Debra's Descent Ch. 01-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We bound her arms behind her back and led her over to the sybian nearby. I noticed Frank had replaced the standard dildo with what I guessed was one resembling a bull's cock. It was bigger around than a man's and has a different shape to it.

"I hear the best milk comes from cows right after they've been bred. So, we're going to start this heifer on the machine to warm her up."

"Sounds good, Frank. You'll have enough milk to get you through the week when we're done."

Frank turned on the camera.

I guided Dee, helping her slide onto the dildo atop the sybian. It was awkward with her hands behind her back, but she was still dripping wet and easily slid onto the bull dildo, taking its full length inside her.

He clicked the remote and began giving Dee an amazing ride. She was cumming almost immediately. Each time she came, he changed the settings so she got different angles, thrusts, spins or vibrations.

I lost count of how many times she came before Frank decided she'd had enough. When he turned it off, she slumped forward, breathing heavily.

I undid her wrist restraints and helped her up. She was slick with sweat and looked exhausted from the day's events.

I walked her over to the metal frame and she practically fell onto it. The padded metal supported her comfortably in a position almost like being on all fours.

We secured her wrists and ankles to the harness, locking her in that position leaving her looking kind of like a cow, her udders free below her.

Frank pulled a fucking machine up behind her, sliding another bull dildo inside Dee. When turned on, the machine would piston the dildo in and out of her pussy at a constant rate.

Next, he pulled over the metal milking machine. He turned it on low and attached the teatcups to her breasts.

He switched on the fucking machine then turned up the milking machine. The room filled with the rhythmic sounds of milking and the in out mechanical fucking noises.

Dee was already tired, but looked like she was enjoying all the stimulation.

"Let's go for a coffee and let her milk."

Frank and I went to the house, leaving Dee to be milked like a cow in the barn.

In the kitchen, we had a monitor showing what Frank was videoing so we could keep an eye on Dee. He had a remote kill switch if he needed to turn the machines off.

We chatted for a few minutes, idly watching Dee. It looked like she came again from the machine.

We could see the milk collector slowly filling. It filled at a regular rate, then slowed to a few drops after about 10oz.

Frank turned off the machines and we saw Dee collapse into the frame to rest.

Frank had me go get Debbie cleaned up while he fixed us dinner which seemed oddly out of place as Debbie once more became a woman instead of a farm animal.

12