Deceived

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next couple of weeks, neither of us mentioned that weekend. Neither did Susan have Tandy around again, which disappointed me a bit. Then something else happened to take my mind off things. You read about it in stories but rarely do you hear of someone it actually happed to, so you dismiss it as being implausible.

It was me being clumsy in the lunchtime coffee queue that started it. I'd pointed out to the waitress which sandwich I wanted then instead of just turning back into the queue I stepped back. It wasn't a hard bump but her bag slipped off her shoulder and her coffee went flying when she tried to grab it.

That was on Thursday of last week and she accepted my apology. I convinced her she had time for another coffee, this time joining me at one of the tables. Her name was Janice, she was thirty-eight, divorced for five years, absolutely beautiful and I had started getting ideas about her. That was the second thing that had never happened to me before. When we parted I knew she also worked at an estate agent in town and that she had no intention of ever doing to another marriage what that woman had done to hers.

Susan and I were still being nice to each other both outside and in the bedroom. While I was still trying to understand my wife's behaviour, I wasn't ready to rock the boat until all my assumptions had been proven.

All Friday evening, I knew there was something Susan wanted to ask me. As soon as we were in bed she spoke to me. 'Steven, Tandy asked me today if you would like us to go to dinner with them next Saturday?'

I had always known I would be asked to decide if we accepted Dennis and Tandy's invitation to dinner. It was always going to be my decision, my sign of acceptance of what my wife wanted.

I had already made my decision, so I threw it back at her, 'Do you want to go there again?'

She must have been prepared for that. 'You told me you'd enjoyed your time with Tandy and she is looking forward to some more time with you.'

I'd expected her to say something like that, offering Tandy as her reason for wanting us to go. Oh, well, just another sign of my wife's deceit, which I was expected to ignore.

'If you don't mind me spending time with Tandy, we'll go then.' I got a very nice kiss and a lot of loving that night.

Tandy was right, there was another couple already there when Susan and I arrived. They were introduced as Mark and Ellen, both seemed to be in their thirties. Ellen was very touchy, feely from the moment she kissed my cheek. I thought he was the cockiest sod I think I have ever met.

Tandy had prepared a buffet for us, which allowed for more changes of partners. It was soon obvious to me that I was going to be partnered with Tandy, Ellen with Dennis and Susan with Mark.

The more I watched my wife and Mark the more I disliked him. My wife obviously didn't share my view as she seem to be enjoying all the attention he was giving her.

Dennis again ensured my glass was kept full with one malt whisky after another and like everyone else my wife was also enjoying several glasses of wine. After an hour of what I thought was a pretty inane conversation, Dennis made the first move as he and Ellen told us they would see us later and left the room.

Tandy had made it obvious all evening that we were going to fuck each other. While I was waiting for my wife and Mark to make a move, Tandy had other ideas and just five minutes after Dennis and Ellen left she was dragging me out of the chair.

'Come on, lover I can't wait any longer.'

When I looked at my wife, Mark had his arms around her and both of them were locked in a deep kiss. She would have some serious explaining to do after this weekend.

I was surprised when Tandy led me into the master bedroom where there was the largest bed I have seen. When we were undressed and laying on it the was room for two or three more couples. I don't know for how long we had it to ourselves. At least long enough for me to bring Tandy to many hand, tongue and cock induced orgasms. She seemed even more insatiable than she was four weeks ago.

Then Dennis and Ellen joined us and my attention was transferred to her slimmer, more lithe body. She and Tandy were almost equal in their sexual preferences and I was able to make the transfer almost seamlessly. It was a bit weird though, seeing and hearing Dennis and Tandy fucking each other.

I got even weirder when sometime later my wife and Mark joined us on the bed. Fortunately, they got on the other side of Dennis and Tandy so I could actually use them and Ellie to shield myself from him and Susan. That didn't stop me from hearing them.

I had my face buried in Ellie's pussy when I heard a particularly loud gasp from my wife. 'Oh, God, Mark, slowly.'

'You loved it up your ass last time.'

'Yes, but go a little slower, it's been two weeks.'

'Take it, baby, it's my ass, isn't it? You gave it to me first, didn't you babe.'

'Oh God, yes, it's your ass Mark.'

I kept my head buried but any action between me and Elly's pussy had stopped. What was my wife saying? She gave her ass to Mark two weeks ago. I've been refused any contact with her ass since the day we got married. She was with him two weeks ago when he took her ass, no woman gives her ass to a man on their first time together. Unless she's being raped or is a real slut, I told myself. I didn't sound like Mark had raped her, so how big a slut is she? How many times had she been fucking Mark and how many times had she been fucking Dennis.

These thoughts must only have interrupted my work on Ellie's pussy for a few moments, but she wasn't happy. 'Don't stop, not now, Honey. I'm almost there, it's going to be a big one. Oh God, yes, yes. yeeesssssss.'

It's difficult to write down all the expletives and screaming cries a woman makes to express herself when you've given her a big one. Which is what I'd obviously given Ellie.

I'd heard enough and started to drag Ellie to another bedroom but she protested. 'No, no, we can't leave now. There's still Tandy and Susan.'

I had no idea what the hell is she talking about as I dragged her into another bedroom and pushed her straight on the bed on her back.

'What are you doing,' she screamed at me as I drove my cock straight into her. 'Fucking your cunt,' I shouted back at her. 'Now shut the fuck up.' Then I fucked her mercilessly. If anyone saw us leave the orgy and heard us shouting at each other, or heard Ellies screams and my cries as we almost destroyed each other, no one came.

Sometime in the night, we fucked each other again, much more quietly.

Three days later I was in the kitchen sitting opposite my wife drinking coffee. She looked a little nervous when I told her I wanted to talk about last weekend.

'You enjoyed it, didn't you, darling?' She reached for my hand. 'I heard Ellen, she loved what you were doing to her.'

'I also heard you and Mark. Not counting last weekend, how many times did Mark fuck you before you gave him your ass?'

That took the smile off her face. 'Oh, God, I'm sorry Steve, only twice.'

That's what I thought. 'Why are you sorry? So that was three-time before last weekend?'

There was no sign of contrition on my wife's face as she nodded.

'How many times have you fucked Dennis?'

'Please, darling why do you want to know?'

I ignored her question, there were other things I wanted to ask her. 'When I pulled Ellie out of the bedroom,' I nearly said, orgy. 'She said something about wanting you and Tandy before she left. Have you also been fucking Ellie and Tandy?'

Susan look desperate as she tried to give me an appropriate answer. It didn't matter, her expression gave me all the answers I needed.

Slowly I slid the brown envelope across the table. 'You have been served,' I told her.

She stared at me for ages. 'Why?'

Perhaps, like when men hear the phrases, "we need to talk" or "it was only sex," she was confused.

'Because I don't want you anymore,' I told her, without breaking eye contact.

'Don't want me, what does that mean?'

I don't know why, but her voice sounded a little angry. I took a deep breath. 'I don't want a deceitful wife,' I told her.

Now she was angry. 'Deceitful,' her voice got angrier. 'Deceitful, I've not been deceitful.'

It went downhill fast after that when I told her how she had not only been deceitful but also unfaithful. 'You and Dennis had already fucked before we had dinner with them. I might even have agreed to it if you had all discussed it with me. But, no, you had to fuck him first and then you deceived me into thinking we were just going for dinner.'

I was on a roll and ignored my wife's attempt to interrupt. 'You also fucked Mark behind my back, which was bad enough, but you gave him your ass. You know how much I've wanted your ass and you've always refused me. Have you any idea what it felt like when I had to hear you telling him that it was his ass and how much you wanted him to fuck your ass.'

I stared at her, expecting to see some remorse.

Where she went with her suitcase I have no idea or concern. We both knew our marriage was over. I doubt that she had anyone to replace me but I had someone in mind for me. I just hoped that eventually, she would help me find a nice house for us to live in.

Susan signed the divorce papers and accepted my terms. I was almost disappointed that she didn't fight the divorce or demand counselling, or at the very least a meeting, but then, neither did I. Nearly twenty years of marriage just ended without even a whimper.

A month after Susan signed the divorce papers, I entered the estate agents where Janice had told me she worked. It was nearly three months since we had our coffee accident and I had no idea if she would even remember me.

There was a girl at one of the desks who look up when I entered so I approached her. 'Good morning, is Janice in?' Talk about being apprehensive, I was shit scared she wouldn't recognise me, want to know me or worst of all, now had a man in her life.

'Do you mean Janice Dawson?'

I nodded, hoping there weren't two Janice's working there.

'Is it about a house sale?'

'Er, no,' how do I tell her I'm the guy who spilt Janice's coffee. 'No, a, a house purchase.' Well, I did want to get out of that hotel room, so why hadn't I said that to start with?

'Just a moment, sir.' She picked up her phone but before she could say anything I heard another. voice.

'It's all right Pam, I'll deal with this gentleman.' There she was, standing at the back of the office in all her glory.

'Oh, God, Janice, is this the coffee man,' Pam asked, grinning at Janice and then at me.

'Yes, I'm afraid he is.'

What does she mean, she's afraid I am the coffee man? Somehow, I gained some control over my brain. 'Hello, Janice, I hoped you still worked here. Can I buy you a coffee?' What else could I say after Pam's comment?

I only called at Janice's office and took her to coffee twice before I invited her out to dinner. It wasn't a long courtship, ending when she married me, just a month after my divorce was final.

Having a wife who owned a very successful estate agency made our house hunting so much easier.

12