Debs 02 - Afternoon in the Toilets

Story Info
Debs oral antics in the factory mensroom.
3.4k words
4.37
3.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This entry is somewhat true, but none of the names or places are genuine. It is intended for adult pleasure only, and if you are not an adult, then don't read it. My stories usually contain graphic descriptions of oral sex, slaving, rimming, group sex, bi-sex and watersports. This one is pretty toilet based, so if that offends you, then read something else. All characters are of legal age.

-----

Day 2

If you've read my first posting, you know I'm an oral addict - I'll do anything to have my mouth filled. Well, this morning I'd missed my boyfriend, he'd been working early and had left the house without saying goodbye, so I was desperate to see his lovely crotch again. I spent the morning masturbating; chatting to guys on the internet about what I'd like to do, and just lying on my back in the bathroom with my boyfriends used boxer shorts over my face while I fingered myself. I loved the smell, and when I got hot, I got nasty. I had sucked the crotch of them for a few hours now, but I needed more!

I called up Rob at work, seeing if he'd got any time - "Master, my mouth needs using badly". I was hoping he'd call me over to his factory, or maybe even send one of his delivery guys over to fuck my face for a few hours, but he said he was in a meeting, and he'd call back.

When he did call back, 10 whole minutes later, I was ready to suck the candles in the lounge... "Get over here cocksucker, there's a few of the guys need something to spill their spunk into, so your mouth is needed". I was in luck!! I got on my floral dress, a little light blue cotton number, no panties, no bra, and a pair of sneakers. I looked like I was wearing a nightie! Fifteen minutes later, I pulled up at the back entrance of the factory - its one of those old mills, with lots of spare space, and the back is only ever used for the daily deliveries, and me.

I looked up at Rob's office window, and saw he wasn't there; that usually meant I was required elsewhere, and I knew where to go. Up one flight of stairs, along a corridor, and I was standing outside the door to the only toilets in the factory. I was going to make the most of this, so I dropped onto all fours and pushed the door open with my head, like a dog crawling in. The door opened noisily, and I crawled on the dirty floor, my hands and knees getting wet as I looked around. The room opens up to 2 urinals (one blocked, one working) on the east wall, a sink on the North and a single toilet cubicle opposite the urinals. Rob was standing by the urinals, waiting, and Travis, one of his oldest, and fattest labourers was sitting on the toilet, dirty jeans at his ankles, door shamelessly open, reading a copy of the "Sporting Times."

Rob spoke - "Travis here needs your mouth - his wife won't suck him anymore, so he's got a week or so's spunk to get rid of."

"But first, I want to see how thirsty you are, slut."

I crawled over to Rob, looked up and licked my lips - I was very, very thirsty and he knew it. "My mouth is yours to use master, where do you want it?"

Rob grabbed my hair and sat me back against the wall between the urinals. He put his hands either side of my head, and pushed it back, so I was sitting up, with my head back, facing the ceiling, mouth open, at roughly the same height at the urinals. I knew what he wanted, and I wanted it too.

"Please sir, don't waste your piss in the toilets, let me drink it from you."

"I'll be very good, I won't spill any."

Travis had his paper down now, watching my slutty display. Rob walked over to me, his cock out of his pants. He was standing in front of me, legs spread, with me looking up at him. I was low enough that I knew Travis could see my head through Robs legs, and would see me drink Robs lovely piss.

Rob looked down, his semi-hard cock directly over my open mouth, his eyes looking down into mine. He pushed his hands down his cock and dribbled. Warm drops of his piss dripped and I quickly moved to catch them in my mouth, tasting the first lovely urine of the day.

"Open wider slut, I've got the whole day and night's piss in here for you."

I opened, my mouth hurting it was stretched so far. Suddenly, Rob pissed a huge fast stream of piss right into the back of my throat! I made sure I didn't jump or move, and let my mouth fill up, hearing the piss pool in my filling mouth. Knowing he wouldn't stop, I quickly swallowed before it overflowed, making sure to keep my toiletmouth open while I swallowed. I was loving this - gulping down a whole big mouthful of hot urine, as Robs cock carried on adding more piss to the pool. I swallowed and swallowed, drinking mouthful after mouthful of hot piss, feeling it pour down my throat, and feeling my stomach getting fuller and fuller. "Fuck, you sure can piss a lot," Travis said, smiling as he sat on the toilet watching me drink an almost endless fountain of urine. I knew I was drinking at least a pint of saved up piss, and Rob must have been bursting to go. He kept pouring it out, filling my mouth time and time again, and I kept drinking. After what seemed like a gallon of piss, the spurt started to slow down, and I moved my head to make sure the stream was still going into my mouth. As he stopped pissing and started dribbling, I moved up to push my mouth over his cock, not wanting to miss a drop.

"Oh no", said Rob, "I want you cleaning up piss elsewhere."

With that he turned to the blocked urinal and finished pissing the last few spurts into it. He grabbed my hair and yanked me over to the urinal - it was about an inch deep in old piss, with stains and pubic hairs all over the sides.

"My piss is in there, slut. Go get it," Rob said, grinning.

"Of course Sir. Its an honour to suck your piss from anywhere."

I moved towards the urinal, placed my hands on the edges, feeling the cold, piss soaked porcelain and stray hairs under my fingers and moved my mouth over the puddle. I could smell old piss, pungent and strong, but I knew my master's delicious piss was in there too, and his piss should always be destined for my tummy, so I moved down, pursed my lips and touched the surface of the cold, strong piss pool. I sucked hard, getting a mouthful of cold piss, and swallowed. I sucked again, and swallowed again, again and again, sucking down lots of other guys old piss, not knowing who had filled this urinal, or when. I loved it. My mouth and nose were getting full of piss, and I was having to suck constantly now, until it was all gone. I must have sucked a pint of mixed piss, from god knows how many guys. Once I'd finished, I started licking the cold porcelain, like a dog licking its bowl, cleaning the piss from the edges, sucking the stains off the urinal.

"Thank you sir," I said, as I looked up at Rob.

"Fuck!" said Travis. "I think I need a piss now. Tell that toilet to get over here, I'm going to piss in her mouth and watch her drink it while I have a shit."

I crawled over to the cubicle as Travis spread his fat, hairy legs wide apart. He was sitting as far back on the seat as he could go, and I could see under his cock and balls to the water below.

I kissed his balls and licked up and down his cock - he may have been old and fat, but he was a man, and he had a cock that needed servicing, so to me he was perfect. I have never refused to suck a man off.

Rob stood back leaning against the wall, watching me on my knees. "Suck him deep so he can piss into your belly, slut," he ordered.

I moved onto Travis's cock, sucking it gently at first, then pushing my face into his crotch further and further. I got his cock as deep as it could go, my nose squashed up into his hairy belly, my chin on his balls. I thought he was ready to piss.

"Slut, if I piss like this, you won't see me shit. I want you to watch me shit while you drink my piss," said Travis.

I pulled off his cock, which was now wet with my saliva and throat juice. "Of course sir, my apologies. Let me move for you."

I stood and turned my back to him, then put a leg either side, so I was standing over him, bending down. My arse was stuck up in the air, near his face, and I was supple enough to bend forward to his crotch and suck his cock from above. I sucked hard, and swallowed it into my throat, his belly now on my chin, and my nose in his balls. With my head upside down, my view was directly under his crotch, into the toilet bowl, as he wanted.

He pushed my dress up, he obviously wanted to look at my arse, and then put both hands behind my captive head and pushed my mouth down into his cock. I could feel his pubic hairs on my lips, the base of his cock at my mouth, his cockhead deep down my gullet. I knew he was ready to piss, but he was holding it...

He lifted one leg obscenely, and under his crotch I saw his cheeks spread, and a thick brown turd emerge as he finally started pissing. I swallowed hard, gagging a little. His piss was hot and fast, directly into the back of my throat, and I could feel his cock pulse as he fed me the piss, his shit splashing into the water at the same time. As he splashed he continued pissing, and he let out a relieved "aaah" as I sucked the last piss out of him. I couldn't taste much, as he had used my throat to piss in, so I pulled out slightly to get the last few drops onto my tastebuds, and to enjoy his juice. I sucked hard, and then pulled off to lick him clean.

"Thank you sir," I said as I stepped forward.

He nodded towards the basin, so I crawled over and ran my face and hair under the cold tap, cleaning off any piss. Wouldn't want any getting over the men later.

I was now pretty full, but obviously I wanted my promised spunk.

I turned to Rob - "Sir, you said the men needed a mouth to cum in?"

Rob smiled - "Get into position slut, I'll send them in."

I moved into the cubicle, where Travis had been, sat on my back and laid my head over the bowl. I pulled my skirt up and spread my legs open in case any of the men wanted to see my pussy while they spunked.

Rob had left, and I was sitting there no more than 2 minutes, wondering how many workers Rob had found for me, when I heard the first batch arrive. Sounded like a van, or a couple of vans outside - this was going to be fun!

A tall, black guy came in first, already wanking, his cock wet with precum. As he'd been told, his walked in, looked down at me, and moved into my mouth. He bent his legs slightly so he could throatfuck me, and I moved my head back slightly to accommodate his wet cock. He pushed hard using my mouth like a pussy, fucking it in and out all the way, and it was obvious from his speed, that he wasn't going to last long. I assumed he was going to cum in my throat, but he pulled out, put his cockhead on my bottom lip and said "Don't swallow." I always obey my men, especially when one's standing over my face.

I sat there, hands by my sides on the wet floor, mouth open, and the big, black guy, whoever he was, closed his eyes, looked up to the ceiling and shot a thick, hot wad of cum over my tongue. His cock may have been average, but his cum was well above! The first pump of spunk hit the roof of my mouth, and the next, and the next. I could feel it dripping on my tongue as he continued to cum. He stopped, looked down at me, and squeezed the last globs of spunk out and wiped them on my lips.

I lay there, mouth coated with cum, as he left. The door opened, and in came another black chap, this one not so tall, but also with his cock in his hand. I got the feeling that they were lined up in the corridor, wanking. He stood over me, but didn't put his cock in my mouth, he just stood there, cock over my face, as he wanked and looked down at me. He didn't say a word, and surprised me by suddenly pouring spunk out of his cock! I moved my mouth slightly, so it could dribble in, but I got some on my face, despite my best efforts. He seemed to be able to leak spunk out rather than shoot it, but I wasn't complaining - he was feeding me, and that was all I wanted. He pushed the last drips out, wiped his mouth on my lips and left, quickly replaced by another guy. This one hadn't waited in the corridor, he'd obviously wanted to see the show, and I noticed he had others with him. They were all wanking fast, and I don't think there was time for them to queue.

The 3rd chap almost ran over to my open mouth and shot his spunk in it, and as he was still finishing, the next guy squeezed beside him and started cumming over my mouth and face too. This guy finished and the other was just finishing when another guy squeezed in, and another, all seemingly ready to cum the moment they stepped over my face. I was masturbating and cumming like crazy, sitting there, as guy after guy spunked over my mouth and face. I started to lose count, guys had covered my face in more and more spunk, and my eyes were hazy now, I was looking through a cloudy veil of spunk, feeling spunk pour out of my mouth, as more and more guys wanked into it, making it overflow.

I didn't swallow, but managed to breathe through my nose and hold the cum, but there was way too much spunk for my mouth to hold, so with each new guy who shot his spunk in my mouth, more dribbled over the sides, over my nose, and down the back of my neck into the toilet. At one point I remember looking up, opening my semen coated eyes, and making out 6 messy, blurred cocks over my face. God knows how they'd got into the cubicle - there was guys standing around me, standing behind me on the toilet, climbing over the cubicle walls and dripping spunk from high.

I continued my work, although all I was doing was masturbating, and sticking my tongue out and opening my eyes when told, a few of the guys tried fucking my filled mouth, which was pretty messy, but most just jerked off and added to all the spunk.

Rob had obviously made some calls, and got some migrant workers on the local grapevine. I found out later, his delivery men had called some friends, and they'd called some friends too. I was doing my bit for international relations, and apparently was getting my mouth full of sperm from Poland, Africa, the Baltics and even Russia. Most of the guys spoke little English, but they'd been told there was a mouth to use today, and if they liked it, they could have my number and use it for further parties.

I didn't know how much sperm my face was coated in, and how much had dripped off, but there were at least 20 or 30 loads in my mouth and over my lips, and god knows how many more all around the cubicle floor and toilet, by the time the crowd died down.

I heard shuffling of feet and opened my eyes to see Rob, vaguely outlined above me. Without a word he sunk his cock into my full mouth, spunk pouring over the side and running down my cheeks. He began fucking my throat deep, pushing some of the spunk down it, and as I gagged on all the cum, trying to breathe, he pushed harder, knowing I was loving it. There were others behind him, presumably watching the end of the show - I couldn't make out anything now, as my spunk filled eyes were watering too much.

He was now virtually sitting, cock first, on my face, his hands against the wall, doing pushups into my spunky mouth faster and faster. As he got close, he pulled out and I heard him grunt, feeling his hot cum in my now half full mouth. I heard him turn, zip up and say "Clean up this mess, slut," as he walked out.

Knowing my duty, and eager to please, I gurgled my appreciation. He was gone now, but a few workers had stayed to watch. I tipped my head back, and swallowed the first gulp. The spunk had stayed warm in my mouth, and it was delicious - like swallowing ten men's spunk together. I could feel loads of it coat my throat as I swallowed, it was so thick and creamy. I swallowed again tasting more delicious, spicy cum, and emptied my mouth to cheers from the guys, them thinking I was done. I scooped a handful of cum out of my eyes, and licked the sticky mess off my fingers, so now I could see again. I started by using the back of my hand to scoop spunk off my cheeks and forehead, pouring little pools of cloudy cum out of my palm into my mouth, licking my hand clean each time for the guys to see. When my face was clean, I kneeled up and surveyed the cubicle. There was spunk everywhere!!!

It was up the walls, there was spunk all over the floor and pools of it were floating in the toilet, which thankfully Travis had flushed after he'd finished, but someone had conveniently pissed in after they'd fucked my mouth.

I knelt down, my arse in the air (I wanted the crowd to see me fingering myself as I sucked up cum) and started on the floor. There was a single huge pool of cum, where it had dripped off my neck and face, and I started lapping it, getting it all over my face and lips, occasionally turning to the crowd and showing them each mouthful before swallowing. Once most of the pool was gone I licked the floor and walls, making them all wet with my saliva, tasting the piss splashes next to the toilet.

Finally, with the cubicle despunked, I moved to the toilet itself - there was spunk over the rim, still dripping onto the porcelain sides, and a large collection of cloudy semen floating in the bowl. There were several guys getting closer to watch now, as I started licking the wet rim, kissing the individual clumps of sperm, pursing my lips and sucking them up. I was moving all over the bowl, my head down the toilet, my face getting lower and lower, until I needed to stand so I could get my head down. There I was standing over the bowl, getting my head deep into the toilet so I could suck the floating semen, and I had to swallow a good deal of the pissy water in the bowl too in order to clean it thoroughly.

I could feel how bloated my tummy was, the thin cotton dress stretched over the lump full of cum, piss and toilet water.

It was time to go home and shower!