Debbie's Morning Toilet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once I decided to pop my thumb out of her anus and put it straight to my nose, my fate was sealed.

I managed to hold on for just a few more moments but for my decision to actually look at my thumb and saw it coated in some of Debbie's moist brown poo -- I let go completely, shooting multiple loads of hot, white, creamy semen deep into Debbie's vaginal cavity - we both convulsed and vocalised loudly and involuntarily as I filled her 60-year-old cunny with my love lotion.

My final bursts of come were rounded off by the actual taste of poo-in-mouth as I stuck her shit-coated thumb in my mouth, sucking on it like a baby for a number of seconds and ensuring its bitter flavour hit the back of my tongue right on cue.

The smell of her sweaty, fishy pussy and the deep-seated taste of her back passage in my mouth extended my orgasm and intensified Debbie's as I re-inserted my moist thumb back into her anus and continued the sensual penetration of her poop chute.

As Debbie continued the vigorous rubbing of her own clit, she came herself within a matter of minutes, shuddering, convulsing and yelling out in ecstasy as her anus and rectum were impaled by my exploring and agile thumb. The direct stimulation of her large clitoris in amongst all her labial folds and pubic hair contributed to a deep and intense climax and to one hell of a dirty sex session.

Following our lewd and dirty sex session, I awoke in Debbie's arms the next morning with her large breasts pressing against my hairy chest.

We kissed and canoodled for some time in a peaceful semi-slumber.

My fingers actually found their way down between Debbie's legs soon enough at which she temporarily stopped me.

"Mmmmmm. I need to go to the toilet." Debbie said coyly.

I thought for a moment before asking, "Do you mind if I come and watch?"

Debbie looked at me with a very naughty glint in her eye and replied, "If you really want to, I guess..."

Debbie then made her move, completely naked she got out of bed and walked towards the bathroom.

I followed eagerly, my heart thumping suddenly with the raunchy thoughts of what I was probably about to witness.

Lifting the white toilet lid, Debbie lowered her wide, womanly buttocks and hips onto the seat in front of me.

Even though she wasn't wearing any underpants, the sight of her mature, big breasted figure sitting naked on the toilet seat was more than enough to give me a huge erection, which I now displayed clearly in front of her and at about the level of her mouth.

Debbie took my erect cock in her hand and began to stroke it sensually.

"Do you really want to see me go to the toilet?" she asked.

"Mmmmmmmm. I'd love to!!" was my almost instant reply.

"Well then," Debbie continued, "you'll need to come down here."

Not interested in hesitating at such an invitation, I readily had Debbie release my penis from her loving hand and knelt immediately down in between her knees.

Debbie obliged me by opening her legs on the toilet and giving me a full-frontal view of her dark, hairy pubic triangle.

I obliged her by lowering my face down towards her pubic centrepiece until the tip of my nose was brushing her coarse, mature pubes, ever so slightly.

Without any obvious warning, a couple of short-sharp bursts of golden nectar shot out from between Debbie's thighs, spraying accordingly all over her flappy, hanging labia and pubic hair. (And just a little on the front of the toilet seat as well!!)

From this, I came to quickly understand the importance and necessity of women wiping themselves after peeing.

Debbie was as classic example of a very mature woman whose urine could not possibly have an uninterrupted flow as it left her body -- the amount of wrinkled and dangling labial flesh catching the fluid as it sprayed out of her urethra was the main impediment to a clean flow of pee.

"Would you like me to hold you apart?" I asked Debbie as her pee was about to commence for real.

"As you like my darling!" was her response.

Without hesitation, I moved my fingers down in between her legs, losing them readily in amongst her pubic triangle.

Her labia were so thick that I found them in no time and manipulated them with my fingertips to spread them wide apart and it was truly a joyous but naughty feeling to be spreading Debbie's mature lady curtains in such a way.

With my fingers swimming in Debbie's labial and pubic soup and holding her flaps wide, she then looked lovingly at me before engaging her peeing muscles and jet streaming her magical golden fluid straight into the toilet beneath.

It was wonderful to watch her yellow wee shoot straight out of her, bypassing her normally messy labia but still managing to spray many tiny droplets over the surrounding surfaces including her pubes, the toilet seat and of course, my fingers.

The hissing sound was wonderful -- so strong and so very feminine - although one that I had heard before when I knew a woman was peeing behind a closed toilet door.

This time however, I was up close with Debbie's morning pee -- watching it, smelling it, hearing it, touching it.

Just towards the end of her flow, her bowels expelled some gas in unison with the last part of her pee.

Debbie chuckled as her fart resonated quite loudly within the chamber of the toilet bowl and being so close to the action meant that I was in the best possible place to be able to smell the gas as it exited her body.

"Mmmmmmmmm," I vocalised, "Does that mean you've got some more to come from the other end?"

"I think I might," Debbie admitted frankly.

"I'd love to see it if you do!" I admitted, just as frankly.

"Well then," she continued, "we're both here!"

At that point I had a thought to attend properly to her front parts before moving attention to her back parts.

"Would you like me to wipe you first?" I asked.

"Please do!" Debbie replied. "I can even give you some special instructions if you'd like. A lady needs some very special attention to her private parts after her morning toilet."

At that, Debbie reached for the toilet roll and very sensually removed about 4 sheets.

It was to my pleasure that she folded them neatly into a square and handed it to me, smiling as she did.

I am also a toilet paper folder so it was now something else Debbie and I had in common.

"Now," she said, "Come in here and gently wipe in and around all of my flaps. I know they're very thick and mushy but all the more important you use the toilet paper to wipe me very carefully."

I did as she told me and I reached down and wiped around her tender parts and pubic hair for several seconds. It was more of a general wipe around the area to start and I hoped there might be more.

Debbie urged me to toss the now moist square of toilet paper between her legs and into the toilet as she motioned towards the toilet roll once more.

Repeating her tearing and folding, she handed me the paper again.

"Very good," she said. "That was nice! Now you can wipe me in a bit more detail if you'd like!"

With this, Debbie reached down in amongst her pubes and grabbed both her vaginal flaps with her fingertips and pulled them apart for me.

"I'll hold myself open and that will give you more access," she went on, "Now a really good wiper knows how to do this next bit well!"

Highly curious, I paid very close attention to what she was about to tell me.

"With me holding myself open, you can get the paper in between my lips and dab my urethra gently. This is very tender female activity! Dabbing a woman's wide-open urethra with soft white toilet paper is not something you get to do every day!

And because my pee hole is so close to my clit, if you know what you are doing, you can move the toilet paper upwards and give my clitoris a gentle rub and massage on the way up!" Debbie's toilet talk was turning me on immensely!

To help my cause, Debbie had now pulled back her very wrinkled and mature clitoral hood, popping her large pink button out of its protective casing in doing so.

With her clitoris and urethra now fully exposed, I did as she instructed and gave her pee hole the gentlest of dabs as it seemed to wink back at me from in amongst its pinkest of surroundings.

Moving upwards, I then found her bulging rosebud with the toilet paper and not only flicked it as she suggested but rubbed it and massaged it with the soft toilet paper which Debbie undoubtedly was feeling deeply.

She started to moan breathlessly as I moved the paper around with my middle finger, moving it back to her pee hole as I applied my tongue to her swollen clit.

As I was pleasuring her in this way, Debbie reached for a third fold of toilet paper and handed it to me.

"Wipe my anus," She said matter-of-factly, "While you're licking my rosebud."

With paper folded-double in hand, I reached down between her legs and began wiping around Debbie's bottom, aiming to soak up any residue pee that had run down from her vagina to her brown acre.

Licking her pink button at the same time gave Debbie an immense amount of satisfaction if her gasps were anything to go by.

Debbie gave me the most devilish of looks as the toilet paper made contact with her most private and dirty orifice, almost as if she knew it was the ultimate prelude of what was about to come.

"Do you think I'm dry and clean now?" Debbie asked.

"I think you are dry and clean!" I declared.

"Well then," she continued, "I think I need to take my morning bog!"

"REALLY??" I tried to hide my surprise.

"Are you sure you want to stay around for it?" she asked in almost a manner of a warning.

"I'd love to!!" I said without even thinking about it.

"Well in that case, let's get to it!" she said.

I thought for a moment and decided that the best possible position for Debbie be in for this auspicious event was reverse cowgirl on the toilet seat, with her big bum facing me.

Debbie concurred and switched her position.

With her wide hips and buttocks now sitting naked on the toilet in front of me, it was the perfect setting for me to part her large, fleshy globes and take a look "inside".

Gently and lustfully, I placed one hand on each butt cheek and spread them.

Everything within the depths of Debbie's mature butt crack revealed itself to me instantly -- the dark and dirty nature of everything that took place in there on a daily basis from opening of her anus during defecation to the forceable pushing of her poo out of her body, the regular smearing of faeces over her anal area and the clusters of hairs that populated it to the eventual wiping of herself with white toilet tissue just made me want to explore this most private and dirty area of Debbie's body with my nose, tongue and mouth.

As disgusting and profane as this may normally seem to an average individual, the beautiful and sacred reality of what I now had direct access to was arousing me beyond description.

"Oh Debbie," I gushed, "that looks AMAZING!!"

"Do you like what you see?" she enquired accordingly.

"Of course," I said as a matter of course, "and I'd LOVE to see more!!"

I was hoping this left Debbie in no doubt as to what I meant.

After a few precious moments of silence, Debbie almost out of the blue released quite a loud and extended plume of gas out of her back passage.

I watched her anus flare out dramatically as she pushed the gas out of her body and the fart took on an unmissable odour of its own within seconds.

Debbie giggled as I pushed my face ever closer to her ground zero -- disgusting yet so beautiful all at once!

Hearing Debbie fart like this within the confine of her pants would have been turn-on enough for me but to actually witness it leaving her body like this and observing her anus puffing out wildly in the act was most definitely a raw and visceral experience.

It got me thinking of what actually went on inside Debbie's big cotton underpants each day as she went about her daily business -- regularly passing gas into her undies -- small, sneaky ones no doubt in company and maybe some louder and audible ones in her own presence.

It was very exciting to consider!

With everything so spread and raw before me and Debbie having just farted as she did, I leaned forward with my tongue extended and began licking her anus. Not just her anus but all the hairs around it and those that ran deep up inside the length of her bum crack. I temporarily applied my tongue like a sheet of toilet tissue to Debbie's tender areas -- her first breathless moan coincided with my tongue making contact with the core of her poo hole and all the VERY sensitive nerve endings I was now stimulating.

Debbie seemed to know instantly what I was doing and held her bum open even wider for me to gain maximum access.

As much as my tongue yearned immediately for the taste of poo, it was not forthcoming.

The very mild and sour flavour I was managing to detect from her bum crack was somehow not as strong and rich as I might have hoped for but this was about to change.

After swirling my tongue around her anal area for what seemed like just a minute or so, Debbie interrupted me.

"You might want to get out of the way unless you want me to poo all over you!" she said with a devilish chuckle.

My heart leapt out of my chest as she said those words and my cock hardened even more than it was already. The reality that Debbie was about to do her morning bowel movement in front of me was almost too much to bear.

Now merely a passenger, I decided to take her advice and let nature take its course.

She let out yet another loud fart which echoed accordingly in the chamber of the toilet bowl underneath.

So exciting!

Debbie continued to hold her bum cheeks apart for me and her anus flexed markedly as her dark chocolate sphincter began to prepare itself for its primary duty.

I watched intently as the large, dark wrinkles of her anus fanned outwards from its core and her sphincter puffed out like a swollen purple crater, displaying what was almost some minor prolapsing.

In almost the one motion I heard Debbie very subtly hold her breath and her shitting muscles must have engaged simultaneously as her anus dilated to just about twice its normal size.

More streams of urine also spurted out of her urethra and sprayed her vulva, labia and pubic hair as her anus opened naturally and the brown nobbled end of her stool appeared instantly, pushing out towards the open air.

I marvelled at its colour and shape -- very dark brown and so contoured -- I could hear Debbie's strains as the poo struggled initially to get to right side of her gaping ring.

"Take it slowly baby," I encouraged her "I want to see everything!!"

"I'll do my best honey!" she replied. "It wants to come out when it wants to come out!"

"Please let it! It's so natural baby -- watching you do your poo like this!" I was loving it!

Debbie continued her gentle, feminine straining as the brown head of her bog made several appearances before disappearing back inside her as her anus clenched shut again.

There was no smell as yet and I held my breath (literally) for what to anticipate.

The idea of smelling Debbie's poo was something so arousing yet also intimidating all at once. I was hoping the smell of her morning bog would be strong and pungent yet not obnoxious or disgusting but once it started to come out of her body, anything could be possible.

If it did REALLY stink, how would I react?

I knew this could be very confronting but as I sat there waiting for Debbie to do her morning poo in front of me at close range, complete surrender was imperative.

Surely this was a large part of the excitement?

Debbie then engaged what seemed to be an extended strain -- bigger than those that had come before -- I wondered whether this meant she was a little constipated or she was just prolonging her movement for my enjoyment.

Whatever it was, her poo was now poking visibly back out of her anus and the smell was also now emitting.

So surprisingly, the smell was not nearly as horrible as I thought it would be!

My first inhalations were understandably tentative -- the dread that a really stinky, obnoxious odour emitting from Debbie's bowel movement would be extremely off-putting, even sickening! Certainly, the sharper and stronger end of the odour was unmistakably "poo" - that immediate and pungent odour that simply cannot be anything else in the world.

Beyond my initial trepidation, I continued to inhale in short bursts -- which soon became longer ones - and quickly realised that the raw smell of Debbie's poo was not disgusting in the least. The more I inhaled, I was ironically being drawn closer to it and indeed, incredibly turned on by it!!

Debbie's faeces had such a raw, earthy aroma that far outweighed the foul end of the stench spectrum. The mix I now discovered, was intoxicating!

"Oh Debbie, I love the smell of your poo!!" I declared.

"Oh wow, REALLY??" she replied with suspended surprise. "I can smell it from here!"

Debbie did not give an opinion on the smell of her own poo at that point but I was hoping she was not totally at odds with it.

I moved my face closer to the glistening, dark brown turd end poking out of Debbie's bottom, daringly positioning my mouth directly over the protruding object.

The strongest of urges now came over me that I desperately wanted Debbie to defecate into my mouth but resisted the urge to say so, just yet.

Instead, I extended my tongue and began licking tenderly around the knobbly head of Debbie's brown stool.

"Oh my God!!" Debbie exclaimed. "Are you actually licking my poo?"

"Mmmmmmmmm....I am!!" was my honest reply.

"WOW!!" Debbie marvelled, "I never expected this!"

I paused for a moment before saying, "I wanted to surprise you!" knowing full well that nobody was more surprised than me at my own actions.

It was only moments later that I realised that my decision was the right one when the sour and unmistakable flavour of Debbie's faeces hit the back of my taste buds.

The taste was not in the least bit foul -- simply a sour and slightly bitter flavour which was no doubt enhanced by the pungent, raw and earthy smell of her crap.

I knew I wanted more and continued to swirl my hungry tongue around the beastly brown turd head.

It felt lumpy and segmented on my tongue and there was almost certainly some tacky moisture within the stool that was transferring readily to the inside of my mouth.

I absolutely loved it and suddenly imagined my tongue turning the same brown colour as Debbie's poo with its flavours filling my mouth.

Suddenly from licking her poo, I then went one step further and actually wrapped my lips around the delicious brown stool and beginning to suck on it.

Once I got the feel for this, I knew what I wanted next.

"Oh Debbie," I was almost ready to plead, "when you're ready, I want you to poo into my mouth!"

"Are you serious?" she asked.

"Oh please...yes," I now begged. "just wait so I can get into position!"

At this, I moved as close into Debbie's anus as possible, placing my open mouth directly underneath the brown poo hanging out of her bottom.

Debbie now engaged her shitting muscles fully and gently pushed the length of the turd further out of her anus and now into my waiting mouth.

It slid and crackled slowly out of her swollen butthole, intensifying the pungent smell as it did so.

As the glistening brown stool protruded further out of her body, Debbie expertly pushed the remainder into my welcoming mouth, wrapping my lips around it with the effect of actually "sucking" the poo out of her back passage and as far back into my mouth as I could.

Now, I could REALLY take on the rugged smell and taste -- the unmistakable raw stench of a 60-year-old woman's faeces being excreted from her body -- via her tender anus, rectum and colon and stinking out the surrounding air on the way out.