All Comments on 'Debra Gers Owned'

by debra1969

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 11 years ago
I couldn't find any reference to a Ms Gers so ...

... I shall have to assume you made a typo in your title - not the best way to start, debra, even if this is your first story.

As far as it went, it was pretty good and thank you for sharing your writing with us; you really must, however, pay more attention to the presentation of your work; this looks a little sloppy and your story, your readers and you yourself deserve better.

Do read through your work very carefully before submitting it - try to get someone else to read it if you can - and you will be a success here.

Welcome, thank you again and you may have four stars; I am feeling generous.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Self Editing Tips

I really liked this story, although it was spoiled by a lack of editing. Yes you should read through your work. I do this by reading the story out loud, with a pencil to highlight the errors. I make the changes and read through again. I may do this 10 to 20 times, making changes as I go until I arrive at something that satisfies me. I then pass it over to a friend to read: sometimes they will find that extra typo or give another suggestion.

Good luck with your writing, and I am looking forward to Debra's further adventures into slavery. I have also given you four stars for a great effort.

CEK127CEK127over 3 years ago
Oh, myyyyyyyy!

I need to be owned by a Ms. Anne of my own! Thank you for the story. You hit upon a few of my hopes and fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous