Debbie's Lovely Little Cock

Story Info
Always thought it would be good, but Oh My.
1k words
4.33
18.8k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyfish
dirtyfish
16 Followers

Before all this virus and all the shut downs I met a lady at an outdoor concert and for about a year we'd get together at least once a week to hear a band, have a few drinks, smoke a bowl and get to know each other. I'm a 74 year old divorced man who has been trying to live out some of my fantasies without much luck I might add. I was really interested in Debbie but she was only in her early 50's and I resigned myself to the fact that we would just be buddies who enjoyed getting high and listening to music. And that was a shame because she was everything that I was looking for. Very petite, with just little bumps for tits and sexy as hell. And while we did get into some very hard making out sessions, it never went past the petting and kissing stage.

During these sessions she would ask me to explain all of the things that attracted me to a lady. And since I'm a bit of an exhibitionist and it actually turns me on to put all my fetishes out there. because I like to be shamed and used by my girlfriend. Debbie used this to her advantage and would love when I explained in detail my desire to be some ones tongue slave and to do my best to make sure that they really enjoyed themselves. I also liked to get myself off when my lady watched, it made me feel so much like a little sissy. We would take on the phone at least twice a week and she would enjoy having me tell her things and then have me jerk myself off before we'd hang up. But her interest seemed to really peak when I told her how much I have thought about being with a passable CD and the chance to go out to dinner and then come home to give them a nice blow job. And while I have never given a blow job I have been given one while in the army over fifty years ago. I have often wondered what it was like to give one, and since I was a little tongue slave to begin with I wanted to give it a shot. But I wasn't turned on by men so I hoped for that passable CD.

Since things were opening up little by little, I told her that she could come over to my house anytime and see what we could do to maybe make some of our talks come true. Granted she wasn't a CD, but I would be ever so happy to make her enjoy our time together. So one day I heard a knock at the door and it was Debbie. And she caught me during one of those be kind to yourself moments. And never one to miss the chance to shame myself, I answered the door just as I was. I had on my nipple suction cups on, that actually extend my nipples to almost 2" and make them very sensitive. And I left my butt plug in place as I was going to have a nice jerk off session later on. She was all smiles as she entered and told me that she would like to make some of my fantasies come true. Little did I know that she had the ability to make them all come true, much to my pleasure.

She played her role perfectly right from the start. She ordered me to start at her feet and work my way up, giving her a good bath. As she sat on the edge of the bed I proceeded to make love to feet and toes. And I knew that all my fantasies, while never realized were coming true and I wasn't repulsed but very turned on and wanted to give her everything I could. I had reached her knees when she said that her tits needed some attention. Her tits were just perfect. Just little humps on her chest and big hard nipples. Finally she kissed me and told me she had a little surprise for me, and she thought she would never be able to find someone who would really like her for who she was. That's when she told me to go down on her and make her cum. And I was a little shaken when I saw that bulge in her panties, but I was also so turned on now that I couldn't wait to get her cock in my mouth. It was the cutest little thing. She was fully hard but was only about 4 and a half inches long. And while I had never sucked a cock before I just did what came natural. It felt so soft and warm in my mouth and I knew that I had finally found what I had been missing all years. She explained that it had been so long since anyone had given her cock attention she said she wouldn't be lasting long. And I told her to let herself go and I'd be happy to clean up after her orgasm. And in no time at all I was drinking down her cum juice and relishing every drop. I had often eat my own cum, but this was so different. So tasty and sexy.

Needless to say before the night was over, I enjoyed having my first real cock in my ass. We have been together for about 6 months now and we couldn't be happier. She gets her blow jobs and gets to fuck me anytime she wants. And I get to be a tongue slave to my pretty little shemale. And the thrill I get when we go out knowing that someone might learn that my girlfriend has a little cock that I love to suck on and be fucked by, is such a turn on for me. I couldn't be any happier. Hope to go into more detail as this story continues.


dirtyfish
dirtyfish
16 Followers