Deb's Party

Story Info
First experience with group sex (for me, not for her).
2.2k words
4.26
14.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that happened to me 15 years ago. Back then, there were personal ads for casual encounters on craigslist and other sites that have long been shut down. From today's perspective it feels like the age of innocence of the internet. A bridge between online networking and real life encounters, it was local, uncomplicated and surprisingly spam-free.

On such a forum I found a post of a lady who would host a party for a small group of consensual adults. She went by the name of Deb, and she was reputable according to the feedback from others. Deb would choose the participants herself. This would involve a few emails and a phone call within a week between the placing of the ad and the event. I was intrigued and responded.

The main purpose of the screening was to establish that everybody was safe, sane and genuinely interested. No pictures were exchanged (no credit card numbers or dubious links to other sites either), only mobile phone and email. The conversation was mostly non-sexual, but I found it incredibly erotic to talk to a woman who organized a party to have sex with a group of men. Setting the ground rules and building trust was part of the process. The reality of it made it more exciting than the wildest fantasy. I approached the date in a similar way I would handle a job interview, addressing questions such as: tell me about yourself, why are you interested (curiosity), what is your prior experience (not much). I was elated when Deb called me to confirm the invitation, time and place (next Tuesday, 7 pm at a decent hotel suite). My mind was still in job interview mode: I resolved to dress nice and to be on time.

Tuesday was a rainy day, and the rush hour traffic was bad. Luckily I had planned to leave work early. Deb has made it clear that she wouldn't let me in if I wasn't punctual. A smart way to weed out flakes. Stuck in traffic, I remembered what she wrote in her ad. "In this cold and wet month of February, let's enjoy a different wetness: mine. I enjoy the company of a few select gentlemen. I am insatiable. If we haven't met before, tell me about yourself, your interest, experience and expectation from this kind of party. I will invite only 4 people. I need to make sure that you are not a flake and that there will be good chemistry within the group." From the ad, the email exchange and the phone conversation it was clear to me that Deb was a very intelligent and articulate person. This made her irresistible to me. Sex is an intimate form of communication, and communication becomes foreplay to sex. Now I was prone to meet her in less than half an hour. My thoughts turned to the other invitees. Would they arrive before me? It was clear that socializing and intelligent conversation would be part of the event. As I understood, Deb knew the other gentlemen, so I felt honored being newly admitted to her circle. I had been fantasizing about Deb and her 3 musketeers as I humorously labeled them. What would it feel like to meet the group?

Finally I arrived at the parking lot of the hotel. I called Deb, and she gave me the room number and instructions. A minute later, she opened the door with a smile. I instantly liked her. Her physique was petite but not diminutive: a firm and toned body thanks to regular workout in the gym, dark hair, deep brown eyes, olive skin complexion testifying to her south Asian origin. Her age was impossible to guess (and of little importance to me), but she later told me that she had a grown-up daughter. She wore a mini dress with buttons in the front. It hugged her figure just right and gave her a both classy and sexy allure. At this point the event could have still been a fundraiser (well, it was in a way) or a regular social cocktail party. Two guests were already there (let's call them Portos and Aramis), the third guest (Athos) arrived a few minutes later. Apparently everybody got the memo about being on time.

Deb offered wine and chocolate, and the conversation started to flow freely. Kudos to Deb's selection process. She had also laid out the ground rules beforehand: Safe sex only, condoms required and no anal. Therefore I was pleasantly surprised when Deb spontaneously asked the group: "Do you like to kiss?" Athos was standing right next to her. Instantaneously he drew her closer to him and made contact with her lips. It quickly evolved into deep French kissing accompanied with touching in all the right places. Everybody was still fully dressed, but not for long. While Deb made out with Athos, Portos took off his shirt and and opened his trousers, so Deb could have easy access to his stiffening cock with her free hand.

Tongue kissing is the most sublime form of oral sex to me. I enjoyed watching Deb taking turns with her lovers' mouths while feeling them up. The top of her dress became unbuttoned, and her breasts which moved about freely and without a bra begged to be fully liberated.

Between licks of lips and sips of wine Deb asked whether we noticed anything special about the pieces of chocolate. As a hint, she set her breasts free. They were firm and of proportional size and adorned with deliciously brown and pointy nipples. Aramis touched them first and remarked "Those are shaped like hershey kisses." Athos added: "Except that they are even more delicious". "Hmm, why don't you taste them?" suggested Deb, rolling them between her fingers, making them even more erect. Aramis helped Deb out of her dress while Athos turned his attention to the delicious chocolate-colored love buttons that begged to be nibbled and suckled upon.

At this point Deb had her own needs for oral exploration. Gently brushing Athos and Aramis aside, she reached into Portos' trousers and freed his cock. A moment later she squatted down to imprison it in her soft wet mouth.

I stayed behind, literally. However, I took full advantage of the situation. Hiking up Deb's dress a few inches, I got my hands on her shapely round ass which beckoned me to explore along the crack. No panties obstructed the access, not even a thong was wedged between her cheeks that were already dripping with moisture. It was easy to find the source of wetness on the other side of her perineum. Shifting into a halfway lifted position with Portos' cock still in her mouth, Deb welcomed my fingers and soon my tongue between her fleshy netherlips. Even though she was smoothly shaved and impeccably clean, there is something naughty and dirty about licking a pussy from behind. Without words, Deb was telling me: "I am busy sucking cock right now, but you are very welcome to drink in my wetness and pleasure me." Is getting aroused by licking a woman who is sucking another man's dick somewhat akin to a submissive cuckhold fantasy? This may be so, especially knowing that she is going to be fucked by three other men. However, I was getting ready to fuck her too. Pussy juice is the most powerful aphrodisiac to me. The more I licked, the more freely it flowed. Relishing the taste of a female in heat, I was already in heaven. Deb was responding to my oral ministrations while establishing a rythm of her own. The cock in her mouth was resonating through her pussy, sending good vibrations into my mouth. Eventually, Deb released the sexual energy in a mini-orgasm, while keeping Portos and the others wanting for more.

Whether it was in appreciation of my selfless expression of passion for her or because the new guy deserved first dibs, Deb took me to bed before the others. She offered herself to me lying on her back with open arms and open legs, gazing deeply into my eyes. Without effort I put a condom on my dick and entered her inner sanctum. It was exhilarating for me to fuck a woman for the first time while three other guys watched. However, after getting comfortable inside my wet and warm hostess I paid little attention to the audience (besides being mindful of not making them wait too long for their turn), and my eyes were only on Deb.

What a contrast between earlier, when I had to extend my tongue to taste a slice of heaven while seeing nothing but her buttcrack (a glorious sight nonetheless) and now looking into Deb's deep brown eyes, her look of desire staring back at me, reflecting my own lust. Deb's tongue was licking her slightly parted lips suggestively, but I resolved not to kiss her until she had another orgasm. Maybe there was also some instinctive sense of etiquette. By not leaning too much into her, the others had an unobstructed view of her beautiful face and her bouncing tits with their chocolate-colored nipples on top. Her mouth was free to take another cock, in case it was offered to her. However, the others also seemed to have a sense of etiquette by not interposing themselves and giving us a moment to fully bond. Knowing that Deb would soon be with her other lovers, we made every moment count. Our gaze was fixated on each other. We breathed in and out at the same pace as my piston went forth and back inside her love chamber, heating up our engines.

Deb's pussy was amazingly tight, pulling me in when I was pushing, then briefly relaxing before tightening her vaginal muscles again. We found a rhythm that resonated with both of us. We moved and moaned in unison. Our noises became louder and more insolent as we approached the point of no return. I had another flashback of Deb's ad: "Enjoy my wetness. I am insatiable." I still attempted to sate at least a slice of her lust by lasting as long as possible while pushing toward the inevitable climax. Her cheeks were flushed, our breath was shallow, her cunt gripped my cock in an effort to draw me in ever deeper. I groped her breasts around her erect nipples for extra stimulation. Finally Deb let out a groan, which triggered the release my sperm into the cunt around the condom around my cock. Deb looked so beautiful and relaxed in that moment. Sexual bliss has such an amazing effect on the beauty of a woman. Her cheeks were crimson red, her heart was pounding heavily in her chest while her breath slowly returned to normal.

"That was a great show", Athos or Portos or Aramis remarked. Who am I kidding. It was I who was consumed by my orgasm while Deb was just getting started. Three horny studs eagerly awaited her.

For the next 45 minutes I relaxed and enjoyed the view: Deb sucking Aramis while Portos fucked her, then fucking Aramis while sucking Athos and finally fucking Athos. I remember Deb being on all fours with a cock in her mouth and another cock in her pussy. Her beautiful breasts dangling and swinging. Her hips were rocking forth and back while being fucked. I can still picture Deb in her other favorite fucking position laying on her back with her beautiful long black hair sprawled over the bed like a blanket, her legs up in the air while grinding on a cock.

I recovered enough energy to go for a second round, taking her from behind this time. Deb fucked with unwavering enthusiasm, never giving her pussy a break. There was no anal sex that night. She would reserve that kind of pleasure for more intimate, one-on-one encounters.

Eventually Deb retired to the bathroom and came back wearing a silken transparent robe. Although all her feminine assets were still fully visible and prone to arouse our lust once more, it was clear that she was done and the party was winding down. As the others left, she encouraged me to stay back for a quiet conversation. She told me that she liked the way I responded to her ad, how my attitude was passionate yet respectful and that she would like us to stay in touch. We also talked a little bit about our personal lives, which I felt was a sign of affection and trust.

We met again over the next few months, both individually and in the company of others. Although I compensated Deb for her time and companionship, it never felt transactional. She clearly did not depend on the money for income, as she had a well-paying day job. It was rather an occasional moment of escape from the daily routine. Having a contractual agreement made it easier to draw a clear boundary between the parties and her personal life. I always respected that. However, even after she decided to not host parties anymore, we went out for lunch and conversation a few times, maintaining a friendship without benefits. Then again, friendship is a value in itself, and it can outlast sexual passion.

In today's situation where social distancing is required, a gathering of people having casual sex is nearly unfathomable. I wish that everybody is in good health and has a spouse, partner or friend to make it easier to go through these difficult times.