Debt Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craxxar
craxxar
20 Followers

"Ladies and gentle beings! Thank you for joining us in our viewing gallery tonight! We have a very special show for you this fine evening! We have a brand-new conquest for the lovely Atani here."

With that, the chiseled felin man swaggers onto the stage. Atani flexes and poses to the cheers of the audience while getting in a few limbering stretches.

The announcer gestures across the way to the female that was yet to be introduced. "Tonight we have the exciting debut of our new slave, Charlese Manton. For those of you who don't know, Manton is a convicted degenerate and despicable serial killer, and as a result was sold to us for lifetime indenture as an example to be made for other criminals. While by law she consented to her transformation and sexual use in these kinds of forums, her torture is such that she has severe gender dysphoria and can never truly enjoy the pleasure that her new body so desperately craves."

Manton glares viciously at the announcer before focusing on Atani with cold appraisal. Both are on an elevated level, but the height differential between the felin man and the woman is such that he seems to be looking down on her despite her standing on a ramp leading down to his stage. There's a sense of primal danger to the standoff, but Manton seems to accept that she's outmatched by the towering man and drops her glare. By that point, Atani is already halfway to a full erection.

Despite the hatred on her face, a blush stretched across her dark cheeks. It seemed that Manton was struggling between her lust and disgust. Her tiny underwear shifts, betraying a moistening labia. Those watching her can start to see her arousal dripping down her bare thighs. Her lips are ever so slightly puffy and darker now, not quite rubbing together as she walks. The small strip of fabric the producers called 'panties' doing nothing to hide her shame from neither the audience nor Atani. The felin's erect cock twitches eagerly as he rests his eyes on the dark-skinned bombshell.

Charlese stalks down the ramp towards the stage, an unwitting sway rocking her hips. Despite her pensiveness, she musters up the courage to look Atani in the eye. With quiet, shaky determination she speaks, "I may have been taken and captured, but I have not truly fallen yet. You, beast, will not break me..." She turns and glares out at the audience, "This farce will not be my end. One day, I will be free. One day I will exact my revenge."

A low rumbling chuckle sounds out from the other side of the stage. Charlese whips her head around to see the large felin man trying to restrain his laughter. Atani wipes away some tears from his eyes before he speaks, "Oh girl, that was just precious! Did you really think our owners wouldn't have prepared for your reaction? You've signed the official release forms, both digitally and on official record for every one of the humiliations that have been prepared for you."

The lion-like man's grin is feral, predatory, and full of teeth as he stalks towards her. "You are an example to be made. A slut that will come to crave every physical pleasure imaginable. Even then, you will never be sated. It is only when you break, when you beg and grovel to be allowed to enjoy it even a single time, that our owners will even consider giving you the satisfaction you will dearly need."

By that point the hulking man had stepped so close that his breath ruffled the blonde woman's hair. Atani towers over the girl, his monstrous cock resting itself between her barely covered breasts. Charlese's nostrils flare at the scent of the thing invading her space, dripping its musk onto her chest.

Atani firmly places a hand on her shoulder, one that seems to engulf her. "I think that it's high time we get started." He rumbles with a cruel smile.

Before she can react, Atani has lifted Charlese into the air with a single hand. He snaps, and a pile of rope made from hardlight rests at his feet. With a twist of his hand, the woman is on the ground. His foot replaces his hand on her back, but the hand now grips her arm behind her.

Slowly, methodically, Atani sets to work binding Charlese's first limb with the shibari rope. He is attentive and careful, yet quick enough that his performance can be enjoyed by the viewers. It's a great moment when the cord snags on one of Charlese's erect nipples.

Atani grins, leaning down to speak in her ear. "I had hoped I could get my new slave gagging for my cock so quickly, but it looks like I don't even have to stop to play with your nipples."

Charlese's only response was a restrained grunt and slight moan from the sensations assaulting her body.

Before long, Atani had the criminal slut bound in a lavish rope harness and suspended in the air. He stalks around her, taking in her body from every angle.

As she hung there, helpless, Charlese began to grow more defiant. The situation was emasculating, her arousal embarrassing. Rage was building, taking over the other emotions and sensations warring within her. Everyone in the room could see it as she reached that point and opened her mouth. Whether she intended to curse, scream, beg, or any other number of things would never be found out.

Instead, Charlese let out a lustful scream as Atani cracked a hardlight crop across her exposed ass.

"Now, now. We'll have none of that." Atani growled out as his nails dug into the girl's sensitive skin. "Perhaps I should treat your cunt to some further stimulation? You'd like that, wouldn't you? Feeling nothing more than this pathetic excuse of pussy spreading you out for the world to see."

If at all possible, the blush in Charlese's face and nethers grew all the darker at the brute's statements.

"Beg for it, slut."

"Nnnnghhh," Was the only sound Charlese managed to squeeze out from behind clenched teeth.

Atani tsked as he cracked her again and again with the crop. He was clearly a careful and experienced dom, never striking the same place twice, varying his timing and force. He left her unable to predict anything but the fact that pain and pleasure would be coming. A few strikes in, Charlese had lost her ability to hold back her squeaks, screams, and moans.

"Good, good. Screaming already and I've barely begun." Atani continued his abuse of the poor girl for several minutes. Every last millimeter of her inner thighs and the areas around her labia were thoroughly abused. Finally, when the screaming had reduced down to a few lingering whimpers Atani stopped.

He then lowered her, but not all the way to the floor. He lowered her to level with his monstrous, spined cock. At that point, Atani once again stalked around the bound criminal, stopping once his dick stretched up to and twitched against her face.

Atani's only comment on her new position was, "Your face fits nicely around my cock. It's almost like your whole life was devoted to worshiping them." Charlese began to tremble with rage at his words, her face blushing something fierce. Her expression was a mix of pure wrath, hate, and a few other feelings and emotions too mixed up to tell apart.

Once he had stopped in front of her bound form, Atani settled into a steady stroking of his spined dick. A bead of precum sprouted from his dick, then was slathered across Charlese's face and nostrils.

"Look at you now, trying so hard to avoid tasting me but ending up smelling nothing but my masculine musk." He loomed over her to accentuate that he was the more powerful of the two. He leaned in close and pulled her head back by her hair, his amused face filling up the entirety of the girl's view. Her nostrils flaring as her futile attempt to find clean air quickly filled her with more of the virile aroma.

"That's it, slut."

His pace sped up a bit.

"Go on and admit it, just so that I know you truly understand. Admit that you want my dick. Let yourself go and just swallow it down like the good little whore you were meant to be."

Charlese's shudder didn't seem wholly disgusted. Her mouth opened and closed in seeming indecision. Every breath seemed to force her to take more of Atani's aroma into her very being. Atani's smile only grew wider when the bound criminal licked her lips.

"It's right there, little slut. All you have to do is open wide and take it into your mouth." Ajani boomed.

The blonde's tongue swiped across her lower lip, glistening wet.

"Nnn..nnnng," She moaned out.

Atani only seemed to have patience for a short response. "Do not test my patience, little slut. It's clear to every person in this room that you want my dick. Take it deep into your throat and maybe we can skip some of the teasing and torture before I ravage your moist little cunt."

Despite the heavy blush staining her cheeks, Charlese opened her mouth and extended her tongue.

"Good slut," Atani murmured gently.

He started to guide her to his spined length by pulling the young woman's hair. He did so carefully, knowing just how close to painfully stimulating blowing him could be. Nevertheless, he was insistent and unrelenting. Charlese could only go one way, further onto his monstrous cock.

Warm, wet heaven enveloped Atani's throbbing erection. The felin man's leg muscles clenched as he kept himself from bucking his hips. A slow, hard push sent his prick gliding through the blonde woman's full, open mouth. The fat head slid into her throat as the felin man relished in the feelings.

When his pubic hair brushed her nose, Charlese's head jerked reflexively to pull itself off. Instead, she found that Atani's hand held her firmly in place. It wasn't even difficult for him since she had little leverage suspended as she was.

Her loud, muffled groans and protests at his huge cock plugging her throat didn't bother Atani a single bit. In fact, her gagged struggles were just enough to stroke the monster. Charlese could feel the hot flow as warm precum dribbled directly into her stomach.

"Well now, it seems that no matter how defiant you are, the urge to fulfill your new body's lusts will overpower it." Atani chuckled out from between his moans and shuddering.

"I think that it's high time we put some of your training to good use." He said as he looked down over the length of his erection to see her mouth encased around him.

"Let's see how your throat can handle gliding up and down my length."

With that, Atani gave the woman a shove. She rocked back with her suspended restraints, coming to the peak of her arc as her lips sealed around the head of his cock. Then, without any prompting from either of them, her body began the return journey. She swung back and forth, up and down Atani's cock.

To the audience, it was as though they were watching an acrobatic performance. To Charlene, the only semblance of stability she could find was the shaft guiding her suspended swinging motion. She clung to it as a lifeline, to keep her mind from spiraling in confusion. Her thoughts and being were flooded with stimulation and dissonance. Her identity was torn to shreds from the overstimulation and confused with the pleasurable and humiliating reality of the massive cock stuffing her throat.

Her mind could not differentiate between the struggle and ecstasy in her thoughts. Her brain was a storm of conflicting waves crashing into each other. Almost against her will, she fell into the rhythm that her new role dictated. Moans and groans made her entire body vibrate and shake.

Up and down, left and right, she was a bound doll being used by a mighty furry stud. His dick invaded and violated her depths, stretched her throat out to accommodate his impossible size. His constant emissions surging into her digestive system and suffusing her senses of smell and taste.

The crowd watched, some horrified, many amused, as the criminal swung forward and back. They waited with bated breath to see her throat gorge with the lion-like man's penetration. They heard her choking sobs, her grunts, moans, and swallows. With fascination, they witnessed the ex-killer be demeaned and broken.

Particularly enthusiastic members of the crowd reached down to try and relieve themselves in secret or play with their pussies. The reactions varied and encouraged both exhibitionists and voyeurs. Quiet grunts and moans reverberated throughout the room as the two participants of the scene continued their debauchery.

Before long, Atani ripped his dick free of the dark-skinned bombshell's mouth. Worn and tired, Charlene coughed and sputtered as the massive man's fluids spewed from her mouth.

Chuckling, Atani once again stalked around her suspended form. "Had enough yet, little plaything? Do you still refuse to accept what your body wants or do you want to break in your virgin pussy on my majestic cock?"

Charlene hung there, drool and pre-cum dribbling from her mouth and nostrils. She looked as though she had reached some epiphany. Her nipples had stiffened to the point that they looked like nothing short of diamond on her double-D tits. A slow trickle of her juices dripped down from her pussy lips, quivering and twitching in the open air as she hung in place.

Somewhere along the way, the bound and suspended woman's face morphed to an expression of barely contained lust. Even then, there was a spark of rage in her eyes. Whether that was from the embarrassment, emasculation, perversion of her identity, or simply from the knowledge that being filled might satisfy her body but not her mind was impossible to tell.

Though her voice had grown hoarse, Charlene seemed a new woman. Whereas before her tone had been sharp, barking, and biting in retort, it now wavered unsteadily. It was shaky, deep and dripping with lust and desires of the basest variety. Her cheeks were flushed with a deep hue of red. With her nostrils flaring and the blush staining her cheeks, Charlene gathered herself and took another look out at the audience.

Charlese took in each member of the crowd. Their faces, clothes, the lingering arousal, and the hedonistic sex that painted a picture of her lust for the rest of the world to see. Most present focused on her at the center of the stage, even as others were being fucked. That the audience was so entirely focused on her was, in her transformed mind, nearly orgasmic in its own right.

Charlese felt light-headed from the sensations and view. Finally, her mouth twisted in a grin more akin to a sneer and she spoke in a voice dripping with frustrated lust. "Use my wet holes. I want you to take me deep with your insane cock and turn my insides into a cum-filled soup!"

Without further adieu, Atani's spined cock spread her virgin pussy lips. Charlene was quickly thrown into the same aerial ballet she was in only moments prior. This time, however, her soaking cunt guided her swings and her mouth was free to proclaim her body's ecstasy.

"FUCK! FUCKING COCK ME!!" the whorish transformation of Charlese screamed.

In unison with her screams, Atani's loud bellow mixed with the creaking of the suspension line. Pounding, slapping, slurping, her freshly minted vagina took in the monstrous furry member. The wetness of her countless orgasms spilled down onto the floor. The audience exploded in lust and revelry, a symbiotic feedback loop forming between them and the performers.

Rapt faces were as common as the nameless, faceless orgies and gangbangs happening in random pockets of the spectating crowd. Many more were transfixed, trying to commit the tableau of lust and raw debauchery to memory. Atani's lust engulfed and pushed past his conquest's own with every pounding thrust. There was something unbelievably erotic about his strong musculature being framed by the dark-skinned woman's lithe limbs.

Moving in an utterly alien fashion, the man pushed himself even further into her. The crescendo of lust washed over them, and the lights dimmed all around. Atani's mouth opened, breathing hard as he inhaled the intoxicating scent of sweat and sex, as well as listening to the gagged mewling of Charlese in her cum-drained haze.

The blonde screamed her orgasm, making clear to anyone who didn't know before that the furry man's dick was punching through to her womb. Atani roared as he came, his huge balls tightened and his hips locked into her body. His arms reached forward and lifted her shoulders, putting her weight onto his cock and exposing her face for the crowd to see. His cock twitched and spurted, Charlese's stomach bulging with the weight of the cum filling her past fullness.

Atani slowly stood back up, her body lewdly impaled on his monolith of a penis. The hard light ropes disappeared. She was held there by only the cock that filled her up completely deep enough to kiss her cervix. Atani rotated slowly, ensuring that every member of the crowd got to see her cum-distended womb.

Charlese trembled and struggled to keep herself together as she endured the aftershocks of the impossibly hot and large load filling up her body. The pressure being exerted by the inhuman dick tensed her every muscle. Her hands and feet twitched and curled, sending her into uncontrollable writhing around the cock stuffed into her.

She writhed and moaned as aftershock orgasms came one after another. Each one was different from the last. This time an orgasm from Atani's fleshy spines scraping her g-spot. The next, an orgasm from her womb being stretched with cum. Yet another from the cockhead poking at her cervix.

With each orgasm, she was wracked with further pleasure. With each orgasm, the visceral revulsion in her mind grew. With each orgasm, her sense of self stretched thinner and thinner.

She had one final hope; She needed something to counterbalance all this horror and twisted fucking of her identity. Just a speck, a crack for her former life to get some reprieve and stop the worst of the terror filling her. With that, her brain locked on to something while everything else spun madly out of her grasp.

She recalled a brief sensation, just enough to get some distance from the feeling of her insides being mauled by the huge cock that only further and further stretched her beyond reason. This brief second felt like a mental image; She remembered a full-mouthed orgasm on this very cock, this very monster that pushed her mind to new places She shoved that memory further and deeper into her soul than anything else could have gone.

Although it did not offer any real solace, that mental image was enough to keep her sane at that moment. It was something to crystallize her being around.

Without noticing Charlese's struggle with her own thoughts, Atani carefully pulled his cock free.

The last sight the audience saw before the curtains closed was that of Charlese with a tear and drool drenched face, blissed out, high on her own orgasms, and cum flooding forth from her gaping vagina to spill over the stage.

craxxar
craxxar
20 Followers
12