Not Your Usual Road Trip

Story Info
Lexi and her brother are off to college with their Mom.
9.4k words
4.55
126.8k
187
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaiserJun
KaiserJun
114 Followers

It's hard. Not just for the person going through it but for other people involved too.

I'm talking about divorce. It's not just hard on the parent and the kids as well. No matter how much you shield them, it will take a toll on you.

That's exactly what happened when my parents broke off.

We had a happy family including me, my sister Lexi and my parents, Adam and Emma.

Until we found out that Dad was cheating on my Mom.

Although Mom was devastated, she stood strong. She presented herself as a shield in front of a sixteen-year-old boy and a fourteen-year-old girl. We never felt that someone from our group would be cut off. At least that's what appeared to my sister and Mom. I on the other hand knew a great change was coming our way.

The processing of paperwork was fast. Thanks to Dad being a very successful businessman and still in his early 40's he was willing to equally divide his assets among him and Mom. My Mom was in her late 30's. They got married at 25 and 22 respectively because I was in the way. She was also a businesswoman and had a really great experience in dealing with money. So she knew how to use the assets exactly.

One thing that didn't pose a great problem is that the children were allowed to choose whom they want to spend their life with and also given a free option to Dad to come over and see us whenever he wanted. Lexi soon realized that she will not be able to have fun with Dad anymore like she used to since childhood. That did put her on a sad spiral but luckily, we had a good relationship so she bounced back up with a little bit of help from me and Mom. While Dad was with us, he was the one getting all the annoying interruptions by Lexi, but now her target was me.

Since we were in the same school and I was almost a graduate, we used to travel together. We decided to go to the same college and pursue business too. So we were preparing at the same time. Her having a bit of time made her a little casual about things but she was ahead of other kids her age.

The whole family used to go to the gym together so we were all fit. I was 6 foot so that was an added advantage and my Mom and Lexi were on the taller side of 5'7" and 5'8" respectively too.

My Mom and Lexi looked like sisters, if not for their attitudes, no one would be able to discern them.

When I got to my desired lean shape, I noticed that Lexi's attitude toward me changed a lot. She ogled at me for long periods of time and especially when I took off my shirt to dry the sweat. Initially, I let go but soon she started getting touchy. She roamed her hands over my chest and abs, massaged my shoulders, and caressed her hands on my thighs a little too close to my thing whenever we sat together.

I got pretty annoyed with this eventually. I started to tell her off and sometimes shouted to stop.

Why? Because it didn't help me look at her beautiful face and body and not wish that I could do the same things she was doing to me.

She had doe-like eyes which complemented her shoulder-length brunette hair. She used to keep bangs and that made her look incredibly cute and hot depending on the outfit she chose.

Her hair was naturally wavy just like my Mom and me, but she used to experiment a lot. And every one of them hit the target right on the bullseye. Her long nose and full lips looked like Angelina Jolie's. And her sharp jawline helped a lot with any type of style she chose to wear.

Even the basic messy bun looked hot on her.

Whenever she tried something new, she came first to me and showed herself off. From skirts with smoky eyes to sundresses with nude makeup. I've seen everything. I've learned a lot of terms from her too. To be honest it helps impress girls at parties too.

And don't even get me started on her gym attire. The high ponytail with sports bra and tight shorts that pushed her glutes and boobs to the maximum, just made me go crazy. If not for the rigorous exercise that I did, I'm sure I would be sporting a hard-on the entire time she was in the gym with me. After each session, her sweat-covered body and face increased the urges even more.

When we worked out, it became a habit that she slapped my ass whenever she passed me and I did the same with her. Her soft peach-like ass just absorbed my hand into them like squeezing a marshmallow. And when it left the jiggle they produced was maddening. Even if I wanted to stop, I couldn't bring myself to do it.

Another great quality about her is that even if I felt pretty sad, her one smile could fix everything. She was too precious and pure. She could be a light in the darkness. I loved my sister and that's why I didn't want to cross any line.

Eventually, I graduated and was at the top of my class. I also did MMA so I got a few national-level awards under my belt too. My Mom was proud of me and so was Lexi.

I decided that I will go backpacking across Europe for 2 years while Lexi completes her graduation and then we will get into college at the same time.

So I packed my stuff and left as soon as I could. Mom, Lexi, and I used to talk frequently and I sent them pictures of all the places I visited.

In a blink of an eye, 2 years passed. It was time to return. I never left preparing and Lexi did her part. We both got into an Ivy League. Mom was beaming with pride and so was Dad.

Before leaving though a change came suddenly when Mom decided that we move out of our house and move to the east. We lived on the west coast. She was trying to establish some new foothold there and was waiting till my graduation.

We agreed reluctantly as there were lots of memories here and Dad used to visit often. But eventually, we agreed that this was the best decision.

We said our goodbyes to our friends and Dad and started our road trip. It allegedly took 2 days of driving to reach our destination, factoring in the stops and breaks, we figured out that we can make it in 4 days.

We packed up most of our stuff using movers and some essentials in our car. After the trunk was full we still had a few things left out. So we put it in the backseat and front seat's leg space area. It was too congested but still took up a lot of space. What it means is whoever two people sat at the back will be practically stuck together even sitting side by side.

Since we all had our driving licenses, Mom decided that we take turns at it. Lexi and I agreed instantly.

After everything was done. We washed up, changed into comfortable clothes, and did a final check of the house. Everyone felt really emotional and maybe shed a few tears here and there.

Dad came to visit us one last time before I don't know how long till we meet again. We hugged him and got into our temporary home for the next 4 days.

Mom went on to take the first shift while me and Lexi took a backseat. It was a little hard to sit and wiggle around but we adjusted ourselves so that it didn't cause too much problem.

It was really hot today, and I was glad that I chose the right outfit. I wore a cotton striped shirt with some shorts. Mom chose a red sundress with some white polka dots in it. She looked really great with the dress hugging her in the right places and a long slit ran through her left leg, plenty of breathing space I assumed.

And well Lexi chose, according to her, the most comfortable thing she could find. A white tank top with gym shorts. I will agree on it being comfortable but it was also a little too comfortable. If you know what I mean.

We started our journey towards I-580. It took us about 30 minutes to get through traffic and onto the highway. Mom played some of her favorites on the radio while we just sat with our phones.

Occasionally I showed Lexi photos of my trip and talked about the experience but other than that I kept myself handy with my phone.

I didn't want any accidents to happen in this cramped space but Lexi had other ideas. She kept shifting and adjusting herself every 5 mins. Eventually, she got comfortable with her back to some of the luggage and her thighs right on top of my lap. It was really close to my junk but I let it be as she looked comfortable.

Other than Mom initiating conversations, the car was silent except for the music. From what I could tell she was only able to see our faces in the rearview mirror and nothing else.

After maybe an hour and a half we got onto the I-80 exit towards Sacramento. And we were on the road for another 3-4 hours before we decided to stop for a break.

We stopped at a gas station, filled the tank, had some snacks and drinks, and then decided that I should drive for a while. The late afternoon sun had a beautiful view painted in front of the highway so I agreed.

I needed a break from the close encounters with Lexi. Many times she grazed my junk with her thighs and even tried to touch it a few times with her hands on the pretense of scratching her legs. I ignored her and put my hands on her half-covered thighs to block her from advancing.

We got back on the road, Mom settled nicely with Lexi. Both being slim and trim left them a lot of room to adjust. I could see a frown on Lexi's face from the rearview mirror. But other than her face nothing was visible due to the luggage and the need for looking at the back of the car demanded that I keep the mirror as it is.

Mom took a nap and I tuned in to some of my favorite songs. I should correct it, our, favorite songs.

Lexi had gathered up the habit of doing and liking whatever I liked or did after the divorce. So whatever I listened to, ate, or drank, was her favorite too. So while I was listening to the tunes, she also bobbed her head to the beats. That put a smile on both our faces. I also noticed that she kept sneaking a peek at me a lot. A few times our eyes connected too.

I decided that it was time to resolve this thing. Whatever game she was playing needed to stop before it got out of hand. And the time for that would be the next switch.

I drove for around 4-5 hours before we decided to stop at a motel. It was already dark and Mom didn't want us to take any chances. So we inquired about the rooms and found out there were only 2 rooms left. One with a double bed, and one single bed. I decided to take the latter and Mom and Lexi took the double bed. One cool thing is both rooms were connected through a common door.

We ordered pizza for dinner and went to clean up right after. Me and Mom went first, while Lexi waited for her turn. I came back fast and got dressed in shorts and a basic T-shirt. I decided to sneak into the other room and scare Lexi and if possible talk about the thing from earlier.

Lexi was looking the other way and on her belly. She was playing with her phone. But when I got closer I froze. She was checking out pictures of me without my shirt or while I was working out, her other hand was inside the blankets and had a rhythmic motion to it. I wished I didn't see it but that's what was happening.

I slowly backed away, embarrassed to face her, and got back to my room without making any sound. I just got to my bed and laid down. My mind was in a fuzzy state, I didn't know how to make sense of this. My baby sister was-

I shook the thought and tried to drift off. Luckily I was tired enough to do just that.

Mom woke us up early in the morning. We got ready, back into a similar outfit for me. Mom wore a yellow low-thigh sundress. She looked like a sunflower happy to be in the warm sun.

As for Lexi, she put on a low-cut crop top with a pleated skirt. She looked incredibly hot. And from last night's act, my mind was almost losing all rationale.

We had breakfast before starting on our path back again. We were 300 km from entering Utah, so Mom took the lead again and started driving towards it. As for Lexi, she was happy to see me back in the rear seat. She got comfortable like last time, the only change was that her skirt rode up high on her thigh, showcasing the entirety of her milky white and squishy thighs. When she moved too much her black lace panties showed up too.

Today for some reason or because I lost all of it, I decided not to stop her advancements if she did any. And it was evident right away. She kept rubbing her thighs on mine, tried to touch my junk even more times, and flashed at least a couple of times. I guess she understood that I will not be stopping her today, she got bolder.

She shifted her weight and pressed her thigh right on top of my junk. After she found her comfortable space, she gently started to move it up and down, grazing my junk. I was starting to bulge from it. The slow rise and eventual poke got her giggling. I wanted to distract myself so I started talking with Mom about mundane things. That made Lexi droop down. After a while, however, I felt...rather naughty. So I placed one of my hands on her thigh while the other one held my phone.

I gently caressed the thighs and squeezed trying to find a pattern in my movements. I gave a quick side-eye check to Lexi and she had her eyes closed and licking her lips. I guess she was enjoying it. So I put away the phone and placed my other hand on the inner thigh of the other leg and repeated the same pattern.

When I placed the other hand she jerked and opened her eyes to see what I was doing, I could see her from my peripheral but I kept talking to Mom like it was nothing. Lexi shifted herself in such a way that my knuckles were now grazing her pussy.

A shock ran through my body and my dick started rising. I ran my other hand up and down her legs and squeezed now and then before stopping at the foot. I traced my finger on her toes and the gap between them while continuing to caress her inner thigh with my other hand. I could feel a small wet patch forming through her panties and getting stuck to my knuckles. I increased my movements and added some circular motions and pressure too. Her breath kept getting deeper and deeper and at one point she gasped. Mom didn't notice it because I sighed immediately after so in her perspective it was me.

Lexi closed her legs and started humping my hand too. A few minutes later covered her mouth and let out a small whimper. Her body was shuddering and I could feel her vibrations and goosebumps. I kept continuing my motion until she stabilized her breathing.

I took out my hand inside her skirt and saw a generous amount of fluid on the back of my hand. I looked at her and she was sweating like hell but she also had a glow on her face and a huge grin. I smiled back at her but I knew one thing. I shouldn't have crossed this line.

Lexi gave me a tissue to wipe her juices off. I wiped it and threw it away. Luckily Mom didn't seem to notice anything.

We kept driving on till we entered Utah with some bathroom and snack breaks. Mom and I switched again and both of them fell asleep. I kept myself busy with some music and munchies.

We stopped at a motel again at around 8 and checked into a room. Turns out they only had 1 room so Mom and Lexi took the bed, and the motel owner was kind enough to provide us with a mattress for me so I took the floor.

We had our dinner at a diner just next to the motel. Mom immediately fell asleep as soon as she hit the bed. Me and Lexi were just laying on our beds when I heard some rustling. I closed my eyes and acted like I was asleep.

A few more rustling and then a squishy sound mixed in with the rustling of blankets started to fill the rather quiet room. It was faint but I was too alert to miss it.

With the gradual increase in tempo, heavy breathing of Lexi was also added to the sounds. An occasional moan and whimper chimed in. My dick was at full length. After today's encounter, it was hard to keep my cool and even harder because I didn't rub one off.

I slowly put my hand inside my boxers so I didn't alert Lexi and started caressing my hard dick. Every time Lexi moaned or whined my dick gave me a jerk. I kept rubbing it softly while at the same time, Lexi kept increasing her pace and eventually let out a big muffled moan. I figured that she had reached her climax and my mind went blank and at the same time, probably due to overstimulation I released my juices too.

I quickly took out my hand and pretended to sleep. Lexi sat up on the bed and took one last look at me and fell back down.

"I'm going to hell" was the only thought I had before drifting off to sleep.

Mom woke up first, again, and we took turns getting ready. I went in first and got dressed in a similar style as yesterday, just a different color. Mom brought out her denim shorts and a striped shirt. She used to open two of her top buttons that showed plenty of skin to the deep end of her cleavage. Lexi wore a white tennis skirt and a black tube top. She sure knew how to dress to impress.

We had our breakfast at the same place as yesterday and got back onto the road. We drove for around 13km before getting back onto the I-80 towards Cheyenne. Mom was behind the wheel again, and me and Lexi were once again together. She had a mischievous smile on her face. I smirked and was guessing what she would do next. But what she did absolutely shocked me.

She went straight for my dick today. And started rubbing it over the shorts. I gasped as soon as she put her hand on me and looked at Mom. She was busy focussing on the road. I looked back at Lexi and she had an absolutely straight face but her doe-like eyes gave away her intentions.

I whispered, "What are you doing!"

"Just returning the favor from yesterday" she whispered back with a smirk.

"Stop. I don't need it. Yesterday was a mistake" I retorted and placed my hands on hers to remove it.

"Do you really think it was a mistake?" Lexi asked without stopping her hand motion.

My dick was responding to the sensation even if I didn't want it to. When it started stretching my shorts, Lexi looked down and bit the corner of her mouth. My dick gave a sharp jerk in her hands and she turned at me and just grinned.

"See, even this guy wants it," she said.

"Why are you doing this Lexi? We are siblings. We shouldn't cross certain lines" I said, still keeping my voice incredibly low.

"Are you seriously asking me that?" She asked with a stern look.

"Ever since senior year, I've been crushing on you. I couldn't even look at any other guy without barfing. You knew about my advancement yet you completely ignored me" She kept going.

"Yes! Because you're my sister!" I hissed.

"Who cares! I have always wanted you, you even left me all alone to go for that stupid Europe trip" She took her hands and wiped away the small puddles of tears forming in her eyes.

"Lexi, that's the exact reason why I left too. I didn't want to be a bad influence and wanted you to get over this feeling for me. I didn't want to do something that would hurt our family" I said, placing my hands on her cheek and wiping off the tear lines.

"I tried too. But it doesn't want to be erased. I want you. Heck, I love you and you know it!" She wiped more of her tears.

I felt pretty sad about her state. I really didn't want this to happen. I wanted her to get over me. I kept caressing her cheeks.

"I know you do and I'm sorry Lexi. I didn't want you to get hurt. You know I love you too but a sibling's love is different than the one you're talking about" I said.

"But I do so in both ways. What do I do now?" She looked at me with her bloodshot eyes.

I felt like someone punched me in my gut. I quickly pulled her in for a hug. She wrapped her arms around me and held me really tightly.

"I don't know, I'm really confused too," I said while scratching her head and back.

Her right breast had been completely squashed on my chest. The soft feeling of that didn't help me at all. I roamed my hands on her back where the skin was exposed except for the tube top. The silky smooth feeling was an added challenge.

Lexi controlled her breath but she kept holding me still.

KaiserJun
KaiserJun
114 Followers