Debra and Darin

Story Info
Mom, son, and interracial sex.
5.5k words
4.2
12.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! My name is Debra. I'm 43 years old, 5'3", blonde curly shoulder length hair. I have been divorced 3 years now and enjoy my freedom from marriage. I have a wonderful son Darin, who just moved back in with me to help me meet expenses He is single, very handsome. 6' 3", and hair like mine. He has a wonderful job and salary. He dates but has never found a girl that he wants to marry.

Darin just got home from work and says, "Mom, how would you like to spend a week in the Bahamas!"

I say, " Of course I would like to, but I don't have that much in my purse right now."

Darin excitedly says, "I just won a trip from the company for my sales and that is one of my choices. Pack your bags, Mom." Darin grabs me and hugs me tight.

I say, "Son, I will be ready when you are. When do we leave?"

Darin says, "We leave in 3 weeks. This is going to be so much fun for the two of us!"

As the time gets closer, we plan what we need to bring with us. We will need light clothing with something fancy for dinners. We know that we will spend most of our time on the beach and there will be some great places to eat.

I say, "I have to get a new swimsuit to wear. I haven't even used mine for years."

Darin says, "Mom, let's wait until we get there to buy swimwear. We can see what everyone is wearing so we will fit in with them"

I say, "Son, I know that you will try to get me to wear a bikini. I'm just not the bikini type. I want a conservative one-piece swimsuit."

Darin says, "Not on this trip Mom. You have a fantastic body and I want you to be proud enough to show it off. I will be buying you a bikini when we get to the Bahamas. If you have any doubt about how great you look, let me take a couple of pictures of you in your bra and panties. I see you parading around like that regularly and your body is fantastic!"

I laugh and say, "You shouldn't be looking at me like that but okay. You pick out my swimsuit, but I get to pick yours out."

Darin smiles, "That is a deal!"

We pack light clothing, and the day finally arrives. We arrive to the Bahamas and the bright sunshine and beautiful beaches. We rent a car and go to the hotel.

Darin says, "Umm, Mom. I didn't tell you that the trip included a king size suite. I assume you will behave yourself if we have to share a bed."

I say, "That is no problem. You are my son, not my lover."

The hotel room is extremely nice with a beautiful view. We put our things away and I go to Darin, giving him a nice tight hug.

I say, "Son, this is so nice of you. You could have brought anyone, but you chose me. I love you so much! Now, let's go shopping!"

We travel to a beachside shopping area and walk around. Darin grabs my hand, and it makes me feel so special. We start looking thru all the swimsuits and Darin pulls out a nude color tiny two-piece bikini.

Darin says, "Mom, try this one on. I think it will be perfect."

I say, "No way, Son. That is way too small. I can't fit in it."

Darin says, "Mom, remember our deal we made. I get to pick your swimsuit. I pick this."

I roll my eyes and say, "Okay, I'll try it on."

When I put it on my nipples are barely covered and the cheeks of my ass are bare. Embarrassed, I come out of the dressing room and look in the mirror. There is standing a beautiful vivacious woman that I don't recognize in the mirror. My mind is saying, "That woman is hot!"

Darin says, "Mom, that is the suit. You are absolutely gorgeous in it.!"

I look in the mirror again and say, "Okay, I guess. Now I get to find you one." I walk around and see a rack of speedos. I giggle and start looking thru them. I find a bright yellow one of soft material that should fit tight on Darin. Laughing, I bring it over to him.

I say, "Turnabout is fair play. This is your swimsuit, Son."

Darin looks at it and laughs, "Okay, Mom. I agree. I'll wait until we get back to our room to try it on. Let's buy a long shirt for me and a cover-up for you to wear to the beach."

We go back to our room, and I go the bathroom to put on my suit while Darin puts his on in the bedroom. We meet in the living area and laugh. Darin's speedo is showing a huge bulge from the outline of his cock. I can't believe that my son is so well hung! I pirouette showing him my new look.

Darin's jaw drops as he says, "Mom! You are so hot! I am so proud of you for showing me your body. I'm afraid that with you dressed like that, my speedo won't be large enough!"

I say, "Let's just remember that we are mother and son. Let's go to the beach before I chicken out."

As we walk along the beach Darin holds my hand. As we see so many couples dressed similar to us, we become more relaxed. The beautiful day, the beach with the white sand, the emerald color water, all add up to a perfect day. I take Darin into the water with me waist deep. Mesmerized, i turn and give Darin a tight hug. Our bare bodies are against each other. My arms are around my son with my hands moving on his bare back. Darin presses tightly into me. I can feel his semi-rigid cock pressing into me.

I say, "Son, I cannot tell you how special this trip is for me. This is such a special moment in time for me." As we stay in each other's arms I feel his big cock getting harder. Finally, I separate and start moving toward the beach.

Darin says, "Uhm, Mom. i need to stay out here in the cool water for a few minutes. Things got pretty intense there for a moment and I need to cool down."

I smile and say, "I understand. I felt how intense it was. I will try to keep a little more distance."

Darin says, "Please don't, Mom. I absolutely love the closeness. Even though you are my mother, you can see how your beauty affects my body. It's a real compliment for us both to react naturally."

After a few minutes, Darin comes out of the water and his wet suit clearly shows the outline of his large cock. I marvel at the outline of his big cock head.

We sit on the beach, and I coat myself with sunscreen. I put some on Darin's back and lay down, asking him to coat my back with it. His large hands are gentle rubbing the lotion on my back. He slowly moves his hands down and coats my ass cheeks, right up to the crack. He then starts on my thighs, his thumbs almost grazing my pussy. I can't hold back a soft sigh as his gentle hands rub over me. He lays down on his stomach with me and we gently float with the atmosphere. How perfect of a day for us.

After several hours we leave the beach and go to our hotel. The A/C feels so good after the hours in the heat. We lay on the bed in our swimsuits for a nap before the evening adventures. I sleep for a while and awake to Darin cuddled up to my back with his arm around me. I feel so secure and loved and start dozing off again. Then I feel some pressure on my ass. I am sure that it is Darin's large cock snuggled into my ass crack. I know that I should move away but it is very thrilling to know that I have this effect on my handsome son. I quietly lay there enjoying the moment. Then Darin slowly begins to move his cock back and forth along my ass. I have trouble catching my breath but continue laying there enjoying it. After several of his slow strokes, I feel his cock twitch once, twice, then once more. Darin quietly moves off the bed and goes to the bathroom. As a mother, I wonder how I should have handled this. As a lover, I guess I will think of all of Darin's hot cum being wasted by him not cumming inside of me.

After trying to nap again I get up. Darin is sitting in the living area of the suite reading his phone. He gives me a nice smile.

Darin says, "I'm happy to see sleepyhead up. Are you ready for a nice evening?"

I smile and say, "Our adventure awaits! Let's get dressed and see what the evening brings. I'm going to get my shower and fix my hair."

Darin says, "Let me know if you want me to wash your back for you. I need my shower also."

I smile and say, "I think that I know how to wash my back. You can do your own."

I finish up in the bathroom and lay my clothes out while Darin goes to the bathroom. As I am fixing my hair, I notice the door to the bathroom is cracked open. I go over to close it, but I notice that I have a straight view thru the glass shower door. There is my handsome son in the nude showering. Mesmerized, I stare at his perfect muscular body. Then, as he turns, I see that large, long cock. It looks so perfect, and he slowly strokes it while washing. I can't turn away from that perfect picture. It has been so long since I have had a lover and I have never had one built like my son. I force myself away while wondering if the door was purposely left open.

I finish getting ready in my low cut silky tight, emerald color dress. Darin comes out with a towel wrapped around him.

Darin says, "Do you want to pick out my shirt? I will wear my tan slacks. And you look fabulous Mom. All the men will be after you to dance with them."

I get my sexy thoughts out of my head and pick a shirt for Darin. As I turn around with it, he is nude while slipping on a pair of his silky briefs. All I could think of is what a sexy ass he has. Then I remember that I am his mom.

We have a great dinner with a bottle of wine and move to the bar and dance floor. We changed to Margaritas and started slow dancing. Darin is a wonderful dancer, and we move together nicely. As the alcohol flows, we start dancing together a little closer. After our second Margarita, we seem to be rubbing more on each other. Soon we are really caught up in the moment with our hands stroking each other's asses. Darin's shirt is waist length and I slide my hand under his shirt, feeling his chest. Naturally I have to play with his nipples. He pulls my hips tightly into his hips and we slowly gyrate together. I can feel how hard and large his cock is against my lower stomach. I try to keep reminding myself that he is my son but then I think that we are just having fun. Darin reaches in and gives me a little kiss on the lips, and I think it is so sweet. The next kiss lasts just a touch longer. After four hours of dancing, we go back to the hotel. We help each other walk with our arms around each other. Once we get into the room, Darin wraps me in his arms, looks into my eyes, and starts kissing me seriously. Our tongues start dancing together and our kiss grows deeper. Realization finally came to me that I have to stop this.

I say, "Son, remember that we are Mom and Son. We need to put a limit on our fun."

Darin says, "Mom, let's put fun in front of common sense this week. We both feel the same about our love for each other. If we relax the rules, it will be so much more fun. Let's just pretend that we are the same age and in love. Let's just be ourselves this week with no mom or son attached.

I say, "I know that would be more fun but I'm not sure that is what we should do. We will just have fun moment by moment."

Darin says, "This is just one moment then." Darin reaches in for another long kiss and I flow with it. Our tongues are dancing together. After a few minutes, I break loose and move away.

I say, "It's time to go to bed now." I go into the bathroom and get ready for bed. I put on my baby doll nightie which is almost see thru with bikini panties. Darin stares at me as I walk from the bathroom to the bed. I lay on the bed with the light low while Darin gets ready. He comes out with his tight silky briefs on.

As Darin lays down beside me, he wraps me in his strong arms. His lips gently touch my lips. Our kiss strengthens as he begins to stroke my back. He slips his hand under my top to rub my bare skin. My hands begin moving along his strong back. I pull him in a little tighter as we respond to each other. It has been so long since my body has felt this excitement. I feel his hand cupping my head while the other hand glides along my panty line, slowly sliding under my panties. He gently strokes my ass with his middle finger slowly sliding up my ass crack. I begin to lose all inhibitions. I slip my hand under his briefs, feeling of my son's ass. I dig my fingers into his ass cheeks pulling him closer. Our kisses are melting all thoughts of Mom and Son. He slides one hand up under my top, caressing and cupping my tits. Darin rolls each nipple with his fingers and thumb making each nipple hard with excitement. I slowly turn onto my back with him on top of me. I spread my legs for my son to lay between them. I feel his rock-hard cock begin to rub directly on my pussy, knowing that there is no stopping now.

I move my hands, slowly sliding down Darin's silky briefs. Darin lifts my top up and over my head, then slides my panties down as I lift my hips. He lays back down on me and I feel that hard, beautiful, cock of his sliding back and forth along my wet pussy slit. I slip my hand between us, grasping his huge, thick cock. I slowly pull my son's cock head into my heat filled pussy, causing every nerve ending to tingle with the excitement. I wrap my legs around his ass and slowly pull him into me until my pussy is filled all the way. Darin begins to move, slowly pumping that magnificent cock into my pussy. I feel the beginnings of a climax as his cock massages my clit. I haven't had this feeling for so long, so I don't hold back as it rolls over me. I moan loudly thru the climax and then lay back relaxing while my son continues fucking me slowly. I feel so loved by him and answer back with my body moving while my hands hold tightly to his ass encouraging him on. I have never been fucked so thoroughly. I feel Darin gaining speed.

I whisper, "Son, please fuck me deep. I want to be completely filled with your hot cum. This is so wonderful! Fuck me, Son, fuck me deep!" This starts my second climax building up and I can tell Darin is ready to blow his cum. A few more hard thrusts and Darin screams as his boiling cum empties deep into my love canal. My climax is huge as I feel his hot cum flood my pussy. We hold onto each as our bodies tremble with our releases of our love juices.

I say, "Son, keep your wonderful cock in me as long as possible. I want my body to absorb as much of your cum as it can. You are such a wonderful son and lover."

Darin says, "Mom, thank you for being you. I love you."

I wake in the morning with my son spooned up to me, cupping my breast. I lay there reveling in our love for each other and my newfound description as his mother.

As Darin starts waking up, I turn in his arms and lightly kiss his lips.

Darin says, "Morning, Mom. Last night was so wonderful. Thank you so much for being my lover." I whisper back, "My pleasure, Son."

We take a leisurely shower together, learning more about each other's bodies and about our new-found love for each other. We lay back on the bed and gently begin kissing on each other. I slide down my son's body, sucking on each nipple, and letting my tongue leave a wet trail down his stomach. I hold my sons' semi-hard cock. gently sucking on his cockhead. That beautiful, large cock begins swelling as swirl my tongue around, tasting my sons' precum. I suck him in deeper with my tongue dancing along his cock. I drop down and begin licking and nipping on his large balls. It is driving him wild, and I drop further letting my wet tongue slowly trail down to circle his anus. This makes him moan and grab my head holding it there for a few seconds. I flick my tongue against his anus. Darin goes crazy then, moaning loudly. I move back up and swallow his beautiful cock as deeply as possible. I feel his cockhead enter my throat and swallow harder for just a little more. I then let my son start fucking my face, taking as much as he wants to give me. Several times he slowly lets his cock enter my throat, a little deeper each time. Now I feel his balls and cock swelling and I know that I will swallow all of my sons cum. His hot cum erupts while he is deep in my throat. I move back so I can continue swallowing. He tastes so good, and I am so happy to please him so much. I look up at Darin with cum dripping off my chin. He pulls me up for a deep, passionate kiss, tasting his own cum.

Darin says, "Mom, you are the absolute best woman in the whole world. That was magnificent!"

Darin drops down on me, paying a lot of attention to my nipples and belly button. As his tongue glides through my pussy slit, I moan. He licks all along my pussy, along the creases of my legs, and then his tongue separates my pussy lips to glide up over my clit. My son sucks lightly on my clit and flicks it with his tongue a few times. He alternates between long licks down my pussy and comes up to suck on my clit as it swells. I feel my climax building and then Darin starts rubbing my clit with his nose as his tongue drops down to my anus. As his tongue circles my rosebud and then delves into the center of my asshole, I explode with a tremendous moan. It seems to never end and then another smaller climax hits me.

I say, "Wow! That sure wasn't your first time at this. Thank you, Son!"

As we are having brunch, Darin says, "I'm thinking a clothing optional beach might be fun today. What do you think?"

I say, "Wow! I hadn't ever thought of doing that. I guess as long as it is clothing optional, I'm okay with it. I probably won't go nude though."

We get our suits on with our cover-ups and head out to find the beach. We carry our small ice chest with drinks, umbrella, and our towels. We start walking down the beach and see a few nudists, but most have micro bikinis and speedos. We find a quiet spot and set up.

Darin strips off his speedo. He says, "Okay Mom. Show everyone those beautiful tits. We don't know anyone here."

I shyly take my top off and then ask Darin to cover me with sunscreen as I do him. We lay back. enjoying the light breeze, hot sun, and beautiful scenery. Behind our sunglasses we watch the parade along the beach. Some bodies are nice and some over the hill. Darin makes sure that I see every cock being shown off. Sometime later, we notice a tall, well-built, black male walking toward us. As he comes up, I notice his large beautiful, black cock waving up and down.

He says, "Hi, I'm Baron. Aren't you two staying at the hotel? I saw you dancing together while I was bartending. Looks like you are really enjoying your vacation.

Darin says, "Yes, I remember you. This my girlfriend Debra. Nice to meet you. We are trying to see everyplace here in the next three days."

I find that I cannot stop looking at that large black cock of Baron's.

Baron sits down on the towel with his legs stretched out. He says, "Let me make a few suggestions. Some of the best spots to go. This is my favorite. A short way down the beach is a nice secluded little place with some brush around it. I was on my way to it when I saw you. If you want to walk with me, I will show it to you."

We gather our things and walk with Baron, talking as we walk. I cannot take my eyes off Baron's large black cock.

Baron says, "Debra, I see that you are not too sure of this yet as you still have your bikini bottoms on. Nudity is so natural here that it won't take you long to fit in. You are a very sensuous woman. And yes, if you keep staring at my cock it will grow."

Darin roars with laughter as I sheepishly say, "I'm sorry. I just have never seen one as big or as black as your cock."

We come to Baron's secluded hideaway and arrange our towels and umbrella.

Darin says, "Debra, you might as well take your bikini bottoms off now. It is just us here now."

I take my bottoms off and the cool breeze lets me know how damp my pussy is. I sit on my towel with Darin to my side and Baron sitting in front of me.

Baron says to Darin, "If you don't mind, would it be okay for Debra to touch my cock? Maybe it will satisfy her curiosity some."

Darin says, "Go ahead, Debra. You might never get another chance to feel one like that. I'm okay with it and Baron is also. You know that you want to touch it."

12