All Comments on 'Deb's Adventures Ch. 01: Photo Shoot'

by deborah69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Emma883Emma883almost 5 years ago
Oh God!

I really loved reading this, I’m a similar age and could identify with it. I’m hoping that you will do another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Perhaps too obvious

Loved the general storyline BUT the constant references to Lisa’s boyfriend were like a constant threat we were being hoodwinked. More photo shoots, with new m/f partners, spice & liberation. Include the studio crew too. (Please)

Mickeymac77Mickeymac77almost 5 years ago
Really enjoyable.

I love the way a women writes about the activities of other women. It is obvious that they know what they are talking about.

maddictmaddictalmost 5 years ago
Good girl

I liked the shoot as much as you, both of them. You we're so at ease with Leon you were swept right off your feet and on to your knees. I've seen stills of video do you think they do video with a pretend still session. Just thinking out of the box "(!)"

dwr0242dwr0242almost 5 years ago
WOW!

Super hot story! Can't wait to read more of your stories. This was a real turn on for me. I got hard as a rock reading this. The length of the story was just right.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
please add more

this was well written, erotic consensual and so fun to read. well done

Sman4444Sman4444over 2 years ago

Definitely a great story, loved the descriptions and the build up and the melt down of resistance over time. Very believable and easy to picture it happening especially to me as Leon!

Just_storiesJust_storiesover 1 year ago

Don't know why I just discovered this story now. Absolutely love the plot, pacing, and the way you write a sex scene.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeborah69@deborah69
Thank you for reading my stories, I hope you enjoy them. I am an amateur author in the process of writing my first novel (non-erotic). I decided to write for literotica to get some additional writing practice and see if anybody out there likes my style. I'm not aware of any ot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES