Debra's Descent Ch. 16-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel myself getting wetter as she worshipped my body. My clit ached to be touched.

Next, she softly kneaded my boobs, gently rubbing them and teasing my nipples sending electric shocks through my body as she rubbed them making them hard between her fingers.

She was practically on top of me now, but only her breasts were touching my skin as she began kissing my forehead, cheeks then my lips. Our kiss became deep as our tongues danced.

She moved down to the bottom of the bed and pressed her lips against my labia, softly licking my lips before moving them to my clit. Her mouth expertly moved me to orgasm, her tongue dipping inside of me before working with her lips to slide my clit around in her hot wet mouth.

I came hard, crying out loudly and grabbing knots of sheets in both hands as a massive orgasm washed over my body. It was amazing and long and released all the buildup from this intense night.

I laid there for a few minutes with my mind fuzzy in the afterglow.

When I opened my eyes, Gina and MP were smiling at me for very different reasons.

MP told me it was my turn.

I decided to try something different with Gina. I used only my cheek, lips, tongue and breasts to worship her body.

I started with her head. I rubbed my cheeks against hers, then licked her ears and kissed my way to the nape of her neck before kissing her lips.

I kissed her feather softly, then parted her lips with my tongue. As we kissed, I moved my body so my boobs rubbed hers, making sure my still hard nipples teased her skin.

I continued working down both arms, taking her fingers into my mouth. Then I kissed and licked my way across her chest and tummy, gently pulling her nipple rings with my lips and teasing her nipples around the rings.

I slipped quickly past her waist, butterfly kissing her left leg until I got to her foot. I suckled each toe into my mouth, the licked the bottom of her foot, tickling it with my new tongue piercing. I did the same to her right leg and foot before turning my attention to her pussy.

I used my tongue to part her lips. She was very wet and I loved her sweet taste. I licked her over and over, from end to end across her lips, my tongue going as deep into her pussy as I could.

When I thought she was really on edge and her breathing was ragged, I focused on her clit with my tongue and lips, sliding first one, then two fingers inside her.

I slowly but firmly slid my fingers in and out of her, angling them to rub her g-spot as my mouth focused on her clit. When she came, I kept going, adding a third finger inside and changing my tongue's pattern to circling her clit. I used my free hand to rub her anus with her juices and held her tight as she came again and again before I finally slowed down, stopped and gently removed my fingers. I kissed her clit slowly and softly before I pulled away.

"Bravo girls. A nice penultimate act for the night. I'll let you rest a minute, then we'll finish up and call it a night."

MP took her handbag into the bathroom and closed the door. She stepped out a few minutes later with freshened up hair and makeup.

She had us put on our uniforms and sit at the small round hotel table. There were two chairs, so MP sat on the bed.

"Almost done sluts. Earlier, you each filled a bottle for me with piss. Now, you're going to drink each other's piss."

She set a wine glass down in front of each of us, then set the pee bottles next to them. Lucky for me, Gina's bottle was only 1/2 full. Unlucky for her, mine was like 3/4 full."

We both filled our wine glasses. Gina jokingly said cheers, so we tapped glasses and began drinking. As usual, MP filmed us having our yellow "wine".

Master has a major kink for watersports, so this was very easy for me. I drank the lukewarm pee, then refilled the glass, emptying the bottle. To impress MP, I drank the last few drops from the bottle itself.

Gina struggled a bit with her glass. She took several small sips, not looking too happy. Because my bottle was fuller, it was almost three full glasses for her.

She took her time, gagging a bit. But got it all down.

"Now girls. I want a final pic of you before you go. Go step into the shower and keep your clothes on."

We stepped into the bathroom which had a big walk-in shower. On the sink was another water bottle filled with pee. MP must have done it when she went in there a few minutes ago.

MP stood on the toilet seat and told us to kiss each other.

As we did, she poured the still warm piss over our heads, soaking us as she snapped some pictures.

Then she stepped down and told us to go to our Owners.

We had to walk back through the hotel in our pee drenched clothes. We still had the body writing, but the yogurt was gone from our faces.

--end of Debbie's journal excerpt

When Debbie got back to our room she was a mess. Following Miss Penny's request, I didn't let her shower or freshen up but sent her directly to bed wearing the school girl outfit. The room had two beds, so I let her sleep in the other bed. I got the distant smell of piss off her, but it didn't keep me up.

When Debbie woke up the next morning, she begged me to let her clean up. I had her fix me a coffee then let her shower and do her makeup. It took a bit of scrubbing to get the writing off. Her face was red from rubbing it off with the towel.

We met Gary, Gina and Miss Penny in the dining room for breakfast. When we finished eating, Miss Penny had the girls tell us in detail what they did with her. Gary and I alternated between laughing and telling them what good girls they'd been.

I was pretty sure the waiter was hearing bits of the story. He seemed extra attentive in keeping our coffees full and kept sneaking glances at the girls. It only added to their humiliation in telling us about last night.

Miss Penny said it was a tough call since both subs had done such a good job. But she decided since Gina had spilled some of her pee and struggled more drinking the pee, that she was awarding Debbie 10 points and Gina 9 making the final score 44 to 40. My slave had won!

To commemorate the night, Miss Penny had physical photo books printed with pics from all of the bet activities. She also did a detailed blog on her time with the girls, complete with about 20 photos--photoshopped to protect their identities. The comment section was unbelievable.

Ch 19: Pet Play Party

Three weeks later, I'd been invited to a pet play party at Miss Penny's house. I decided to call in half my bet winnings and asked Gary if I could bring Gina to the party as well.

Miss Penny had inherited a large one story farmhouse with basement from her grandmother. It was about an hour outside of the city, so she really only used it on weekends and rented out the farmland to her neighbours.

The three of us pulled up into the gravel driveway and parked alongside Miss Penny's car. It looked like we were the first guests to arrive.

Debbie and Gina were still in their normal clothes, but had their puppy accessories in small duffel bags they carried in with them.

I knocked on the door and it opened immediately. Miss Penny had a new loaner slave manning the door. She was naked, but covered in body paint to look like a cream coloured dog with white patches. She had a mask on her head covering her eyes and hair with floppy ears hanging down.

She wore a large collar with the name "Cindi" on the tag and had socks on her hands to make them more like paws.

She had her hands raised, but fingers pointing down and elbows bent making her look like a dog on its hind legs begging. Her tongue was out and she was panting like a dog.

"Where's Miss Penny?"

Cindi growled softly and gestured towards the living room.

The three of us entered, catching up with Miss Penny in her massive living room. It had three huge couches and a fireplace with a large open area in the middle of the room. I learned later that she'd removed the coffee tables for the day to make more room.

"Cindi! Drinks for our guests pet."

Cindi barked in reply and then can out to us with a tray of fresh lemonades. Today would be a non-drinking affair at least for the drivers.

We chatted for a while, waiting for the other guests to arrive.

Next to arrive was Belle and Buck. Belle came in with Buck already in dog mode. Buck was naked on all fours, painted head to toe with white body paint with some large black ovals like a spotted dog. Sticking out between his butt cheeks was a thin rubber tail that wagged as he walked. Like Cindi, he wore a dog mask, but his was white to match his body paint. I also noticed he had his metal cock cage on.

I stepped up to give Belle a welcome hug and kiss and absently patted Buck's head. I'd helped Belle to reduce her husband to a submissive cuck and loved seeing them like this.

Miss Penny sent Cindi for a lemonade for Belle and told Belle to put Buck out back into the yard.

A few minutes later, the last guests arrived. Eddie and Emily were a D/s couple I'd met a few times. Eddie had his accessories with him in a small bag.

Miss Penny called for Cindi to bring more lemonade, then sent her out back to wait with Buck in the yard.

When everyone was done with their lemonades, Miss Penny announced that it was time for the studs and bitches to become properly attired.

She sent Debbie, Gina and Eddie to the basement to change into their dog garb and told them to wait there.

We waited about ten minutes, then Miss Penny led the owners outside.

The backyard had a tall privacy fence around it and lots of trees. Miss Penny had converted an old shed into a comically oversized dog house with several bowls laid out in front of it.

There were balls, dog toys and obstacles for dogs laid out around the lawn.

Buck and Cindi were crouched down in the shade near the doghouse and both wagged their butt plug tails as we came outside.

Miss Penny walked over to the outside basement doors, flung them open and called the other pups to come out.

The three pups came out crawling on all fours. They all had matching headgear, but in different colours. The bitches we're wearing bodysuits that left their breasts, pussy and ass exposed while Eddie had something more like a dog costume that zipped up and had holes cut for his ass and dick. All had collars with name tags and matching rubber tails that wagged as they moved. And everyone had matching socks on their hands to make them more paw like.

The Owners stood and talked, giving the pups a chance to socialise. They crawled around, sniffing each other and bumping into each other playfully, getting into their role.

Gina and Debbie stayed together. They began by playfully sniffing each other, then bumped each other in a playful way.

I made a paint of petting Debbie, scratching her head and telling her to "glisten" just to help her along.

Cindi acted almost as a host puppy. She went around to each of the other dogs and sniffed them and rubbed against them playfully in welcome.

She spent most of her time with Buck and Eddie, teasing them with her tongue or just sniffing them each time she got near.

They discovered that the dog bowls in front of the doghouse actually had several choices from water to lemonade and other choices including gin snd tonic.

Emily started tossing balls, getting the various pups to fetch. Belle and I added frisbees to the mix, making the pups struggle to catch them without using their hands. So, they'd let them land in the grass and pick them up with their mouths and bring them back to the thrower.

Buck and Eddie found a rope toy and had their own little game of tug of war.

Miss Penny let the pups play for a while, then set up the obstacle course with orange cones, a couple of hoops and a small tent-like round tunnel.

We called the pups over and gave them each three tries running the course. The best time turned out to be by Buck. At the end of the runs, Miss Penny pet him and called him a good boy. Belle has him roll on his back so she could rub his tummy, his rock hard cock straining against its cage.

Miss Penny had the Owners come into the house and carry out the food bowls for the pups. We set out 10 bowls with everything from dry cereal to broken up hamburgers to chopped fruit--all things easily eaten without hands.

While the dogs ate, drank and played, the Owners sat on lawn chairs nearby sipping drinks and enjoying sandwiches as we looked on.

Debbie slipped over to the fence as nonchalantly as possible, lifted her leg and peed into the grass. She was the first to go, but wouldn't be the last.

Eddie made a show of running over, sniffing her wet grass then cocking a leg and peeing on top of hers, literally trying to alpha dog her. That got a laugh and light applause from the Owners.

The doghouse had a ramp and door for easy access for the pups. It also had windows on the other three walls for easy viewing from outside. Miss Penny had left them open for the day. Inside, the doghouse floor had several doggie beds and a few toys scattered around it.

Miss Penny called the dogs over and told them to take a nap in the doghouse.

The pups ended up laying in a big jumble, resting partially on each other. Cindi positioned herself between Buck and Eddie with the girls on the other side of Buck.

The pups did their best to feign sleep and keep up doggie mannerisms as we watched through the windows.

It became quickly clear that Cindi wanted to make things more sexual. She began nuzzling Eddie and snuggled against him, rubbing her breasts against him. She began gently pulling his tail with her mouth which was shifting his butt plug.

He was trying to play it cool, but it was obvious when her moved that she'd made him hard.

"Well...it looks as though we have a bitch in heat. Emily, dear, would you mind letting your stud breed her?"

"Not at all."

"Cindi, take position."

Cindi made a soft bark, then got on all fours, pressing her head down and spreading her legs, pushing her ass upwards.

Eddie was on her at once. He pushed his cock into her and began fucking her hard. Both pups made dog noises as best they could as they mated for the group's pleasure and their own. They both came nearly together. Cindi howled and Eddie joined her as he came inside her.

Miss Penny turned next to Belle. "We really should reward your pup for winning the obstacle course. But I notice he's locked away so he can't breed. Is there anything else we could do for him, dear?"

Buck sat up, looking hopefully between the two women. Belle smiled sadistically and said, "Well...you see, Miss Penny, he has a very tiny penis and seems to struggle to get it hard so he can breed. So maybe if he gets really hard, he'd be worth a bitch's time. I really don't want to disappoint any of these lovely bitches."

"We'll, pups. You've heard Belle. You can either help him get hard or let him spend the day with the rubber ball."

Poor Buck was already rock hard. So this was a challenge akin to making the ocean more salty.

The pups responded by moving towards him and teasing him with the paws, noses, mouths and bodies, rubbing against him seductively and trying to make him even harder. Eddie began pulling his tail with his mouth to tease him with the plug.

Buck began whimpering as a kind of verbal beg to the Owners. We all looked at Belle, smiling and wondering which way she'd go.

"All right. I'll let him breed."

The pups made louder dog noises in reply.

Belle stepped over and removed Buck's cage, using the key she always wore around her neck.

I asked, "Shall we let Bucky select a bitch or do we have breeding concerns, Belle?"

"He can pick a bitch...if one will stay still long enough for him to get in."

Miss Penny told the other pups to line up, so Buck had his choice of the four (Eddie was bi so joined the line).

"Pick a bitch, Bucky."

Buck went straight for Gina. He practically flew across the barn to mount her.

The Owners laughed at his desperation. Since Belle had turned him into a cuck, he rarely got to cum at all. When he did, if it wasn't him it was a handjob that might be ruined. His last nice female contact was probably Debbie at the gloryhole.

He grunted and groaned as he frantically fucked her. Belle egged him on telling him to "work that tiny penis Bucky...cum quickly or we'll make you stop...more barking Buck!"

He tried to bark as he thrusted her. I actually felt sorry for Gina. I don't think she came and he only lasted a few minutes.

Belle insisted he cum on Gina's back and when he was done she made him lick it off her back calling him a good doggie.

Miss Penny whispered to me, sharing a plan she'd made earlier with Belle. We called Debbie to join us in the basement and brought her back to the doghouse a few minutes later wearing a strapon with a dog shaped penis.

"Bucky...we have another little treat for you. I'm going to let Debbie breed you like you did Gina," said Belle.

Buck looked uncertain and whimpered softly, lowering his head.

Belle stepped over to him and removed the tail butt plug from his ass and worked some fresh lube into his ass.

"Breed him, Debbie!" Belle said with glee.

She mounted him from behind and eased the dog dildo into his ass. She slowly and gently began thrusting in and out of his ass.

Despite his protestations, he was rock hard again.

Emily gently slapped Eddie on the butt and told him to get in there.

Eddie crawled over to Buck and began licking his cock as best he could. Buck looked conflicted--he'd played a little with men, but always more when he was forced to by Belle. This seemed different.

Eddie's mouth followed his tongue and he had his cock in his mouth. Buck had to strain to give him room with Debbie pushing down on him from behind.

He exploded into Eddie's mouth and Debbie slowed her pace before easing the dog dong out of his ass.

We unhooked the strapon from Debbie and left the pups to rest. The Owners went into the house for more drinks and a private chat.

We left the pups to play for another hour or so before bringing them into the house. We didn't want them getting cold as dusk was setting in.

Ch 20: Bimbo Phase

A few weeks later, Debbie got the long awaited and much worked for breast enlargement. We decided in the end to enlarge her to a D cup. The surgery was a success and she looked amazing with her bigger new boobs.

A lot of her clothing needed to be updated, so it was a good excuse to ensure everything she owned accented her cleavage. All of her tops and dresses were now either low cut, v necks or had buttons or zips to adjust the view.

I decided to go a bit extreme with her look for a while. Her hair was now bright blonde with extensions and I had her lips done with the maximum amount of collagen the treatment centre would inject.

At the beauty salon, I got her some of their longest finger nails done in bright pink as well as her toenails. They also helped her with extra long eyelashes and lipstick to match her nails and eyeshadow to enhance the look.

As part of this look, I bought her several appropriate outfits: a short pink dress with a two way zip going all the way down the front, a white tank top with a short pink and white skirt, a black bustier with pink accents and matching skirt and thigh high boots, a 1950s style A line dress in pink, yoga pants and top, and more.

Everything was at least partially pink and all the heels were 3" or more. Even the boots had heels. The only flats were pink and white tennis shoes.

We got her some pink hair bands, bows and appropriate jewellery in the form of massive hoop earrings and necklaces with her name and large hearts as pendants. I even found a watch with a pink band and some bangles for her wrists. We completed the look with a bubblegum coloured phone case with large fake gems attached.