Debbie's Morning Toilet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, despite the basically disgusting qualities of the stench, it combined so marvellously well with the raw, earthy part of Debbie's faecal odour that it provided a powerfully arousing cocktail which I simply couldn't get enough of.

And the raw, sour flavour of Debbie's poo on the back of my tongue was equally arousing.

With a length of around 8 very firm inches of Debbie's bowel movement now in my mouth, I began to suck and swallow all at once.

Inevitably too, I knew that the more turd Debbie pushed out of her bum, the more likely it was to snap off and land somewhere of its own choosing. Consequently, I gave it a "helping hand" -- guiding the remaining length of stool out of Debbie's bottom whilst still holding the longer and firmer part of the poo in my mouth. The softer end of the log duly detached itself as I expected it would and left me holding a nice handful of soft poo fresh from Debbie's anus.

The taste of Debbie's faeces in my mouth was just wonderful -- so smelly but raw and earthy and so very bitter on the back of my tongue. I was really sucking on the stool now and rubbing my tongue all around it, feeling out the unique contours of her turd on my tongue and spreading its powerful taste all through my mouth.

As I indulged the taste and smell of it all at once, I could actually start to feel the poo disintegrating inside my mouth and began to bite down into it to advance the process.

Debbie's bottom also needed to be wiped and I dreamed of being able to help her do this whilst still a holding a good amount of her stinky brown in my mouth.

Debbie took the lead and reached down to remove several sheets of toilet paper and folded them into a neat square. Whilst giving me a knowing look, she reached around behind and applied the tissue to her dirty bottom, wiping it generously up the length of her large bum crack.

The white toilet paper emerged from Debbie's bottom completely smeared in poo and with a bitter-tasting length of it already filling my mouth, I couldn't help but start to jerk my well-primed cock.

Debbie then repeated the process of removing, folding and wiping with the toilet paper -- the second wipe removing just as much brown as the first.

By the third wipe, Debbie offered me the privilege -- which I readily accepted with a length of her faeces already in my mouth.

I gladly took the neatly folded sheet of toilet paper in my hand, but not before dropping the soft length of her poo into the toilet on top of the toilet tissue Debbie had just used. With my middle finger leading, Debbie bent over slightly and pulled her buttocks apart to give me a view and physical access to her soiled brown anus.

Her swollen, moist anus puckered at me as I applied the toilet paper directly, wiping carefully from bottom to top, smearing some amount of poo in the depth of her bum crack in amongst the hairs that were inside it. The smell was still really strong and the opportunity to observe the process of cleaning Debbie after her bowel movement was turning me on beyond belief.

It was at this moment that a long-held fantasy of fucking a woman from behind whilst wiping her bottom after a big poo took over. My penis was incredibly primed and I just wanted to slide it inside her as I continued wiping her bum.

Debbie got wind of what I wanted and stayed bent over to give me the access that was necessary. I was pretty sure she would not protest about having her vagina entered from behind as her dirty anus was cleaned with toilet paper at the same time.

As expected, my penis slid inside Debbie with ease and I gently began pumping away. Debbie moaned audibly as the head of my cock gently knocked against her G-Spot. Even at 60, this was a feeling that clearly hadn't faded with Debbie.

I prepared the next fold of toilet paper and momentarily stopped pumping as I made room to put the toilet paper into Debbie's bum crack. There wasn't a huge amount of room now to work with my swollen cock inside her vagina and her anus in such close proximity to our engaged genitals. I was still able to guide my middle finger with the toilet paper attached directly to her puckered anus and this time, on the fourth wipe, gave it much more of a sensual massage whilst still serving the purpose of cleaning her.

The raw smell of her poo and the strongly bitter and sour taste that my mouth was now full of was driving me wild and I knew I wasn't far from coming, especially with my cock deep inside Debbie and being able to watch her 60-year-old anus become cleaner with each wipe.

After the fourth "wipe", I continued sliding my big cock up inside Debbie's cunt, making sure our pubic hairs touched when I pushed deep inside her. The smell of her poo continued to affect me and I badly wanted to wiping her bum as I fucked her from behind and I knew that my lover was enjoying every moment of this attention very much.

Taking my time over the fifth, sixth and eventually seventh wipes, her beautiful, mature anus was virtually clean and I was SO close to coming. I paused briefly as I was close, partially sliding my penis out of her and admiring how smeared it was with Debbie's creamy vaginal fluid.

I sucked hard on the segment of Debbie's poo log that was still deep inside my mouth and inhaled the rank, raw smell of it all before deciding to insert my middle wiping finger into her freshly-pooed-out-of anus.

Feeling her tight pucker clench around my finger was ecstatic for both of us and we responded with corresponding moans. As I carefully inserted my finger into Debbie's rectum, I imagined using it to wipe around her rectal walls and continue cleaning her on the inside. It would not have bothered me in the least if I'd pulled it out and found it smeared in her soft brown stuff, if there was any left.

This thought alone brought me desperately close to ejaculating as I smelled and tasted her raw poo once more, throwing another series of pumps into her hairy pink vagina.

As ready as I would ever be, I tilted my head back and closed my eyes -- feeling my thick cock buried deep inside the walls of her cunt, my middle finger up inside her rippled rectum, her poo log filling my mouth with its raw, bitter taste and the foul but earthy stench of her exposed faeces brought a large load of semen surging to the surface, ultimately depositing it with a series of hot, thick bursts deep into Debbie's vagina with me grunting them into her and Debbie breathlessly moaning as she accepted my creamy gift against her pink, mature cervix.