Debut at Aphrodite's Arms Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spotted my next Hermes as I walked across the main hall...He wasn't exactly difficult to spot. He stood up and grinned at me while holding a bottle of craft beer in his big right hand, and that made me feel a little better. Hopefully, he was less sadistic than my last suitor.

"Hey," he said with a keen smile. "I've been waiting awhile."

I quickly studied him. He looked to be about six-foot-two and close to two-hundred and fifty pounds, a fucking giant in comparison to my tiny frame. He was completely nude save for a white scarf around his neck, and he wore sandals with straps that went almost all the way up to his knees. His large frame was not something I was used to in a man, his dark chocolate body rippling with muscle. He could have probably picked me up with just one hand. His body was not what drew my attention, however.

His cock was huge. It was a big black thing underneath a triangle of well-trimmed, curly black pubes, that big black cock circumcised, a monster that hung down about seven inches and looked as thick as a fat rope. I took in a choked breath upon seeing it, because...I was still sore down below.

I think he caught me staring at it and saw the look of slight fear on my face, because he gave me a huge grin, set his beer down on a marble stand next to his divan, and then gently laid his big left hand on my bare right shoulder. He turned me around, slid his hand down my right arm, took my tiny right hand into his own huge one, and led me toward his own private room.

"Don't worry, sweetheart," he said firmly. "We're going to have fun."

The private rooms were all along the west wall. Each was partitioned by a red curtain, and some of the curtains were open and some were not. The closed ones were occupied, but that mattered little since Kennedy had told me that each Hermes had their own room.

We walked into this man's room, and I quickly studied it. This football player's room only had one item in it, a large, heart-shaped bed at the back wall, that bed covered in soft red blankets. There was nothing else in here.

I breathed a sigh of relief. At least there weren't any toys this time around.

"Come on," he smiled down at me.

"Yes, my Her..." I started to say, but then I corrected myself. "Yes, my Kurios."

Kurios, or 'Curry-Aahss', meant 'Master' in the Greek tongue. If I didn't call him that, and if I didn't follow his orders explicitly, then I was going up on stage.

He laid down upon the bed, and his huge black body was almost too big for it. He smiled up at me and nodded twice.

"What should we do first?" he grinned.

He'd asked me a question. I wasn't supposed to speak until spoken to, but I kind of knew the answer to this one already. I decided to suggest giving him head, because I was somewhat good at that. Plus, it would get him hard right away, and the faster we got this done, the better it was for me. I thought carefully about how to reply, though.

"May I service your spear with my mouth, my Kurios?" I asked in a meek tone.

That meek tone wasn't an act. I felt smaller than a breadbox just saying something like that to a strange naked man, an African American at that. I wasn't racist, but I'd never been with a black man before, and I was a little nervous about it.

"That sounds good," nodded my dark Hermes.

I got onto the bed, laid down between his thick and muscular legs, and then took his giant cock into my right hand. I gently took it into my mouth and quietly slurped up and down it, licking into his frenulum right below his dark mushroom head.

"Oh, fuck..." he groaned as he closed his dark-brown eyes.

His long and thick cock quickly stiffened in my mouth, but I didn't stop. I wasn't going to until he ordered me to, and I was hoping that he would just let me finish him this way, but my hopes were dashed a couple of minutes after he was fully erect.

He sat up and gently raised my head in his large hands to look me in the face.

"You're so little," he said with a confused smile, "I'm afraid I might break you."

I didn't know what to say to that, but that didn't matter, because he picked me up by my waist and turned me around to lower my wide bottom toward his big throbbing cock. I cried out a little as my wet pussy opened up for him, and then I slid down that huge shaft and felt my belly pooch out a little as I sank all the way down on it to his big black balls.

All of his penis fit inside me, but that huge dark head on the tip of his 'spear' felt like it was trying to punch through my cervix and up into my uterus.

"You are little," he breathed, and then he started lifting me up and down by my waist.

"Oh...Oh...Ung...Oh..." I whined as he moved me up and down his giant dong.

I didn't feel like I was fucking him, no. It felt more like he was using my little body to jack off with, like I was a human-sized sex toy made for the purpose of squirting his semen into.

He leaned me over a little, got up onto his knees, pulled his cock out half-way, and then thrust it back in. His big glans slammed into my cervix, and that hurt, but not as much as the soreness in my pussy did. Even so, I was soaking wet, partially due to being turned on by this act of sex and partially due to my increased libido that the Olympian Ambrosia gave me.

His dark cock coated over with my own thick white cream as he fucked me at a good pace. The big bulbous head of his cock slammed into my cervix over and over again, and that hurt, but then I got used to it, and I no longer felt that pain after a few minutes.

I reached back with my right hand and stroked my small, reddish-brown triangular clit as he fucked me. I was afraid to do that at first, because my first Hermes had forbidden me to, but this man said nothing as I did so, so I went ahead and stroked myself for that increased pleasure...I really shouldn't have, though.

I felt that orgasm quickly build inside me. It was the length and girth of his huge cock that did it, the stroking of my small clit simply quickening that process to an infinite degree. I felt that sinking pleasure in my lower belly as it spread out inside me right beneath my clit, beneath it in my lower belly, his huge cock stroking my insides to double that feeling and then multiply it.

"Ah...Ah...Oh...Oh...Ah...Unnng...Eeen...Ah...Oh!" I cried out with each thrust. "Oh...Oh...Ah...Ah...Oh...Ung...Een, Een, Een, ah, ah, ah, AH, AH, AH, AH, EEEEEEEEEEENNNNG!"

I squealed as that explosion went off inside me. My pussy clutched his giant cock over and over again, and I suddenly felt like I had to pee, but I didn't. I gripped the soft felt blankets beneath us with my fingers and toes as I grit my teeth and squeezed my eyes shut, my ass shaking, my body quivering as that powerful orgasm rocked me.

But he didn't cum. No, I should have waited and built my pleasure, because he kept right on fucking me.

"Oh, you're better than advertised," breathed my dark Hermes.

"Th...Thank you, my Kurios," I stammered out.

I was breathing hard as he continued to fuck me, because I was super sensitive down below. It didn't help that he picked up the pace, either. He fucked me hard, a BAM! BAM! BAM! into my wide bottom as he slammed into me over and over again, and ooooh...it was pure torture. I was so sensitive below that I couldn't even touch my clit, and my pussy felt like it wanted to melt onto his huge black cock.

I wanted to swear so badly, but I didn't.

He fucked me hard like this for ten minutes, ten minutes of pure torture, and then he gripped me around my narrow waist, dug his huge fingers in until they hurt, and then fucked me even harder.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhg!" I cried out as he slammed hard into me.

"Oh, yeah...Oh, yeah...Here it comes..." he grunted out. "Oh, yeah...Oh, yeah...Oh, yeah...Fuck...Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAH!"

He slammed deep inside me, ground his fingers into my pale skin as his semen shot up into my soaking wet tunnel. It spread all throughout me, that liquid heat, lit up my insides like a furnace, and he ground into me at that moment, pushing in hard and deep.

I was horrified as I pissed onto the bed. I had not intended to do that, but that bottle of water I'd had really screwed me over. I had never done that before, urinated uncontrollably like that, and I flushed red as it happened. He knew about, too; I know he did, but he didn't say anything to me.

There was a nice little dark stain on the sheets beneath us from my accident. I looked down between my hanging breasts, between my legs and felt ashamed. Later on, I learned that this was a perfectly normal thing that sometimes happened, but at that moment I was mortified.

"Oh, you were definitely worth it," said my Hermes, an audible grin in his voice. "I'm definitely going to request you again. Best fuck I've had in a year."

"Thank you, my Kurios," I said in a dejected voice.

He pulled out of me, and I cried out from that. I was so sensitive down there that it was unbelievable, like electric wires poking into my little magic button, my whole pussy just a vibrating mess of nerve endings.

My dark Hermes spun me around and then open mouth kissed me for a few seconds. Then he picked me up and set me down upon the red carpet next to the bed.

"You can go, sweetheart," he grinned. "I'm going to relax a little in here for a sec."

"Thank you, my Kurios," I replied.

"Your welcome," he grinned. "Never had a woman thank me for my dick before I started coming here...I like that, though."

"Thank you, my Kurios," I replied, and I did a little bow without meaning to.

He just laughed as I took my leave.

I thought this time was a little less trying than before, but I was wrong. I winced and whined as I made my way back to the break room. His big dick had definitely worked me over, and I was just feeling it now.

I made my way back into the 'dressing room' and sat down in the same swivel chair I had been in before. Medeia was already in there, sitting across from me with a wicked smile on her lips. She stared right down between my spread legs and saw my open hole still leaking white cum from it.

"Little Ariadne got spiked at the touchdown line, huh?" she smirked.

"Leave me alone," I whined.

"Oh, I've had him before," she grinned. "He's a big one."

"I know..." I whined. "Just leave me alone. You already got me in trouble with Ken...Callis...my Horae."

"That was your fault," shrugged Medeia. "I can't help it if you don't know the rules. That's supposed to be our Horae's job to inform you."

I'd had enough of her, but I didn't want to get in trouble again. I was kind of pathetic at that moment, but I think it helped me out in the long run.

"Why are you so mean to me?" I whimpered. "I've never done anything to you...I can't help it if you went up in the stocks and now you're traumatized by it."

That last statement, however, did not go over well with Medeia. Her sharp and pretty face twisted into a scowl as her green eyes flashed with anger.

"You don't know anything about me!" she hissed. "Don't make assumptions about me, understand!"

I sank into my seat and gave her a deep and unhappy frown. I really didn't feel like arguing with this woman, especially since we were both very nude and both still had the smell of sex all over us.

"I don't want to fight with you," I said unhappily. "I just...Let's not fight. Can't we just be friends?"

This woman scowled at me, stood up, and exited out the back curtain that led to the servants' hall, swaying her bare ass on purpose as she did. She reminded me of a housecat for some reason, a jaded little ball of angst ready to claw out your eyes if you so much as breathed wrong. I was surprised she didn't show me her butthole as she walked off, just like a housecat would.

My little bubble of misery burst as Kennedy walked in through the main hall curtains. Seeing her, even though she was naked, lifted my spirits a little.

"There you are!" smiled Kennedy.

She walked over and handed me another bottle of imported spring water. She shone me a wide grin and nodded once.

"You've gotten great reviews so far," she said happily. "Apollo, one of the Olympians here, just told me that you got five stars from both of your first two Hermes...That's five out of five, by the way."

I hadn't realized I was being rated. It kind of made me feel like a product that was being sold off a shelf, but then I had the unhappy realization that this was exactly what I was now. It really hit me hard.

Kennedy saw my visible unhappiness and shook her head no. She knew what I was thinking, but how, I had no idea.

"Don't have doubts now," she said in a soft tone. "You're doing so well on your first night. I only got one five star on my first night...I'm kind of jealous now."

"Oh, please don't say that," I said unhappily. "I didn't even do anything. They had complete control over me. I was just kind of like a...a sex toy for them."

"Don't say that," warned Kennedy. "That's a warning, but I won't mark you down for it. We have to maintain the image of divinity here. You need to think about what you say before you say it, understand?"

I felt that little jump of fear inside me again. I really didn't like these rules, but I wasn't stupid.

"Y...Yes, my Horae," I stammered.

I was thinking that maybe I just shouldn't speak at all.

"Don't be scared, now," said Kennedy with a comforting smile. "Chin up, smile, and be confident. You're a Charites now. Act like it."

"Yes, my Horae," I said, but I didn't feel like one, like a Charites.

"Relax in here for a while," said Kennedy. "I have to get dressed, because my charity work is done. I'll be back in the servants' wing if you need me. Right now you need to relax and prepare for your last Hermes. I'll see you after that, and I'll show you to your bunk."

"My bunk?" I asked.

"The Charites bunk together in one long room, kind of like a long ship or a common hall," said Kennedy. "Only the Olympians, the Horae, and the Mercurials have their own private rooms. Call it an incentive for working here. Bunking together keeps our Charites and Eros a tight-knit group. Anyway, I'll show you to your bunk, and then I'll take you to the servants' dining hall. You may have to bunk with the other Charites, and that's kind of a bummer, but the food here is amazing. You'll love it."

"Thank you, my Horae," I said, and her explanation made me feel a little better.

I only had one more Hermes to service on my first night, and then I could eat, relax, and discover what this place had to do for downtime. That sounded good to me.

Kennedy took her leave, and I took that time to relax. A few other Charites came in during that time, another African American girl by the name of Eudoxia, which meant 'good glory', her shoes and bowtie in gold, another white girl by the name of 'Minthe', which apparently meant 'mint', her shoes and bowtie a light-green color, a Latina by the name of 'Natasa', which meant 'resurrection', her shoes and bowtie in purple, and the last a young Asian woman who refused to talk to me, her shoes and bowtie in pink. I took a mental note of all of them before my break was up. They all knew who I was anyway, and I was going to be bunking with them, so I decided to be as friendly as possible, the Asian girl my only exception.

I walked back out into the main hall in order to find my last Hermes, but I stopped at the stage to briefly study the prisoner, Chloe, one more time.

She was being fucked by a young white man with a decent muscular body, but she wasn't moving. He held her up by gripping her around the waist, and she was being bounced against the headboard, but she wasn't really moving at all. Her green-felt shoes were turned a little inward toward each other, and I sucked in my breath as I realized that she was probably passed out.

These 'stocks' as punishment were really getting to me. Hopefully someone would come by, remove her ball gag for a moment, and give her some water. That was the least they could do. There were still three more Hermes lined up behind this young guy fucking her, and I truly felt sorry for her. It occurred to me that I was going to keep my mouth shut from now on. No more marks for me.

I held my head up with my back straight as I confidently walked toward my last Hermes. I was feeling a little better now, because this was officially my 'Friday', the last man I would have to service before getting a whole day of downtime.

I walked up to my last Hermes of the night and studied him briefly as I had the other two. I knew exactly who he was, though. He was Arron Hoke, one of the richest men in America, young, twenty-eight, and a genius with new phone and PC tech. I studied him now just to take in his naked profile, something that I was sure no one had ever seen outside of this building.

He wore the same white scarf and strapped, knee-high sandals as every other Hermes, but he was not every other Hermes. I hadn't actually recognized every other Hermes as anything other than a stranger. He had a well-tanned athletic body with good muscle tone, and though his bald penis was an average-sized, circumcised cock, I felt myself shaking with excitement as I stood before him. I really, really, reaaaallly wanted to fuck this man, and in the most pleasurable way possible.

"Ah ha," said Arron. "It's time to get a little exercise."

I'd fantasized about fucking Arron Hoke every time I saw his face on a magazine. I'd even masturbated to fantasies about him. Now I was about to be his for the night, and...I felt a little of my own cream slide down my left thigh; I was that turned on.

"Yes, my Kurios," I replied, my voice a little lower, sultrier.

He stood and took me by my right hand with his left. He was taller than I, but so was most everyone, so that didn't really matter. He was about five-ten, five-eleven, and he had hazel eyes that possessed an intelligence and a...a bearing I couldn't hope to match. If it weren't for the Ambrosia I was on, that Ambrosia a cutting-edge birth control, I would have squeezed out six of his children on command.

He led me to his private room, that room waiting for us behind the red curtain right in the Northwest corner of the mansion. Time slowed as I sucked in my breath and looked up at him in a daze, for I was a fangirl whose sexual fanfic was about to come true.

We walked into his private room and...I stopped.

There was no divan, no bed, nothing like that. There was some sort of device in the room, a...a workout machine type thing or something, I didn't really know what it was. It had two crossbars with weird strap pedals on them and some sort of beam that went up into a seat, like a...a square type of bicycle seat at the head of it. Across the center of it was a flat cushioned section that was very narrow, but it had two circular cushioned arms attached to that. I assumed those arms could come together to form a complete circle, but...I had no idea what I was looking at.

Around the device were black marble stands with various toys on them, but I was completely confused looking around at them, unsure of what they were for or what was even going on.

"Let's get you up here now," said Arron.

He took me by the hand and led me toward the machine after he closed the red curtain behind us.

"M...My Kurios?" I asked in complete and total confusion.

He gently grabbed me around the waist and lifted me up onto the machine so that my feet were in the lower petals. He urged me to lay flat across the center section so that my chin rested upon the upper bicycle seat at the head of it and had me grip the two top pedals. My legs were bowed out as if I were riding a horse, my arms were stretched out as if I were riding a motorcycle with long handlebars, and my belly rested on the central narrow portion within the circular arms. He closed those arms around the small of my back and snapped them into place, then he locked in my ankles and wrists with similar, smaller arms, locking me completely into this device so that I was trapped, trapped like poor Chloe in the stocks.