Debra and Darin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stare at Baron's cock, and I cannot hold my hand back as it moves toward it. My fingers gently stroke down the shaft as his cock quickly begins to grow. Soon it is larger than any cock that I had ever dreamed of. My fingers swirl around his cockhead as the precum starts flowing.

Darin says, "Debra, Baron would love to have you lick his big cock-head. I think you should experience that also."

I see Darin slowly masturbating his beautiful hard-on as he watches us.

I bend over and move my searching tongue over the slit in his cock, savoring the taste of his precum. Baron gently puts his hands on my face and guides his large cockhead into my mouth. Slowly he begins to fuck my face. I feel Darin moving behind me and then the pressure of his cock in my pussy. I cannot believe that I am satisfying two beautiful hunks of meat at the same time. Darin fills me completely in my soaked pussy as Baron goes deeper into my mouth. I feel his large cockhead at the entrance in my throat. I try to satisfy him further but can only take his cockhead into my throat. The rest of this beautiful black cock is just too much. Darin starts driving as deep as he can into my pussy, and I feel his boiling cum flood into me. Baron's cock swells more and then with a roar he lets his hot cum erupt, filling my mouth and throat faster than I can swallow. I fall forward on the blanket, exhausted with my feeling of exhilaration.

Both Darin and Baron start rubbing my body and telling me what a marvelous woman I am. I give them both a big smile, knowing that I thoroughly satisfied them both.

We walk back, both Baron and Darin with their arms around me. As we get back to the car, Baron gives me a kiss and says, "Thanks so much for today. You know that I would love to make love to you. Anyway, for the rest of your vacation the drinks and dinners are on me. Just tell your waiters to put it on my bill. I really enjoyed your company today."

Darin and I go back to the hotel and crash onto the bed.

Holding each other I say, "Wow! I can't believe I did such a thing with a complete stranger." I fall asleep with a smile on my face.

We shower together with lots of laughs and hugs. We dress and go down to dinner together. After the dinner and a nice bottle of wine, we tell the waiter to put this on Baron's tab. He smiles and says okay.

We move into the bar where Baron sees us. He brings us drinks without asking.

He smiles his nice smile saying, "My two favorite people. I'm so pleased that you came." He leaves to go back to the bar. My eyes watch his sexy ass.

Darin says, "Mom, Baron would definitely like to take you to bed. I just want you to know that it would be okay with me. As you saw today, I also loved watching you and Baron have sex today. I really would love to take some pictures of the two of you together having sex. Of course, I would crop the faces out."

I look at Darin in wonder. I say, "Are you serious? You want me to fuck Baron? And you want to take pictures? You are enough sex partner for me."

Darin says, "Just think about it a little. After all, Baron's cock might be the largest one that you ever see. Would you really want to pass one like that up."

Rather than showing my red face and fast heartbeat to Darin, I just turned in my chair.

Soon Darin leads me out on the dance floor. We move well with the music, with light rubbing between us. As the free drinks flow and the hours pass, we are almost dry humping each other on the floor.

Baron comes over and says, "I have a few minutes break. May I dance with the young lady?" He smoothly dances me away to the far side of the room. As he twirls me, his hands move over my body. His long arms reach down so his hands cup my ass, pulling me in tight so that I feel his big cock against my tummy. He turns me backwards toward him and lightly cups my breasts.

Baron says, "You know that I want your pussy and you want to give it to me. You need to persuade Darin to let me have you." I reach back behind me, feeling of his long, semi-erect cock. I turn in his arms, reaching in for a kiss. I nod yes as he whirls me back to our table.

I say, "Son, are you sure that you want me to fuck Baron? I will but I don't want anything to ruin our loving relationship."

Darin says, "This is exactly what I want. I will love watching you fuck Baron."

I say, "It is almost closing time. I'm going back to the room to get a shower. Bring Baron back to the room when you come."

I finish my shower and put on my baby doll nightie. I sit down, anxiously thinking about what I am about to do. My body really wants to fuck that huge cock of Baron's but I'm not sure about Darin taking pictures of us. I hope it won't hurt our relationship.

The door opens and Darin walks in with Baron. He comes over to me and takes my hands. He kisses me and says, "This what I want." He walks me over to Baron.

Baron gives me a nice smile. As he reaches in to kiss me, I see Darin with his phone videoing us. I respond with giving Baron a real soul-searching kiss. We wrap our arms around each other and let our feelings run away with us. Baron reaches up under my top to cup my breasts as I start unbuttoning his shirt. He slides my top off as I peel his shirt from his large shoulders. We rub our skin against each other as his hands begin to slide my panties off. I unbuckle his belt and unbutton his slacks, sliding them down. He is commando so my hands grab that hard muscular ass, pulling him tightly into me. Baron steps out of his slacks, easily picks me up in his arms, and carries me to the bed.

Baron lays beside me and says, "I'm going to let you be on top and in charge of this. I don't want to force you. I want you to want me as much as I want you."

We begin kissing which becomes very passionate immediately. I move to sit on top of Baron's hips. I start rubbing my already wet pussy over his large, erect cock. I raise up, hold his shaft, and slide his cockhead into my pussy. The feel of it stretching me is wonderful. I slide another inch in, then another. Soon I have six wonderful thick inches inside of me. I don't even notice my son behind me taking close-up videos of Baron's cock entering my pussy. I slowly fuck Baron, letting his cock stretch me further. The nerve endings in my pussy are going crazy, asking for more. Finally, I feel his large nuts cuddled up against my ass. Slowly I pick up speed and my climax begins with the full length of that beautiful cock gliding over my clit. I virtually explode, my own cream coating Baron's large cock. I fall forward onto his chest, slowly recovering my breath. I roll to the side while Baron rolls on top. He starts long stroking his cock into me. It is a wonderful tight fit which keeps my clit swollen. It is like one mini climax after another.

Baron withdraws and turns me to my hands and knees. He again slips that long cock fully into my pussy. As he fucks me, he wets his finger and slowly inserts it into my ass. What a new feeling for me! The nerves around my ass begin to clinch as another climax overtakes my pussy. I feel Baron picking up speed as his cock enlarges. I reach back between my legs to squeeze lightly on his large balls. I feel the spasm of his nuts and all thru that long cock as his boiling load of cum shoots deep into my pussy. I know that no one has ever been that deep before. I fall forward onto my stomach, totally satisfied. Baron kisses my cheeks and slowly withdraws. I don't even know when he leaves. I fall into a deep sleep.

I wake the next morning with Darin cuddled against me, both of us covered by a sheet. I snooze on and off until he starts moving. I roll over and he gives me a deep passionate kiss.

Darin says, "Thank you Mom for coming here with me. You are phenomenal! You are everything that I have ever dreamed of in a woman."

I say, "I'm staying in bed for a while. I might get up before our flight leaves tomorrow." I am thinking about what has happened in the last 24 hours. Will Darin want me to do more of the same? Do I want to do more of the same?

12