Debut at Aphrodite's Arms Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My breathing picked up as I started to panic. This was not part of my fantasy.

"Relax, my utterly pure one," said Arron in a gentle tone. "Everything's going to be juuuuuust fine."

"M...M...My..." I sputtered out, but that sputtering was cut short.

He picked up a spotless, ivory-white ball gag with a white leather strap and shoved that plastic ball into my open mouth, then bound the straps around my head. I bit down on that large ball without meaning to and felt my own saliva slobber all over it without wanting to.

"Thaaaat's better," he said.

I was breathing hard into the air holes of the ball gag in my mouth as I shook out of panic. I did not like being bound like this, trapped like poor Chloe in the stocks, and it was freaking me out.

He picked up two small silver chains with little white weights on one end of them and fuzzy white clips on the other ends, and then my blue eyes goggled as he clipped each of them onto my large, brownish-red nipples. The small weights pulled down on my already rock-hard nipples, rock hard from the constant chill air in the mansion, and my breasts coned out as they were pulled down in return by gravity.

I moaned from slight pain at first from this, but then he picked up a smaller chain with a smaller clip and a smaller weight on it, and I already knew where that one was going. I did not like where that one was going.

"Now for the fun part," said Mr. Hoke in a quiet voice.

My moaning picked up into a high-pitched whine of fear as he walked around behind me. I squealed long and loud into my ball gag as that small fuzzy clip clamped down onto my clitoris and clitoral hood. My sensitive little button was pulled down by gravity, but more than that...it just plain hurt.

"You're already wet," he said in that calm and quiet voice of his. "I noticed that when you first walked up to me. That's good. You're like a little wetland reserve down there...That's very good."

He moved his fingers up inside my pussy and then spread my own thick white cream across my large, brownish-red asshole. I was freaking out now, breathing hard and whining like a dog into my white ball gag, but he walked around to my front and picked up a baseball-bat-looking thing with ridges around it, and that's when I really started freaking out. My chest moved in and out from my heavy breathing, and my whole body shook, quivering out of fear.

"There's no reason to panic," he said calmly as he walked back around behind me. "You'll be juuuuust fine."

He reached down and spread more of my own juices across my asshole, and then I felt the rounded end of that baseball-bat-thing touch my large anus. My blue eyes bugged out as he spread my anus as wide around as that baseball bat, shoving that sadistic looking sex toy deep into my wide and quivering bottom, and I felt every single ridge upon that thing as it entered me.

He gripped the handle of that thing as he stepped up onto a small, flat black step and slid his now fully erect cock into my dripping wet pussy. He pulled on the handle of this baseball-bat-like dildo as he pumped into me with a slow and easy rhythm. The device I was in rocked me back and forth as this huge, weird, ridged dildo moved around deep in my guts, he moving it back and forth as if he were poling a boat through water. The weights on my nipples and clit swung back and forth, back and forth in time with the rocking of the machine as he fucked me, and...I'll try and describe what it felt like.

It was pure, unmitigated sexual torture. It felt like my guts were being ripped apart from the inside out as my nipples and sensitive clitoris were pulled hard by swinging gravity. He pumped into me like this in a slow and easy pace, effectively stretching out my torture by seconds that felt like an eternity.

I squealed and squealed into my ball gag as he did this to me. My fantasies of him were destroyed all at once in an instant, replaced by this...this nightmare I had absolutely no control over.

"You're so beautiful," he said in a hushed voice. "So, so beautiful...It may seem like I wasn't willing to pay the full price to have you first, but I wanted you to experience the mundane in sexual pleasure before experiencing true ecstasy. Now you know the difference, my little pure one...my little Ariadne."

He fucked harder into me, began to pound me as his own excitement reached a higher level. The weights attached to my nipples and clit swung back and forth, back and forth in quicker motions, the one upon my clitoris and hood effectively jerking me off as he fucked me. The whole of this torture crashed a monstrous orgasm down upon me, a tsunami of body-rocking explosions so intense that I pissed again.

My eyes were as wide around as they could go as I came upon his cock, squeezing it over and over again as I peed a stream down to the red carpet below. My asshole gripped that baseball bat rammed into my bottom, my hands stretching out, the fingers reaching for empty air as the muscles in my hands spasmed, and my toes curled as my ankles moved my feet in an uncontrollable circular motion within the clamps they were trapped within. I shook like an epileptic victim in the clamps of this machine, all of my muscles going haywire at once, but that didn't last long.

Darkness took me as my head slumped to my right. It hit every side of my vision and closed in on me as my thoughts crawled to nothing and then just...blanked out inside my own mind. I have no idea how long I was out, but when I slowly came to, he was still fucking me hard.

"Oh...Oh...Oh fuck...Oh fuck...Oh fuck!" cried Mr. Hoke. "Oh...Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oooooOOOOH FUUUUUCK!"

His burning hot semen shot up into my pussy and coated my insides like melting wax. He leaned over me and panted, breathless for a few seconds, and then he let go of the bat inside my ass, pulled his cock out of me, and stepped down from the small step he was on.

Hot cum waterfalled out of my fucked pussy hole to splash down onto the carpet beneath us. He grabbed the handle of the bat in my ass and pulled up, pulled up slowly and torturously to the point where I could only moan and weep into my ball gag. That big dildo thing popped out of my ass and left me with a burning sensation in my wrecked asshole. I could actually feel the chill air reaching down into my bottom, my anus was that spread open.

He undid the clamps on me and then removed the weights from nipples and clit. He undid the straps on my ball gag and set the gag back down upon the black marble stand where it had come from.

I was whining and crying now, hot tears running down my cheeks as he helped me down from the machine. However, I was no longer worried about the stocks anymore. This thing had been far worse than my fear of the stocks could ever be.

He turned me around to face him, reached down, and wiped some tears from my cheeks.

"You're so lovely," he said softly. "There's no reason to cry...I enjoyed our little work out session. I may actually request you again, and I normally only come by when there's a fresh face here."

"Th...Th...Thank you, my K...Kurios," I stuttered.

Medeia had been traumatized by the stocks? She had clearly not suffered through real torture.

"You may go," said Mr. Hoke, and he nodded once toward me.

"Th...Thank you, my Kurios," I stammered.

I stumbled and staggered out of that torture chamber to cross the main hall and part the curtains of the dressing room. I was still crying when I walked in there and collapsed into the same seat I had been in twice before. My guts hurt to the point where it felt like I'd been punched over and over again in the stomach, and my asshole burnt as if a red-hot poker had seared it.

Medeia was already in there again, once again sitting across from me, once again a nasty smirk upon her evil, if beautiful, face.

"What happened to you?" she asked in audible amusement. "Oh wait...I know who you had."

She gave a short chuckle and then flashed me a wicked smile.

"I lucked out with him," she snorted. "He missed my debut...What was his name again? I know his face, but I can never remember his name..."

"A...Arron Hoke!" I stammered. "A...Arron Hoke just tortured me! He...He tortured me!"

"Oh, that?" shrugged Medeia. "That's nothing. That's just a little device he came up with. He invented it for his own specific use here. None of our other Hermes use it, mainly because they don't know about it. It's not really that bad, or so I hear...Now the stocks?...The stocks?...That's real torture."

"H...How could that possibly be worse!" I cried.

"Oh, you'll find out," smirked Medeia.

"Wh...What?" I asked in confusion.

She gave a sideways glance toward the servants' hall entrance. I looked over and saw Kennedy standing there, fully clothed, back in her beautiful sequined red dress, but the look on her face was...It was surprise mixed with shock.

"Ooooh...Ariadne..." winced Kennedy. "I told you...you can't mention any of our Hermes' real names..."

I didn't comprehend what she was saying at first.

"What?" I asked in a meek voice.

"That's your second mark," said Kennedy as she grimaced and closed her eyes.

I just sank into my seat upon hearing this news. At this point I didn't even cry over it. What I had thought was going to be a moral quandary over making a million dollars had turned into something far worse, and now I was going to suffer the consequences of this choice, this choice I had made to come here.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Debut at Aphrodite's Arms Pt. 01 Greta becomes a naked sex-slave for one million dollars.in BDSM
Debut at Aphrodite's Arms Pt. 03 Greta has a train run on her while in the stocks.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The House The house came with its own surprises.in NonConsent/Reluctance
New Year's Dreams A young woman is molested by her stepdad on New Year's Eve.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Esther Small-town girl is taught a rough lesson about human nature.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories