Decadence

Story Info
Three Hungry "Girls" Are Treated to Three Hungry "Girls".
1.3k words
4.32
7.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am standing in an immaculately furnished, beautiful, soft bedroom. The bed in front of me is complete with resplendent satin sheets the color of Prosecco. I am immaculately adorned as well. Totally and fully sissified, we are three little girls standing in our finest sissy maid attire. All three of us are holding back the saliva collecting at the corner of our lips in anticipation. But we know that ultimately this is a good thing. The wetter and more lubricated our mouths are, the better. Not that there is any doubt to our individual proficiency with male genitalia. Three flaming fags the likes of us take the handling of penis very seriously. And we would never approach the task lightly. No real sissy fag would even approach a penis without the utmost deference and dedication. We worship them, and as such, understand their position and significance. If you ever want a real eye-closing, bone-melting blowjob, you enlist a sissy maid. Not only is it our greatest source of pride, but, (obviously due to some mistake, because we aren't men) we have limitless access to the equipment and have a much more in-depth and intense familiarity with it than a real woman could ever have. Like us girls say around the chateau, "Sissies take semen seriously!"

Speaking of which, at this moment I am feeling so capable and confident because I appear so much like the woman I long to be. I can't help but wish so passionately that I had a vagina. Luckily, my plump, juicy ass has been filling in as a very welcoming and very able penis receptacle, as has been remarked to me many times recently. I wonder if I will be penetrated by a man's hot, hard cock while I'm in this bedroom. Although I am typically very greedy about being fucked in my ass, I also know that my butt could use a break. With so much cock pounding into my ass as of late, it has been feeling very much like a pin cushion. But of course I know that none of this is my decision in any way, the only will that matters is that of the Mistress.

I have my high heels on with my pantyhose attached to a garter belt. The feeling and confinement of the beautiful blue dress I am wearing with my panties is intoxicating. My Mistress orders me onto the satin and silk bed in front of me. "Lay on the bed, fag, on your back." She laughs and I know she is referring to me because she almost always refers to me as as "fag" or "my little fag" or some derivation. Mistress has succeeded in imprinting the term on me. Even when I am out in the real world, ridiculously masquerading as a straight man, I will respond to the term "fag" whenever it is spoken as if it is my name. Although I consider it my name now, it is tiring having to continually explain away to regular, normal people why I so readily respond to the word. Of course, I lie, Mistress forbids me from disclosing my "true self" to anyone without her express permission.

Back in the bedroom, I am so completely trained as a feminized cockslut that all commands from my Mistress or Mistresses are followed automatically without thought. The two other sissies in the room are as hungry as I am and I know that every second that goes by feels like an hour for them until their name is called. As I lay on the bed I hope I will get at least one of their warm, supple cocks in my mouth or laying firmly on my face. Maybe I'll get one in my ass and one in my mouth. This thought causes my penis, or as my Mistress instructs me to refer to it, my "clit" to become hard as a leaden pipe. Laying on my back in full view of everyone in the room, my fully engorged cock is easily visible to all even under my apron, dress, petticoat, and panties. Mistress orders Joanne, one of the other sissies, to sit down on my face. She obediently does so and I am immediately thrust into the dark, wonderful paradise of "her" naked ass as it smothers me. I can feel her weight on my body and my nose is lined up perfectly with her anus so that the only breath I can get is coming directly from her asshole. It is almost suffocating but it is so warm, moist, and fragrant that I know I am not going to be able to contain myself. I know that I can't stop myself and at this point, in full view of everyone, I explode jizz into my panties.

Mistress orders "Betsy," the last girl not on the bed to take down my knickers and "eat the jizz out of them." She specifies that she wants them spotless. The girl on my face, Joanne, is ready to implode now as well and she shifts backwards so her balls are right above my eyebrows. I can see the smooth orbs right at the top of my peripheral vision. I can feel their warmth on my head and it's amazing. The feeling of warm, soft testicles, especially those very much on the verge of emptying their hot nectar, without fail now always elicits a feeling of safety and overwhelming comfort to me which I savor. I am positively ecstatic when I realize she is pumping her cock vigorously right on top of my face. I open my lipgloss-clad lips in an attempt to direct her, "empty your load of creamy milk here, my darling." In just a few magical moments, she obliges and I am swallowing a rather sizable load. The jizz being pumped into my body is fresh, hot, and absolutely delicious. I love the taste, I don't know what people complain about, it's my favorite drink. I can't get enough of it but it's surely the best right from tap to mouth.

Speaking of which, this seems to be a sentiment shared by all us "girls" in the room. Betsy has lovingly cleaned my panties totally dry. For a moment I can't help but stop and be impressed at how thorough of a job she's done. Joanne and I both sit up on the bed and realize that we must take care of Betsy. We don't need direction from any of the Mistresses because this is an implied order. In tandem, we both move towards the poor, neglected thing as I swallow the last of Joanne's cum in my mouth. As much as I want it, I know that Joanne is to receive Betsy's load as I have already been treated to one. This is one of the unspoken rules between the girls. So I work on arousing Betsy through deep, sensual kissing and feeling her up. For what it's worth, Joanne and I are an incredible semen extraction team. Whenever she pauses sucking off Betsy I instinctively reach down with my hand and stroke the hard shaft until Joanne is ready for a mouthful again. As has already been touched upon, all of us girls take an incredible amount of pride in our cock-sucking skills. We consider ourselves elite. And personally, when I am in the presence of a group of straight women in the real world, knowing that I am most likely the best cocksucker among them is my greatest source of pride.

Soon, in this bedroom of pure delight, Betsy cums with enthusiasm. She obviously had the most intense orgasm of the group so far. Joanne and I make eye contact, relishing how amazing our penis-pleasing skills are. Exhausted, all three of us take the interlude to lay on the bed, snuggling. Each of our stomachs is full of warm cum and we'll most likely be able to go again in a few minutes or so.