All Comments on 'Decent Family'

by Biskit

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Long but erotic and Hot

A great story and I like the way you took time to build up the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fascinating !

incredibly erotic ...NOT too long at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Well Done!

A great buildup and super double climax.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Superb!

Very well done!

thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerover 18 years ago
The Best

This is one of the hotest, sexiest naughty stories that I have read, with a happy ending. But it should continue because I for one would like to see both sister get involved fully with one another and to here if some off spring might be on the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

Not enough superlatives in the English language to justice for comments on this story.

Wow.

Papamike62Papamike62over 18 years ago
Beyond Belief

When I finished page 1 and saw that it was 11 pages long, my first instinct was to pass and move on to a shorter story. But as I got into page two, then three, then four, etc., I realized that I was not changing to another story till Ihad this one finished.

Then I had to take a break about page 6 or 7, as I had one hand stroking while reading, and nature took it's course. Following this I had to get to bed (3AM) but got up at 7 to start all over again, and once again nature took it's course.

This is one of the best, most belivable stories I have read in a long time, and one finds themself in each scene along with the characters.

I can not wait to read more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Masterful Work

Great detail, the story came alive quickly, you are a talent we can all look forward to reading more of your work. Please continue... I give it a 10

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it!!

WOW!! Love it!! Hope the story continues, could not stop reading until I had finished it all!! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Outstanding!

Very well written and excedding hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
not bad at all

The first 6 parts were unbelievable. However, no special attention was paid to the actual first f**king.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
RIP-OFF!!!

GREAT STORY BUT I'VE READ THIS BEFORE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
excellent

great job, very well written. like to see mors on this family. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hot Dads

totaly agree with the other comments, very hot., expecially at"the last when "DAD" is brought into the picture more ok?

RoadieeeeeeeRoadieeeeeeeover 18 years ago
I'll write more later

I've only read page one of the eleven pages, but I'll be back to read the rest soon!

You've woven a believable story line and plausible situations. Thanks for posting it!

Roadie

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

absolutely fucking great. the only minor carping i have was previously mentioned...a little more with the first time he actually fucks her...more desxcription...more reaction. neverthelesss...this is an eleven.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it.

You've taken a "what if" and woven it into a fine story.

I loved that you got right into the issue, raised the story question, then drove it along; right up to a very fine ending. I'll be looking for more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fuckin great

Man o man this is really good one, jus keep it cummin you are one fuckin good writer.

Just keep on writin more of these type which has grown daughter and father seducing and fucking ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I read this before

Good story but I read it before.

LongTongue42LongTongue42over 18 years ago
This was FNTASTIC but it's not finished yet

This was so good I could not stop reading,even after getting myself off,I had to read more.The story can not end here, Angela and Penny MUST eat each other.I even hope they eat the cum after Brad cums in mom & Bill cums in his daughter Penny. Later after another fuck the guys can eat each others cum from the ladies pussys too. I want Angela sucking her dad off,swallowing his load,taking it up her ass & pussy too. She has missed 25 years of sucking & fucking her dad,have her catch up for lost time. Brad sucking off 'grandpa' could be a nice added bonus. Again this story was awesome and I want more,much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
fantastic famliy story

your story has to be one of the best ive the pleasure to read for some time do hope there is going to be a follow up to this story [decent family] great bit of writing may i say , with every thing you could wish for in the way of sex as well, love every bit of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Excellent Story

This story had me feeling horny from the first page.

I'd certainly like to see a follow up as there is much more that could happen between these characters

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Dang!!

Left me feeling like taking care of business repeatdly. Fairly smooth flowing, good ole easy reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Your Very Naughty

Your very Naughty, Mr. B. and made my little pussy all wet. My Husband and Son loved your story as much as I did.

Karien3474Karien3474over 18 years ago
HELL FUCKING YEAH!

absolutely wonderful, great build up and i loved how you prolonged it till everyone was so hot! and i loved the twist at the end, a little expected but well done. bring on the next part!

clownie7clownie7over 18 years ago
Outstanding!!!!

I loved it so much I am reading it again. Great work...DO MORE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
outstanding story

this is an excellant story one of the best I have read on this site. It was erotic and teasing with a great twist at the end, love you for writing it. Outstanding!!

Veronica Blake

rgmprojects@myway.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Totally Amazing!

WOW! I am totally impressed with such great writing...it is like something out of my fondest wetdreams heh..nothing like a warm family bed with everyone loving and being happy. This story takes that togetherness to the level of love and respect and i loved the ending...its always nice to add a Daddy*smile*. I do hope to read more from you and if they are anything like this...your stuck with me as a fan for life. i will be forwarding this url onto someone special in my life who will love this as much as i do i'm sure. Thanks again.

tuffsusantuffsusanover 18 years ago
Wet and hot

The link to this story was sent to me by my Sir and as we often share stories with each other that we enjoy I promptly read it, not only once but twice. It was soooo good. Angela is a lucky mom, and I so enjoy watching a man jerk off. I felt the story not just read it and must admit to needing some new panties now.

I will certainly look for other stories by the same author. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow man what a story

fucking hot and so many surpries man I love this story it was one of the best oh hell yeah way to go you wrote a good story here

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful!

This was one of the best erotic stories I have ever read. I hope that there are more to follow. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Unbelievable

I have to tell you that it has taken me weeks to finish this story because everytime I read just a little bit I was in such a frenzy that I had to get off immediately. I honestly have had over 25 orgasms in reading this. This story defines what this website is about. Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
yessssssss

Best Story at Literotica since "Built For One Thing" - a true Literotica classic - mondo congrats

oldfogeyoldfogeyover 18 years ago
Great Story - Let us have more, please

I like mother/son incest stories although I was never lucky enough to experience anything like it closer than an Aunt. This one was terrific and like everyone else seems to say, we want more. Thanks for writing.

oldfogey

David48David48over 18 years ago
Torture

When Angela finally let Brad fuck her I felt like I had been given a reprieve. What a build up! If I were that kid I would have been fucking a key hole waiting for Mom to finally open up. The family connection just blew me away at the end. You just have to tell the rest of the story!

nebulosity8669nebulosity8669over 18 years ago
Hurts so good

What a buildup! Exquisite torture! My wife had better be ready, because she is about to get one helluva pussy and ass licking...and whatever else I can think of. Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, GOOD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best Story

I loved your story. I started reading it and quickly found myself getting hard and wet. I had to stop to get my wife to give me a quick hand job. When I finished reading, I was soaked with pre-cum again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I couldn't

Stop reading it, and I loved the twist at the end...really fine job. You get a five from me.

ReverendSReverendSover 18 years ago
My god...

The hottest thing about this story has to be the continuous teasing and denial of gratification that the Mother and Son subject each other too for nearly half of the story! If that had been the story alone, I still would have given it a five. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Teasing is the key...

I agree with the rest of the exemplary compliments in regards to the everlasting teasing, taunting, and slow submission to their desires. Everyone on the planet would have great relationships if they were to tease one another like that - and never let up on the teasing. Really a mind-blowing, eyeopener! Could I have a mom like Brad? No? It's ok, because I have had sex with not one but two sisters and both were very soul satisfying. But that is my story for reading later on... Thank you author, Kudos' to you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing

This was great reading for a Sunday afternoon. I was amazed and came 5 times.

kaleido2kaleido2over 18 years ago
Sweet Tease

How hot was this ? Funny and really sweet at the same time. For hours this was making me wet and crazy with desire, what a beautiful tale. Among the very best i ever read. (Sorry there are so many good stories and like with a delicious meal or a great fuck we all tend to think this must have been the best).

I really like the way the story was build and got better all the time. I was afraid it might end on a sorry note for the mum, but the Happy End was brilliant. Hat's off to this talented writer.

Thanks a million

kaleido2kaleido2over 18 years ago
Sweet Tease

How hot was this ? Funny and really sweet at the same time. For hours this was making me wet and crazy with desire, what a beautiful tale. Among the very best i ever read. (Sorry there are so many good stories and like with a delicious meal or a great fuck we all tend to think this must have been the best).

I really like the way the story was build and got better all the time. I was afraid it might end on a sorry note for the mum, but the Happy End was brilliant. Hat's off to this talented writer.

Thanks a million

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A master is born

I believe we have a new master story spinner to enjoy. Not since "Erin" have I thoroughly enjoyed a story so much. It's refreshing to see someone who seems to really understand the art of teasing the reader into a climax worth every word. You get a high 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
From Mike

The buildup in this story was fabulous. It's one of the best I've ever read. I just wish there had been more detail of when the four of them got together, but still,it was GREAT!

tillerman1031tillerman1031over 18 years ago
simply amazing...

This has to be one of the finest I've read here... a true masterpiece of innocence, discovery and love. Encore! Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The only disappointing thing was the story ended

The only disappointment about this story was that it ended. I was so swept up by the story and the writing that I wanted it to continue forever. Or at least get turned into a never ending serial , produced by HBO and syndicatd by the networks. (OK, got carried awaythere)

This was one of the best stories I've read on this forum and the author deserves the highest praise!! I hope more stories will be forthcoming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Definitely the best

Certainly the best of any pornography I've read -- ever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thats how its supposed to be done.

Not to many people get it. Its all about the seduction and HOW it happens. The dance between charecters MUST flow. YOu did it perfectly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
This is the best i've read yet

This very well written the best on this site i have ever read. WOW can't wait to read more of your stuff 100%

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Best twist ever!

I didn't expect that comming at all. A very well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The first part...

...is probably the hottest mother/son incest story told from the mother's point of view that I've ever read. The slow build-up, the series of promises that we know the son won't keep (and the mother won't try to make him keep), the gradual breaching of successive barriers are really well done. The scene where the mother confronts the son about his incest porn and he turns the situation round to get her to admit how it affects her is one of the best, slowest manipulative scenes in erotic literature. To my mind Chapter 2 is a bit of an anti-climax, and the "shock" revelation of Penny's parentage was entirely predictable (why else would we have been given all that stuff about the narratrix's family at the start of the story?). I think the story would have been stronger and more truthful without chapter 2 - and probably also without the last few paras of chapter 1 (the scene where the son gets his mother to suck him off while he orders at a drive-through fast food place is just ludicrous and out of place with the relationship built up previously). However, despite these quibbles chapter 1 is so good that I have to give maximum marks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
one of the best written pieces of adult literature

I am not ashamed to admit that I had jacked off almost 15 times reading this story (ofcourse in three sittings , I am no t a sex god ) Truly wonderful, in its intimacy and so rich in feeling and expression. It is not like a porno movie , where the first scene the girl strips and sucks and last of all fucks . This has a beautiful buildup of events . should be a damn good script for a porno movie (if making movies on incest is legal !). hats off to Biskit whoever you are, you are one damn horny writer ;-)

nuevonuevoalmost 18 years ago
Love it!

Wow, i can't believe i actually finished the whole tale... took me a few sits, but i pulled through. biskit, you just kept me clicking and clicking. you, whoever and wherever you are, are an amazing writer. i love how you show and not just tell.

though that one scene at the drive through is a bit out of place, and the slight grammatical errors (i probably said that wrong)took away from the story to a short extent, you are nevertheless a great imaginative writer. the ending was all compacted and its ultimate climax went too soon, you so cleverly built up the story for its semi-predictable ending.

i so dearly fell in love with your characters.

-nuevo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful

That's an amazing piece of literotica.....Keep it up buddy ..

For the one who loves this .... try Sandy's Story by hj hawk...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GREAT

that was one of the best stories I have ever read. I hope to read more from this writer.

I loved it, it was GREAT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Classic

In one single word "beautifull". This story is certainly the best published in literotica and has the potential to be one of the classic pornographic stories like "Cancer Ward".

Keep it up.

Robinson

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HREEEEEEEEAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

the best I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow !!

I am not by nature into incest, but this story kept me rivited. I was in a state of constant arousal as I read it.

Great story line and wondeful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SImply awesome

This story was just like one of my deepest fantasies and one of the best stories I have ever read on Literotica. Well written, seductive, excellent hot verbal exchanges, and smoothe flowing, the story had my rapt attention and my dick like a steel bar. Too bad you couldn't make this into a XXX movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Why couldn't that be me?

This was by far the sexiest, hottest, horniest story I've read. It took me two days and I was burning with anticipation to finish it after the first day. Thanks for re-awakening memories that I thought were long since gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
WOW FANTASTIC:

BEST STORY I EVER READ. HAD A CONSTANT HARDON ALL THROUGH IT. JERKED OFF EVERYTIME I READ SOME OF IT. BISKIT WISH YOU WERE MY MOM OR PENNY MY AUNT. YOU HAVE DONE EVERYTHING I LOVE DOING IN SEX,ESPECIALLY ASS LICKING HMM. I REALLY HOPE THIS IS A TRUE AUTOBIOGROPHY. iF IT IS YOU HAVE THE HOTTEST FUCKING FAMILY LIFE I KNOW OF.THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A LOT OF GOOD HARDONS AND GOOD CUMS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must have jerked off 10 times to this one, Thanks again.

Heather30Heather30over 17 years ago
Memories

It was so hot I couldn't stop reading until the end. It brought back memories of when I was 17 and had my first wet dream. I was mortified because I was dreaming about fucking my mother. This was one hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Incredible!

Totally hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a great buildup!!!!

This story was fantastic! I especially loved the the buildup and the flirting between Angela and Brad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Superb!

What a great story. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
sexy

i love this....i jerked off and it felt so good. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
"MMMMM, yeah!"

"Your story was so fucking hot, but it needs work at the end. Penny's father is way to old. You should of made him Angela's long lost brother instead so they would be the same age. That way, both Penny & Brad would be around the smae age and Angela & Bill would be around their own same age. I thought your story was so damn hot till I got to that. I love family incest, but you have to be a little more wiser in the age department. 60 is close to death, dude, and that ends the party."

trainman_dtrainman_dover 16 years ago
Rather hot story

The buildup was very good. Very erotic and stimulating. the ending left just a little to be desired but the overall story was excellent. Well written and if it is a true story, you have lived a wonderful life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thanks for the dreams

Thanks so much for the ideas and dreams. Your story was beautiful and I for one will probably never forget it.

Now I think I will start all over and reread it and jerk off several more times.

SOOOOOO Hot

Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
So Wet!

My pussy is so wet and my clit is so swollen. Thanks for making it so easy to cum at my desk. Wish my daddy was under there sucking me right now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I AM WET!!!!

I ALONG WITH YOUR OTHER READERS AGREE THAT THE STORY WAS HOT UNTIL THE ENDING. I AGREE IT SHOULD OF BEEN A BROTHER NOT HER DAD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW!!!

This is by far the best story I have ever read.. Proof of that is the amount of cum I have shot on multiple occasions. Thanks a million.

Calit69Calit69almost 15 years ago
Gr8

Long and raunchy but enjoyable read. Certain elements of repetive playfulness bit tedious with seduction of mother and son. Liked the suprise family connection at the end but would have enjoyed aslighty longer graphic description

Thanks well worth the effort

Chuck_AndersonChuck_Andersonover 14 years ago
Fan - Fuckin' - Tastic

I loved it. I jacked off on just about every page. What a story. Made me want to fuck my Mother, Daughter, and just about anyone in reach. Good Suckin', Fuckin', and Ass Lovin'. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story.. thannks from Saudi Arabia

i fucked my woman 10000 times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
email me hala-feekum@hotmail.com

this is a nice one.... u wanna discuss it email me hala-feekum@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Beautiful Story

One of the best written stories on this most interesting and erotic theme I have ever read. But I must be getting old. Got all the way to the 4th Chapter before I had to jack off. But from then on it was a shot a page. A wonderful story of well-adjusted people and a joy to read.

I'm sorry it has taken me this long to find this talented author.

MagnificatMagnificatalmost 14 years ago
Loved It!!!! One of the Best Mother/Son stories out there.

Love the slow build up, none of that slam-bam-thank-you-mam tempo of other stories. You're great. I cannot wait to read your other stories.

bryanforbryanforalmost 14 years ago
Another Great Story from my Favourite Author.

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of reading your latest Story 'Nestic Farm'. Your skilled writing in that Story caught my attention, and 'Decent Family' has given me just as much pleasure.

My thanks to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sam

What a fabulous story.Only regret it is too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
just like the Rodeo

excelent build up, you are a great story teller. l agree that it is a bit too long. Like in the Rodeo you need to know when to get off the horse, after 8 seconds its no longer exciting its just another horse. A good place to stop might have been where she found the two inflagrante delicto. That way you would have left the reader wanting more and also give you the time to collect your thoughts about the ''father'' section rather than ending it in 3 thrown together paragraphs. good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love it

Excellent story when i saw it was 11 pages long i was abit unsure about it, but brilliant story throughout

smoov67smoov67about 13 years ago
awesome

can say no more this was an epitome of mom and son and family

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

its a bit long but very sexy story i have ever read.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NOT too long!

Some things, the longer they last, the better they get. A long, continuing story is better than several short ones. Keep up the great work!

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
epic

I usually get bored with stories over 2 pages but this one had me wishing for more. didn't see the final plot twist cummin! well done.

norway101norway101over 12 years ago
hard

Great read! Some good reminders here for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Real incest !!!!!

This story was choosen by me to narret in our Family orgy on Friday night. It include me (47), my mom (64) my dad(65), twin sons(20) daughter (19) my hubby do not participate regularly but this story also brought him(44) when i read all chapter a great fuck session start dad in my pussy one son in my ass, while other son fucked my mom hubby with my daughter. Thanks for nice story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WELL DONE !!

This is probally one the best stories I have ever read. Its kept me going and going. Just wished it did'nt end. This would be one hella of moving if they ever made one. Keep up the good work and write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i have been visiting this site for over two years but never felt like leavin a comment........this is certainly one of the best stories that i have read so far........wish there were more writers like u with such writing skills...... keep it up

pinkpanther12pinkpanther12over 12 years ago
Great Story

I am not much of a comment writer but after reading this story I thought it would be a betrayal of opportunity if i didn't wrote anything,its a great story and I immensely enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Mother and Son

This story has a great build up for both mother and son. Perfect for the people that are completely turned on by sex with family. Brings back horny memories of my sister and me many years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Thats Great

Aaaha o wld jerk 1000 times ...Nice one.

expecting more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Impressive!

Very good story concept and well written. Plus a buildup that is reasonable and even possible. The mom still had reservations about acting on her slut urges... then the floodgates opened! Something that stands out as odd is the fact that late in the story a bunch of incestual cock sucking happened on the front porch right out in the open. Are the nearest neighbors miles away? Also, I was looking forward to a few pages of detailed 4 way action (including some double penetration) but unfortunately was not included. Still worth reading though.

Flymaster60Flymaster60about 12 years ago
Great story

dumb ass........ All he can do is bitch about the blow jobs on the porch???? Great story :-) loved every page of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
loved it

loved each and every bit.......that was a surprise ending for sure.....I always enjoy stories told from a woman's point of view......and you did a marvelous job...thank you for the many orgasms I enjoyed while reading your submission

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 12 years ago
great kicker at the end!!

loved,loved,loved this little incest romp!! the devil is in the details,,,biskit must have got excited and spelled things very wrong,,oh well, we know what was going on!! hint! you can never give too many intimate details about the sex scenes!!

PorlockPorlockover 11 years ago
One of the best

One of, if not the best of the genre I've seen. You know it's a good one when it's long and yet you don't want to skip ahead; you want to get every morsel.

There were a few things an editor might have been able to fix, but the writing quality was such that they came across as minor.

Good work.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous