Debbie's Legacy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm... you're such a naughty girl. Now you got to break in, too. Everything you wanted... Too bad the others aren't here to fuck you, too," I whispered into her ear.

"You want that?" she moaned.

"Yeah... I want there to be a guy under every shower and see you get passed around to all of them," I said as my lust took control.

"Mmmm... ohhh... oh yeah..." she moaned.

"That's what you want, isn't it? Like Debbie..." I pushed.

"Yeah..." she sighed.

"C'mon..." I said and led her towards the showers.

I turned on all of them and soon the steam had grown so thick it was difficult to see. Kami waited patiently for me at our spot, and when I joined her, she showed me the bar of soap she had brought last time.

"Look what I found," she giggled.

"Mmmm... last time it touched you it was in Jalen's hand," I reminded her.

"It felt good..." she groaned.

I took the bar from her hand and went to work on her body while I considered whether to slow things down or take her to the mat and fuck her hard. I knew neither of us would last long, but after the effort it took to get in, it seemed silly to go straight to sex. I lathered her from her ass to her neck, while she purred in response. However, it wasn't long before her sounds became needy and I knew she would soon want more.

"I love how wet you get," I whispered to her when my fingers started to explore her pussy.

"I know... I'm ready... Put it in," she whined and reached for my dick.

"No, baby... I want you on the mat like the others," I declared.

My words got her attention but they didn't offend her. Instead, she gave me a wild stare and then found my hand and pulled me as she made for the adjoining room. Without pause, she fell onto her back and spread her legs, but when I tried to go down on her she reached for my shoulders.

"No... I need it now..." she begged.

I accepted her message and moved her lovely body and with her guiding, I went balls deep on the first thrust.

"Oh fuck..." I cried out as her warmth enveloped my shaft.

"Go, baby... do it... like them," she groaned lustily.

I began taking her with deep thrusts while she dug her fingernails into my ass. I had never been on such an exciting sexual plateau in my life and thought it likely that Kami was in the same place. The sounds that came from her and the uninhibited movement of her body indicated so and made me feel powerful.

"What the fuck is this?" a booming voice suddenly called out from behind us.

Startled, we immediately stopped, and looking over my shoulder, I saw Leon looking at us from the entrance. Just then, he lifted something in his hand and a bright flash blinded me.

"Leon, give us second," I called out.

First came another flash, and then the man replied, "What the fuck are you doing here? I told you I'd call the police if you fucked with things."

Look, don't do that... just give us a sec," I said hoping he would back away.

Instead, he stepped forward until he was standing on the mat, towering above us and my body stiffened as I prepared for him to get physical.

"Leon, let us get dressed," I tried again.

"Why? I seen her naked before and got her cum all over my cock," he responded brazenly.

Deciding the man wasn't going to move, I pulled free from Kami and slowly rose. At any moment, I expected him to lash out, but he remained still and finally, we were face-to-face.

"How the fuck did you get in here?" he demanded.

"Look..." I started but he cut me off.

"You owe me money. $300 for before and $300 for this shit," he declared.

"Okay... okay... I'll get it for you. We'll leave and I'll bring it tomorrow," I agreed.

"No, man... You're a bad debt. You get it tonight or I'm calling the fucking police," he stated.

"Bullshit, we're leaving," I replied, having had enough.

"You go ahead then..." he answered and then quickly added, "I got the pictures of you fucking her here in my place. So, you go ahead."

I knew dealing with the police would be bad enough on its own, but the pictures added a new dimension. I wondered if the nudity and sex created a more substantial charge, and whether the photos would end up in the public record.

"I'll bring you $750 tomorrow," I offered, thinking the added money might suffice.

"Nah... Don't trust you no more," he responded.

Finally, with a deep breath, I said, "Okay, we'll go find an ATM, get the money and be back in a few minutes."

"That's fine. You go do that," he agreed, and with a nod, I started moving towards our clothes. Halfway there, he added, "She stays here though... for collateral."

"No way, Leon... No fucking way I'm leaving her here alone with you," I answered.

"Why is that? She was alone when she stroked my cock the other night," he replied with a chuckle.

The shocked look on my face made the black man laugh even harder and when I turned towards Kami, I saw that she had turned away and now lay curled in shame.

"Kami, is it true?" I demanded.

Just as her head began to nod, Leon said, "Hell yes it's true. Blew it all over her titties, too."

For a moment, a large wave of anger swept over me and I almost kicked my wife. Fortunately, it passed and all I could do was stare down at her in disbelief. The actual act was one thing but I had given her every opportunity to come clean and yet she still chose to lie. Without speaking, I made for my clothes and dressed. Just as I was about to depart, Kami appeared and started to put on her things, and fortunately, when Leon appeared seconds later, he made no effort to stop her.

I thought about warning the black man not to touch her but my anger wouldn't let me, so when I was ready, I just said, "I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Hurry," my wife replied, avoiding my eyes.

As I made my way out of the building, I alternated between moving slow and practically running as the knowledge of Kami's deceit rattled in my head. Once in the car, it didn't take long to locate a teller machine in a nearby convenience store. Unfortunately, as an independent unit, it had a limited of $300 regardless of card type, so I had to start another search. Five minutes later, I located a branch of our bank and quickly withdrew the funds.

By now, my concern for my wife had returned, so I raced back and turned into the parking lot knowing there was no longer a reason for stealth. Only twenty minutes had elapsed since I left the gym, but now parked in a space was an older model car that hadn't been there when I left. A feeling of dread came over me which made me run to the door. On my way out, I had stuffed some paper into the door mechanism to keep it open, but now, it was gone, which elevated my worry a hundredfold.

I began to beat on the door but stopped after several seconds as I recognized the futility. We had purposefully left our phones in the car, so calling wasn't an option, and with the way we had left the window, I thought it unlikely that I could open it again. The only option left was to smash the glass and I had just started to look for something heavy when headlights appeared in the lot. A car pulled in next to mine, and as I stood watching, a heavy-set man emerged and headed towards me.

"Hey, man... I'm here," I heard him say into the phone as he approached, and he was just ending the call when he spotted me, "What the hell! Who are you?"

"My wife's in there," I declared.

His eyes widened at my message, but he must have known the situation because he stepped back, and said, "Yeah..."

The African-American man appeared to be in his forties and carried a lot of weight on his shortish frame. Wearing navy pants, a dark work shirt, and flip-flops, I got the sense he had dressed in a hurry.

Soon, the sound of footsteps in the gym emerged through the metal door, and then it opened. A young black man, likely in his late teens or early twenties, stood before us in a tight t-shirt and baggy shorts. I guessed his height at over six feet, and he had closely cropped hair. However, the thing that stood out about him was his powerful physique that showed he spent a lot of time working out. In addition to muscular thighs, he had well-developed biceps, a thick neck, and the tone of his abdomen was evident through the shirt.

He glanced at me for a moment showing little surprise and then turned to the older black man, and said, "Hey Cyrus, how ya been?"

"Good Nazir... How about you," the man replied as he stepped through the opening.

I had to catch the door as Nazir released it while they started across the gym. However, I passed them in a trot and arrived at the locker room first. Instantly, I spotted Leon standing naked in the middle of the room smoking a cigarette with his flaccid cock hanging between his legs.

"Where's my wife?" I said, moving towards the mat.

"Shower," he answered and took a long pull.

"Kami?" I said when I spotted her nude under the spray, and then continued, "Why are you... What happened?"

"She was about to spend some time with my son... get to know him a little," Leon interrupted and I realized he had moved close to my side.

"What... Did you...?" I stammered.

At that very moment, Nazir stepped past us, and now naked, his body looked even more sculpted. His cock, while not quite as large as his father's jutted out half-hard from his shaved groin. He made for Kami, but she backed away several paces and hid behind a pillar.

"Honey?" she called out.

"Did you fuck her?" I demanded.

"Nah man... No time yet. She did suck on me a little after I talked her out of her panties," he laughed.

"Did you?" I demanded, looking straight at her and when she gave a tiny nod, I had the answer. After several seconds of thought, I said, "Okay, then..."

"Honey... Wait!" she cried out when I started to step away. My movement put Nazir between us, and when I stopped, she begged, "Let's... let's go..."

"No... you sucked him... We'll stay awhile," I replied which brought a chuckle from the janitor.

I left her with the black Adonis and Leon fell in behind me. We found Cyrus in front of the lockers, naked except for his filthy boxers, looking very nervous.

"Let Nazir work on her. She'll be singing soon. He knows how to sweet talk," he said.

"Who's he?" I asked nodding towards the heavy man.

"Cyrus? He works in the administration buildings next door," he said, implying they were co-workers.

"How did you get her... to do it?" I asked as my thoughts returned to my wife's recent act.

"Hah! Didn't take much... Didn't take much last time either," he laughed.

Even though he provided no details, I decided to let it go and moved back to the shower entrance to check on Kami. She stood under a nozzle with her back to me at the far end of the room with Nazir close behind. I could only guess that she had backed away at his approach until she ran out of the room. Now, the young man had a hand on her hip and one on her shoulder as he spoke into her ear. Of course, I couldn't hear what he was saying, but she didn't appear to be in distress, so I moved back to the other men.

Leon prompted me for an update by raising his eyebrow, and I told him, "Nothing really. They're next to each other."

"Give him time unless you don't want her fucked," he laughed, and then demanded, "By the way, give me the money."

I pulled the wad from my pocket and handed it to the naked man. After eyeing in for a moment, he stepped to the bench, picked up his pants, and stuffed the roll inside.

"Leon, I'm going to go," Cyrus said.

Since arriving, the man had been fidgeting and it seemed he had reached his limit. Certainly, it was a bizarre scene, so I understood his feelings.

"Be loose friend... hang around for a while longer," the janitor told him.

The message seemed to placate him, and with a small nod, he said, "Okay, for a bit then."

With that, we went silent with only the sound of the showers filling the space. It gave me time to reconsider and I had just about decided to gather my wife and exit when Leon spoke.

"Why you start all this anyway?" he asked.

I realized that I had never given him an explanation, so, for some odd reason, I answered, "She has... or had a fantasy about something that happened back in high school. An older girl being in the boy's shower. It kinda stuck with her."

"Yeah... Jalen mentioned something like that," he replied, and then added, "That girl got fucked in the shower?"

"Something like that," I answered.

"She got what she wanted then... Damn sure likes it, too," he stated, and after a pause, he asked, "Anything left in that thing?"

"No, not really... " I said.

"What?" he demanded, sensing there was more.

"Part of it was about getting passed around. The story was the girl was in with a group of boys and they all touched her," I explained.

"Well, shit... We can do that. We'll spread out and take turns," he laughed.

Before I could respond, he had started for the showers and was beckoning Cyrus to follow. I held up the rear, and when I entered, I could see that Nazir's body was now in contact with my wife's back with an arm looped around her waist and his face nuzzled into her neck. He had made some progress, but nothing dramatic, and Leon had taken a position at the central pillar and directed Cyrus to the remaining one before the couple became aware of our presence.

"Okay, now... Time to share," father called out to son and extended his arm towards my wife.

Kami watched him from over her shoulder, but rather than accept his offer, she turned away. I suspected she was worried about my state, especially after her indiscretion, and wanted to prove her worthiness.

"Go to Leon, Kami," I called out.

The black man shot me a grin but my wife remained still. Just when I thought I needed to push her again, she slowly turned and with a bowed head, took the few steps. Leon took her by the arm, positioned her in front of him, put one large hand on her tummy, and landed the other on her shoulder. I guessed his hanging cock nestled in the crack of her ass and as I watched, the hand on her shoulder moved to her breasts. He talked to her, although I couldn't hear his words, and several times I saw her glancing my way. Then, he started to pinch her little nipples, making her squirm, which went on for almost a minute before he stopped, backed away and slapped her ass. They had another short interaction and then I watched as my wife stepped towards Cyrus.

The heavy-set man, standing beneath the spray in his boxers, seemed to get nervous again as she approached and when she attempted to join him, he moved to the adjacent spot. I had seen him watching his colleague with great interest, so I could only surmise that he was a naturally shy person.

"Baby, help him get those shorts off," Leon commanded.

The words made her look back at him and then she turned to me but I forced myself to show a neutral expression. For several seconds she tried to understand my feelings and then she turned to Cyrus, squatted beside him, and started to tug on his boxers. It took some effort, but finally, they slipped over his fat ass and fell to his feet. His full belly drooped low and extending beneath the flesh was the head of an average-sized cock. The man's nakedness made him even more bashful and he stayed in his spot, staring straight ahead, making no attempt to touch the pretty young woman next to him. I could tell Leon was annoyed at his friend's behavior, but after several minutes, when things hadn't changed, I motioned for her to join me.

With pleading eyes, she stepped next to me, and whispered, "Can we go?"

"No, I'm not ready," I replied.

"I'm sorry... " she said.

"Which time, sweetie? Last time or this time?" I pushed.

My answer silenced her, and it took almost a minute before she asked, "What do you want?"

"I want what Leon got," I told her.

"Now?" she asked.

"Right now," I confirmed.

Kami held my stare for several seconds and then stooped before me, lifted my dick, and took it into her mouth.

"Now we're talking," Leon called out, and then said to his friend, "See what you missed."

Despite the circumstances, within seconds, my lovely wife had me fully erect and when she found my balls with her fingers, I started grunting in response. I knew all eyes were on us, and she probably hadn't been at it for more than two minutes when Nazir and his father got antsy.

"C'mon man... You need to share," the younger man said.

Yeah, now... Don't be a pussy hog," his dad said.

I let her continue for a while longer, enjoying her wet mouth and active tongue, and then I put my hand on her shoulder and pushed gently. She looked up at me, a little confused, but when I nodded towards the others, she understood the message.

"Nazir..." I forced out as she rose.

"Are you sure?" she whispered.

"Yes, Debbie," I told her and instantly a look of relief crossed her face followed quickly by excitement.

She went to the young black man who reached for her arm when she got near, turned her back against his chest, and began to explore her body with his hands. Soon, she writhed in his arms and it was her lips that sought out his and initiated a deep, soulful kiss. When it ended, she moaned loudly, signaling to all present that she had moved from reluctant participant to eager vixen.

The couple, both young, fit, and attractive, projected an amazing picture of sensuality. The color difference heightened the eroticism and I found myself staring openly, mesmerized by the scene. Nazir bad built Kami's arousal to a very high level and it was clear that she would need relief soon. However, before that moment arrived, Leon decided to intervene.

"Times up, now. Let's keep this moving," he announced.

Nazir looked at his father like he was insane but Kami disengaged dutifully and stepped towards the older man. Leon took her into the same embrace he previously enjoyed and immediately started working her breasts and pussy. He seemed content to explore her body with his hands, and while doing so, he whispered into her ear. The minutes ticked by, but they didn't change positions, nor did he stop his verbal interaction. Kami's body was definitely feeling his touch, that was obvious from her movements, and occasionally she would nod her head at something he said.

Without warning, Leon backed away, and like before, he slapped her ass as he sent her towards Cyrus. This time, the heavy man had a determined look, and he didn't move when she joined him under the spraying water. He put a hand on her ass but didn't move it for almost a minute as he built his courage. Then, he slowly started to work over both cheeks in a slow circling motion. About the tenth time, I saw his finger explore lower, and the next time he did the same thing but lingered longer. Finally, on the next move, he became more aggressive and I knew he was searching for her slit. Kami gasped when he found it, which seemed to empower him, and the motion of his arm became more pronounced. Soon, it became apparent that he had one or more fingers rapidly pistoning into her hole. One of her hands went to the pillar for support and before long her other joined. The man's motion was relentless and, in my spot, I could see she was now biting her lower lip.

"Move back," Cyrus demanded and kicked her foot with his.

She did as he asked which bent her slightly and offered him a better angle. Pleased by the results, he did the same again, and now we could see that he did indeed have two of his think fingers in her canal.

"Get you some, brother," Leon called out which made the man's eyes dart between his fingers and his friend.

You could see the wheels spinning in his head, and just a short time later, his hand left her pussy as he moved behind her protruding ass. One hand lifted his belly while the other fumbled with his cock and several times we watched him thrust forward. The connection eluded him, but after another failed effort, I watched as she reached back, found his shaft, and brought it to her opening.