything. Meanwhile, my cock started getting harder. Apparently I was enjoying it. She grabbed her phone again and started taking a bunch of pictures of Al going in my ass. She told Al to smile as she snapped a few face shots. She got a lot of full-frontal shots showing his face and his hard cock going in and out of my ass.

Debbie looked at Brenda, and said she could suck me off if she wanted. Brenda smiled, lit up a cigarette, and started going to town on me. Debbie stood there and watched. She was loving it. She got quite a few pictures of Brenda going down on me. Some of the pics had her face all the way down my cock and Al's cock all the way up my ass. She put out her cigarette, and immediately got out another one. She lit up and sat down in the chair.

After a few minutes, I couldn't hold out anymore and Brenda told me to cum down her throat! I was thrusting in and out, and by this time, so was Al. Brenda pulled back and jerked me off hard and fast as I shot a huge load down her throat. She wrapped her lips around my cock and started sucking until she had pulled every last drop of cum out of me. She pulled back and took a deep drag, and exhaled over my cock. I stayed hard as Al continued to thrust in and out of my ass.

Brenda got off the bed and smiled at Debbie, and put out her cigarette. She then immediately lit up another one. Debbie stood up, came to the bed, got down under my ass and started licking Al's balls. That drove him over the edge, and he shot his load up my ass. He bucked and squirmed for a minute, and then I got up off of him, and laid down. I lit up a cigarette and offered one to him. He took it, and we smoked in silence for a moment.

"Now that wasn't so bad was it?" Debbie asked us as she lit up her own cigarette. "I don't know about you, but I certainly enjoyed that!" she exclaimed, as she undid Al's restraints, so he could enjoy his new addiction. He didn't say anything. He just smoked in silence.

After a while, she told us to get dressed. "Bob's gonna drive you home now. And remember, I have a lot of pictures of him sucking you, and you fucking him. I wouldn't go blabbing about this to anyone. Especially the cops. Or these pics might 'accidentally' find their way to your wife's email. Or worse, the internet. You don't want that, now do you?" she asked him with a small smile, as she took a drag off a newly lit cigarette.

"No, of course not!" he said. He was turning beet red. "Please don't do that!" he begged her.

She smiled a little bigger and said "I won't, as long as you cooperate. This is going to be a regular thing from now on. At least once a week, you're going to come over here and fuck Bob up his ass, and then I'll have him fuck yours. Maybe I'll let you fuck me as well, if you're a good boy. That's not going to a problem I hope?" she asked, knowing what his answer was going to be.

He looked down and said he would do whatever she wanted. She pulled his chin up, looked him in the eye. "Good answer. Oh, by the way, these are for you." She handed him a pack of her cigarettes. "Enjoy!" she said, and smiled at him again. She took another deep drag.

"How am I going to explain this to my wife?!" he asked her looking at the cigarettes.

"You'll find a way." Debbie told him and laughed a little as she exhaled. "You have the rest of the weekend to figure that out."

She closed the door behind us and turned to Brenda. Brenda almost collapsed. "That was so intense" she exclaimed. "Oh my God, you're so evil!" she said and started to laugh.

"That was fun, wasn't it?" Debbie said, and laughed along with Brenda. "I don't want to totally ruin his life though. Not sure if I'll actually follow through with my threat. Although, that was fucking hot watching him fuck Bob! Al really is a sweet guy. I almost feel bad getting him hooked. Almost. He really needed to lighten up about the smoking though. If he really wants, he could probably quit a Hell of a lot easier than you or I could. I only made him smoke 3 packs. I had to smoke a whole carton!"

The ride back to Al's was very quiet. He smoked 2 cigarettes on the 15 minute ride. When we got there, he looked at me and asked me not to say anything to the other guys. I told him that was not going to be an issue. He gave a small smile, and got out without another word.

When I got back, Deb said she loved me, and thanked me for indulging her. She also said I didn't have to do that again if I really didn't want to. She would leave the choice up to me. I shrugged, and told her it wasn't so bad, so we'll see. She smiled. She did say that she would still like me to suck dick now and then, because she really enjoyed watching me. I told her I would if she asked. She said that was good enough.

The 3 of us spent the weekend in and out of bed and had a great time. Debbie seemed a bit more reserved. Perhaps she saw it herself that she may have gone a bit too far. I was glad to see her reel it in a bit. Brenda left Sunday afternoon, and promised she would be back soon.

Al, in the meantime, sat at home all weekend feeling a bit confused. He would smoke in the computer room and started perusing different porn sites and kept gravitating towards the gay and bi videos. Several times during the weekend he would sit back with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth, and jack off watching guys go at it with each other.

12