Debt Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Jean takes a tour and finds a show.
6.7k words
4.67
1.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craxxar
craxxar
23 Followers

Author's Note

Hey guys, this one took me a bit longer to bang out than what I would consider my norm so far, but we'll see if and how that changes. These are mostly written for my own enjoyment and shared here on literotica just because. I felt like we needed a good chapter or two worth of worldbuilding, which unfortunately distracted me from getting to an interesting sex scene. That, accordingly, impacted my interest in writing. I eventually figured out what I feel is a good way to break up the monotony. That said, the first half or so of this chapter is entirely worldbuilding without any real sexual build up or tension. I expect the next chapter to function in much the same way.

Some content warnings for the sex scene in this chapter: This scene does not involve our protagonist, Jean. It instead involves an individual offered a similar deal with significantly worse terms due to their crimes. By the laws of the land, they have consented to this treatment but it's dubious at best with our morals and laws. This scene involves rape, reluctance, non-consent, and forced gender dysphoria. This is a fantasy not intended to portray any aspect of reality. Consent is only consent if it is enthusiastic.

In any case, I hope you guys enjoy it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The madame had left Jean alone to clean up soon after they had finished. There was still much for Jean to learn about the business, but Caracal considered that something Jean could do on her own time. Currently, Jean was resting in her suite that came with her transition and studying up on The Pleasure House using the tablet that was left on her bedside table.

It turns out that The Pleasure House was actually a pretty sprawling business. The ground floor operations basically welcomed patrons into a large multi-room club with each of the various rooms serving as a different sex-related business. One room was something like a traditional dance club, just with staff members marked around the place that could be hired from off the floor for a personal session. Other major rooms housed things like strip joints, cabaret clubs, kink dungeons, and the like. A couple of the more interesting rooms were those designed for sex shows. Some of these housed stages for things such as burlesque theater or erotic ballet. The wilder ones utilized the stock of the businesses 'non-sapient resources' as they were called.

In other words, the business had rooms where people could watch as employees or patrons were assaulted by members of The Pleasure House's zoo and herbarium.

This was something Jean had never thought about in her previous life. It seemed absolutely insane to her that there was enough interest in such a business for it to actually exist. She didn't think that The Pleasure House was a particularly big attraction. Clearly it wasn't something just small and local, but likely brought in at least some business from further abroad than just the station it was located on or the planet it orbited. Even then, for there to be not only entire rooms dedicated to the performance, but an entire wing of tamers and handlers for the creatures...

Well, it was intriguing to say the least. Maybe even a good way to generate some word of mouth about her services?

No. At least not right now. That was a pretty big and open step into this life. Jean didn't think she could do something quite so voyeuristic just yet.

That said, she really did need to figure out how to drum up some business. Madame Caracal promoted her to the second floor, the one for premier clients, and away from a lot of the dreg-work in the ground floor clubs. Even with the higher price tag that implied, it wouldn't help her debt one bit if she was just sitting around on her haunches and waiting for business to come to her.

Eventually, and despite still being distracted by the sheer absurdity of an interstellar bestiary sex act show, Jean's mind wandered on to a few plans she'd previously been entertaining. Obviously, in order to get booked for 'regular' reservations, Jean needed to get eyes on her. Not to mention that she needed to get used to her new body. As such, she ought to take a quick walk around the lower level of the compound and try to figure out a good way to advertise herself. It also occurred to her that she should probably make a little more use of the Pleasure House spa facilities and try to get used to her body a bit more as well.

The more she thought about it, the more taking a tour around the facilities seemed like a good idea. With that decision made, she really only needed to figure out some kind of itinerary or find someone to give her a tour. It would be nice to have someone to talk to, maybe get some advice or the lay of the land from.

Rising to her feet, Jean padded her way over to the wardrobe that she hadn't even had a chance to look at before. She needed an outfit that was at least somewhat practical, but also something that she could flaunt herself a bit in. It took a while to figure out a few options, but she was able to narrow it down to three that all seemed like good fits.

The first option was a loose short-sleeved crop top that came just above Jean's belly button which left her midriff completely bare and a skirt that ran down to her mid thigh. The second was a one-piece shorty-short. It was practically a leotard with shorts superimposed on it. Third was what would be colloquially known as a "yoga set", a jogging top and bottom with a flexible corset that really only served to highlight her waist. While all the pieces were pretty tight against her skin and the stretchy pants allowed her impressive rear to practically bulge out the sides, the yoga set might be the most practical and laid-back.

In the end, she decided that the yoga set and a pair of flats were probably her best bet. It was likely the most practical set of clothes in her wardrobe, assuming she took off the corset for any real activity. Plus, the stretchy fabric really showed off her legs, ass, and dick bulge.

After getting dressed, Jean checked her tablet to see if the business had any sort of tour, employee orientation, or information desk. Ideally, she wanted to get someone to show her around the business. Maybe even someone who worked here as a tamer who she could seek out later to handle a booking at one of the exotic pet shows. Or as a potential appointment client, no matter how busy the guy or girl might be.

Luckily, there was some app that listed available tours and times. That seemed like a good way to both get an overview of the business and get an in with a group of possible clients. She decided to book herself a slot in the fullest tour she could fit in that started within the next half hour. Once that was done, she had her tablet give her directions to the tour's start location and then headed there immediately.

When Jean finally gets down to the desk, a short cat-like woman with a predominantly orange tabby fur pattern steps out from behind the information counter. "Alright then. I'm Rachel, your guide for this tour today."

She smiles at the waiting group, then begins to speak again. "We're fully booked for this tour, and it looks as though we've got everyone here, so I guess we can start a bit early. Sometimes our tour groups have a mix of people in them."

She begins to motion to a few different spots on the floor as she continues talking. "I'd like everyone to separate into groups. Patrons, stay where you are, you're normally our biggest group on any given tour. Whores, over here, you lot always tend to like the extra attention. Taming and research staff, I'd like any of you over to this side. We often get questions that you all are better equipped to answer despite being new. Finally, service staff such as bartenders, cleaning, and the like can step over there."

As the people separate into their groups, they all look to each other in curiosity. Very few of the staff are standing in the groups anyone would have expected. A particularly busty and confident looking draconic woman, who Jean would have assumed was a whore, was standing with a human man who was clearly a researcher. Next to them, a tiny, dainty Felin man wore a belt with some of the typical tools of taming and beast wrangling. A viscous blob of gray slime, which was an alien species Jean had never heard of, was the only occupant of the service group. Jean was, fortunately or unfortunately (she had yet to decide), the only whore in the tour.

Finally, there were the patrons. With over a dozen patrons from a variety of species and races, it would be next to impossible to keep track of the exact composition of the group. At a glance, however, there did seem to be a fairly even mix between male, female, gender-neutral genders, and even a few aliens with sexes entirely foreign to Jean. Hopefully that meant that Jean might satisfy just about anyone's tastes in the group.

"Okay everyone! If you've got a question, ask me. If I don't know the answer, I may direct it to the relevant staff group. Keep in mind that if they're taking this tour, they're likely new staff." With that, Rachel turned and started heading down the hall. "Follow me! First off, we'll hit up The Pleasure Bar. It's one of the largest spaces and the first that most patrons will come across. The whores can have a hard time making a living here due to all the competition. That being said, it's a great place to start, if only as a point of reference."

The Pleasure Bar certainly looked like a bar. Tables and a massive bar were set up, all along with lounge areas. Half-sized 'stage' extensions dominated many sections, with poles set up as well.

There was a feeling in the air, heavy and sensual, like a pulsing heart. Dancers and clubgoers sprawled throughout the bar, dancing and carousing as the tour watched. One of the tourgoers pointed out that a number of the people out and about had a similar symbol visibly placed somewhere on their clothing or accessories.

"Good catch!" Rachel said cheerfully. "Usually this is something I have to explain later in the tour. That symbol is the one our staff whores wear when they are looking for work." She motions over to Jean, "You'll notice that our whore member isn't wearing the symbol, so she can't be pulled away from the tour for work."

Rachel leads them through the bar as she continues, "Bear in mind that you are free to have sex with anyone of your choosing on our premises, allowing that they consent to it. There's a reason we offer hotels, love hotels, and many other goods and services here at The Pleasure House."

Rachel finally seems to get to the particular bar she was bringing the tour group, but continues her previous point. "That said, the whore symbol is generally a guarantee of a certain level of quality and professionalism, but not necessarily cost. The whores are generally able to negotiate their own rates as they see fit, outside of certain requirements they are expected to meet. Sometimes, if they hit it off well enough with a patron, they're just as willing as another patron to go on a date or simply have sex free of charge."

The felin woman turns and waves to one of the bartenders, who brings over a platter of varying drinks. Each drink looks incredibly different, made with differing liquids of varying viscosities and consistencies. Just a glance at some of the stranger colors makes Jean's head spin.

"Before we move on, try something from this platter. Consider it a perk of having a well-connected guide during a tour. Jules here," She motions towards the buff green-skinned man that brought over the platter, "is, in my humble opinion, one of the best bartenders we staff in The Pleasure Bar. He puts on a bit more ritz than is standard for the free tour cocktail, but that's more his personal pride as a mixologist than any deal I could've worked out with him for the name drop. Well... as if it was only just a name drop I had offered..." She turns with a grin and wink to the assorted tour goers.

That comment drew a low whistle of appreciation from one of the tour goers and a knowing smile from Jules. His jovial smile was betrayed by an odd shadow growing behind it, as his voice went deeper, causing Jean to shudder slightly. "Oh Rae, now you're just trying to get into my good graces now, especially after how well I handled you last night." That cocky remark seemed a little too frank as she saw several staff snickering as Rachel's face blushed.

She coughed to cover something said under her breath as her mood was deflated a moment.

"I hate you all..." Jean could just barely make out due to how close she was to the guide. The catgirl then steeled herself and started up again, continuing the tour through the bar.

"While the Pleasure Bar is probably the most generic of our club rooms, it's still probably the most representative. There isn't much that changes from one to the next outside of the flavor and the people that inhabit that particular club. You can find more info about particular areas and clubs via the localnet, as well as directions to them."

With more of a pep to her step, Rachel leads them out another entrance to the bar while continuing her narration. "We like to take you all to a few more of the exotic places on our tour, but The Megaplex isn't one of those. It is, however, somewhere almost all of you are going to end up at one point or another."

The group then stepped into a massive complex with what looked like a rotating Escher-esque machination of rooms and buildings, each with their own doors and access ways.

"Woah, is it alive?"

The voice from the crowd actually brought a surprised chuckle from their guide. "Sometimes it feels like it, the amount of tech required to support everything, and the complexity is a little scary sometimes... but no."

"The Megaplex hosts nearly two hundred different configurations of rooms that focus on something different. They are what is classified as 'Love hotels' in the area, and offer up a bunch of differing scenarios. If you've ever been to the Grand Galloping Gala, they feature most of the same types of rooms but on a smaller scale. As such, each and every room is unique to the Megaplex and is offered in a wide variety."

"One might say that the room can even have a character of its own. Each and every room is essentially equipped with the most advanced suite of neural interfacing and solid-light projection technologies that we can stuff into the room. That's as far as I can explain it. The technician that gave me this speech can probably tell you more. That being said, allow me to demonstrate how it works."

She put a finger to a nearby tablet interface and tapped a few spots, before pointing at a random member of the group and saying "Saurian female, interested in tentacles, tentative male interest, and sensory play." Immediately, a nearby door spun a bit before locking on to a particular door. Rachel then walked over to the door, tapping a panel next to it and turning to address the group again, "The room can be selected based on an individual's identified kinks and fetishes. There are, of course, options to select something specific rather than having the system select for you."

Rachel pressed a few buttons to bring up some settings for the group to look at, and they could all see and start modifying options. Shortly after this, she gestures to the now-open door. The woman selected hurried to get inside, turning to speak to the rest of the group at the last minute.

"It was really nice to get selected to help demonstrate. Though, I hope nobody's upset I'll miss the rest of the tour. This is far too good to miss out on." She then shuffles into the room.

"Try to remain as quiet as you can while the demonstration takes place." Rachel states firmly.

Once the door shuts, the sounds of moans and sighs can be heard on the other side. Slowly, the thumping and shifting of bodies echoes softly through the area, though the sounds of the unseen acts become progressively louder. They grow particularly loud when the woman gasps audibly and lets out an unsatisfied grunt.

Rachel motions to the room with a wide grin on her face. "As you can all see, well... hear I suppose, the rooms of Megaplex are quite capable of fulfilling a great number of fantasies. Often, without too much in the way of assistance either." Her wide smile dims a little as she continues to talk about Megaplex. "That said, there are definitely some things that hard light can't do, and certain textures that it can't replicate. Even textures that it can replicate are usually not 100% true to life."

Rachel hits a few more buttons on her panel, and the selected room cycles away with the female tour goer still inside. "That's often where the service of our whores can come into play. Fetishes like that one, however," She says as she motions behind herself, "generally require too much red tape, bureaucracy, and money to fulfill for the average guest."

Rachel then turns her attention back to the tour group. "Any questions before we move to our next area of the business?"

When no particular questions were forthcoming, Rachel led them back into the hallways towards their next destination.

"Our next destination should be a little bit of a treat for the rest of you. We're going to go to one of the stage shows, and I think I picked one of the best possible options for this tour booking. You all are going to be treated to a stage-side view of Atani Lionheart breaking in one of our new slaves, the slut who used to be a reviled cult leader and serial killer, Charlese Manton."

A concerned mumble filters through the crowd of tour patrons.

"Yeah, this is going to be a piece of work. Charlese was only recently apprehended by a pair of freelance law enforcement agents and sold to the Pleasure House for a lifetime of indentured servitude. Given the severity of their crimes, they had an 'alive or dead' bounty. To set them as an example, they've been completely feminized, but only in body. Their mind is still fully intact, with none of the conditioning to prevent gender dysphoria that whores like Jean here get."

Jean waved wanly at the eyes that all turned to her for a second. "Yep, I was completely male just a few days ago. While things are definitely different, they don't feel viscerally wrong on any level."

Rachel speaks up again, grinning a bit cruelly. "Even worse, Manton got several boosts to physical pleasure, but actually had conditioning against any real enjoyment from it. I'm not normally one to support these drastic criminal measures, but that bastard deserves it. She's going to live the rest of her life having sex, wanting it to feel good, craving the physical pleasure her new form can have, and being utterly revolted by every waking second of it."

With that they step out into a stadium of sorts, the kind of place one might expect to see a wrestling or boxing match. Only this would house wrestling of an entirely different kind. On one side was a beautiful, dark-skinned blonde woman. Her perfect, and extra-full figure was accentuated by a bra and panty set reminiscent of bondage wear. Large, full breasts all but burst from the thin, leathery cups that sat above her lithe, 34" waist. The miniscule panties left next to nothing to the imagination, managing only to cover a tiny brown mole on her upper thigh in the crotch.

On the opposite end of the room was a very large felin man. At around six and a half feet tall and a few feet wide, the white-furred man would strike an impressive figure in a galactic weightlifting competition, let alone in a sexual arena. Not that anything else about his body disappoints anyways. His large cock dangled freely in front of his sculpted thighs. His off-white mane framed a rugged cat-like face.

craxxar
craxxar
23 Followers
12