Debt Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like that, don't you? I can see the look of delight in your eyes. Even now, when you think you are in control, I still make you swoon. Tell me how much you love this." Jean holds her own grunts and groans, too intent on coaxing the madam to the pinnacle of orgasms to risk compromising her own efforts with noises of her own lust.

Through gritted teeth the madame manages, "I love this more than you can know." She grunts and tries to hold back a moan before continuing. "Despite my work, I've kept my cunt mostly unsullied." The madame quickly loses control of her own mouth, her words now interspersed with moans and exclamations of pleasure. "Only a rare few clients willing to pay top credits have ever been allowed to fuck my precious pussy. Even then, I gave myself layers of protection. Mental distance from what was happening." She moans and clamps her vaginal muscles around Jean's dick. "I've never given anyone the satisfaction of truly breeding me, of filling me up, of forcing me to have their children!" It's clear from her sudden orgasm at the end of that statement that the madame has a breeding fetish. Something Jean is only too happy to oblige.

A smile that was terrifying in its pure sadistic joy spread across Jean's face. This was no longer about a display of lust. No, Jean was bound and determined to fuck this futanari madame senseless, and there's nothing that she won't do to bring that wish to fruition. The madame clamped her vaginal muscles trapping Jean inside. A futile effort as far as Jean was concerned, who was far more inclined to be merciless in the savaging of the woman's cunt. The madame's grip wasn't especially firm, and had no teeth to it either. She was simply making Jean's conquest of her own body that much more pleasurable with the slick vice-grip. Jean felt her cockhead smash up against the velvet wall of the woman's cervix as the madame came on Jean's cock. That pressure was somehow just a bit firmer than the rest of the cunt. Somehow more receptive, and the perfect target for a powerful thrust.

As the madame came around Jean's cock, Jean prepared herself for the final push. This woman wanted to be bred, to have her deepest, most sensitive, most sacred of places violated and filled. Jean meant to do just that.

With a final thrust through the woman's spasming cunt, Jean forced her way to and through the woman's cervix.

Unlike the tight velvety walls of the woman's pussy, the interior of the madame's womb was strangely shaped. Its walls fluttered and expanded in quick succession, just as soon constricting to squeeze at Jean's buried penis. Barely able to breathe for how good the woman's flesh felt squeezing her all around, Jean was overwhelmed and began cumming. "Yes! Give it to me!" The madame clenched Jean between her legs even more tightly. "Spray your delicious cum right in my fucking womb, slave!"

Again and again Jean's cock was milked, the madame's womb attempting to suck every last drop of seed from her. With a cry Jean finally emptied her balls, the heat, wetness, and silken friction of the woman's cunt too much. She grasped the madame's hips, forcing them tight to her own as she groaned and filled the woman's womb with a torrent of cum. With each pulse Jean gasped as her cock was squeezed tighter, sucked for more of her nectar.

It was the most intense orgasm Jean could remember having. Cum pulsing from her cock into the madame's womb, it was all she could do to remain balanced and upright as she clung tightly to the madame's thighs.

"You certainly aren't a slouch, dear. I enjoyed that greatly." Madame Caracal smiled wanly. "That said, you just came in me unprotected. I think that warrants punishment, or at least turnabout for fair play."

At this, the madame grinned and licked her lips. "Face down, ass up slave!" She commanded. "It's high time I ravage that new pussy of yours, give it a proper stretch!"

Jean moaned and rolled over, placing her feet on the ground but resting her tits on the bed. With her hips hanging off the edge of the bed, she wiggled her ass in the air, taunting the madame with her unspoiled slit.

"Do it." Jean breathed. "Fill me up like I did you!" Jean licked her lips and took a deep breath in preparation, breathing in the stench of their copulation which had become thick in the room.

"I will dear, but you better bet your sweet ass that I'm going to add a little something extra in there for you." The woman squatted behind Jean and aimed her cock at the moist virgin folds.

Jean continued to wiggle her hips, attempting to catch the cock with her waiting cunt. This was new to her, the muscles and flesh of her pussy something that she had never used before. All of the taunting and teasing had led to this point. To force the madame into a level of pleasure and lust such that she couldn't control herself. Jean knew that her own inexperience with using her pussy could be her undoing in this examination. A whore who had no talent in using their cunt was of little appeal to many clients.

One who could drive them mad with lust before they ever even got a taste?

Well, that was a different matter entirely. It wasn't like they could tell how inexperienced she was by that point.

The madame smiles and lines up her cock, the tip just brushing up against Jean's glistening folds. With an imperceptible twist of the hip Jean makes one last attempt to angle herself so that the entrance is perfectly situated to take the madame's massive prick. One push was all that was needed to properly seat herself. Jean thought she did a perfect job of hiding her intent, the placement of her rear enticing rather than obvious, but the madame saw through her scheme.

With a grin of devious intent, the madame lashed out. Spanking Jean for their perceived impudence.

Quick, hard, and right where the cheeks of Jean's ass met their thighs. Such a swift and resounding blow took Jean by surprise. "I'll teach you some respect for your position, slave!"

Jean cried out in pain and pleasure. Her hips jerking involuntarily at the sudden change in stimulation. She could feel it as her slit smeared against the head of Madame Caracal's monstrous cock. With her face held just above the mattress, Jean's gasps came out muffled. "Please, mistress, pound my pussy!" Jean begged. "Ravish me hard, breed me deep, fill me up. Please, oh fuck, please!" The passion in Jean's words rang through the room. She truly wanted nothing more at that moment than to be savaged as the madame had been. She wanted to feel the pain and the pleasure.

Jean pleaded "Mistress, please! My virgin cunt needs to be stretched and bred by your massive dick!" With a whining moan, Jean implored the madame, "Please mistress! Fuck me! Test every aspect of this poor whore slave!"

Hot lust began boiling in Jean's heart. Even from the very beginning, when she had first been cornered into this new life, the prospect of being stretched and molded until she reached her purpose excited Jean beyond reason. She truly and honestly found the thought of being a newly made futanari increasingly appealing.

Jean couldn't imagine having ever been reluctant to join this life, despite her memories to the contrary. What could be better than this endless pleasure? What could be better than fucking and being fucked day in and day out? What could be better than breeding future sex slaves and deviant masters? This life excited Jean to no end, and that excitement was mounting.

Jean opened her eyes, looked back and up to meet the madame's gaze. "Spank me like the misbehaving slave I am! Ravish me, breed my juicy virgin pussy!"

A maliciously gleeful look spread over the madame's face, her eyes widening with unexpected delight. "So you want it rough, do you?" She mused, a thoughtful look playing across her face. "By all means, let me oblige."

Her hand came down upon Jean's ass, fingers digging in to leave bright red hand prints that bloomed all across the skin.

Jean winced at the blow, grunting and moaning simultaneously as a mixture of pain and pleasure. Jean's tongue licked her lips. Excitement and trepidation at war with each other as to which would win out. "Yes!" Jean screamed, their voice growing louder with each spanking, their pain melding with the pleasure. "More! More! Make my juicy ass bounce!"

As the madame began landing heavy blows with her hand the pressure began building inside of Jean, threatening to release at any moment. The madame responded to Jean's desire with gusto, smacking down heavily against Jean's butt.

Jean continued to scream and moan with each strike. Despite the unconscious jerking of her hips with each resounding smack, she tried to wriggle her cunt further onto the cockhead being painted by her nether lips. Her focus went to trying to engulf the madame's monster cock, to force the madame to share in her pleasure. Jean whimpered, screamed, and finally cried as the madame refused to enter her and spanked harder.

As the last blow, the hardest yet, landed across Jean's stinging cheeks she could hold back no longer. Spasms took her pussy, her cunt spraying fluid in every direction in a tremendous, body shaking, orgasm.

As Jean came the madame lifted Jean's twitching hips with ease. Suddenly the pressure Jean had felt just beyond her womanhood was gone. The cock's warm, wet presence had moved between her thighs. And she was once more pressed against the mattress, pussy dribbling fluids freely and pussy lips drooling juices. Her brain couldn't function properly as a result of the powerful orgasm. Or her nervous system, from the way her twitching digits and toes were going haywire.

A jolt of pain hits and Jean wails. Her mind suddenly awash in the pleasure of their carnal pairing, as she suddenly feels the madame slide her large cock into the depths of her quivering cunt. With a deep-throated moan, Jean throws herself back into the madame's giant dick. Each inch deeper the cock went Jean could feel more of herself stretch around the ridges of the shaft.

"God, you feel fantastic, girl." The madame groaned as she sank further into Jean's pussy.

"More... Please... Madam Caracal," Jean's cries and pants were only barely interspersed with pleas and exclamations of 'fuck!'.

Jean very quickly lost any hold on what was happening. She couldn't seem to follow any of the details or sensations with a fully-fledged thought. She couldn't even truly describe it after the fact. All she knew, in that moment, was the monstrous cock ravaging her cunt and the building orgasm she was dearly trying to hold at bay. Every last bit of her conscious effort was placed upon making that delicious schlong spray her womb before she came.

Jean couldn't think and all the plans she had prepared were forgotten. All that she knew was the woman over her and the pain and pleasure of being rutted like an animal. The soft hand on her neck, gently pulling and pushing as the woman pumped, and the feeling of the madame's breath on the back of her neck.

Guttural sounds of their rutting filled the room, the smack of their colliding bodies and the squelch of wet flesh.

They cried and moaned their passion, the pleasure of their mating bringing them to a swifter release than either expected. The madame held tight to Jean as they came, her arms wrapping the brunette in a vise grip.

Jean released with a full-throated yell. "Oooooohh.... Fuck, fuck, fuck!" She screamed as her pussy spasmed and milked at the invader within its depths. The madame kept pumping her hips even as her own release waned. She pushed hard into Jean, grinding her pelvis into Jean's ass. The madame's hips jerked and shook. Their rhythm lost as spurt after spurt of hot cum shot from her cock deep into Jean's cunt.

With a gasp and some light moans, Jean collapses into her bed. Spent beyond all measure.

"Mistress Caracel..." She groaned, "How did I do?"

"You pass with flying colors, my dear," the woman replied, "After being turned, all there was left to do is add some training to your movements and then you could move up in the Pleasure House. You've proven without a doubt that you are capable of performing for more esteemed clientele"

At that, a few tears streamed down Jean's face

12