December Deaths to Christmas Caress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up to her again as she let go of my hands and taking a deep, nervous breath said, "I just freaked out, I.....I didn't say I didn't want you to touch me," and she gently gripped my chin to make me meet her gaze, and she kissed me softly on the lips. The kiss was tender, warm and soft, the heat of the room began to pale into insignificance compared to the heat of Theresa's trembling lips as we held this special moment. She broke off our kiss, holding her forehead to mine as she whispered, "I just don't want to make the biggest mistake of my life, with one of the only good people left in my life."

I was acutely aware that her top didn't quite cover her midriff entirely, and could see her white panties below. Had this been any other beautiful woman in the world, I would have taken her braless breasts in my hands, their shape being perfectly clear through the white, small T-shirt. But she needed more than a quick fumble, she needed her brother to be strong as her world was changing around her. So I took her hands in mine and said, "I'm not sleepy. Let's have some tea."

She laughed, and took my face in her hands and kissed me on the forehead, and said, "When did my baby brother get so sensible? You're a good man, Eamon."

I made some stupid joke like, "That's what all the girls say," and kissed her hand as I reached for my jeans, putting them on before going to boil the kettle as she came out of the bedroom. We sat in my kitchen as we drank our tea, talking about anything other than me just having my sister's perfectly handful sized boobs in my hands.

She could tell that I was struggling, however. I couldn't even look at her and she reached across, placed her soft hand on mine and said, "It's ok, it's been an emotional few weeks."

I sheepishly glanced up to her to see a warm smile on her lips and said, "I'm still sorry. I shouldn't have touched you......there."

She rubbed my hand and gripped it tight as she replied, "Eamon, we both got caught up. I asked you to take my bra off, I moved up to give your hands access. I'm more to blame than you are, if we're blaming anyone."

I thanked her for saying that, and we told each other that we loved one and other and then she chuckled to herself, and I smiled and asked her, "What's funny?"

"I'm just thinking," she smirked, "It might make divorce proceedings a little more tricky if incest with my brother was in the mix," and we locked in a truly mysterious gaze, before taking a drink of tea. Then we went to our separate beds until we woke in the morning.

We both got showered and dressed and at the same early hour of the morning, as per my daily routine. Theresa was booked onto the midday ferry-crossing and wanted an early start, and as we said our goodbyes and even a, "Merry Christmas," she gave me a kiss on the cheek that I found myself touching as she drove away.

####

As Christmas approached, I had heard nothing from any of my sisters since we parted after lunch on that day after the funeral. In my mind, I had regularly returned to the feeling of Theresa kissing me that night when I had held her breasts in my hands, bemoaning that, as I still thought, I had pushed her too far.

####

Meanwhile, in a leafy suburb in England

Theresa is struggling to keep things together, as she does not want to ruin Christmas for her and Barry's 2 daughters. She knows her marriage is over, but is determined to put her hurt and sadness aside for her family.

Barry has been much nicer than usual to her. She knows he was with the secretary the time her mother died, confirmed by the usual excuse, "My car broke down on my way to the airport to join you." There were no repair bills, or even records for flight bookings to Ireland that he said he could neither change nor cancel, as he would always claim the expenses through the company.

She had perfectly played the part of the dutiful wife, until the night before Christmas Eve. She had been shopping for last minute gifts and as she was tired had turned in to bed early. She was just drifting off to sleep when she felt the other side of the bed depress, and Barry got in. He reached across and cupped her covered left breast, rubbing his clearly naked erection into her panty clad bum as he slid her nightie up. She told him, "Barry, not now," but taking no notice, he started kissing her neck and cheek as she looked back at him saying, "I'm tired."

"It's ok, it'll not take long," he whispered as he tugged the side of her panties down, and knowing it really wouldn't take long, she raised her hips to allow him to have his way. Feeling that she was dry, Barry spat in his hand a few times, rubbing it into the precum on his cock as he eased the tip inside her, holding her left leg up. She closed her eyes and held her breath.

Sensing that he was uncomfortable, she knew he would turn her onto her back, predictably that's what he did. He took his position on top in missionary, and kissed his wife on the mouth, to little or no response. Barry didn't care though, as he entered her and started to thrust in and out of the tight vagina he had enjoyed all these years, so smug that he had this beautiful woman beneath him, and a hot, young bit on the side as well.

Meanwhile, Theresa kept her eyes closed as she endured the feeling of Barry inside her. She drifted off to happier places as he huffed and puffed above her. Sensing he was getting close, she put her arms around his back to hold his face out of sight, over her right shoulder. Opening her eyes and looking at the ceiling, a different thought came out of nowhere. Suddenly she was picturing Eamon, her little brother on top of her as she caressed Barry's head and closed her eyes, allowing herself to me consumed by the fantasy that the penis inside her was that of her brother's. Then, suddenly she couldn't take anymore. Pushing him by the shoulders, she shouted, "GET OFF ME, I SAID NO!" as a blue balled Barry looked stunned.

"What's wrong?" he asked, bringing laughs of irony from Theresa as she cupped her face with both hands.

"What's wrong.....WHAT'S WRONG?" she shouted, covering her bare vagina with her nightie and standing up. "Maybe the fact that you didn't come to my mother's funeral. Eh Barry? Maybe the fact you left your daughter with her sister and told her a lie. But maybe......and this is what my money's on, maybe I'm FUCKING ENRAGED that my husband has been fucking his secretary for fucking months!"

"What? You're insane, what the fuck? You're just emotional," he tried to say, pinning the blame on her. But she had facts, with the internal list of suspicions that had been growing for the past six months bursting out, from constantly finding blonde hairs on his jacket, that he explained away by saying Erica had repeatedly hung her coat on top of his, them going to training together and having to rebook, as Barry's car had supposedly broken down in the middle of nowhere. And then there were the hotel room receipts he had put through the accountant. The stupid bastard!

Barry was beginning to realise that he couldn't worm his way out of this one, as his wife rolled out fact after fact of the simple truth, Barry had been caught. Meanwhile, Theresa was conflicted about why she told him to stop. Was it really because she wanted her husband out of her body, or her brother inside it?

To be continued...