Debra's Descent Ch. 16-24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We got pink satin and white lace bras. She'd rarely be wearing panties, but I got her a couple of white lace pairs for work and some white socks with pink bows as well as tights and suspenders.

I told her that while she had the trout pout, this was her new look. To complement the bimbo look, I told her to act as vacuous as possible whenever she wasn't at work or alone with me.

The finishing touches were ultra white teeth, blue contacts and a super sweet smelling perfume.

We met Gary and Gina for dinner. When I told Gary about Debbie's new look, he insisted on having Gina dress to match.

We arrived looking like something from a Barbie catalogue. Debbie and Gina were twins in near identical pink dresses. The girls had added a few touches including sequinned handbags and both were chewing wads of bubblegum.

We were seated in a quiet booth near the back which was perfect for catching up. While Gary and I swapped stories of our recent escapades, I heard the girls staying in character. They talked about music, fashion, the Kardashians and then sex--leaning hard into the bimbo persona.

They were intentionally indiscreet. Whenever the waiter was near, the conversation always flipped to sex. The girls would talk about giving blowjobs, favourite sex positions or toys.

They came up with a game to tease him-- after each time he came to our table, they both unzipped their dresses about 1/4". They tried to make eye contact and smile at him whenever he was anywhere nearby. By the end of the meal, the zippers were nearly down to their bellybuttons. Any quick moves would have jiggled their breasts into view.

When it was time to order, they look at us with vacant stares. Gary and I ordered the meals we knew they liked and kept their glasses filled with wine and Prosecco.

The teasing of the waiter escalated. After he dropped off the appetisers, Debbie turned and French kissed Gina deeply, taking her time and stroking her hair.

After he dropped off our main courses, Gina looked him straight in the eye as she reached inside her dress and made her nipples hard.

When we finished our main course. The waiter asked about dessert. I told him Gary and I would have coffees and the girls wanted another Prosecco.

"The girls would like to share a cheesecake. But, is there any way you could comp one for them?"

Gina and Debbie were smiling broadly at him. Debbie licked her lips and Gina twirled a strand of hair with her fingers.

"Um...I don't think so..."

"Are you sure? Maybe they could show you how much they'd really like one?"

"Sorry?"

"They're going to go to the restroom in a minute to play with each other. Maybe they could show you their tits on the way?"

"Ok...sure. I'll get that cheesecake for you."

"Two spoons please. Follow them to the restroom. Girls'"

They smiled and walked towards the restroom holding hands.

The waiter followed them, struggling to look nonchalant.

The waiter was back with the cheesecake and drinks before the girls got back to the table. They'd left their dresses unzipped to the naval and were both breathing heavily.

Ch 21: Trouble at Work

Debbie had worked as the Veterinarian's receptionist for about 5 years. During the bimbo phase, Debbie's boss called her into his office to ask if everything was ok. He said he'd noticed the sudden change in her look and wanted to make sure she was alright.

She told him very straightforwardly that her owner enjoyed changing her look and behaviour and that she was in a bimbo phase right now. She told him she wasn't sure how long this phase would last or what would come next, but she'd continue to ensure everything at work remained as professional as possible.

He must have noticed her changes since Debbie had begun serving me. But the full weight of her lifestyle seemed to overwhelm him. He quickly and politely ended the meeting but the revelation stayed on his mind.

He began asking her questions about her relationship with me and trying to understand more about what was going on. He seemed stunned and encouraged by how open and straightforward she was in her answers--an open book. Debbie was keeping me updated on his questions and we both enjoyed only answering what was asked--making him work a bit for more information and wondering where he would go.

After about two weeks of his probing, I came into the office after work to pick her up. Only the three of us were there, the customers and other two staff had already left for the day. I'd met Pete a couple of times in passing but didn't really know him.

"So, Pete. Debbie tells me you've had some questions about our relationship. Anything I can answer for you?"

He stammered a bit. "Uh...no...she's been really open about it...so my curiosity probably got the better of me. Sorry if I was getting too personal..."

"Not at all. We're all adults and I think she enjoys giving you a peek into our lifestyle. Nothing else you want to know?"

I sat down in the guest chair in his office. Debbie stood behind me smiling, her hands resting on my shoulders.

"So, you really...own her?"

"Yes. Debbie, show him your tattoos."

She stepped forward and lifted her dress to show him the property of tattoo and the slave QR code we'd recently added. She wasn't wearing panties, so he got a good look at her pussy and the tops of her stockings.

"Scan the code."

Her nervously scanned it and was taken to the slave registry website. He turned bright red. She lowered her dress.

"What does that mean?"

"Basically, she does whatever I ask her to do without question. It's not a legally enforceable relationship. All her property and money is hers. But she consents to be mine."

I pulled her onto my lap and kissed her.

"Do you want me to help you find a slave, Pete? I can show you where to look and give you some pointers..."

"Uh...I don't think my wife would approve of that." He laughed nervously.

"Probably not. But, if you want some help making her your slave, let me know. She might be just waiting to be owned."

Pete was lost in thought for a moment. Pondering that possibility. Would she?...

"And Debra really will do anything you ask?"

"Yes. The only things she'd say no to are the things I wouldn't ask her to do. Everything else is fair game. You saw some of the tattoos...I'm sure you noticed the new boobs and lips. That's just the tip of the iceberg, Pete."

"What's the most extreme thing she's done for you?"

"She worked daily for six weeks so she could lactate. I've also had her play with other people dressed like a puppy. I've more planned..."

"Sorry...like a puppy?"

"Show him, Debbie."

Without hesitation, Debbie slipped down onto all fours, stuck out her tongue and panted.

"She wouldn't normally be in a dress...and we have some accessories. But you get the idea."

"And is it all sexual?"

"No. But that's the part that's probably easiest to explain. She'd wash my car or cook dinner or whatever as well. It's about control and power exchange. We can test the waters with your wife. Maybe she'd be a good little puppy for you at home?"

Debbie barked in agreement, still on all fours.

"This is all a lot to take in...I've known Debra for ages...but not like this."

"What's your biggest fantasy, Pete? Spankings, threesomes, voyeurism...what is it?"

"Back in college I walked in once on two women making out...so maybe that."

"I only have Debbie with me today. Had I known you liked to watch I could have brought someone else with me. But if you want, I can let you watch Debbie suck me off...or I can fuck her right now."

"She'd just do that? Right now?"

"Of course. Spread your legs, Debbie."

Staying on all fours, she turned around and pushed the dress onto her back, exposing her ass and pussy and spreading her legs. Between her ass cheeks, the top of the pink jewelled butt plug peeked out.

I reached between her legs and slid two fingers into her very wet pussy. This kind of treatment always excited her.

"See how wet she is? My Debbie loves serving me."

He stood staring at her. Not sure what to do.

I grabbed Debbie's handbag from where she'd left it nearby and pulled out a suction cup dildo. There was a slick veneered cabinet door in the room. So, I stuck the dildo onto it and told Debbie to make herself cum.

She slipped out of the dress, leaving only her bra, thigh high stockings and heels on, then she turned to face us and pushed back onto the dildo. She began fucking it with long deep strokes, shifting her hips as she did. She kept eye contact with Pete the whole time as he sat at his desk transfixed.

"Isn't she hot, Pete? Those new boobs look great don't they?"

She started fucking it faster with shorter thrusts. She grunted and moaned softly, really enjoying it, her boss watching her making it even hotter for her.

She came hard and loud, the smell of sex now taking over the office. When she finished, she stayed on all fours waiting for instructions.

"Pete, I'm not a fan of people having sex with their bosses--good to keep some professional distance. But, I'm guessing you're rock hard over there. If you want, Debbie can give you a hand job?"

Pete turned crimson red. It was obvious he wanted at least that if not more but looked conflicted.

"Pete, I'd be happy to get you off." Debbie slid off the dildo and stood, still mostly naked.

"Pppp...please, Debbie?"

She smiled warmly as she walked over to him. "My pleasure, Pete."

She knelt on the floor next to his chair and undid his belt and unzipped his pants, pulling his hard cock out.

"You have a nice big cock. Sorry I can't lick it or let you in my pussy today."

He gulped, trying to respond with something that came out as a mumbled no problem.

She teased him mercilessly as she wanted his cock, bringing her lips close by and blowing on him, teasing him with her breasts and nails. He came in a huge fountain blast after a few minutes.

Debbie grabbed a tissue off his desk and wiped him clean, threw it away, then walked across the room and got dressed like nothing had happened.

"Now, Pete. Here's how things are going to work from now on. If you want anything special from Debbie, you send me a text. I just audio recorded this little chat...so you do anything untoward and I send it to your wife, Patricia." I pointed at her photo on the shelves behind him.

Pete was obviously conflicted. I'm guessing the promise of sexual favours mixed with my threat wasn't sitting well with him.

"Enjoy your evening, Pete."

"Bye, Pete!" Debbie blew him a kiss as we walked out of his office.

Ch 22: A day at the spa

I was surprised Pete didn't take me up on the offer for Debbie's services sooner than he did.

About a week later, Pete phoned me to ask if I'd been serious about making his wife more like Debbie. I told him I was, but it wasn't guaranteed--we'd need to see if she had desires that direction we could build on.

I suggested we send Patricia and Debbie on a girls only spa day to see if Debbie could prove her a bit. After some reticence, Pete agreed.

He told Patricia that Debbie had won a prize from a supplier of the vets for a spa day, but it obviously wasn't appropriate for him or the other two male staff to accompany her, so would she go with her instead? Patricia jumped at the chance.

We dialled down Debbie's look a bit for the day, sending her to the spa in a classy white v neck top and black slacks with elegant heels. The nails were still pink, but she used a softer shade of lipstick and eyeshadow.

From Debbie's journal--

The spa was a great trip! We had a couple of fruity cocktails to start the day then checked into the spa.

We started with a sauna together which gave me an excuse to show Patty some of my tattoos. She seemed interested and seemed to get the D/s subtext even without seeing the most obviously slave ones.

Afterwards, we were in a room with two masseuses getting what was basically a couple's massage. With only a little encouragement to get her started, the conversation quickly went to sex.

She asked me a million questions about being a sub and how that all worked. But, I kind of got the impression she might be more of a Domme than a sub.

She seemed most interested in the whole power dynamic. I told her about some of the other people we played with to show her the different dynamics.

After the massage, they put us into herbal baths for a soak. Then we rinsed off, did a pool plunge and relaxed with cocktails to wind down before finishing up and heading to lunch.

Over lunch, I finally got a good opening to ask her if she thought she might be submissive. She said she definitely wanted to try it, but didn't think Pete would be that adventurous. She said she also wanted to tie him up sometime and just drain him over and over. So, my best guess is she's a Switch.

I half jokingly told her I could tie her up if she wanted to try it out. She seemed really interested, but didn't want to do anything today. But, before we said goodbye, she said she definitely wanted to have us over for dinner sometime to "continue the conversation."

We ended up agreeing to meet for dinner the following Saturday at 6.

Ch 23: Dining with Pete and Patricia

During the days that followed, Debbie and Patricia were messaging. Pete asked her 3-4 times a day where things were, but she was giving nothing away.

I had Debbie give Pete a shopping list for the weekend. I told him not to expect to use everything in the beginning, but having it all bought would at worst save him time later. He asked Debbie if she'd mind picking up the stuff and she happily took his card and headed out for a couple of hours, giving him the bags to stash for Saturday night.

Patricia was an old school housewife. Despite having a good professional job, she seemed to really relish her time at home. The house was spotless, perfectly decorated and her cooking was amazing.

We arrived at 6 and were welcomed by Pete and guided to the living room for drinks before dinner. Patricia came in wearing an amazing looking black dress with lots of crisscrossing straps on the back. It was nicely low cut in the front.

Debbie had agreed to coordinate with her and had a black version of her dual zip minidress and heels. I allowed her to switch to deep red nails and lipstick for tonight's get together.

We enjoyed Patrice's fantastic cooking and had a few drinks. The conversation turned a bit spicy with Pete asking about Debbie and my relationship. I let Debbie reply.

My guess was Pete was trying to pique Patricia's curiosity, but from what Debbie had told me, the two women had already had these discussions so this was almost a case of Pete trying to sell D/s to his wife.

After dessert, we relaxed in the living room chatting and drinking some more.

After a while, Patricia asked Debbie to come see some figurines in her office. The girls headed off down the hall.

"What do you think? Do you think she's up for it?" Pete asked.

"I think you're in for a surprise...but not what you were expecting..."

"What do you mean?"

Debbie came back out alone. "Pete, Patricia has a surprise for you in your bedroom."

Pete looked at me, then Debbie. With obvious excitement, he stood up and practically ran down the hall.

Debbie smiled at me, winked, and headed back down the hall, calling me to join them a few minutes later.

I entered the bedroom to find Pete tied down naked, spread eagle on the bed. He was blindfolded and wearing a ball gag.

"Pete, I have some news for you...I think it's safe to say that Patricia is very interested in a D/s relationship. But, it looks like you're the slave. From now on, it'll be Patricia texting me to ask Debbie to help her discipline or torment you rather than you getting something fun from Debbie. See you soon, Pete."

I left Debbie to help Patricia torture Pete. I picked her up the next morning and joined the two women for breakfast. Patricia made a fantastic morning feast while Pete served it to Debbie and me wearing a small black pair of underwear, a collar and a ball gag.

Ch 24: A Changed Workplace

I'm guessing Pete was naturally submissive given how quickly and completely he fell into the role.

With some advice from me and Debbie, Patricia immediately began establishing Rules for Pete and tormenting him remotely.

I allowed her to send little jobs to Debbie to carry out during the workday. Since Patricia worked from home, she began coming into the office once a week for "lunch" and occasionally had him come home.

The work torments started small. She had Debbie give him 30 spanks with a ruler and stream him flicking his penis 50 times with a rubber band while Patricia watched remotely.

They also started Monday confessions where Pete had to describe in detail something he did for Patricia over the weekend. Debbie recorded them and sent them to Patricia along with her rating of 1-10 on what Pete told her. If the detail was sketchy or if he didn't seem enthusiastic, he got a low rating and a punishment later on.

Patricia also liked to randomly humiliate Pete. She'd ask Debbie to make sure his butt plug was in or check on some other requirement he had for the day.

One week she had Pete edge for exactly 5 minutes each morning. As Debbie dutifully watched and timed him--teasing him the whole time, trying to make him fail.

Recently, she began requiring Pete to kiss Debbie's shoes each morning as a sign of respect and acknowledgement of his lowly status.

We met them for a normal, non-kinky dinner about three months later and I reminded Pete that this all could have gone a different way.