Deceived

Story Info
When deception goes too far.
5.8k words
3.96
46.7k
36
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deceived

I had been expecting my wife's co-worker to be with her when I got home on Tuesday evening. Susan had told me that morning to expect her to be there. What I hadn't expected was the find her alone. I also hadn't expected her to be such a cracking looking woman.

'So, you are Steven, the wonderful husband Susan has been telling me all about.' She held her hand out. 'I'm Tandy.'

And I'm a blithering idiot, I told myself as I tried to behave like a forty-year-old husband and not a star-struck adolescent as I took hold of her offered hand. 'Yes, Tandy, Susan told me you would be here. Where is Susan?'

'Sorry, your wife is not here. When she ordered the pizza, she was told it would be an hour before it could be delivered, so she's gone to collect it. She asked me to look after you till she got back.'

Realizing I still held her hand I slowly let go. 'Yes, well, I'd better go and change.'

She gave me a dazzling smile. 'Don't be too long, Susan told me to pour you a whisky and myself a glass of wine and wait for you in the lounge while you change.'

I think I changed in record time, my head filled with that smile she gave me and still feeling like a complete idiot letting her have that effect on me. I took a deep breath, hoping Susan would be back soon before I disgraced myself anymore.

When I entered the lounge, there she was, sitting right opposite my leather lounger, skirt above her knees, wine in her hand, smiling at me. 'I've poured your whisky, no ice.' The dazzling smile lit up her face. 'Come and enjoy it with me.'

I made it to my chair and reached for my glass, 'I never poured myself that much whisky,' I told her as I took a sip.'

'I like my men to enjoy their drink,' she replied, leaning forward with her glass until it touched mine. 'To us.'

'To us,' I replied, getting hot under my collar if I'd been wearing one as she gave me that dazzling smile again.

'Susan tells me you have been married for nineteen years,' She was still sitting on the edge of her chair, and her skirt was even higher up her legs.'

'Yes, we have, though we met four years before we were married.'

Suddenly she looked in pain. 'Cramp, my right foot.' She hurriedly put her glass down, kicked her shoe off and raised her knee to try and reach her foot. The effect was very revealing as a wonderful amount of bare thigh came into view. 'Please, can you grab my foot and massage it.'

Somehow, I got my head together and took her foot in both hands. It was a smooth and quite a lovely foot, with beautifully painted toenails. Her leg was now stretched out and indecently separated from her other leg. All this happened in an instant of time before I even thought about massaging it.

I knew how to massage a lady's foot. It was something I often did for Susan. But this foot was on another woman's leg and that leg was bare and unlike when I was massaging my wife's foot, I was trying not to look up its glorious length as I massaged the cramp out of her foot.

After drinking nearly a full glass of whisky, it was impossible, totally impossible, not to look up that leg, which led my eyes straight to a totally bare pussy.

'You've done that before,' the owner of the leg told me.

When I looked up, Tandy's eyes were on me with all the acknowledgement of what she had allowed me to see. 'Yes, I replied, trying to hide my embarrassment. Is it helping?'

'Oh yes, you have wonderful hands. Susan must like you massaging her feet'

Foolishly, I looked down. Nothing had changed. 'You have lovely feet,' I told her.

'Thank you,' she responded, without any attempt to remove her foot from my grasp or close her legs together. 'You can let go of my foot now, Steven.' I was told a couple of minutes later.

Slowly I lowered it to the floor. 'Glad I could help,' I said, knowing it had been a set-up.

'Oh, you did, you helped me a lot.' Slowly she stood up, rearranged her skirt and slipped her shoe on again. 'Sorry about that, I've got to get myself together before your wife gets back with the pizza.' Then she sat down, picked up her glass and drank the rest of her wine. 'Shouldn't you be laying the table?' she suggested.

Susan returned with the pizza before I had time to lay the table. We had our usual kissing greeting and she was full of apologies for leaving me alone with Tandy. 'I hope she looked after you like I asked her to?'

'She poured me a little more whisky than I normally do,' I told her and wondered what my wife would say if she knew about the foot massage.

I had always thought my wife was the most beautiful girl in the world. Just like every other husband who loved their wife. Eating pizza with her and Tandy I found myself making comparisons. Even I couldn't deny that Tandy was the better of the two, but in a totally different, more exotic, sensual way.

'Steve.' Susan's sharp word caught my attention and I turned to look at her.

'Where were you, darling, Tandy has invited us to have dinner with her and Dennis on Saturday.'

I glanced at Tandy and got another of her glorious smiles. 'I think you and Dennis will get on well together,' she told me.

'We will both be looking forward to it,' my wife told her for both of us.

The rest of the week, Susan kept telling me how much she was looking forward to our evening with Tandy and Dennis. 'You will like Dennis,' she assured me several times. 'I met him about a month ago, you remember, when her car broke down and I drove her home.'

I remembered Susan telling me about Tandy's car breaking down, and vaguely her telling me she had met Tandy's husband. I also remembered she didn't get home till after eight that evening.

By Friday I was getting a little concerned with my wife's enthusiasm about our dinner on Saturday. She was making out that Dennis was too good to be true and Tandy, well I was just going to love the chance to spend time with Tandy. Unfortunately, for my wife, I already was thinking just that. My memory of massaging her foot was as vivid as ever.

I had never seen the dress my wife chose to wear. 'Do you like it, darling.?' I was asked after she twirled around.

What husband wouldn't? Thin straps supported a straight bodice which allowed a full view of her breasts almost to the nipples. Any support for them must have been built into the dress. The waist was figure forming and the skirt just long enough to be decent. It was a red dress of infinite promises.

Her legs were bare and had obviously been shaved. Her high heeled sandals were the same colour, as were her toenails. She had even done her hair in a French Bun style I had never seen before.

'We are only going to Dennis and Tandy's for a meal,' I told her. 'Not to the French Embassy for a banquet.'

'Darling, I have to do something to keep your eyes off Tandy,' she told me.

'Well, whatever she is wearing I doubt if Dennis will notice her when he sees you.'

'Perhaps that's the idea, darling?' she replied in her very seductive voice.

I hoped she thanked her lucky star I wasn't a jealous type of guy. I didn't reply, just opened the front door and escorted her to my car, knowing that Tandy would have to be wearing something spectacular to compete with my wife.

Tandy wasn't wearing anything spectacular, she didn't have to, she was spectacular anyway. The simple black dress she was wearing was all that was needed. My wife couldn't compete and I knew I could so easily be in serious trouble.

'Still think I didn't need to do something to get you guys attention,' Susan cooed in my ear.

'Not to me you don't,' I told her while wondering about Dennis as he came to welcome us.

'Hello Susan, welcome, it's good to see you again,' he told her, kissing her cheek as his hands held her bare shoulders. 'You are looking quite lovely.'

He immediately turned to me before she could reply and held his hand out. 'Welcome Steven,' I took his hand and felt a firm, confident grip. 'I heard so much about you from my wife.'

I wondered what she had told him. 'Thank you for inviting us, Susan has been looking forward to this evening all week.'

'So have Tandy and me. I'm told you are a malt and no ice drinking man, let's see what I've got to offer you.'

Well, Susan had told me I'd like him and so far, I did. I guessed he was about my age, a similar build but a couple of inches taller. He also seemed very confident, justifiably so with his good, clean-shaven looks. The girls had disappeared when we entered their family room and I was directed to one of the two-seater settee's quickly followed by a nice glass with a fair measure of whisky. 'This one is Glen Gariock a Highland malt,' he told me. 'I've got six more for you to compare.'

I was pleased to have a host who was also a whisky drinker and wondered if he had any of those in my collection.

When our wives came back from wherever they had been, Susan sat beside me told me dinner would be ready in half an hour. When they also had a glass of wine. 'A toast,' stated Dennis. 'To new friendships.' Our classes were clinked and we all repeated his toast.

Susan snuggled up to me. 'Tandy has just been showing me upstairs, you are going to love the bedrooms, darling.' I got a nice kiss on my cheek. 'Tandy told me Norman has several malt whiskey's, which one are you drinking?'

Susan knew I had several bottles and enjoyed sampling new ones. 'Glen Garioch, I've never had it before. It's good, peaty with a hint of green apples.'

She took the glass from me and took a sip, shook her head and gave me back the glass. 'I'll never see why you like drinking that.' she told me. Then turned to Tandy. 'Do you like it?'

'Never been allowed to try, I don't think Dennis wants to waste any.'

'She has tried it, some time ago and swore never to do it again,' Dennis told us then turned her face to his and kissed her. 'There, now she has tasted some.'

'That's the last kiss you get tonight while you're drinking that stuff,' she told him with a giggle.

'I've never objected to Steve kissing me with whisky on his lips,' Susan told everyone and immediately gave me a scorching kiss.

'Well, if you and Dennis don't object maybe I'll try sometime after dinner. Which should now be ready to serve,' Tandy added.

The dinner showed that Tandy wasn't just a beautiful woman, she was also a very good cook and an excellent hostess.

After three different wines with each course of the meal, I went back to sampling Dennis' whiskeys, there were still four to go. At first, I didn't pay any attention to the change in dynamics until Tandy had been sitting next to me for some time.

'I think it's about time I tried kissing you with whisky on your lips,' she told me quietly and immediately turned my face and kissed me. After an excellent meal, several glasses of wine, four large whiskeys and Tandy sitting next to me and holding my attention for the last half hour, I had no objection.

The kiss got a little heated when she had her arms around me and her tongue probing for entry into my mouth. I had no intention of ending it but after a lengthy exploration of my mouth, she pulled away and whispered in my ear. 'I want you to massage my foot again. Please, Steve.'

Moments later she had leant back and one leg was on my lap, the other foot in my hand. Before I did anything, Dennis had my glass and was filling it with another of his malt whiskeys. 'This one is Talisker, from the Isler of Sky,' he told me as I took the half-filled grass from him.

It was good, it had saltiness and smoky character which I found very pleasing. So also, was Tandy's barefoot. As I used my skill at massage, she moved her other leg and her skirt slowly moved higher, and her smile became even more seductively.

On purpose, I moved round to face her and take advantage of the delightful sight of her inner thighs, just wide enough apart to reveal her bare pussy. I knew I was being seduced by a very beautiful, married woman, right in front of her husband and my wife, and I was enjoying it.

Perhaps the motive should have been obvious when I looked at my wife and saw that she was virtually lying on her back with her left leg bent and Dennis was caressing her calf while her right foot was resting on his shoulder. Even as I looked, Dennis hands mover over her knee and down her leg, pushing her skirt higher.

As I watched without physically reacting I knew I'd had too much whisky. Then I heard Tandy's voice. 'Please don't disturb them, Steve they are just enjoying themselves, just like we are.'

I looked back at Tandy and her legs has parted much more. 'You don't mind what they're doing?' I asked her.

'Do you mind what we are doing, because I am enjoying it very much?' she replied.

'I like what I'm doing, Tandy it's just not something I expected Susan would let Dennis do.' I looked at my wife again and she was allowing Dennis' hands to caress high up her legs. Both of which now rested on his shoulders. I wondered if she was also pantyless.

Tandy raised herself up, moved her legs under her and wrapped me in her arms. 'I think we should find somewhere else and leave them to enjoy themselves.' The kiss that followed was mind changing. It had hardly ended when she was standing up. 'Don't forget your whisky.' She told me, as one hand pulled me out of the chair.

I glanced at my wife and she looked straight at me. I didn't hear her, but I knew she told me she loved me. 'I love you too,' I whispered back, still not quite knowing what was going on.

Minutes later Tandy and I were in a bedroom. It was a situation I had never experienced, being kissed and hugged by an absolutely beautiful woman while my wife was allowing her husband the most intimate access to her openly displayed body.

'I know you have never done this before,' Tandy whispered in my ear. 'Susan loves you, Steve, and knows she can allow us some time together.' She moved her hand behind her back and moments later her dress was sliding off her shoulders and down her body.

Tandy was totally, beautifully, naked and seconds later I was in her arms being kissed.

If Susan could allow me with Tandy, could I allow my wife to be with Dennis? Despite the passion of Tandy's kiss, these were the thoughts going around in my head.

As Tandy started to unbutton my shirt, I began to realise what was going on. Another thought crossed my mind. I knew I had never done this before but was it the first time Susan and Dennis had done it? If she had done it before, why shouldn't I, and I wanted to find out just how much Tandy would let me do with that pussy she had been showing me.

Once Tandy had me naked she did wonderful things with my cock, even before we got on the bed. Tandy had no restriction on what I did with her pussy. Kissing, licking, finger fucking, nibbling her clit, everything was accepted with her gratitude expressed in multiple orgasms.

'Oh God, Steve, no more, please fuck me, please, please,' she pleaded. Who was I to refuse such a beautiful woman's request?

Her cunt was juicy, hot and wonderful as I slid my thick six inches all the way into it. It was also nice to hear her being so appreciative.

For the first time I remembered my university days and how nice it was to fuck a new woman, and there had been several. That had been over twenty years ago, and now I was enjoying the same pleasure again. Suddenly I was wondering if my wife was also remembering her university days.

Tandy boosted my ego with four more orgasms before I blew my load into her. That was when I knew I was not as fit as in those days and just lay beside her trying to recover myself after so much exertion. Tandy's kiss helped. 'What did you do to me, Steve, that was amazing.'

I turned toward her and saw a very happy lady smiling at me. 'I did my best.' I told her. 'What do we do now?'

'Stay the night. I want to do that again.'

I looked at her, quizzically. 'What about Susan? We haven't brought anything with us.'

'I think Dennis will want Susan to stay the night.'

I thought about that for a moment. 'It's not their first time together, is it Tandy?' I tried not to sound accusing.

Tandy didn't take her eyes off me but she didn't answer for a long time. 'It's their second time,' she finally told me.

Somehow, to me, that was more like cheating than this time had been. 'Have you and Dennis done this before with other couples?'

Again, the answer didn't come immediately. 'Occasionally. If you and Susan come another time Dennis may ask one of the other couples may join us.'

Something else to think about. I had enjoyed my first time with Tandy, what man wouldn't with a beautiful, sensual woman like her. It even brought back some long-forgotten memories. But how long had my wife been into this sort of thing and how often with more than one couple at the same time? Was I into this sharing thing even with one couple at a time?

I got up on my elbow and looked at Tandy. 'You've given me a lot to think about Tandy.' I kissed her, not quite as passionately as some of our kisses. 'Let's just enjoy the rest of our time together.'

Perhaps it was better than the first time because I knew what my wife had done it at least once before and Dennis, as Tandy had told me, wanted Susan to stay the night, or was it my wife who wanted to stay. Another question to ask her.

Now I was paying more attention I soon realised that Tandy was more responsive and had more orgasms than Susan. That was not as I remembered how it used to be. I'd been fucking Tandy for about ten minutes when I realised she was looking at me without moving.

'What's on your mind, Steve?'

Caught with my pants down, so to speak. 'Just thinking, you are more fun to fuck than my wife.'

'So now I'm your favourite fuck-buddy.'

It was late Saturday morning when my wife and I returned home. We hadn't said much to each other during the half-hour of the journey, probably more my fault than Susan's.

'Are you all right, Steve?' my wife asked me as she put her arms around my waist.

'I'm fine.' I replied. 'I've just spent the night fucking a beautiful woman who was totally amazing. It sounded like you were also being well fucked by Dennis.' As I said it I knew the dynamics of our marriage had changed, though by how much I wasn't aware.

'Oh, was I that noisy?'

I kissed her forehead. 'Just a bit.' I told her, as I pushed us apart. 'I need a coffee.'

She followed me into the kitchen and put her arms around me again as she stood behind me. 'Do you want to do it again?'

Hell, yes. I already decided that. I wondered if Dennis had told her there may be another couple the next time. 'I do. Do you?' I asked her.

'Only if you're going to be all right.' She held me even tighter and kissed my neck.

Was I going to be all right, whatever she meant? I was just going along for the ride. Some ride it was too, I admitted to myself.

I lifted the coffee jug and Susan moved back as I turned toward the table. 'Oh. Sorry,' she flustered. 'I'll get the mugs.'

Sitting opposite each other as we always did when we had coffee in the kitchen, I had so many questions. When did she start planning it? How long had she been discussing it with Tandy and Dennis? How many times had she been fucking him? Why didn't she discuss it with me? Then there was the big one, why did she need to fuck another man? There were just so many questions I wanted answers to. And yet, something at the back of my mind was telling me to wait and I'd have all the answers I wanted.

We ordered in Chinese and then settled down in our usual position on the settee and watched part five of the serial drama we were following on television.

Susan was still a lovely woman, fucking Dennis hadn't changed her, just how I thought about her. As soon as we were in bed I fucked her. I didn't pound her but I certainly didn't make love to her. I don't know if she heard anything but I certainly hear Dennis fucking her.

12