All Comments on 'Deceived by a Mother and Daughter'

by LiamChristopher

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
oldbob68oldbob68over 6 years ago
could have used one last proof read but good story

I give it a five

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 6 years ago
Cute concept...

Nicely organized...fun to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Deceived...

You know the joke about Minnie Mouse cheating on Mickey?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks a lot for a fun story

Try to remember next time not to use similar names. It can be confusing. 5 stars.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 6 years ago
Loved it

A real fun read.

IndyOnIndyOnover 6 years ago
Hmmmmmm.........

I thought the secret was going to be that the mom was the one who rode him in the middle of the night? Much better than picking a stranger to be her baby daddy...

Weird! Still a fun read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I loved it, buuuttt...

I would have changed some things. I liked the story and the ending but I personally would have added that he got them both pregnant. I just think that that would have added a bit more thrill to it and would have made the story a bit longer. Other than that, this was one of the greatest short stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
lovely read

a pleasant reading experience that was, i will suggest however, next time, please dont use two related characters with similar names, makes it all the more confusing >_<. however, randi's personality outweighs this so good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiamChristopher@LiamChristopher
145 Followers
Writer of many fantasies and short stories. Not sure of a place for these so I decided to add them to Literotica. I do not write quick seductions or jump right to it stories. I attempt to develop characters and plots. Hopefully you will enjoy some of the things that I have pub...