Debbie's Legacy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhh... yeah..." he grunted as my wife gasped.

"You in there?" Leon asked.

"Yeah... fuck yeah, I'm in there," he confirmed.

"It's damn good pussy," his friend said.

Rather than answer, he took hold of her hips and guided her against his body. It wasn't a rapid movement, as I think he was nervous about coming free, but it was consistent, and soon a grimace appeared on his face.

At first, her responses seemed muted, limited to the occasional sigh or soft moan, but as things progressed, she started to become more animated. She started to push back a little and emit a soft grunt with each thrust, and although I didn't think she was close to orgasm, she seemed to be enjoying his cock. However, the subject became moot when his motion suddenly changed indicating he was losing control.

"Uggghh...uggghh...fuck yeah...fuck yeah..." he grunted as he let loose.

"Get it in there... Fill that pussy," Leon encouraged.

Cyrus made just a few more thrusts and then stopped. He remained still as he tried to catch his breath and when he finally pulled away, he slowly collapsed until he was sitting on the floor.

"Shit, she killed me..." the man cried out.

In his position, I could see that his cock was nothing special but he did have an impressive set of balls, and it made me wonder how much semen had transferred into my wife's pussy.

Kami stepped towards me, looking very aroused, but I directed her towards Nazir by saying, "No Debbie, go to him."

She gave me a little smile and headed towards the young man as Leon asked, "What's her name? Debbie or Kami?"

"Debbie if she's being bad," I told him.

"Shit, I guess she's Debbie to me, then," he laughed.

Nazir pulled her into an embrace when she arrived that quickly turned into a passionate kiss. Still connected, I saw my wife try to wrap her leg around his waist in an open invitation to fuck. He recognized her message and with no further play, he backed her against the tiled wall, lifted her with ease, and let her body descend on to his rigid shaft. I recalled that Tony had tried this position, but he lacked the strength to pull it off. With Nazir, it looked easy and as his cock neared the prize, Kami found it and guided it home.

"Ohhhh... ohhhh yes..." she cried out as the shaft burrowed into her.

The couple kissed once more, savoring the feeling of their connection, and then he started to take her, powerfully. Each thrust forced her to cry out and even her small breasts shook from the force. Her arms, looped around his neck, tried to pull him into another kiss, but their movements thwarted each attempt, and she gave up.

"Tear it up... Get deep," his father coached, and looking over I noticed his cock had become fully erect.

Kami orgasm arrived quickly and it was a monster. Her wails filled the shower and when I saw her eyes start to flutter, I thought we might lose her. She managed to recover, but seconds late it happened again and this time she appeared to pass out for a few seconds. When she returned to consciousness, she started to emit a low, continuous groan and I knew it meant the release was still coursing through her body.

Nazir fucked her through the climax and went on for several more minutes before his movements lost their fluidity. Then, in a series of powerful thrusts that took him to his toes, he exploded. Although less vocal than Kami, he seemed to take equal joy from the event. Finally, they stopped, but they remained connected for several more minutes until the young black man lowered my wife to her feet. Her legs were wobbly, but she managed to stand and after looking at her new lover for several more seconds, she turned my way.

I tried not to look, but my eyes went to her pussy and I could tell that even in the wet shower, there was another substance present that made it glisten. Whether it was her lubrication or the seeping semen from the two men, was unclear, and after thinking about it for a moment, I decided it didn't matter.

"Hold me," she whimpered.

I took her in my arms and for a time we were still. Then, with slow steps, I led her into the water. The spray seemed to revive her but I maintained a tight hold until I felt her hands on my head. We kissed several times, and slowly I felt the energy return to her body.

"C'mon over here girl. It's my turn now," Leon said, evidently thinking she was ready to go.

"You were with her earlier," I replied with my back to the man.

"Shit, that don't count," he countered, and then added, "Not with Debbie."

His words both surprised and humored me as I considered how he had attempted to play into her fantasy. He had done it with only limited information, but I had to admit, he had taken a good shot.

Just then, Kami hand guided my head towards her and when our eyes connected, she asked, "Am I still Debbie?"

"I think we need to change your name," I replied.

For a moment, her eyes grew wide, and then I felt her unwrapping from me. She started towards Leon, but he met her halfway and directed her out of the showers. They disappeared around the corner and after several seconds, Nazir and I followed.

At some point along the way, Cyrus had left but I hadn't noticed. He had been very nervous, yet still managed to fuck my wife, and I wondered what made him want to leave. Perhaps he had obligations at home or maybe he was the only sane person and realized what we were doing was madness.

Leon and Kami weren't near the lockers so I knew we would find them on the mat. Nazir followed me as we stepped further into the shadows and the sounds from the couple gave them away before we saw them. Kami was on her knees between his legs with her hand holding the base of his cock as her mouth bobbed. Evidently, the older man loved the feeling of my wife's mouth. He noticed our presence but said nothing and for the next few minutes, we watched as she eagerly serviced him. Finally, Kami ran out of gas, and breathless, she stopped her oral efforts and moved to get his cock into her pussy.

Halfway, she saw us in the entrance, but it didn't slow her from getting into position. By the expression on her face, I could see she had become extremely excited again and needed a cock in her for relief.

"Damn..." Nazir let out as he watched.

I knew what he meant as she looked possessed but once she had the janitor's shaft buried deep in her pussy, a Zen-like calm seemed to envelop her. She remained still, with her eyes shut, for a time as soft whimpers escaped her mouth. Then she started to move, slowly at first, then building until she was rhythmically taking half his shaft at a time.

"Son, we know us how to fuck some pussy," Leon said proudly.

"Hell, yes..." his son agreed.

Kami's slit started to slurp loudly as a result of her excitement and the semen she had received. She showed no shame nor did the men comment as she continued to ride the heavy cock. Strangely, I picked that moment to contemplate how much of what I was witnessing related to her fantasy. It appeared to me that the relative innocence of that adventure had turned into something more basic, more carnal. Now, it seemed the only thing that mattered to her was a good fucking.

Kami's movements slowed, then stopped and as she panted, she said, "I need to rest."

"No time for that," Leon replied and with a quick move, he had her on her back with her legs spread.

"Uggghhh... ohhhh... ohhh, yes..." she when he pushed back in.

Leon began taking her with a powerful yet consistent pace that soon had my wife whining in joy. Each thrust took him balls deep, and the wet sounds coming from her pussy joined the loud slaps of their bodies meeting. Her legs had started wide and then become wider and I sensed that subconsciously she was giving her body over to him completely. Glancing at Nazir, I saw that he was now stroking his erect cock as he watched, and looking at my own, I realized I was hard, too.

Leon began whispering something to Kami and like before she would occasionally nod in agreement. I couldn't fathom what he might be saying, and finally, I decided to find out.

"What's he telling you?" I demanded.

My words made them stop, but neither acknowledged my question, so I asked it again.

"Tell him," Leon said as he raised onto his forearms.

His move allowed me to see Kami's face, but when she spotted me staring at her, she turned her face into his arm. Leon's movement never slowed and when she didn't respond, he began to whisper to her again.

"Kami?" I pushed.

"Tell him," Leon told her once more.

"No," she shot back, which told me it had to be something quite bad.

"Tell me Kami," I said.

A few seconds ticked by, and with her head still turned, she said, "I said... I'd... I'd do it again,"

"Fuck Leon?" I asked, and when she didn't reply, I said to the janitor, "Stop, Leon... I want her to tell me."

The man slowed dramatically but still maintained a languid movement, and he twisted his torso so I could see more of her. Now, it was harder for her to hide and she finally looked up at me with a pained expression.

"Yes..." she admitted.

"And Nazir," Leon added.

"That true, Kami?" I asked.

"Yes..." she answered freely this time.

"What else?" I asked.

She became quiet again, but this time, Leon filled in the blanks, "She says she wants to come over every week and get a good fucking from us. Every Tuesday is the plan."

Leon had to be extremely sure of himself to share the information and from what I had seen, he had done most of the talking during their whispered conversations, which told me it was his idea, his plan, and while Kami might have agreed, it was more likely sex talk than true commitment. However, for some reason, I found the manipulation of my wife very intriguing and enjoyed the questioning.

"You want to come over and fuck them every Tuesday? You agreed to that?" I asked.

"No... I didn't mean it," she answered.

"Did you agree?" I probed.

"I said it... but not for real," she replied.

"Leon, did she agree?" I asked.

"Hell, yes... More than once... a bunch of times," he responded.

"I'm sorry," she offered.

"Who are you saying sorry to? Me or Leon?" I asked.

I could tell by her look that she was trying to decipher my question, so several seconds went by before she said, "Both..."

The brief exchange convinced me that her arousal allowed them to manipulate her into agreeing to things she didn't mean. But, before letting it go, I decided to drop a bomb on her.

"I bet Debbie would do it," I said.

Her gasp and the look on her face were comical, and Leon, understanding the meaning and thinking he would get his way started to chuckle.

"Really?" she asked.

"Yeah..." I said.

As the words left my mouth, Leon dropped back into position and started taking her rapidly. No doubt, he was excited to hear that his surreptitious plans were coming to fruition. When I heard Kami start to squeal, I guessed she felt she was out of the doghouse. Her excitement grew quickly, indicated by the urgency of her cries and the movement of her legs which opened and closed several times and then lifted high in the air. When she started kicking them into the air, we knew her orgasm had arrived.

"Ohhhh... oh God... oh please... there... I'm there... please..." she cried out.

"Let it out baby, cream on my cock... Get used to cumming on it..." he grunted.

"Yes... I want it... Make me cum..." she begged.

Leon made it through her climax, but not by much and soon he started showing the signals of an impending release. His grunts became louder and a noticeable tension built in his shoulders and ass. Suddenly, he threw his back and roared, forced three more thrusts into my wife, holding hard against her on the last. I could see the muscles in his ass clenching and instinctively knew his balls were doing the same. Finally, he collapsed onto Kami and together their bodies heaved as they came down.

At that point, I thought we were over, but watching the couple had excited Nazir and he wanted another go. He gave his dad a few minutes then nudged him off. Kami didn't say no, but she was too exhausted to help, so he sprawled her face down on the mat, pushed her legs wide, and managed to work into her soaked pussy as she lay flat. She allowed him to use her body while showing little sign of engagement, and fortunately, he didn't last long.

I wanted to take her into the shower to rinse off after she had recovered, and luckily, now satiated, neither father or son hung around. It took a few minutes, but finally, I had her up and I guided her back to the water.

"Not so hot," she said when I had her under a nozzle.

After adjusting the temperature, I began to soap her body and slowly she started to perk up. Ten minutes later, we had the water off and were at our clothes.

"We always forget towels," she giggled.

"I know," I said joining in and then when she had finished dressing, I pulled her against me and whispered, "I told you breaking in was a bad thing."

"Yes, you did..." she answered, and then turned and kissed me.

The trip home was uneventful, and when she went into the bathroom, I inspected her thong and like the other time, it held some residue. However, there wasn't as much which made me think she had expelled some during the shower.

It wasn't long before she joined me in bed, and immediately, she said, "I just realized. You never got to cum."

"No, I was too busy getting money for your lovers," I replied, and as the words left my lips, I hoped she wouldn't get mad.

"What? Oh my God, I can't believe you said that," she fired back, but fortunately she had a smile on her face.

"Well, it's true," I answered which brought a slap to my arm.

"Let me take care of you," she said and began tugging on my boxers.

They were off quickly and then her mouth was on my dick as her hands stroked the base with a firm grip. When inspired, Kami could give excellent oral sex and it didn't take long to tell that she was on her game. For a while, I watched her, and then I let my head fall back, closed my eyes, and started to recall all that had occurred. Although I knew it had been sordid, I couldn't dismiss the fact that I had found it wildly exciting and knew my wife did as well.

Our adventure held many twists and turns, but two elements stood out. First, was the sheer audacity of it all. Multiple strange men from dramatically different backgrounds had fucked my wife driven solely by the desire to get a nut. I couldn't understand why I didn't feel disgusted or angry. I did feel guilty. I couldn't deny my part in the sordid events. Then, there were Kami's actions. Something had emerged from the depths of her fantasy turning a simple idea into a bizarre carnal escapade. The second concern had to do with Leon. Somehow, he had managed to carve out a place in Kami's head that let him exert control. Twice, he had convinced her to give him surreptitious pleasure, but the bigger issue to me was the way he manipulated her regarding the future meetings.

"Feel good?" my wife asked, slightly out of breath.

"Yeah..." I told her.

"Are you close?" she asked.

I knew there were too many thoughts in my head to fully enjoy her efforts, so I patted the spot next to me, and said, "Come up here. I want to talk."

"Uh oh... I knew this was coming," she said with a nervous look.

"Sweetie, it's okay... I'm not mad... let's talk some," I replied.

I knew I needed to calm her since to learn what I wanted, she needed to be forthcoming. I kissed her and helped her snuggle in next to me before I started.

"Can I ask some questions... about things?" I said.

"Do I get to?" she responded.

"Sure, of course...you want to go first or me?" I asked.

However, rather than answer that question, she launched into her first question, "Did it bother you? The stuff... the men and the sex. I mean this time... both times I guess."

"It bothers me... then I see how excited you get and it makes me excited, too," I replied, and after pausing for a moment, I added, "I think we're crazy sometimes and then it gets started and I... I guess I get too excited."

"I know..." she whispered and went silent for a moment before asking, "Do you love me?"

"Of course," I laughed and kissed her again.

Our embrace brought a smile to her face and she said, "Your turn."

"Okay...well... I wanted to ask about Leon and what he said... what he made you say," I said and felt her body go rigid.

"We talked about that," she answered and turned her head into my chest.

I could tell she was embarrassed but knew I couldn't let it go yet, so I pressed, "Tell me what he said."

She stayed silent for so long that I thought she planned to ignore me, but finally, she responded, "I don't know...bad stuff."

"Kami, please tell me. I want to know so we're together. I'll admit I'm not happy about what happened last Thursday or what you did while I was gone. Mostly, because you hid it. Don't hide this," I told her.

This message made her look up at me for a moment and then drop her head, but seconds later she began to speak and once started, it all spilled out, "He told me he wanted me all the time...at least weekly... He said he knew I liked it and wanted it, too. He said... it was his now and not to fight it. Things like that and he kept saying it over and over like he was trying to brainwash me."

"His what?" I asked even though I suspected the answer.

"My... my pussy," she admitted.

"I think he was trying to brainwash you. Keep working on you until you gave in," I said and my concurrence made her nod her head rapidly. After a minute or so of silence, I asked, "What was Nizar saying?"

"He was hitting on me... trying to seduce me. Normal guy stuff," she replied.

"Ha! Normal guys don't have a beautiful naked girl standing with them," I laughed.

"Stop! Don't be mean," she countered as she used her elbow on my ribs, and then added, "He kept telling me how beautiful I was and how much he wanted me."

"You are beautiful," I replied.

"No more... my heads a mess," she said with a deep sigh.

"No more Debbie?" I asked.

"No! Debbie is officially retired," she declared.

With that, our conversation ended and after cuddling for a few more minutes, we were asleep. Sunday, we stayed close to the house and recovered and by that evening, despite the surreal event of the previous night, we were far closer to normal than I expected.

Monday went by uneventfully, but when I arrived home from work on Tuesday, something was amiss. Whether she realized it or not, Kami bounced around the house with uncharacteristic nervous energy. Given her recent declaration, I couldn't accept that she had thoughts of the black men, but the more I watched, the more real the possibility became. I opened a bottle of wine, poured us each a glass, and called for her to join me on the couch. Seconds later, she scooted next to me and there was definitely something in her eyes.

"How's Debbie?" I asked.

"Confused..." she replied.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Charitable Contributions Churchgoing wife aid the less fortunate.in Loving Wives
Frugality Comes with a Price Ch. 01 Couples vacation uncovers some new concepts.in Loving Wives
Igniting the Tinder of Lust Ch. 01 Husband pushes his wife until her hidden lust is ignited.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Neighborly Husband shares beautiful wife with older black neighbor.in Interracial Love
More Stories