Deceitful Stepsibling

Story Info
Stepsiblings get what they want and deserve.
4.6k words
4.64
30.7k
33
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NewIn57
NewIn57
108 Followers

Note: This is a April Fools Day Story Contest 2024 story so please vote.

This is a story of "sibling" love told in the first-person in four parts -- the first and third in the words of the brother, the second and fourth in the words of his sister. Enjoy!

Part 1:

My name is Pete. I'm a 28-year-old man working in the D.C. area as an accounting manager for one of the many local defense contractors. I'm divorced with no kids and no current love interests, living alone in a small house in Falls Church, VA. It was after work on a lovely Monday evening, and I was sitting on the back patio with a cold beer, listening to a little light jazz, when my sister poked her head around the corner of the house.

"May I join you?"

"Hi! Absolutely!" I got up and gave her a tight squeeze and a peck on the cheek before she came in for another hug.

"Got another one of those?" she asked.

"You bet. Have a seat."

I chugged the last few sips of my beer, then trekked into the kitchen to grab two more cold ones. "It's so nice to see you, again. How was the trip?"

"I got in this morning and went straight to class. I'm beat."

Amy works as a security specialist for a government agency in Kansas City, a job that requires annual refresher training in D.C. the District is just a quick Metro ride from Falls Church, so she'd asked to stay with me for the week. I was delighted, of course, since we don't get to see each other nearly as much as we'd have wished.

She was 29 years old, petite, and slim, with flaming red hair. She never married but IS in a long-term committed relationship with a pretty young woman named Suzie; they'd been together since shortly after college.

And she isn't really my sister; she became my stepsister when we were high school freshmen when her dad married my mom. Before that she was just a classmate and, in fact, I kind of had a crush on her. We even dated once when I invited her to the junior high school "prom". We got along well, and, within a year, we were absolutely the best siblings anyone could have. Our parents divorced seven years later, when we were in college so, technically, we're not even stepsiblings anymore. We're just two people whose parents were once married. But emotionally, she'll always be my sister.

"So, how's Suzie? You guys ever going to make it official?"

"She's fine and, no, we're not thinking of marrying; it always seems to fuck up a good relationship. We ARE thinking of starting a family, though, and that's stressing us out a little. But we're doing okay."

"Adoption?"

"No. We'd like to have a couple of our own. But IVF is so expensive and complicated. We haven't figured it all out, yet."

"Maybe you just need to find a guy and do it the old-fashioned way.", I joked.

"Ha! As if THAT'S any easier! Neither of us wants to risk being stuck for life with some guy just because he lent us a sperm cell. At least IVF can be anonymous."

"Yeah, I get it. It's got to be hard. I'm sure you'll figure something out."

We talked over our beers, then I grilled some steaks and corn-on-the-cob while Amy unpacked. We opened a nice Cabernet with dinner and enjoyed each other's company on a lovely fall evening.

...

Tuesday and Wednesday passed uneventfully. We'd take separate cars to the Metro station, then ride into town together. After work, we each made our own way back to the house. Amy called Suzie to check in on Tuesday and they spoke again, for quite a while, on Wednesday. I didn't hear more than a few words of their conversation but, though it seemed tense at times, Amy seemed to be happy with the result.

"Is everything ok?" I asked. I wasn't prepared for the response.

"Actually, Peter. Suzie had one thought."

"Uh, oh!", I thought. "When it's 'Peter', it's big."

She said, "There's one guy on the planet I'm already stuck with for life and I really love him. He could be our sperm donor, don't you think?"

"That's some lucky guy. What's his name?"

"Peter."

I thought I understood. "You want ME to impregnate Suzie?"

"No, silly. I want you to consider impregnating ME. I want you to be MY sperm donor. And it's okay if we do it the old-fashioned way."

I was flabbergasted, dumbstruck, and instantly, totally aroused. My beautiful sister, a woman I'd secretly desired for more than a decade, wanted me to fuck her. To try to give her a child.

"There is no legal or moral reason why we can't do that and I can't think of a better donor. Will you think about it?"

"I don't need to think about it. If this is what you want, I'll do it. Should I fly out to KC when it's time?"

"I have a better idea. I'm ovulating today. How about tonight?"

"Tonight?"

"Maybe right now!"

We walked to my bedroom where she slowly and quietly undressed me then, holding her arms out, invited me to undress her. Garment by garment, a youthful dream came true. Her perfect breasts, highlighted by small, dark areolas and pencil-eraser nipples. Her toned belly. Her taught ass. And when I slipped her panties to the floor, I witnessed the sight I'd most fantasized about since I was a boy -- a neatly trimmed bush every bit as vibrantly red as her hair, glistening with the moisture that had accumulated since we'd moved to her bedroom.

I stood there staring at her for far too long. It was awkward; I knew I should do something -- anything- but I was stunned by her beauty. I was frozen in place by a sight I'd longed for but thought I'd never see.

"You're beautiful, Amy. I'm so honored that you'd ask me to do this for you."

"Suzie and I think this is a good solution to our problem. Thank you for doing it."

She looked at me closely, lovingly, sternly. "This isn't going to work if we're robots. Please! I'm a woman and you're a man and we're going to make a baby. Let's enjoy this!"

We lay on the bed, and I discovered the thing I wanted most from her was her gaze. I held her face and kissed her, softly, gently. She responded with what she wanted most-- a deep, passionate kiss that radiated her longing. I kissed her harder and caressed her breast, feeling the nipple pressing into my palm, feeling her hand wrap around my cock, hearing her groan with lust as she did so.

I moved my hand to her crotch and felt her wetness. She was figuratively and literally hot. Her clit was protruding half an inch above her labia and she shuddered when I ran m fingers over it, then, again, when I flicked my tongue over her nipple. I moved my mouth over her torso and slid my hand over her sex and for the next few minutes there was almost nothing I could do -- even coincidentally -- that didn't elicit an immediate and urgent sexual response.

I slid back up to kiss her, but I was met with resistance. Her hand was on my head, pushing me lower and lower until I was looking into the details of the most magnificent pussy I'd ever seen -- all various shades of pink and red, hot, wet, pouting. Waiting for me.

"Amy, you're gorgeous. Your pussy is so fucking beautiful. I've wanted to do this for as long as I can remember."

"Don't wait. I want it now. Please eat me."

I spread her labia with my thumbs, and I could see the juices flowing from her, trailing down her ass cheeks, already soaking the sheets. There was only one thing in my world right now and I buried my face in it, licking from hole to tip, then again, then again.

"Oh! Peter! Oh my fucking God, that's so nice! I want this so fucking bad! Yes! Oh! Fuck! Don't stop, it's building fast, you're going to make me cum!"

The thought of stopping hadn't crossed my mind! I deliberately moved my tongue up and down, fast and slow, hard and soft, deliberately trying to find the place and pace and pressure she liked best but I was initially defeated; she seemed to like it all. I did it again and again, slowly realizing that a squeal of joy erupted when I approached the tip, as my tongue neared the hood of her clit. I glued my lips to her protrusion and clamped down with my lips, sucking a vacuum and flicking my tongue over the entire last inch of her clit.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck. Yes! Just like that! Just like that! Like that! LIKE THAT!".

I slid a finger into her cunt and stroked her G-spot, then ventured a bit deeper to include her cervix, as I sucked her clit hard into my mouth.

To say the result was explosive would be too much of a cliché but there are only so many English words that can adequately describe it. She came with a force that almost threw me off of her, with a release of sexual energy that almost made me come with her.

"PETER! PETER! PETER! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! OH! MY! FUCKING! GOD! WHAT! IS! THIS?"

Her entire torso was convulsing, her head lolled to one side, her hands pulling my face hard into her as her legs spasmed around my head and her pussy spasmed around my face. She was alternately screaming a primal scream then grunting a rutting grunt as she came and came and came. It eventually subsided and when she finally reached a point where her arms could work, she pushed me gently away.

"Now Peter! NOW! Fuck me now!"

I jumped up between her legs and fed myself into her soaked cunt. I'd never been this hard, never wanted to fuck a woman more than I wanted to fuck this one, right now, and I wanted her to know it. I looked at her face; she was crazy with lust and that lust drove me, thrilled me, filled me. I started pumping myself into her, hoping this would last forever because it was so glorious to be inside her. I could tell that she was close to another orgasm and I picked up the pace.

"Harder, Peter! Harder! Oh, God! Yes! YES!" Her hand dropped to her clit and started to thrash it.

"I'm cumming again! Oh, my God! It's so good! Yes! Yes! Oh, God. Harder! Now! Harder! Now! I'm CUUUUMMMMIIINNNGGG!!!"

Her orgasm was stunning. She held nothing back and released herself into it as it engulfed her. Her eyes were glazed, her mouth open as she screamed in plaintive wail for me to fuck her harder. She was so fucking hot! I'd dreamed of this moment for most of my life and it was better than I'd ever thought it could be. Her orgasm waxed and waned and after 30 seconds or so had subsided enough for her to speak.

"Cum in me. I want to feel you cum in me."

I hooked my arms under her knees and found a second gear, my balls boiling, my orgasm teetering on the brink. I wanted this to last but she wanted my spunk and I knew she'd have her way very soon.

"Do it! Make a baby! Oh, my God! I'm going to cum again!"

The first jet hit the back of her cunt at the same time her eyes rolled to the back of her head. The second just as she started to wail! The third as her hips and legs started to shake uncontrollably. The fourth as she started to drool. She quivered and quivered as the rest of my load drained into her and my dick went limp. We were both in a lust-filled daze as I slunk down beside her, panting.

We snuggled until she was asleep, then, not knowing what the sleeping arrangements should be, I quietly snuck to my own bedroom. In the morning, I found a note on my pillow:

"Thank you, Peter! I'll have dinner waiting for you."

Part 2:

I'd had fun fucking Peter. I'd always wondered what he'd be like in bed and now I knew. His dick was nice but his tongue was magnificent and he was strong and powerful and giving. I had an early start on Thursday, so I left without him. I did leave him a note and I hoped he understood what I meant by "dinner". I wanted that tongue on my clit again.

I daydreamed most of the morning about doing him again and I had to force myself to stop for fear of soaking through my pants. During lunch break I excused myself and rubbed myself to a quick cum in the lady's room. It took less than a minute, I was so aroused. I thought it would relieve the tension, but it turned out to have the opposite effect. I was as hornier than ever by the time I got back to the table.

I arrived at the house about an hour before he'd be home, so I ordered some Chinese take-out and I took a quick shower before zipping out to pick up the food. By then I still had twenty minutes to kill and there was only one thing I wanted. I stripped off my clothes, spread out on his sofa and did exactly that.

I'd given myself three nice, gentle orgasms by the time I heard his car door slam shut and my fourth had just started when the living room door opened. He saw me and grinned ear to ear but he didn't move. He just watched as I had my cum. It eventually subsided and I spread myself open for him. "Your dinner's heated! Come and get it!"

He was on his knees with his face buried in my cunt in about three seconds. One of the most massive orgasms I'd ever experienced ripped through me about three seconds after that. It was so big and so sudden that it startled me, and it took a few more seconds to remind myself to surrender to it. When I did, it made all the difference -- with my permission it took me, all of me, completely. I was a shaking, moaning, screaming, drooling, cumming piece of meat with no control of my body or my thoughts. I was only dimly aware that whatever was causing this was not stopping or even slowing down as it created wave after wave of almost unbearable pleasure through every inch of my body.

But it was too extreme to last; my body needed to return to sanity so it could breathe. I snapped out of it, gasping for air and became aware of the thrashing tongue on my clit, the fingers flashing in and out of my vagina, something wet splashing on my ass and inner thighs. I looked down and saw the top of Peter's head, his eyes locked on mine, and that was enough to trigger yet another huge, full-body orgasm. This one was smaller, though, merely an aftershock to the first and, when it was over, he disengaged to let me rest.

He returned from the kitchen a few minutes later with a glass of chardonnay, kicking off his shoes in the process. "You look like you could use this."

It was just some cheap boxed wine but he was right; it hit the spot. "Thank you.", I said.

"Thank YOU", he replied, "My dinner was delicious."

"Well, now it's time for dessert."

It took about 30 seconds to get him undressed, then I sunk to my knees and took him into my mouth. It had been a long time since I'd given a blowjob but, back then, I was pretty good at it. At least that's what the boy said but I really don't know who I was being compared to. I took him back out and ran my hand up the shaft, licking off the pre-cum oozing out of the tip. It was sweet and luxurious.

He had a magnificent cock. Circumcised, long but not too long, thick but not too thick, a slight curve, a swollen, purpled glans garnished with yet another wonderful drop of pre-cum. I stuffed him back into my mouth, knowing that I'd have to take him partially down my throat to take his entire length which I was determined to do. Bobbing up and down, my tongue licking and pressing on his urethra along the way, I slowly, relentlessly milked him, taking him just a bit deep on every bob until, finally, my lips were pressed tightly against his pubes. I held him there, licking his scrotum as best I could with a mouthful of dick.

I suddenly realized that I couldn't waste this load so I took him out and said "Tell me when you're close. I want you to finish in my pussy." And then I went back to work.

"Oh, Jesus, Sis you can really suck a dick. Fuck that's good. Oh, fuck!"

I reached up and pressed a finger into his taint; an old boyfriend liked that and, obviously, so did Peter. "Oh, my God, Amy. I'm so close. FUCK! I'm going to cum! Give me your cunt."

I flopped onto the sofa and spread my legs and he slid into me almost immediately. I could see the need on his face and I felt his dick pumping out his seed after only a few strokes.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" he said as he jetted, jetted, jetted into my womb. I almost came again but he stopped thrusting and grew flaccid before I could get there.

"Oh, Amy, that was amazing! God, I needed that! Thank you!"

We were both getting a bit peckish, so we nuked the Chinese take-out and ate it on the sofa, in our undies, watching the news on TV. The smell of sex in the room was barely masked by the aroma of the food. By the time we'd finished dinner and put away the leftovers, it was 7:30 and I pulled him into my bedroom where we fucked and sucked until bedtime.

Part 3:

Friday evening would be her last in Virginia; she'd be on her way home to Suzie tomorrow afternoon. I was happy for her -- and for Suzie who I truly liked -- but I was really bummed that we had so little time remaining. I have to say, though, I was getting pretty tired. Last night she'd sucked me off before supper, then made me pump another two loads into her before finally allowing me to sleep.

Because it was her last evening, we made reservations at a really nice place in Georgetown. It was a wonderful meal and she was an even more wonderful date. I could see myself with someone like her. Actually, I could see myself with HER if things ever fell through with Suzie. I honestly didn't want that to happen but I knew what I'd do if it did.

We got back to my house at 10:30 pm. She removed her makeup and took a quick shower. I got into comfy clothes -- gym shorts and a tee shirt - and poured us a couple of drinks. She came out of her room in a robe, took one sip of her bourbon, and straddled my lap, facing me.

"Thank you for dinner, Peter. Thank you for everything."

"I've never been happier, Amy, than I am with you, like this, right now. I wish I'd have known sooner."

"It is what it is. At least we know now." Then she got up, stripped off my gym shorts and straddled me again, this time sliding me into her pussy before leaning in for a kiss I'll remember for the rest of my life.

"Peter, I'll never leave Suzie. I love her with all my heart and I always will. But I'm going to miss being with you."

I was too choked up to say anything so I just nodded. And, then, she started rotating her hips forward and backward, fucking my penis into her sloppy wet cunt.

"This feels so good, Peter. Do you like it?"

"Hell, yes. You're so hot and wet and beautiful. I could do nothing but this for the rest of my life."

"I can feel you hitting my cervix. I can feel your dick twitching inside me. Do you feel me squeezing you?"

"You're so fucking tight it's hard to know but, YES! I felt that! Do it again!"

I saw her flush when I felt the next squeeze. "You're about to cum, aren't you! I can see it in your face. I can feel it in your cunt. Oh, my God! Your pussy just flooded! You're cumming. Cum for me!"

She started to fuck herself onto my dick at a furious pace. Her eyes were glued to mine. Her hands were on my shoulders, trying to get leverage. I reached up and rolled her nipples between my fingers; she whimpered but didn't orgasm. I pinched them hard; she cried out but still hadn't reached orgasm. I put my hands on her hips and helped her pump and she started to whine but STILL wasn't making it over the edge. So I grabbed the arm of the sofa and lifted us up, her still impaled on me, and I lay her on the rug in front of the sofa.

"Fuck me, Peter! Fuck me. Fill me. Cum inside me. I need this, I so fucking need this!"

I pounded her with fast, hard, even strokes, slapping my pubic bone into her at the end of each stroke, reveling in the grunt she emitted each time. She wanted the impact; she wanted the punishment; so I gave it to her, again and again, as she screamed for more, harder, faster.

All of a sudden she wasn't there. Her eyes were closed, her head had rolled to the left, her arms were limp by her side. I stopped thrusting for a second and felt her pussy raging on my dick as her entire body quivered underneath me and I was filled with lust. I lifted her ass off the ground and started slapping my dick into her as fast and as hard as I could. I was nowhere near orgasm -- I'd cum just too many times that week -- but I wanted it. I had to have it. I'd die if I didn't pump this load into my sister's cunt.

NewIn57
NewIn57
108 Followers
12