Debt Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Jean wakes up at the Pleasure House, and serves the madame.
5.7k words
4.8
4.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craxxar
craxxar
23 Followers

Jean slowly stirs to waking, finding herself in completely unfamiliar circumstances. Soft, silken sheets drape her now soft and sumptuous form. The room in which she finds herself is softly, sensually lit. Everything feels completely off. Not wrong, like she would expect waking up in a newly female body to feel, but certainly not what the way she expects to feel when first waking up. Her pussy tingles, her flaccid dick glides against the smooth sheets. Every movement seems to reverberate in strange, foreign ways to her. Notably, in her ass, thighs, and breasts.

Tingling pangs of desire tinged Jean's sleep-addled mind. She tried to open her eyes, to lift a hand and stroke her face, to force herself to awareness. What happened? She swallowed, seeking to speak, to ask anything of her situation. When her murmuring voice comes out entirely differently than she expects, it all hits at once. The soft ambience of the room and the newfound sensations only seem to further hammer home what she knew, but didn't want to admit.

This is her home now, this is her body now. She's a debt slave, sent to this planet to work off the enormous debts of her previous self. This room must be hers, either her personal room and/or the one she will be expected to service clients within. Finally sitting up and looking around, she calls out, "Hello? Is anyone here? I'd like to talk to my owners and get an idea of what my indentureship is going to look like."

The room has deep red silk draped across the far wall, with an opaque lacy curtain that separates the room from a small enclosed washroom. Another curtain separates it from an open lounge-like setup and front door. Adjacent to the lounge area is a sliding glass door that leads out onto a lush balcony overlooking the mass of lights from the station's nearby quadrant as well as the two distinct towers of a resort.

Suddenly, the curtain blocking the front door pulls aside as a futanari woman struts into the bedroom portion of the apartment. Dark purple hair frames the woman's too-pale face. Black latex clings to the woman's skin like the underlayer of a vac-suit, but the wet-look material accentuates her every curve and bulge, including the very large one stuffed down one pant leg. Upon seeing Jean, the purple-haired futanari's face is suddenly locked in a confident smile that does not warm her cold green eyes. "So, our newest little project is finally awake after her modification. I hear that dear old Nijue took a bit of a liking to you..." Her cold eyes flash with amusement and something Jean can't quite detect at the mention of Nijue. "She does good work despite her tastes, which is why we've kept her on retainer for as long as we have."

The unfamiliar woman stalks across the room until she reaches the foot of the bed. "Now then," She states, more softly now that she is close but still with an edge of command in her tone, "out of that bed. We need to see what we're working with."

Jean slowly rises from her bed. As the cool air of her room touches her previously warmed and tucked-in limbs, she feels exposed and completely lacking in any sort of control. The sensations ripple across the young futanari woman's cock and pussy, both already aroused from the teasing wisp of a morning chill and memories of all that had occurred with Nijue before she came to. All the changes she had been through were fresh, new, and confusing. It didn't help that this person seemed more than ready to test those waters for them.

The madame of the whorehouse steps back, giving herself space to fully take in Jean's appearance. Without warning, both of her hands are suddenly cupping Jean's breasts, palming the pert globes sticking out from her naked form. "You've been through quite the gamut of changes. Your choice for your Femme Fatale body was a good start, though I'm less than thrilled about the clit modification. Still, I'm willing to see if that has any real benefit. Plus, a pair of D's makes it so much easier for me."

"What's wrong with the clit modifications?' Jean asks nervously as the mistress continues to fondle her tits.

"The extra inside one..." The stranger's voice teases and mocks, "...makes you the exact same as everyone else and there isn't a modder worth their salt in the local quadrant who puts in extra clits for free. But whatever. I'm not about to start rocking the boat. At least the one on the underside of your cock is interesting."

Before Jean can question this statement, or even get a word in, the woman pulls her mouth down to nipple level, first suckling and playing with it, and then scraping it with her teeth. Jean whimpers at the sensation, her cock bobbing and twitching as if it was connected to her teat. Without thinking, Jean reaches up to hold the woman into her chest. This earns her a cruel smirk and a nip at her areola. The stranger then digs her teeth in deeper, causing tears to well up in Jean's eyes even as she moans from the torment. She squeezes the woman closer to try to focus on something other than the pain. This only makes her tormentor attack her other breast, repeating the exact same actions on Jean's other tit.

Through her pain and pleasure, Jean wonders at how much the futanari woman would try to hurt her. Even if she wasn't sure what she was expecting from her new life as a debt slave, this definitely did not make the list.

When the madame pulls back, she begins inspecting both of the smaller futanari's teats. With one hand, she rubs and pinches the sore nubs, while the other digs into Jean's fresh, new vagina. Jean cries out softly as sharp waves of mingled pain and ecstasy shudder through her entire being. Her penis continues to jump and jerk in response.

Despite her inexperience, Jean decided she needs to try and play into the persona her new form represents. "Finding what you're looking for in there?" She attempts to tease sultrily. Her eyes bore into the madame's smirking gaze as her pussy responds to the intrusion. Jean works to relax her muscles and ease herself onto the invading digits. An odd sensation slips through Jean's skin that has her shuddering around the fingers in her cunt. She slowly and subtly works herself lower onto the fingers before working her way back off of them. She smirks down at the woman and licks her lips, trying to be as seductive as possible.

"I'm sure that you've got me good and lubricated at this point. Why don't you go ahead and try out my pussy with that thick, juicy cock of yours?" Jean says with as much sultry sass as she can manage in this state.

The madame's eyes widen as her attention focuses on Jean's face rather than her lovely tits and freshly played with pussy. With a malicious smile, she comments, "My, someone has definitely become confident. Or is it that you just really want to please me? I've been told I'm an amazing fuck, even if I do prefer my cock over my own cunt. But a hot piece of ass like this...." the dark-haired woman pauses as she fingers Jean deeply, pressing up against the roof of Jean's vagina. The madame's fingers somehow manage to caress all three of Jean's internal hot buttons: her clit, her g-spot, and her prostate.

"Of course, Mistress." Jean says tauntingly, more confident now that the woman appears to be enjoying the play. "It's my job to pleasure a woman such as yourself. How else could I possibly prove my capability?" Jean reaches up and fondles her own tits. "A gorgeous pair like these is only the beginning, and only so very little for you to sell me from. If I want the high-tier clients, I've got to earn them."

Jean leans over and reaches down to the madame's face, pulling her up so that their faces meet. "What better way to prove that I can fuck, than to fuck such a beautiful woman as yourself?" Jean finishes pulling her in and kisses the woman deeply. She feels the woman's cock flex and begin to swell as their lips meet. Jean drops to her knees and unzips the dark-skinned woman's pants, releasing the massive 13-inch shaft within. Jean had never seen anything like it, her own dick seeming miniscule in comparison. A long rivulet of precum leaks out of the tip as she slowly inches her face closer to it, before licking up the length to catch the next drop.

Sliding her left hand around the woman's half-thickened shaft, Jean licks along the woman's labia beneath her cock. Slowly, teasingly, tantalizingly, Jean works her way up and down the shaft. She works in a few flicks of her tongue at the woman's clit when she's at the beast's base. Jean works hard to keep her actions unpredictable, a nip there, a kiss here, all of it something she would find herself enjoying but none of it consistent enough to actually progress much of anywhere. Eventually, she takes the head of the woman's cock into her mouth. With a hum of pleasure, she swallows it down as far as she can take it. She wants to be able to lick the woman's clit with the monstrous cock all the way down her throat. She doesn't succeed, but that is less relevant than the sound of the other futanari's panting.

Flicking her tongue across the base of the big cockhead, Jean moves her right hand up to grip it more tightly. Sliding her tongue back down the entire length of the woman's cock, Jean reaches down below the massive shaft in her right hand.

As she starts to stroke the dick with her right hand, Jean opens up the woman's lower lips with her left. Jean moans around the cock as she coats her hands with the madame's eager secretions. Jean teases the woman with the possibilities of what more she could do. Every time the woman's breath hitches, or her muscles tense up, Jean backs off from what she was doing. She focuses on the woman, on her pleasure, and on never letting her pleasure quite crest that orgasmic peak. Jean needs to impress this woman, and if she knows sex at all, then she knows that edging the woman until she loses control is her best bet. It was something that she had enjoyed as a man, both performing and receiving. But this? This was so much more than what she could do back then.

Every twitch of the woman's cock in her mouth, every gasp and moan, every buck of her hips brought Jean just a little more joy. She could tell that the madame was enjoying this, but Jean was enjoying it more. She was unable to pleasure herself with her hands occupied, but that didn't matter. She would work this woman into a puddle of orgasmic bliss, and then Jean could take her pleasure from the madame. Orgasm denial always was the best for bringing about even stronger and longer-lasting orgasms later.

Working herself back down the woman's shaft, Jean finally works herself all the way to the base. As she holds the monstrous cock tightly within her throat, Jean uses the tip of her tongue to tease the sensitive nubbin of flesh just between the madame's slit and shaft. Feeling the powerful shock waves of pleasure threatening to overtake the woman, Jean changes tactics. Pulling the woman's dick almost all the way out of her throat and back into her mouth, Jean sucks deeply at the tip.

As she pushes her hand away from her face and onto the woman's pelvis, Jean reaches down with both hands. Wrapping one arm tightly around the base of the woman's shaft, Jean clenches and milks the massive erection. With her other hand, Jean uses her fingers to dig into the tight entrance to the woman's pussy.Jean quickly locates the madame's g-spot and begins to rub it with her fingers while flicking her thumb across the woman's clit.

Jean works everything at once, finding a rhythm that the madame can't help but to buck her hips to. Jean tightens her focus, waiting for the exact moment that her victim's muscles begin to contract in orgasm. The instant they do, she stops all manner of stimulation. She forces the madame to sit right at the edge of climax, only moving once again when she's certain the woman won't cum just yet. She does this again and again, refusing to bring the woman past the edge of her own volition.

If the madame wants to cum, she's going to have to take it from Jean by force.

Instead, the woman shouts angrily, "Fuck it!" One hand immediately latches onto Jean's hair, and the other holds her erect cock in place for Jean's mouth. Without bothering to say another word, Jean is surprised as her head is forcibly held in position, and the madame began fucking Jean's face. Jean lets out a squeak of surprise as the woman begins to brutally use her mouth, tears forming in her eyes. The madame abuses Jean's tight opening with a savage grace, timing her hip thrusts perfectly. Jean can barely breathe through the cock-sucking. She wonders how large her gullet will bulge with each vicious hump. Jean feels the enormous length piercing the depths of her throat. The bulbous tip is relentless in its conquest of her esophagus.

The brutal fucking was quickly wearing Jean out, so it was time to finish this. She began to work her fingers in and out of the madame's cunt. She performed every trick that she could remember the woman reacting well to. She tries to swallow the gigantic cock sliding its way in and out of her throat. She groans and hums, licks at the base of the shaft until her tongue touches clit. She works the madame's g-spot like there's no tomorrow. All of that in an effort to get the futa with the monster dick to cum as soon and as hard as possible.

To her shock, it seems to be working better than she'd anticipated. All the sweet noises escaping the madame's throat and the way her body quivers with excitement give away her vulnerability. She obviously is resisting the urge to cry out as spasms wrack her body and pleasure spreads out throughout her core.

Jean would grin evilly if she could, instead she can only work harder to force this monster to baste her mouth in jizz. Suck, swallow, suck, swallow. Her motions are smooth and precise, she only halts briefly when the tip grazes the back of her throat, and she forces herself to suppress a gag.

She is sure to hit the sweet spot deep within as she slams her slim digits straight into the madame's tender insides. Time is running out, so Jean picks up the pace, curling her fingers around the madame's poor little g-spot. Jean is careful not to put too much pressure, but she does keep the quickness up on her mouth's movements. She hollows out her cheeks and tries to work over the futanari's cock like she'd suck up an ice cream cone.

Just as Jean thinks that she's going to have to give in, to cry out and reveal her weakness, a flood of salty seed bursts forth from the futa madame's throbbing rocket. Jean pulls back, working hard to guzzle down as much of the cum as she can. There's no possible way she's going to get it all, and she knows that letting the futa paint her face with the last few strands will be a treat. Even then, she can't let up. If she doesn't work to swallow everything she can, it won't be a few strands that she'll be painted with. It might as well be a bucket.

Regardless, some does manage to seep through her lips as the dick slips out with a schlorp.

She knows that she can't win against the madam, but she won't lose either. Jean refuses to be outdone, and so she's done it. Jean swipes up the excess splooge, using her own fingers to clean off her face. She makes a show of licking up every last drop that she pulls from her face, ensuring that the madame sees every sultry lick and slurp.

"Now wasn't that the nicest challenge we've had here in months?" the woman says, tittering with genuine happiness.

"I wouldn't quite say it's over mistress..." Jean purrs in the madame's ear. "I know that you must have a refractory period worthy of working in this industry, and you haven't properly tested every. last. bit. of your merchandise." She softly pushes the woman back onto her new bed with an evil grin. "Why don't we go ahead and try my dick on for size before you use that monster to stretch out my fresh, new cunt?"

"Alright, dear. I'll admit you're a good sport, for a debt-slave at least. But I won't be putting that thing anywhere near my... delicate areas, understand?" Madame Caracal's face betrays her, as her eyes light up with lust.

Jean reaches forward and grabs the woman's legs by her heels, lifting them up and out of the way. She leans over, edging her cock right up to the brim of the madame's soaking cunt. Rubbing her tip tantalizingly up and down the futa's slick slit, Jean taunts, "Are you sure about that mistress? I'm sure you want to be filled." Jean grins evilly, "Sorry, I meant to say that I'm sure you want to test the full package..."

Jean chuckles darkly, continuing, "Because I really, really do." Hooking the ankles of the madame's toned legs over her shoulders, Jean edges her dick closer and uses the head of her cock to spread the woman's slit open. "Come on now, loosen up a bit. Wouldn't want my new host to go unsatisfied, would you?"

The woman shakes her head, "Damn you! There's no way you're going to fu-... oh." The woman's eyelids flutter as Jean thrusts her hips forward, planting just the tip of her dick in the woman's warm crevice.

"Doesn't that feel good, mistress?" Jean whispers. "I know you want it. I know you want to experience my wares. Let me prove to you that I can be a capable whore, fulfilling our clients' every desire. I want you to know that I'm valuable, that I'm worth the best clientele we can pull in. I need you to know how good I am on a deep and visceral level."

Pushing in just a bit further, Jean lets out a shudder as the madame's pussy wraps tightly around her.

"Yessss. Why don't we both know? Go deeper." The woman presses her thighs together, the base of Jean's cock squeezed between the woman's legs.

That was all the invitation that Jean needed. She uses her shoulders to push the madame's amazing legs up around the woman's own shoulders. With that, Jean shoves her cock fully into Madame Caracal's waiting snatch. She thrusts her dick as deep as it could go, allowing her to tease the madame's juicy cervix with her cockhead.

With tantalizing smoothness Jean slowly pulls her cock back to the entrance of the madame's pussy. "You like that mistress? Need more?"

The madame answers with a moan, nodding her assent.

Jean drives herself back in. Then, another slow withdrawal teases the madame once again. Once back at her entrance, Jean thrusts forward once again. The sheer force of her return thrusts leave the poor creature gasping and clawing at the bedsheets. "That's right, you're gonna take this, and you're gonna cum harder than you'll ever believe."

Jean repeats the process again and again. Relentless thrusts followed by slow, intimate withdrawals. She works to control the pace, to once again push her madame to the brink but never over the edge. She wants this woman to completely lose control. To fully realize just how good of a fuck Jean can be for the right client.

Unable to take the intensity of Jean's power-fucking, the woman cries out "Breed me!".

Jean, working only for the madame's sake, does just that. She begins to hammer her cock into the woman's aching, dripping cunt. Jean works at a sudden and unrelenting pace, pulling her cock back to the woman's glistening pussy lips only to slam her cock all the way to the woman's cervix. Jean holds her own orgasm as best as she can. She wants, no, needs the madame to cum on her cock first. She needs the woman to become just a puddle of bliss at Jean's touch. Then, and only then, will Jean loosen the stranglehold she has on her own orgasm and flood the madame's womb with her cum.

The madame, clearly knowing that she is about to get fucked properly, closes her eyes in anticipation and begins humping her ass up at Jean with wild abandon. She gasps as Jean's thick cock slammed in and out of her with a savagery the madame had never allowed her own pussy to experience, despite visiting such upon others with her monster cock. She lets loose with a hushed curse as Jean's fingers find her swollen clit and work it rapidly.

craxxar
craxxar
23 Followers
12