Debra's Descent Ch. 01-07

Story Info
A pliable girl is pushed to new limits and ultimately ruined.
4.1k words
4.43
38.9k
21
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassioirl
Cassioirl
210 Followers

Ch 1: the perfect slave

Debra was a perfectly average, modest looking woman of 26. She had shoulder length brown hair and was a few pounds overweight with smallish breasts. She dressed in classy outfits with matching jewellery and earth tone makeup.

Debra was polite and soft spoken. She wasn't the kind of girl who got lots of second looks, but she never had trouble getting a date.

She worked as a receptionist at a children's dentist and lived in a small house in a quiet neighbourhood that her grandparents had left her.

But she was bored. She'd begun reading about a range of fetishes online, trying to figure out what interested her. She seemed to be aroused but everything and nothing and because more and more confused.

She answered my ad seeking a sub and we began chatting. I always enjoy a challenge.

I started simply with her, giving her a few Rules and Tasks to follow. She loved it and completed everything to the letter. What I soon learned is that she enjoyed being pushed more and more out of her comfort zone and simply liked being made to do things she normally wouldn't do. Over time I'd find that she had almost no limits. She was that amazingly rare find--a true slave.

I began calling her only Debbie and got her a necklace with that in cursive (she'd always been Debra, so that little change felt dramatic at the time). When I eventually shared her with others, she was always introduced as Dee.

At my first session with her, I tested her oral skills. She gave a decent blow job, but nothing special. Over the next few weeks, I had her practice some new techniques.

She began a nightly routine of sucking her dildo, learning to take it deep without gagging. I also had her practice three techniques--tongue and lips only to make it as sensual as possible, deep throating and a "quick" technique to get a guy off fast using her mouth and hands.

After four weeks, she was a pro. Debbie could take my full length and hold it there. I could fuck her face properly or let her make me cum after lots of tongue--she developed great staying power and could give head for ages without getting tired.

Her new Rules included all the changes I wanted--she began waxing everywhere, pants and jeans were mostly replaced by skirts, shorts and tight yoga pants. Her underwear became sexy or nonexistent depending on my mood. I had her begin keeping a journal so she could relive past experiences and share even more with me.

She started and ended each day I wasn't with her by using her toys. I began having her associate teasing and playing with my commands. Soon, she'd be wet just hearing the word glisten and I could make her orgasms quicker and more intense with a few choice words. Eventually, her keywords worked by text as well--her heart would race when she got a message from me.

Debbie just wants to excel at everything. I enjoy pee control and with her it was especially fun. It's the one thing she can't fully control and making her piss herself uncontrollably remains one of my favourite punishments for her.

As you'd expect from such a good slave, she perfectly stops and starts peeing on command. She'll pee anywhere in any position I require. But, making her hold it until she squirms and wets herself is a delight. The look of pure personal annoyance and disappointment on her face is delicious because it's so rare.

Ch 2: the transformation begins

The biggest challenge of having a slave with no limits is discovering that. By nature, submissives don't want to disappoint their dominant. So unless they declare a limit, as a Dom you're left pushing and exploring until you find them. With most subs, after a few sessions, you have a good map of what a sub likes, dislikes and where the lines are.

With Debbie, it felt more like pushing against air--no resistance. And everything seemed to excite her. She was that rare slave that really drew her pleasure from service.

But, with each new line crossed and boundary broken, she just wanted more. She came harder, easier and was wetter or just wet more often or for longer as she waited the next thing or relished the memory of the last.

To further mould her, I added yoga to her routine to make her even more supple. She began doing a few exercises and made a few modest dietary changes to further sculpt her body.

I began having her dye her hair differently each month. She was a blonde, a red head, jet black, highlights then worked through pink, blue, green and white. Over time, I settled mostly on a natural looking soft red, but had to throw in some variety to keep her from getting bored.

We did something similar with clothes and makeup. She looked amazing as a Goth, but dead sexy in riding gear or 1950s housewife complete with red lipstick and perfect hair. Makeup shifted from elegant to slut to teen and back again. Her fingernails and toenails were always done and their styles matched the overall look.

I was thankful her boss was so easygoing with her appearance.

But I wanted more permanent and pronounced changes as well. As with everything else, I started small with a second set of ear piercings. Then I had her tongue and bellybutton done--the tongue to further enhance her amazing blow jobs.

Next was a small tattoo on the right edge of her pelvis, just before the fold where her pelvis meets her thigh--1" diameter copy of my seal to denote my ownership. I also had the artist add a small square copy of a backstage pass that read "access all areas" on the other side of her pussy.

The last change I made was getting her lip fillers. I had her get just a bit more than she should do she had pronounced duck lips. I don't even find it sexy...but wanted to do it just because.

To mark the start of the next phase, I took her for a meal dressed in a pink minidress. It was during a blonde phase and she looked so much like a doll it was almost funny. Pink lipstick, eyeshadow, nails, long lashes and sickly sweet perfume completed the vibe.

Her ass was plugged with a pink plug sporting a pink jewel and her pink remote vibe was where it belonged inside her.

"Debbie, tonight is a bit of a celebration. You've come a long way in your Training since we met and you're one of the best slaves I've ever owned."

"Thank you, Sir. I love serving you." She smiled radiantly.

I clicked her vibe onto low. She shifted slightly.

"Tomorrow I'm going to formally register you as my slave. Then on Saturday, I have a Training challenge for you to take you to the next level. I know you're an excellent cocksucker with me. But, I want to see how you please other men."

"Sir?" Debbie's blushing and smiling...looking voracious and savouring the expectation.

"I'm going to have you suck off some of my friends. The goal is to see how fast you can make them cum. I know you did some research into pleasing me--which paid off. But, this is almost a competitive Task. Are you up for it, Debbie?"

"Of course. I also appreciate and look forward to being formally your slave. Perhaps I could get a new tattoo to reflect that?"

Ch 3: Cocksucking skills

Sadly, public glorholes are getting rarer and rarer. Fortunately, there's one at a quiet adult bookstore not too far away. The owner is easygoing and has a special gloryhole that can be made invite only to avoid people you don't want joining in. His only request is that he gets to play while someone minds the cash register for him.

Debbie and I arrived at "Milt's Adult Bookshop" in the quiet industrial estate at 2:40pm on Saturday. It was the only open business, so it was as discreet as possible. Only one car was out front and that was Milt's.

Debbie was wearing a bright blue shirt skirt with a white tank top. She had matching blue high heels, with nails painted to match. I had her wear her chastity belt underneath to keep her from touching herself until she was done. Sucking cock made her very horny.

She again had her remote vibe inside her.

She looked slightly nervous, but determined as she stepped out of the car and walked towards the entrance.

We stepped into the dimly lit shop and walked past the large selection of toys. I nodded at Milt and led Debbie back to booth 5.

This room was set up for play so it was larger than the others--6'x6' with a comfortable chair and a small couch. The video player was mounted on the wall behind the chair. The gloryhole had a small door that was currently shut.

Unknown to Debbie, our guests would be in booth 6 which was locked from the public hallway and only accessible from the break room to control access.

I told her not to do anything until I returned and stepped out to chat to Milt, turning her vibe on low to warm her up.

In addition to Milt, I had 5 friends showing up soon. So, six cocks for Debbie to practice on.

A moment later, my first friend arrived as well as my secretary Jasmine. Jasmine was a service sub who helped me keep my special friends like Debbie organised and to run little gatherings such as this one.

I gave her some last minute instructions, the headed back into booth 5.

"Ready, pet?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl." I knocked twice on the gloryhole door and Jasmine knocked back once. Someone was ready.

I took out my phone and opened the stopwatch app.

Debbie opened the little door and a 5" cock slipped in. I turned up her vibe one notch.

I started the timer. Today's goal was speed. I wanted Debbie to be able to make a guy cum as quickly as possible--a handy skill when you're in a hurry. Fast blowjobs were very useful at orgies and for making men feel worthless.

Debbie launched into the first cock with gusto. She teased the balls with her nails as she deepthroated it. She pushed it in and out of her mouth quickly, teasing it with her lips and tongue.

I didn't want poor Milt to cum too quickly, so I'd let him go first before Debbie got her stride. But, he didn't last too long--5:06 minutes. He exploded on her chest, his cum landing on her skin, just above the v neck of her top.

I told her not to clean up.

She'd barely closed the door and knocked when the answer knock came from booth 6.

The second cock was kind of small which made Debbie raise an eyebrow in amusement. She quickly took it into her mouth, again putting her nails to work. This guy didn't last as long--just 3:12 minutes. He came on her right cheek.

Debbie took the next three cocks in quick succession. 6", 8" and 5" exploding on Debbie's hair, in her mouth and across her nose. The times were good. She finished them in 2:41, 3:07 and 2:02. After each, I increased the speed and power on her vibe.

"One more, pet. Finish this one as fast as you can. I have a personal goal for you. If you meet it, you'll be well rewarded."

A few minutes earlier, my friend Buck had arrived. Jasmine had his cock cage key so she could unlock him. The poor guy had been looking forward to this all week. He rarely had anyone else touch him since his wife had begun cucking him.

Debbie knocked on the door and received the knock back. She opened the little door and Buck's tiny cock slipped through.

On cue, Debbie laughed and said, "It's so tiny? Must I play with it?"

I nodded so Buck wouldn't know I was there.

Debbie worked it hard and fast, she'd honed her skills today and and used every trick she had. Buck was already overly excited after dreaming about this all week.

She made him cum in just 48 seconds. Poor denied Buck really exploded. His jism really went everywhere, adding to the sticky mess already on her.

As soon as the door closed, I maxed out the vibe and she came. I unlocked her chastity belt and slipped it off. I leaned her over the couch, flipped up her skirt and fucked her hard. She came loudly then and collapsed in a heap, struggling to catch her breath, but desperate to cum more.

Ch 4: Dee shared

After that weekend, I began sharing Debbie virtually. For a donation, I'd let people in my circle select clothes, lingerie or bdsm gear for her to wear. They got to buy her look and enjoyed the pics or videos sent only to them. To protect her identity, she always wore a black lace mask.

Her next tattoo was a QR code link to her slave registration details, a nice 2" square on her left ass cheek. I made sure everyone who bought her an outfit got a pic with that in it.

The one thing she wanted to change about herself was her breast size. She was a nice B cup but she really wanted Ds. Following the success of her crowdsourced clothing, I decided to do something similar with her breasts. Anyone who donated to the cause would get pics and video after the procedure.

Debbie and I each had the money for the procedure. But, it was more fun and humiliating for her to make her earn what was needed. I didn't want to whore her out, so this way was proving a bit slow.

We were still a few thousand short when I got a cryptic offer from an old friend for the remaining money. I discussed it with Debbie and she immediately agreed.

Ch 5: On the farm

The challenging part of our benefactor's request was that Debbie needed to produce milk. It turned out to be an easy ask. Debbie started twice daily sessions on a breast pump and began taking some herbs recommended by our local health shop.

After several weeks, Debbie called me excitedly to show me her first drops of milk. Another couple of days and she had good regular flow.

I phoned our benefactor and arranged a visit for the following weekend.

Frank had made his money in finance and retired to a massive farm in the middle of nowhere. He produced a bit of everything as organically as possible to try and be self sufficient in terms of food, selling the surplus. His passive home actually produced more energy than it used.

Frank's meticulousness, odd way of looking at the world and unusual fetishes had left him with a long string of short relationships. So, he indulged himself whenever he could.

I drove Debbie out to his farm and introduced them. We had a nice lunch on his deck, then Frank excused himself telling us to head out to the barn which Frank had perfectly set up for the weekend.

He'd put up a fence to separate the barn into two halves. On one side, he had all his bovine dairy equipment. The other side was ready for Debbie.

He'd laid out a bed of fresh straw and in the centre of it was a metal restraint harness with a few machines nearby arranged in a semicircle. There was a table a few feet to the side with some additional implements neatly set out.

I told Debbie to strip and had her kneel in the hay then slipped the leather collar around her neck--complete with a golden bell. It was embossed with her nickname--Dee. Then her lace mask so Frank could take photos and video.

It took both of us to get her into the thigh high boots. I had her place a foot into a nearby stool so I could tie the long laces down along their back seams.

I helped her to put on the leather harness--a few simple leather straps that went around her waist with belts that closed around her thighs with a vertical piece that went along her back and connected to the collar. It had a few metal rings attached at various points. A strap also went around each ankle and wrist for easy restraint of her arms and legs.

I reached up between her legs and she was dripping. She was wetter than I'd seen her before. She ground herself gently against my hand.

Frank walked into the barn a few minutes later and was practically salivating as he looked her over in detail.

Together, we completed her transformation by adding arm bindings to lock her arms behind her back. Then put on the special hat with the tall white feather, making sure her ponytail was positioned at the back.

The final accoutrement was a bit that locked into place in her mouth complete with a leather rein at each end.

I followed Frank over to the small one man carriage, leading Debbie by the reins. Together we attached the carriage's pole to Debbie's harness. She was ready for driving.

Ch 6: Driving Around the Farm

I stepped outside the barn to the camera Frank had set up on a tripod. I pointed it towards the barn door and started recording in time to see Debbie emerge from the barn in her gear pulling Frank in the carriage.

Frank held her reins loosely and raised the whip, cracking it loudly on her left butt cheek. She flinched, but pulled faster.

He used the reins to guide her along the decorative garden path. The path was a slightly meandering oval encircling the field next to the barn. It was only about a hundred yards around and had two small bridges to cross the small creek that bisected the field.

I filmed Frank driving Debbie around the course. He smiled broadly, whipping her now and then whenever her pace slowed. Gently pulling a reign resulted in the bit in her mouth turning her face.

Debbie was performing perfectly, lifting her legs as much like a horse as possible. She was beautiful to watch--the boots making her ass shift seductively as she pranced. Her exaggerated walk made her breasts bounce in rhythm. The bit in her mouth made her drool a bit which added to the overall effect, making her look even sexier in her restrained form.

After the third lap, he guided her to a raised trough near the barn door and allowed her to drink. He stepped from the carriage and attached her reins to an iron hoop to keep her from running off.

"What did you think?"

"She's perfect. Could I take her around again and then we can switch her outfit?"

"Sure. Let me just check her first."

I walked over to Debbie, gently rubbing your ass, feeling the raised marks on her skin from the whip. I reached between her legs and her pussy was still on fire, sopping wet.

I whispered in her ear to see if she was ok for another few laps. She nodded, lowering her head to get some more water.

"She's good to go, Frank."

He was beaming and hit back into the carriage, driving her around his mini trail another three laps before bringing her back to the trough.

We unhooked the carriage from her, but left everything else in place.

"Does my mare need a piss?"

Debbie nodded, doing her best to make a horse noise through the bridle.

"Go, horsey."

She stepped away from the trough and spread her legs, pissing hard and long while Frank filmed.

I removed the bridle, leaving her standing in her puddle.

"Now, Dee. Show your driver how thankful you are for his care and attention. Normal, pet."

She knelt immediately in front of Frank, squatting to keep the boots from getting muddy and unzipped his pants. She pulled his hard cock into her mouth and began pleasuring him.

My signal to her was not to rush, but Frank's excitement meant he didn't last too long against her expert mouth. She finished him off in her throat, swallowing his cum.

When she was done, Frank put the bridle back in her mouth and led her by the reins into the barn where we'd started.

Ch 7: The Milking Parlour

Frank left us to get ready for the next session while he put away the carriage and freshened up in the house.

I helped Debbie remove all the pony girl gear and we placed it back onto the table, leaving only the collar with the bell on.

Then I helped Debbie get into costume. Frank had left out a kind of bodysuit that completely covered her from ankle to thigh, then becoming just straps to leave her ass, pussy and breasts exposed. The top of it rested on her shoulders to keep it in place.

It was almost comically in white with irregular black spots like a Holstein cow and had a matching hat with floppy cow like ears and a mask that covered her eyes and nose making her look a bit more like a cow while leaving her mouth uncovered. Debbie was able to tuck her ponytail into the hat.

Debbie turned to me smiling and said "moo" and sounding nothing like a cow. We both laughed.

She was ready to be Frank's hucow.

Frank rejoined us a few minutes later looking even more excited than when she was a pony girl.

Cassioirl
Cassioirl
210 Followers
12