Debut at the kink club

Story Info
Petite sub wants to drain them all.
1.6k words
4.18
19k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gamaren
gamaren
4 Followers

AnnI stood in her place in the showroom of the club, surveying the room, and all the men there ready to answer the call to make use of her body. Her husband had heard of the place from one of the fathers at their kids' school, making her wonder if there was anyone familiar here, already naked and waiting for her to strip. She eagerly studied the faces ogling her in the dim chamber.

She was wearing a medium tone violet jacket over a black tank top, skin tight black faux leather pants, and matching violet boots a little higher than her ankles. her hair was straight and dark, she had a sporty build with smallish but perky tits, flat stomach leading to a tight curvy waist, and at 5'5" a petite come-love-me stature. Soon enough the clothes would be locked away, and per her application to debut she would be offered to these men for their mutual gratification.

Thinking back to her application, she thought of what they asked of what she was comfortable with, and how far she had gone checking boxes. Anal? Check. Oral? Deep throat? Both a big ole check. Pain, whipping? Somewhat. Men, women, both? Cocks, cocks, cocks. And where is your partner through all this. She had thought hard about her options for her husband. In the action? Maybe next time. Watching and weeping? Tempting. Worked over in another room? Also tempting. AnnI decided to write in and ask if her husband could enjoy the show with a friendly hand/blow job buddy from the club. She had good feelings about this club, and wanted them both coming back. She scanned the room and found her husband seated on a bench with a lovely woman dressed sexy but strong.

She'd been shown the outline of what to expect for the night, and video of other women more and less enjoying the process, but now that the lights blinked and some low music started to signal the start of the debut, all AnnI could do was feel her heart beat and her pussy begin to drip.

The club MC walked up next to her and started to announce, "Misters and mistresses, we have a hot treat for you tonight. Welcome, AnnI, to club Drake, where the pleasures of the flesh are explored, and always encouraged. AnnI is here with her husband, who will not be enjoying his wife tonight... except as we do!" AnnI heard a few in the crowd cheer. "Anything to say, husband?"

Her husband took a short moment to find his voice, but eventually called from across the room, "I'm so happy for you, sweetie. Enjoy this."

"And you, AnnI, any greeting words for your devoted and horny fans?" the MC held the microphone to her lips.

AnnI almost lost her knees before she found the words she'd thought up for this moment, "Please fuck me, misters, I can take it. Use me for your pleasure. Ass, pussy, throat, I'm yours for the night. And I want your cum."

The MC reeled for a moment, making a theatrical face, "Anything more?" a shake of her head, "Then it's time to strip, my dear." An attendant approached them with a large box for her clothes.

AnnI started with her jacket, undoing the belt that holds it closed, and she patiently folded it and laid it in the box. For her, the stripping was the meditation that would put her in the mode for what she was about to do. She took off the jacket as a housewife, as she took off the rest she would be theirs.

Her boots came off by a zipper on the inside, so she slowly bent over, sliding both her hands along one firm leg at a time to unzip them, then as she was stepping out of her boots she began to peel her tank top off her torso. She dismissively dropped these into the box, and popped her sporty chest towards the crowd waiting to fuck her.

She knew from experience in the bedroom, these leggings were the most difficult to do sexy, since they were so tight. She decided to face the wall after she unzipped them, and make it a show of shimmying her firm ass while she inched the pleather down her thighs and into the box. Now she was naked, and she slowly turned for the crowd, hands pointed to the ceiling.

"Lovely, isn't she? And now we make you clean before we get dirty, to the shower, please."

AnnI stepped into an enclosure at the side of the room, visible to everyone, with sprays in the ceiling and all three walls. They had explained this part in the tour, something about the cool water improving stamina and the show of it. The MC gave a nod and the jets sprayed. It wasn't cool, it was cold. AnnI took a deep breath. But she was determined to play it sexy, so with nipples perking and breath heaving she stuck out her arms and did her most showy turn she could. She made a show of scrubbing up, and spent a good moment fondling herself and her breasts, until the water stopped.

The last step before the table was nipple clamps. They screwed tight onto her and had a hanging hoop. The staff said they would add weight when she was strapped in. They offered four or eight ounce weights, how much did she want? "... twelve."

She was led to the table, and positioned. It had an adjusted chin rest and leg stirrups, she was strapped tits down at the waist and shoulders, with wrists held out to her sides, and ankles held with her legs apart and down. There was space made for her breasts to hang, and when they added the weights a fire of sensation spread from her breasts down her belly to her sex.

"Shall I lube her up?" A cool rounded object touched her ass, she inhaled, and she felt the jelly being spread. Then the pressure increased, and she felt a dollop enter her anus. She was lubed, and waited for the misters to make their first advances. And then it began.

A man with a sizable erection approached her face, making no sign of taking his time. "You're allowed to bite me, a very little, if I'm too rough on you."

AnnI looked up, a little smile on her lips, "I can hold my breath for a full minute."

"Intriguing, I'll keep that in mind, open up."

She did open up, and snaked out an agile tongue to tease his tip. He kept content with himself shallow in her mouth for some time, and she licked him fervently even as a man found his way between her legs and began to enter her. Her moans enticed the man in her mouth to lust, and he began to press deeper.

She managed half a breath before he blocked her throat, she felt confident that was all she needed to get him off. She hoped he'd back away to cum, so she could taste his semen on her tongue. But it was mostly him setting the pace, so with gurgling pleasure she felt the pace in her pussy quicken while she licked and sucked her first of many cocks.

She still had no breath the first time she came, all the better in her estimation, and as she was quivering the behemoth down her throat erupted, and a moment or two later withdrew. She breathed deep while the man behind her shot one in her pussy and the man she'd just blown thanked her. He gave her a light kiss on the forehead. She heard someone climbing up behind her, and smiled at what that meant.

The table featured a small step between her legs to provide an angle on her ass. It was also spread so there would be the possibility of double penetration. That wasn't the case this time, just a single dick approached her, angling for her bum. As the second cock entered her mouth, this young hung one popped eagerly into her rear.

He had no inclination to pace, or ease her into it. He wanted to fuck, he wanted to fuck something tight, and he wanted to fuck it hard. AnnI could work with that, she got off in her own way from the raw passion. She was restrained, but she had enough wiggle to encourage the man in her anus, all while working that nimble tongue on her second blowjob, which she was pleased seemed eager to come in her mouth rather than esophagus.

It was a blur of dicks and orgasms for a while. The highlight was probably two guys who got together to do her ass and pussy at the same time. She didn't get the full trifecta at all that night, maybe next time. She got a second to scope out her husband while the two man team worked her, and he was deep in the mouth of his viewing companion. AnnI wasn't jealous though, cause her love's eyes were transfixed on her passion. That kind of love made her come even harder when the man in her pussy and the one in her ass finally hit home at the same time.

After all the men were spent, and AnnI was released from the table, husband and wife were escorted to a private recovery room, where they made love and discussed what else the club had to offer.

What else are they discussing? That's for us to know...


gamaren
gamaren
4 Followers