All Comments on 'Debbie's Addiction Ch. 07'

by masterofnymphoslut

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The wheels are off the wagon

This has imploded into a simplistic everyone does bdsm fuck fest. Why do you bother with the lectures about respect and treating the women well? That is bullshit lipservice. What you SHOW is a complete disregard and disrespect for the women. Then you have the balls to write it as the women love and crave it, ALL of them. Granted, some women appear to like that crap. Many, many more would enjoy the physical aspects but not the 'treat me like crap' part. During the entire series, you've had a very few and very short instances of any respectful caring being actually demonstrated by the men towards the women. So limited as to be meaningless. Either don't bother with the faux concern or step up your game in writing the men actually BEHAVING in respectful ways. Respectful wild stories can and have been written. You are missing the mark by not matching word to deed.

PS. Was trait out incest necessary to the story? Oh, and JACK is the only slut - whore around. Hope he doesn't have dogs as they do well with a firm master... .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Keep going. I can't wait to see where exactly you go with this.

TwistMyVanillaTwistMyVanillaover 7 years ago
Don't let the muggles get you down

I think your story was well-written and tagged appropriately. If people don't want to read about bdsm, incest etc, then they don't have to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Please ignore the people who shouldn't be on this site to begin with. This was your best chapter so far. Some people don't understand the difference between hot sex and respect outside a scene. Great story. Please keep writing

FIVE STARS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
That's the problem

There is not respect outside of the scene depicted. Everything in the story has become a 'scene' and it is far beyond hot sex edginess. It is true disrespect and disregard. There is a lack of balance to make it enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice

Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

INCEST IS NOT BDSM - wrong category

By including it in the story you’re making a mockery of what BDSM is actually all about. Whilst you’re at it why not just throw in domestic violence/ rape as well?? It’s no wonder that BDSM isn’t acceptable to society at large because stories like this paint us all as sick freaks.

I’ve only read the 1st chapter which was ok as far as fantasies go but on looking at your story index it was clear that the last chapter of this series contains incest so I decided to check the tags and comments for each section. I’m glad I did because there’s no way I want to waste my time on this bullshit. It’s absolutely sickening, thanks in advance for the fucking nightmares I’m going to have now because of this. I have very strong views on incest, I can understand why people enjoy situations that are considered taboo BUT not incest. FFS these people need to get some fucking therapy and NEVER EVER become a parent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterofnymphoslut@masterofnymphoslut
Always looking to make new friends. Life is too short not to enjoy it with as many friends as you can have.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES