Deceitful Stepsibling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't looking at her so I don't know the transition but, all of a sudden, she was clutching my ass, pulling me into her, screaming "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME". My balls erupted and I felt string after string pumping into her as she started plaintively crying "Yes! Yes! Give me your cum! Make me a baby!"

I was exhausted. She was exhausted. We went to bed. As I lay there, fully and completely satiated, I felt a certain pang of guilt for my lie. I'd not stolen anything from her. She had the same options today that she'd had a week ago. But I knew there would be no baby; the vasectomy I had during my marriage would assure that. But, still, I'd shown her a good time and what she didn't know wouldn't hurt her.

Part 4:

I woke up at 7 am on Saturday morning, knowing that I needed to be at Reagan International by 11 am to catch my 2 pm flight to Kansas City. I was looking forward to going home to Suzie, to hug her, to kiss her, to feel her between my legs. Peter was sound asleep beside me, his morning erection quite evident. I reached down to touch myself and noted that I was a little raw from the past couple days.

But thinking of Suzie's tight little pussy and looking at the bulge Peter was making in the sheets was enough to get me a little wet. I started to slowly stroke my vulva, rubbing my labia to softly caress the clit underneath. Five minutes later I was ready to cum but that's not what I wanted. I wanted to make Peter cum one last time; to make him feed my womb with one more load of his seed.

I lifted the sheets up and woke him by straddling his hips and dropping myself onto his dick. He was groggy but awake and aware of what I was doing. I was so close to my cum that I didn't need to tease myself anymore. I needed that hard dick filling my hole, battering my insides. I started to fuck him into myself, trying to take the length of him on each stroke but that was too much work so, instead, I lowered myself onto him with my full weight and started grinding. Forward, backward, left, right, roundy-roundy, popping up occasionally and dropping myself back down onto him, feeling him pressing into the back wall of my soaked, swollen, sore, greedy cunt.

The initial sensation happened behind my belly button. It rose along my sternum until it reached my throat, then it spread into my shoulders and arms, reaching my hands at the instant my brain exploded. My blood pressure spiked so high I suddenly had a headache. I tried to scream but my throat didn't work. I tried to fall off to the side but Peter was holding me up and, in any case, I hadn't the muscle control necessary to successfully fall.

It continued forever. I was aware of a desperate need to breathe and I was able to gasp in a few gulps but the oxygen only increased the intensity of whatever this was. I feared I was going to die and I almost didn't care. Whatever this was, I wanted it.

The very next instant, it changed. It wasn't THAT, whatever it had been. I was now fully consumed by the most massive orgasm I'd ever had. I would have breathed if only I could stop screaming. I'd have screamed louder if only I could breathe. Peter rolled us over and started pounding me, over and over. I swore I could feel his dick behind my rib cage as he relentlessly pushed himself into me and that started yet another huge cum.

I needed him to stop; I couldn't get air and I was getting scared. And, then, thank God! He buried himself in me as he came and came and came. When he rolled off me I could finally take a breath. I used the air to start bawling.

Thirty minutes later I slipped out to the shower and luxuriated as the warm water washed the sex off my body and the tears off my face. As I dried off a few minutes later, fully and completely satiated, I felt a certain pang of guilt for my lie. I'd not stolen anything from him. This had cost him nothing. But I knew there would be no baby. The Plan B's I'd taken each of the last three mornings would assure that; Suzie had given her blessing to this only on the condition that I NOT get pregnant. But, still, I'd shown him a good time and what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him.

12