Debby's Engagement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, do you two want to go...tickets are on me if you want to drive in that traffic Daniel."

I responded to her... "I am game...so how about you Debby?"

When she snapped "You ain't going without me mister..." I knew we had her.

Then Sarah got up and turned to us "I will see you two lovebirds later...and especially this weekend. This should be a great concert....great weather, good food, and some kickass music." And then she was gone as fast as she came.

Debby and I went back to making out on the back porch but kept it light considering what we done the day before. We just sat and talked and enjoyed our time together. When it got late, I walked her home under the shimmering moonlight. We kissed for a while on her porch and then we said our goodnights. As I walked home, I longed for the day when I would not have to leave her side when I said goodnight to her.

That weekend came by fast. Sarah had made all the arrangements and kept me up to speed on what we were going to do and how things were going to go down. She had done some incredible things to line it all up and coordinate the events. Then she told me that she managed to get a date with Geff Z after the concert. So we both feeling very happy about Saturday night.

Saturday afternoon came and I made sure I had the ring box in my pocket and I went over in my head what I planned to say and what was going to happen. Sarah had the tickets in her purse and I called Deb and told her we would pick her up. Sarah threw me the keys to her Jeep Wrangler and off we went. After a brief stop at Deb's, we headed to the Heights for some music and a big, big decision. Both girls looked amazing and I was hoping that tonight was going to be an amazing night for all.

Sarah had texted Geff the ticket number that she planned to give to Debby so everything was lined up for the proposal. Geff suggested to Sarah that we do the surprise as the band was winding down at their regular intermission and I thought that sounded perfect.

We arrived at the Heights after dealing with some crazy local traffic for a while. We had a Jeep so I found a place to stage it so we could leave quickly if we needed to. But I hoped we might just stay and see the band afterwards...it just depended on how things went.

After filing though the lines, going through security, getting frisked for weapons, and getting our tickets scanned, we finally made it inside. The place still looked the same. The girls quickly grabbed some food and drinks while I searched for a table for the three of us to park for the night. We sat there eating some greasy burgers and fries and drinking Cokes while we got our share of entertainment from the three smaller bands. Each of the startup bands came out, played two or three songs, and then some local DJ came out and talked while the roadies and stage hands set up quickly for the "American Zombies." I was getting a little anxious and as I looked at Sarah, she had this shit eating grin on her face and Debby was none the wiser on our plans.

When the band made their way to the stage...I immediately sensed how much they had changed and I found their music to be pretty damn good. It was like a modern version of AC-DC and Bon Jovi....without the big hair or the heavy metal aspect...and then they rocked the house for nearly 40 minutes.

Then the moment came. Geff, being a part of our secret setup crew, got up from his keyboards, and then he grabbed the mike.

"How's everyone doing out there tonight? He yelled out loudly.

Everyone was hooting and hollering, whistling, and totally enjoying themselves.

"I have an announcement that is going to make one lucky American Zombie fan very happy."

More hooting and hollering and "hell yeahs!" came forth from the crowd.

Geff got a little louder with the mike. "One lucky fan has been chosen to come up and enjoy the rest of the show with his or her friends in the front row that is reserved for our special guests....right up here..." As he pointed to the four empty seats in the front.

Then he reached into his pocket and pulled out a stub...

"Okay...are you ready?" "Now get out your ticket stubs...and I need to hear who has this ticket number? "1-5-7-8- and before he could finish...Debby was like..."Hey...it might be me."

Then Geff called out the last number...3."

Debby screamed and jumped up and down and all I could do was watch her amazing boobs bounce around like crazy for five minutes until she settled down."

"That's me!!!! It is my freakin' number..." I grabbed at her ticket in my hidden disbelief and confirmed it.

"Yep, that is the number, for sure!"

Sarah looked right at her and said..."Just my luck...I buy the tickets and you win something with my tickets."

So, we made our way to the side to show the security guard. Then the burly security guard escorted us to the stage.

Debby ran up first followed by Sarah and then me, except Debby went right over to talk with Geff while we just stood there by the big amps and speakers waiting for Geff to start.

Geff took Debby's number and looked at it and confirmed it

Then he said... "Do you know what else comes with the front row seats?"

Debby's eyes got real big..."No, ...uh, what else comes with it?"

Then Geff told her to turn around....so she could see the big screen.

She peered at the really big screen behind the band. Their techies did a great job...the screen was lit up and flashing and the audience actually saw it before she did and you could hear a collective gasp and ahhh." Then Debby finally read it..."

She mouthed it at first "Debby, will you marry me" as it was displayed in huge flashing letters that were spinning and twirling all over the screen.

Then she turned around and saw me.

I had moved right behind her and I was kneeling on one knee and I had the little box in my hand and I said those words to her...."Debby, will you marry me and make me the happiest man alive?"

Then she started to shake.

She didn't even see the ring when she came to me and got on her knees and started kissing me as Geff put a mike to her face....

So what is your answer? He promptly asked her.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" as she started to cry and then Sarah was helping her up and she was crying too and then Debby leaned on me and kissed me passionately.

Then my buddy Geff says to her..."Are you even going to look at the ring?

Debby, overcome by the surprise, took the little box with shaking hands and slowly opened it and the awe on her face said it all. "WOW!"

I took the box from her hand and slowly took her left hand and then I eased it on her ring finger and then I watched her...

Debby was glued to the ring. She gawked at the size and how beautiful it was and she showed it to Sarah...then Sarah told her...I found it and picked it out for you. I loved it, Daniel loved it, and it looks like you won't be giving it back, so you must love it too."

Debby leaned over and kissed me deeply again.

I thought to myself...when we get out of here tonight...I am definitely getting laid...again"

My secret proposal really got the crowd riled up and we got a lot of cheers and hollers and then Geff said to us, "Want to come back stage and join us?"

So, we went backstage for intermission and met the whole damn band. They were just as excited as I was and they each told us how stoked they were that they could help tonight. As we stood around for a few minutes, Geff gave us a CD with some of their music, we talked and ate some great catered food brought in for the band and we had a great time behind the scenes, but Debby, she was soaring in the clouds.

Debby looked at me and Sarah in surprised disbelief. "How did you two manage to do that?"

Her makeup was all over the place, tears were flowing down her pretty cheeks, but at this moment, she didn't care.

So Sarah and I briefly told her what we had accomplished. Debby still could not believe what all we had done and kept it all secret.

Then I said to her...

"Wait, it gets better..."

"What do you mean Daniel?"

Then I explained to her about the little talk I had with her dad.

Debby about lost it, laughing hysterically especially when she found out that her dad knew, but not her mom did not, and that I made him swear to not tell her mom.

"Then I have to tell her..." she said,

"Even though you are all excited and worked up right now...?" I asked.

Debby said, "I absolutely have to tell one person tonight, so I have to tell my mom, cause' my best friend ALREADY knows."

But she thought about it for a minute after we suggested having some fun with her mom.

Debby smiled that typical mischievous smile...and then she pulled out her phone and texted her mom.

"Mom....are you still up?"

"Yep...are you okay?" came the reply.

"No...I am a mess... we are at this concert... right."

Her mom replied..."what do you mean you're a mess?"

"I got called up on stage...I had the winning ticket number and I won front row seats right..."

"Yeah, okay, but I don't understand...why are you a mess dear?" came her mom's prompt reply.

"It was all staged mom....Daniel and Sarah worked something out to get me up on stage..."

"So, why are you a mess Debra...are you okay?"

Her mom only called her Debra when she got upset...

Then Debby sent her a picture of the engagement ring on her hand.

A minute later, her mom texted back "Why the picture? Whose ring is that Debra"

Her mom was in total mom-mode now

"It is all mine mom...Daniel proposed to me on stage...in front of a thousand people and the band... and I said yes"

Then there was silence.

Then..."OMG! OMG! OMG! My baby is getting married..."

"I have to go mom...I love you, but I will talk to you tomorrow cause' I don't know when I will be home tonight..."

"Love you Debs and give Daniel a great big hug for me..." I knew you two looked good together...wow, I can't wait to tell everyone...good night!"

As she finished up her text, we finished up with the band and security walked us right to the front row. The rest of the concert was amazing. We watched and listened and got a whole new perspective from the front row. While the band played, Deb squeezed and held my hand tightly. Then at the end of every song, she was hugging on me and holding me tight and we were kissing passionately despite everything going on around us. I couldn't wait to get out of here tonight.

When the show ended, we stayed for a bit while the crowd emptied out of the building and then we went back and talked with the band some more.

Then Sarah approached me smiling and said, "Geff promised to give me a ride home tonight, so you can take my Jeep, but you better not be kissing and driving and wreck my baby...understood?

I promised her we would take care of her little Jeep.

Then she walked over to Geff and they walked behind the stage.

I looked at Deb and said "So, where do you want to go tonight?"

She smiled back at me and put her lips up to mine and said..."if you are willing to drive tonight, I have an idea."

I liked the way that sounded...so, what else could I say...but "sure babe!"

We found our way to the Jeep and then as she sat in the front, Deb plugged the address in to the cottage and told me where we were headed.

"Don't we need a key to get in?" I asked.

"I know for sure that dad has a spare stashed by the air conditioner unit. Been there and done that..."

"What do you mean?"

"Let's just say, mom forgot to bring the key one weekend, so he had to drive all the way back to our house, then all the way back to the cabin again. He was so pissed that it took him three hours to get to relax, that he made a spare or two and then he put the key in a magnetic box on the back of the a/c unit."

"Well, let's go then..." And in the back of my mind, I quickly imagined how great and wonderful tonight would be...spending the night together with my fiancé.

Ninety minutes later, we parked the Jeep at the cottage. I pulled out my phone and turned on the flashlight app and went to the a/c unit. It took a minute, but just like Deb said, there was a little box on the back and when I pulled the magnet from the unit and slid the cover back, there was the key to open the door to heaven.

I placed the key on the Jeep's key ring for safe keeping then I went and got Deb. It had rained out her and the area was really muddy, so I carried her from the Jeep up to the door.

When I set her down, she put her arms around my neck and kissed me so good and I didn't want to break the kiss, but damn, I wanted to get in that door and be with her all night.

She found her way to my pocket, grabbed the key and me a few times...then without breaking her amazing kiss, she opened the door and we were in.

I locked the door and went to the fridge as I recalled seeing a bottle of red wine in there. Then I quickly found a bottle opener and two glasses. I opened the bottle, took a sip, then poured us two tall glasses and I walked them to her as she was sprawled out on the bed and looking very sexy.

I proposed a toast with her "To us...forever" and then each took turns giving sips to each other.

When we had finished the bottle, we crawled in bed.

She scooted up next to me and slowly started removing my clothes while we passionate kissed and touched each other's bodies.

Then I began removing her clothes slowly.

A minute later, we were totally naked and intimately wrapped up in each other under the sheets.

Debby slid up on me and the feeling of her amazing tits resting on my pec muscles and my hands on her smooth and tight ass drove me absolutely crazy.

I grabbed at her hair and pulled gently getting her to look right at me. Then I said to her, "I am so looking forward to going to bed with you every night and sleeping next to you and being by your side for the rest of your life. I love you Deb, forever."

"I love you so much Daniel... and I am so happy." Then she took her left hand and held it up and you could see it shimmer in the silver moonlight that was peering through the upper windows.

I don't think we talked the rest of the night. Debby mounted me and I slid right into her very sopping wet pussy. She had a lot to be excited about tonight. Then she laid down on me with her tits pressed firmly into me and we kissed as we were totally one in each other's souls. I was deep into her and she was so caught up on me. We made love slowly and purposefully that night. We kissed and just held each other and we did everything we could to make love all night.

Her body was warm, and her skin was amazingly soft. Her beautiful hair shimmered a little too in the moonlight as we laid there making love to each other. Then Debby rolled to the side and parked her back next to my chest. I groped at her lovely breasts and I moved her leg up slightly up so I could enter her from behind. I reached behind her and found her soft and moist folds of skin that told me how wet she was. I slid a finger in her first and then I entered her again. God, it felt so good to be inside this beautiful woman. We spooned together for an hour, just feeling our bodies, enjoying the warmth between us, holding hands, while I kissed her neck and loved the feeling of her pressing her hot little ass into me to fill her deeply and just thinking and knowing that we were made for each other.

We continued making love to each other in every conceivable way possible. Things had changed this night found us experiencing lovemaking in a whole new light. It was getting very late, into the early hours of the night when I mounted her in the classic missionary position and I knew I would end this way. When she spread her beautiful legs, I crawled to her, tasting her ample titties, then her neck, and then her lips. Instantly, I was inside of her again, my cock easily finding its new home in the dark. I pushed into her as deeply as possible. Feeling the dampness of her loins encased completely around my manhood and the physical way she was working her hips and pussy in unison with my movements had me feeling so good. I stroked her over and over and I was sinking deeply into her each time and then I unloaded inside of her. I felt like I had spilled a pint of my seed inside her tender pussy by the time she was done, milking me with her hips. It was a lovemaking scene I would never forget. I was spent so I carefully shifted my weight and moved my body next to her side so would be face-to-face with me. I placed my arm on her body and she grabbed my hand and intertwined her fingers with mine. With one final kiss...I said goodnight to her with her in my arms and then we drifted off to sleep.

To be continued.



12