Debbie's Diary

Story Info
Debbie writes in her diary about her first time with Daddy!
2.6k words
4.35
30.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

Dear Diary,

I'm going to do it. I'm going to try to seduce Daddy. Ever since the divorce he's been so sad, it breaks my heart. I'm glad Mom left, that cunt. She's been sleeping around on Daddy for years.

I don't think he and Mom have had sex with each other since I turned eighteen last year. Maybe longer! I know that would drive me nuts. That's something I do share with Mom, I love sex. I make myself cum all the time. Usually thinking about Daddy while I do. I can't help it, he's just so handsome! And gentle, it took him forever to divorce Mom. He's my Daddy and I love him! And now maybe I can show him another way!

Dear Diary,

Well, so far so good! I can't believe I just did that! It was so exciting! Okay, so once I had made up my mind to really do this I went to the mall, did some lingerie shopping. I wanted something really slutty and I found it at a department store.

Black and pink bra, panty and garter set; the bra was a demi-cup, my nipples would be visible through whatever I wore. The panties were the whale-tail type, most of my fine ass was bare when I wore them. I got some sexy nylons to go with the garter too.

While I was there I poked around and found some Daisy Dukes, super short shorts, Daddy would love them! When I got home I ran upstairs and put my new shorts on, along with a crop top that shows a lot of underboob, leaves my tummy bare. I checked myself in the mirror, I was showing a lot of cheek too!

I brushed out my hair and put on fresh makeup, a touch heavier than usual. God I was so nervous! But in a good way! I went downstairs and found Daddy in the den. He was on the couch half asleep with the remote in his hand. Some nature show was muted on the TV. I sat next to him and cuddled up close. Laid my head on his shoulder. I had my knees tucked under me, kinda leaning on Daddy a little, with my boobies brushing his arm.

He didn't say anything, just patted my thigh, letting his hand rest there. I loved it, his hand felt so warm and strong. We watched the silent TV for a while, comfortable with each other. Finally I spoke softly, asking "Daddy? Are you awake? You should go up to bed."

"Yeah, you're right pumpkin," Daddy told me. I rose with him and we left the den together. He followed me into the kitchen and I made sure to swing my hips in my new shorts. The kitchen was much more brightly lit and I knew Daddy could now see my outfit perfectly. I went to the fridge and grabbed the milk carton and took a swig right from it, making sure a little milk got on my lips.

I turned to see Daddy staring at where my ass had been a second before, he was blushing! It was so cute! He snapped out of it pretty quick but I saw it. When I could see he was looking at me I ran my tongue over my lips, getting the milk off and smiling at him. "Well goodnight Daddy!" I said, and I blew him a kiss. It was the best!!! And it made me so wet! As soon as I'm done writing this I'm going to cum, rub my shaved snatch thinking about my Daddy!

Dear Diary,

I think it's going to happen soon! Oh My Gawd! So it's Saturday morning; last night I'm pretty sure Daddy was masturbating to me! That's so hot! That he thinks I'm sexy like that! Let me back up a bit.

So last night after dinner I snuggled next to Daddy on the couch again, this time I kept my boobies right up against his arm, I pretended I was cold. Daddy got up and got me a blanket, then sat away from me a little but I wasn't having that. I scooted back over and draped the blanket over both of us, right up to our chins.

It was so warm under there, I nestled very close to Daddy as we watched TV. Very slowly I started moving my hand towards Daddy's thigh, I let it rest there, my heart beating wildly in my chest. Neither of us looked away from the TV as I stroked gently, softly, a millimeter at a time over Daddy's leg. Back and forth, slowly, both of our breathing getting deep. The show ended and Daddy got up, said goodnight and left. I could tell he was hard, his boner showed through his pants.

Well I went right upstairs and changed into that lingerie. I left my door open a crack and turned off the overhead light, the room was softly lit by my desk lamp. I piled up pillows at the head of my bed and pulled my favorite dildo from my nightstand. I lay back and thought about the next few minutes as I stroked myself. Daddy would come upstairs. I'd hear him when he came down the hall to his room. The hall was darker than my dimly lit room, he'd be able to see everything.

I was toying with my nipples when I heard him come up the steps. While he was in the bathroom I was fingering my shaved pussy, legs spread like a slut. When the bathroom light went off I slid the dildo into my wet pussy and started stroking.

I could hear Daddy coming down the hall, I stroked faster, my cunny started making wet sounds around the fake cock. "Oh Daddy," I said softly, "yes Daddy, yes, fuck me, oh Daddy! Love your cock Daddy, fuck your little girl!" I was so aroused, putting on a show for my sexy Daddy, I heard his steps paused outside my door and I rubbed my hard little clitty and came!

"Oh yes, Daddy!" I gasped as I pinched my nipples and rocked my little bottom on the mattress. I wished I could see myself right then! The shadow outside my doorway moved on down the hall as my body rang with the aftershocks of a wonderful orgasm. I lay back, listening, hoping Daddy would come back.

I woke up much later, I heard something unusual. Whatever the sound was didn't repeat, but then I heard the toilet flush and Daddy coming back down the hall! I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. Daddy paused outside my room again. I heard him come in, he sat on the bed next to me. I kept my eyes closed and my breathing soft. I felt his hand caress my cheek. He whispered, "What did I just do?", got up and left. Diary, I think he was jerking off to me in the bathroom! OMG!!!

Dear Diary,

It happened!!! It was so wonderful! God, my Daddy is just the best! He has been thinking about me like that, for a while now! When I told him I wanted the same thing, to be his lover, oh Diary!

He picked me up in his strong arms and carried me to his bedroom! We kissed and I just melted, he's just so, oh my god! He smells so good, like sweat and good cologne and manliness. I went boneless, just melted in his arms, let him hold me up as we kissed more and more passionately. My body felt tingly all over, my head was swimming!

Finally he set me down on the edge of the mattress. Looking deep in my eyes he started stripping me; he pulled my t-shirt over my head, knelt and took off my shoes and socks, I was trembling already and I still had my bra and shorts on yet! He pushed me back on the bed so I was looking at the ceiling, I lay there as Daddy gently lifted my ass and took off my shorts and panties!

I had to look up, I saw Daddy looking back at me. He spread my legs and we could both smell how wet I was. I couldn't stand it, I let my head back down; somehow I felt more naked wearing just a bra, having my Daddy staring at my bare pussy!

Then I felt hot breath on me. Oh god, it was happening! I was trembling like a leaf! Daddy's strong hands grabbed my inner thighs, holding my cunny open like a slut, oh god, his tongue touched my clit and I came just like that, bucking and moaning, crying out "Oh Daddy! Daddy! Yes!"

I came harder than I'd ever cum before! I curled into myself and rocked as Daddy kept ahold of my thighs. Spasm after spasm flowed over me, I was mewling like a kitten. Finally I quieted down and could look at Daddy. He was smiling at me so big, my heart just leapt! "Is that better, little Debbie?" he asked in his deep voice. I could not believe it, Diary, my Daddy smiling up from between my legs, a wicked sexy look on his face! I was in heaven!

I got up on my elbows, I was going to take my bra off when Daddy stopped me with a raised eyebrow. "I was gonna do that, pumpkin, that okay?" My Daddy wanted to unwrap my little boobies himself! I felt another rush of excitement to my pussy. I never really had any confidence in my chest, I was only a B-cup, most of the boys seemed to like them bigger than mine. But if my Daddy likes them...!

Daddy stood up in front of me, he was so tall! I felt like a little girl again. He began stripping quickly. Shoes, socks, belt, then his shirt and then his pants and I couldn't look away. He was wearing boxers and they were stretched out by his dick in front, I gulped. It looked bigger than I thought it would be. I'm only five-two and Daddy's five-eleven, I never stopped to wonder if it would fit!

He pulled his boxers down and his cock sprang out. It waved around as if it were looking for something. Daddy put his hands on his ass and tilted his hips forward, so I could get a really good look. He was shaved, even his balls! I was up on my elbows again, it looked so cool, I wanted to touch it! Daddy said, "Okay Debbie, now that your sitting up..."

He knelt and reached for me, pulling me to him in a hug. I hugged him back, hard. Then I felt his fingers move and just like that my bra was unhooked! Daddy put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me back a bit so he could see my chest. He was breathing heavy, staring, he lifted his hands and slid the straps down and my bra fell forward, exposing my boobies to Daddy.

He gasped "oh god", and reached to cup them, run his thumbs over my nipples. We both shuddered, it felt fucking amazing, having my big strong Daddy play with my boobs. He leaned down and gently sucked a nipple and we both moaned, Daddy must love my titties as much as I love him playing with them!

"Baby, can Daddy play with your beautiful, beautiful boobies before I fuck you?" He tore his gaze from my chest, he looked wild, like something pent-up had been freed. He picked me up and set me on my back in the middle of the bed, kneeling over me. He grabbed his cock and gently began caressing my breast with the head. It felt incredible, his cock was so soft and hot and hard and silky all at once, my titties were so sensitive, he traced the curves, rubbed the nipples, the precum was leaving sticky trails, it was wild, he was making me crazy!

Daddy dropped down over me on all fours, we were face to face, so close and he kissed me, hard, I felt his cock brush my tummy as it pulsed and jerked. Daddy broke our kiss to worship my breasts more, he was kissing them, biting, now I could feel his cock between my legs, hot and throbbing. His attention to my nipples was getting me super hot, I grabbed the sheets and arched my back, shoving my hard nips into Daddy's strong chest.

"Gonna fuck me Daddy, or what?" I teased. Daddy looked up at me and I humped my hips up at him, I needed his cock! Daddy just smiled and placed his cock right in between my pussy lips and started pumping his hips back and forth, sawing his cock along my slit. "Ooh, Daddy, yes" I purred, spreading my legs to get more of that good feeling.

Daddy pulled back until his cock-head was right in place. We were looking at each other as he started pushing forward, so slowly, I could feel every bit of his cock, it was paradise. Then he was all the way in, I felt his penis throb inside me, it was like nothing else ever, none of my toys did that, I loved it! I grabbed his shoulders, wrapped my legs around his ass and he started really fucking me.

He knew I wasn't a virgin, he'd seen me playing with my dildo, so he didn't take it easy on me. That was just what I wanted, time for tender lovemaking later, right now we were both horny, we just needed to fuck. Daddy was slamming his hips into me and I was slamming mine right back, his cock felt so good in me, I was gushing around him, soaking the sheets under us.

"Oh Daddy!" I cried, he was bending to suck my nipples again, it sent jolts of pleasure right to my little cunny! My heels were digging into his ass, spurring him on, we were sweating and gasping then Daddy said, "Baby, gonna cum, you on the pill?" Daddy wanted to cum inside me, yes! I gasped, "IUD" and Daddy started shooting!

I felt his cock swell and suddenly this hot thick liquid was jetting into me, it set off my own orgasm! My cunt was milking Daddy's dick, Daddy was pounding me, we were both crazy with lust. Daddy bent to kiss and suck my neck and my cums went into overdrive, I hunched my hips up at him, whining with need! Four, five pulses and he kept fucking me as we came together, semen and girl-juices pouring out of my tight little pussy, Daddy grinding his cock deep into me and roaring as he shuddered to completion.

"Daddy, yes, fuck your little girl! Oh yes! Fuck me, fuck meeeeee!" I yelled, behaving like a wanton slut for my Daddy and loving it! My big strong Daddy made me cum so good, it was mind blowing! It felt like my cunt was trying to snap his dick off I was so tight! Daddy held me tight as I came around his cock, wrapping me in those strong arms, sharing this insane pleasure with me!

Finally Daddy pulled himself out of me and cuddled next to me on the bed. I put my head on his chest, he wrapped an arm around me. We were both exhausted but I know I for one was glowing! Daddy was mine now, I was making him happy and that's all that mattered. We fell asleep in each other's arms, tired but so looking forward to tomorrow!

The End