Deb's Adventures Ch. 01: Photo Shoot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deborah69
deborah69
250 Followers

My body shuddered, I was on the verge of my first orgasm that I've ever had from getting eaten out. I grabbed his hair, pressing his face into me more, his tongue flicking around my clit. The electrical signals were shooting out in earnest now. I threw my head back in ecstasy as the waves of pleasure shot through me.

As I came, he slowed down and let my pleasure ride out. As I was coming down, he slowly licked me again, letting me enjoy the sensation for a long time.

"Beautiful. Perfect." Philip's words washed over me, barely recognized as I came down from my orgasm.

Oh wow, that was fucking amazing. I wanted him inside me bad now. I pulled Leon up and led him to the couch where I had him sit down. I climbed on top of him, grabbed his cock, and pressed it against my clit and slowly slid it along the length of him, stroking him back and forth. I was so wet, that he was soon slippery. I knew that he was going to go inside easily.

I teased the tip of his penis against my vagina, watching his beautiful face showing pleasure, his hips rocking, desperately trying to get inside me. We both wanted this bad. I slid him in slowly, feeling the strange but pleasant adjustment as he filled me.

He moaned as I reached the base. Again, thoughts of Lisa and her boyfriend sprung to mind. I thought about the pictures I had seen of her earlier as I fucked Leon. Another moan. I looked over his body as it was stretched underneath me. His arms, chest, and abs turning me on.

Something about his body was sparking recognition. Damn, it's the guy from Lisa's photos. I wondered if that would be weird that we had sex with the same guy. Well, not like I was going to tell her about it, not every detail anyway.

I pressed into him harder, thinking about him and Lisa together. I don't know why that turned me on so much, but it did. It sounded like Leon was getting close to orgasm. I couldn't decide if I wanted to slow down and have this last longer, or let him cum inside of me. My decision was taken from me as I heard him say, "I'm going to cum!"

It was Sam! Lisa's boyfriend was about to cum inside of me. I watched his face as he came. Something hot and wet hit deep inside of me as his body jerked.

He might be done, but I wasn't. I rode him harder, pressing my clit into his firm stomach with each press down. It wasn't long before I was at my own precipice. My world exploded into white light as my muscles convulsed from the deep orgasm that racked my body. It seemed to last forever before I collapsed onto his chest.

It was Sam. How could I do that to Lisa? I should pull him out; stop this right now. I slowly rocked on him, both of us basking in the glow of our recent orgasms. I was a little sad it was over. The feelings of guilt hadn't started yet, but it was only a matter of time.

"That was amazing you guys. Truly inspirational work." I looked over to Philip and the rest of the crew and smiled.

"OK, let's switch positions."

What? I figured after Sam came, the photo shoot would be over. Guys usually didn't do encores. But he was still stiff inside me, I verified that by feeling his length and girth as I lifted myself up and back down. Maybe there would be an encore?

Sam lifted me off of him and positioned me on my hands and knees on the floor. Should I tell him no? This wasn't exactly the kind of situation that people prepare you for. I looked back and saw him get behind me, his still slick dick brushing against my ass. I pressed back onto him, feeling him slide easily inside once again.

He started fucking me hard. My mind no longer on Lisa. We fucked in several other positions that day. I had lost track of the number of orgasms I had on Sam's cock, until I had become a bit sore. Philip had us finish with Sam cumming on my breasts. I was worried about it at first, but once it happened, found that I actually enjoyed it a little. Not the mess, but seeing it shoot out as he threw his head back in ecstasy.

Sam had left the studio before I was out of the shower. I had to fill out some extra release forms since we had gone beyond what I had originally agreed to, but they also cut me a much larger check than what I had been expecting. It was enough that I might be able to quit my job after all, though I would have to find a new one in a couple months. I would have to think about it.

***

I took an Uber home, feeling like splurging a bit. On the way home, I entered into full blown guilt mode. I barely held in my tears. Friends weren't supposed to have sex with their best friend's boyfriend. Lisa was going to hate me forever.

Lisa met me at the front door in her open robe, giving me a hug as soon as I got inside. She had hugged me before when she was dressed like this, but this time I thought back to the photos I had seen of her. I tried not to think of her body pressed against me.

"So, did you enjoy the photo shoot? Love the hair!"

"Oh, thanks. Paul..." I froze in fear. Sam was sitting on the couch, smiling at me. I could feel the flight instincts kicking in and was about to bolt to my room.

"I understand you've already met Sam?" Lisa said with a twisted smile.

"I'm so sorry, Lisa. I didn't know it was him." I can't believe she had found out already. Damn it. Was she going to move out?

Lisa laughed, "No need to be sorry. I was the one that suggested it."

"You what?!"

"When you agreed to do the photo shoot, I suggested to Sam that he volunteer. I knew he would treat you right. He did treat you right, didn't he?"

"Um," my mind didn't feel like it was working correctly.

Sam said, "Sorry about that. She made me promise not to tell you."

Lisa interjected, "If you had, she wouldn't have done the shoot at all!"

We talked it out. In the end, I decided it wasn't worth being upset over. I mean, what did I have to be upset about? I wasn't forced to do anything against my will, and I definitely enjoyed it. Lisa was right in her crude way, "Sam is a good fuck."

We sat on the couch and watched a movie. I ended up falling asleep halfway through, only to be woken by the couch shaking. I peeled my eyes open and saw Sam's ass rise and fall as he softly fucked Lisa. From my position, I could see him fully inside of her. I could also see her eyes, hooded from pleasure, rolling back on each stroke only to look directly into mine between.

My hand drifted down between my legs. It was going to be a fun night.

deborah69
deborah69
250 Followers